Energetic Truth. Can It Heal You?

Energetic Truth

Energetic Truth. “Accept no substitute,” says Rose Rosetree. “Because you can experience powerful understanding and also permanent energy healing.”

Energetic Truth. How can powerful spiritual truth help you, exactly? For those of us living now (in The Age of Awakening)… is this traditional Age of Faith saying still true: Does the truth set you free?

Does it set you free spiritually? Or more intellectually? Or emotionally?

Many of us were raised to believe all the above to be true. Or we acquired those beliefs during the wild-and-woolly years from 1980-12/21/12. The Oprah Years! A.k.a., the New Age Years!

However we got there, from that sweet old faith, it’s a quick skip sideways to believing: Does energetic truth heal you?

If you care about personal growth and spiritual awakening, answers to these questions matter a lot. So let’s explore.

Energetic Truth. Raising an Excellent Question

Here’s what set this latest truth-seeking in motion.

Recently I shared a blog post about Consciousness Positioning Consults®. Maybe you know, Blog-Buddies, that’s one of many specialties within Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

Actually it’s a pretty important way of helping clients. And so I’ve gone to the trouble of making it one of 10 trademarked systems within RES.

That blog post includes a demonstration aura reading, using this particular specialty, all captured on video. Thanks to generous Gladys, who was willing to share. Fascinating details emerged, as I facilitated a Consciousness Positioning Consult to show what really happened energetically during a session of Healing Touch, Level 3.

Surprisingly or not, that energetic truth turned out to whoa! To be very different from the official description, given by trusted instructors.

Today (at Comments 15-17), Blog-Buddy Liane showed she’d been reflecting about the impact of receiving this energetic truth. So she asked:

By telling Gladys what was happening to her aura during her Healing Touch Level 3 session on the table,

will the simple learning of the truth of what was really going on

(and her understanding of it)

result in letting go of some STUFF?

What Made This Such a Great Question?

First of all, let’s make sure we’re all reading on the same screen. 😉 In RES, “STUFF” means stored up energetic debris within a person’s aura, at the astral level. Messed-up energy that distorts a person’s functioning subconsciously and emotionally.

RES helps people to grow emotionally and spiritually, using up-to-date energy healing skills. Accordingly, we have a saying, “STUFF can always, always, always be healed.”

However, that doesn’t mean that all RES skills are designed for “letting go of some STUFF.” Or, as I prefer to put that, “To permanently remove some STUFF.”

What’s the difference? Seems to me, too much energy healing today is rooted in beliefs from the Age of Faith. Including the implication that if a person simply chooses to forgive, or release, or let go of their problems — perhaps “cast the burden” onto a Divine Being — that healing will always result.

Energetic Truth, What’s a Quick Answer?

Blog-Buddies, I cordially invite you to read the little series of blog posts I’m going to write in response LIANE’S fascinating question. So that you can learn a whole bunch of useful knowledge about what’s involved in permanently removing STUFF.

Versus feeling better emotionally.

Or gaining a more correct intellectual understanding.

But not to leave you in suspense, I’ll supply a quick answer for now. No.

Hope you’ll keep reading. And meanwhile, please share your thoughts.

For example, do you currently believe that if you let go of a problem — by whatever means — you will be energetically purified, or receive a Divine or angelic energy healing? Has that ever happened to you?

Has your belief in this changed over time?

Also, by contrast, have you received permanent energy healing that did not require that you personally let go, forgave, or surrendered?

Thanks in advance for sharing.

Brittany says:

If praying away, hoping and wishing away, ignoring, analyzing, forgiving and/or simply the passage of time worked at permanently healing any problem at a subconscious and/or emotional level, I wouldn’t need RES healing.

Thank you Rose for REAL permanent healing.

Edward says:

Interesting article Rose,

In the past I have written messages to God in a journal format expressing my problems and I used to think God was purifying my thoughts and giving me a healing. I was even told by more experienced people this was happening, so I would do this more and more.

Edward says:

I believe writing to god and journaling about stuff helped me overall, but I now know it was not a healing. The act of me writing down my thoughts and feelings gave me so much intellectual understanding. The way I thought about some things changed.

Edward says:

Even when I had my first Soul Thrill Aura Research (STAR) with you Rose, I thought your research was just like a healing, because I felt different, because I thought about things differently.

Edward says:

Now I know differently and have experienced (STAR) more often, I now know the benefits. I get a clearer intellectual understanding of the truth which is just as valuable as a RES healing.

EDWARD and BRITTANY, thanks so much for your contributions here. Today I just made live Part Two of this series inspired by LIANE.

And I’m planning a Part Three, as well. Comments like yours help to inspire me to reach out with more knowledge. Thanks to all you Blog-Buddies who don’t just lurk but actively comment. 🙂

Liane says:

Yes, I have received permanent energy healing without letting go, forgiving, or surrendering.

Liane says:

No, the healing(s) were not a by-product of praying.

Liane says:

Before RES, my idea of ‘letting go’ would have been to simply distance myself from the problem.

Or, even worse, ‘let go and let God’. Which was another way for me to ignore an issue and not participate in exercising my own self-authority.

Liane says:

More illusions, smashed!

Thanks so much for sharing those smashes, LIANE.

Liane, I love your comment 9.

That definitely used to be the case for me, with “letting go” being a euphemism for sweeping a problem under the rug.

Liane says:

Kylie, your comment #12 made me laugh. So true!

And to answer your questions, Rose, I have received a lot of RES healing, and never has it required me to personally “let go” forgive or surrender.

What has happened with RES sessions is that I have gained so much clarity about what is going on energetically in situations that bother me.

Having this clarity has helped me to recognize that when something bothers me, there is a very good reason for it, and I need to take objective action, saying or doing things to make situations better.

Passive surrendering has never solved a single situation in my life. Using my self-authority to say, do and make choices has completely transformed my life.

I get very frustrated these days when I hear people say things like “I’m going to wait and see what the universe provides” or “I’m going to let go and let God.”

Drifting through life passively waiting for signs from the universe, instead of actively steering a course.

Denying when things bother you, and denying what you truly want.

In these times, I think that is a recipe for huge astral problems.

‘m reminded of the saying, “If you don’t know where you are going you’ll end up someplace else.” By someplace else I mean, spiritual addiction.

Liane says:

You’ve spoken to my heart, Kylie.

Awe! Thanks, Liane.