STUFF Removal. Gain More Clarity

STUFF Removal

STUFF Removal. What’s the difference between today’s delicious food and tomorrow’s leftovers? Hint: Without knowing the correct answer… you will have trouble getting authentic STUFF removal.

STUFF Removal. When seeking energy healing, let’s consider: Does it work differently now, since the Shift into The Age of Awakening?

Or could we be carrying into the present… obsolete ideas from the past? Leftover expectations that no longer work (if they ever really did).

Because the difference between delicious food and revolting leftovers is… TIME. More clarity about that, in the context of STUFF removal, to come!

Incidentally, today’s blog post includes a video with a detailed aura reading.

For STUFF Removal, Does the Truth Really Set You Free?

Today we’ll build on Part One of this series (so please, read that first). Together, we’ll answer the excellent question posed there by Blog-Buddy LIANE:

By telling Gladys what was happening to her aura…

will the simple learning of the truth of what was really going on

(and her understanding of it)

result in letting go of some STUFF?

Seems to Me, the Answer Really Does Hinge on TIME

Energy healing, a.k.a. spiritual healing, has been done throughout human history.

We humans have always needed it. Therefore, we’ve done our best to get it.

But times have changed drastically. During your lifetime, Planet Earth has completed a momentous transition (that you can read about here), with the removal of a thick psychic barrier, bringing people a new freedom in how we use our consciousness, our awareness. Of course this has important implications for energy healing.

Energy healing worked differently back in the Age of Faith. Now we’re in The Age of Awakening. (Whether folks know it or not.)

Accordingly, if we approach healing today with the expectations from yesterday, we’ll suffer. Maybe even feel cheated.

But once we gain clarity about the differences — the point of this blog post, actually — we’ll become way smarter as consumers of energy healing. (A.k.a., “STUFF Removal).

Now, back to our central question: Does gaining understanding of truth… instantly bring energy healing, a.k.a. STUFF removal?

For STUFF Removal in the Age of Faith? Maybe YES

Maybe energy healing really did used to happen as a result of spiritual understanding and faith.

From the wisdom of Jesus, we have ideas like “The truth will set you free.”

And maybe you remember the Bible story of healing received just by touching the hem of Jesus’ garment. Faith created the healing, along with the Divinely delivered healing power from Jesus.

To cite just one more of the great healing traditions of the Age of Faith, some Buddhists believe that chanting sacred sounds creates healing, even causes crops to grow more abundantly.

The Olde Faith Model

What do these sweet beliefs from the Age of Faith have in common? An underlying model that includes components like these.

1. Trust the Divine
  2. Understand the words of truth.
  3. Because a higher wisdom brings clarity. And that clarity heals.
  4. Alternatively, simply trust in a spiritual authority figure who embodies truth.
  5. Approach with faith and trust.
  6. Surrender your personal individuality
  7. Be like God’s obedient child, doing as you’re told.
  8. And then you will receive your healing.

By Contrast, For STUFF Removal in The Age of Awakening. Definitely NO.

We may love the old religious traditions we’ve learned.

And we may have gone wild during the New Age Years right before the Shift into The Age of Awakening. Learning energy healing skills like Reiki or Healing Touch. Where healers would become a surrendered (childlike, or even passive), trusting conduit to “the energies.”

That doesn’t work so well now. Because we have the opportunity to become God’s grownups. Gaining personal growth. Maybe spiritual awakening. Or even moving into Enlightenment

Because we live now, the leftover approaches at healing don’t work. Blog-Buddy BRITTANY put this eloquently in a comment here  (my formatting added):

• If praying away,
  • hoping and wishing away,
  • ignoring,
  • analyzing,
  • forgiving
  • and/or simply the passage of time
  • worked at permanently healing any problem at a subconscious and/or emotional level,
  • I wouldn’t need RES healing.

For Personal Growth Now, Energy Healing Is Just Part of the Process

Of course I believe in using all the skills of RES Energy HEALING, bringing STUFF Removal followed by PUT-IN to help with a stronger soul expression.

However, free will matters at least as much.

Yes, for those of us living now, in The Age of Awakening, every day gives us ample opportunities to use our free will.

STUFF removal complements this process. Together, STUFF removal and using our power to make wise choices? That’s the ticket!

Combining both approaches, we can use our full potential and live like God’s grownups.

Truth Alone Doesn’t Heal Us. Not Now.

Because we don’t have to live as if fleeing a wily Satan. Rather, truth helps us to use our free will.

Simply put, gaining clarity about our lives helps us to make better choices.

Back to the sample of Consciousness Positioning® Consult, shown in the previous blog post. And the spark of LIANE’S excellent question.

That skill set exemplifies RES Enlightenment Coaching. Combining specialized aura reading with understandings that help a person to choose

Now for an Example of Aura Reading that Helps for Using Free Will

This skill is called Soul Thrill® Aura Research.  (With this link, scroll down to the purple section on “Soul Thrill® Aura Research.”)

And here’s a video to inspire you. What an Age of Awakening concept, co-creating with the Divine in order to provide very personal guidance. Some practical guidance to help a person to use free will, making smarter choices.

Zaybe says:

Love this post! It’s great.

Liane says:

I am thoroughly enjoying this series.

Sandra says:

Thanks, Rose, for this helpful series of posts. I like that you encourage us to be God’s grownups, which is a whole different perspective from traditional Christianity.

Sandra says:

In traditional Christianity you often hear phrases like: “if God wills it, it will be so.”

As God’s grownup, we can make good choices and improve our human lives instead of waiting for God to make it so.

Explorer says:

Rose, to answer your question “Blog-Buddies, does it make sense to you that evolving spiritually today — becoming God’s grownups — requires more than STUFF removal?”

Yes, yes it does. As I continue to study RES and have more sessions, the clarity of it gets stronger.

Explorer says:

Removal of STUFF definitely makes “my house” cleaner and helps me to express my sense of self that much better.

Explorer says:

Ultimately though we’re responsible to live our own life with the choices we make.

It’s up to us to use the power of our own free will the best way we can under any circumstances.

Thank you for sharing this video Rose and Gladys, it was fascinating.

Doing Soul Thrill Aura Reading research with Rose years ago smashed so many illusions I had about food and what was good for me, and totally changed the way I eat.

Also changed: my weight, physical health, and consciousness.

Over the four years since I first started researching food and making changes, I’ve lost 45 pounds and my entire relationship to food has changed.

So much emotional, intellectual, and spiritual and physical growth was accelerated by the changes I’ve made as a result of that research.

One of the things I most remember from that original research session, was you telling me that I had ideas of being a “Good Health Soldier” that were not helpful for my growth.

This video with Gladys reminded me of that–it’s easy for those ideas to sneak back in, now that I am dieting.

It is fascinating to me that besides the actual nutritional impact of a food–the energetic impact of how food was produced, the consciousness of the people who made it, and the attitudes/beliefs that we bring to eating food are even more impactful.

Also, I love your blog point that “gaining clarity about our lives helps us to make better choices.”

This is so true.

When the original post in this series came out I felt a little confused, because often it does seem that learning the truth in RES sessions has brought about energetic healing.

But really, it is that learning the truth about what is going on energetically helps me to make better choices in objective reality, thus changing my life for the better.

Thanks for all these comments, Blog-Buddies. You’re really helping me to bring in ideas that seem (to this Enlightenment Coach) to be important and new.

Special cheers for that magnificent Comment #15, KYLIE.

Explorer says:

I love love love your comments Kylie. They’re are so inspiring and encouraging.

You blog buddies are a blessing. I always look forward to reading the comments section as much as the post itself.

Graham says:

I also love comment #15, Kylie. I think you expressed the truth here so well.

Thank you Explorer! Your comments inspire me also.

Rose, reading this blog and the comments, and commenting myself, every day for so many years is such a daily source of inspiration and fun for me.

It is easy to take for granted, but what a powerful resource it is.

Liane says:

This is an amazing post with some amazing comments, including Sandra #4, and Kylie #15.

I couldn’t agree with you more, Explorer #17!

Liane says:

It’s clear to me now that the understanding of an aura reading is (for me) the eye opener to the truth, not the healing.

It’s what I choose to do with the truth that matters.

Liane says:

Gladys summed it up well by saying, “It really shifted a lot of the things I thought were fact. They’re not.”

Funny thing! I was just noticing something in common between you, LIANE and KYLE and EXPLORER. All of you are graduates of — at least one of — my online workshops for aura reading.

Learning to read auras means just that you gain energetic literacy. Simply a skill! It’s separate from learning skills of RES Energy HEALING or Empath Empowerment®.

And your energetic literacy skills aren’t flashy. And yet this ability to learn the truth can make such a difference about being able to let go of things that you used to believe were fact.

But were not.

So here’s a question for all you Blog-Buddies who have learned good skills of aura reading.

Do you think the process of learning to read auras for yourself… has made it easier for you to let go of things that you used to believe were true?

Personally I can do a connect-the-dots. It smashed through a lot of illusions, discovering that I could read auras. And gaining my own direct perceptions, plus my own personal interpretations — all the while being graced with Divine help.

Seems to me, that process made it easier for me to intrepidly recognize other illusions. Even illusions right on the surface of life. And then feel strong enough inside to tell those illusions, “Buh-byeeee.”

Liane says:

Yes, to the question in comment #26.

A resounding yes. Learning to read auras has turned my life right-side up.

LIANE, thanks. Your comment reminds me of the easiest possible way to sort out what a Healing Centerpiece in a session is good for.

So here goes.

Probably the most popular choice for sessions is RES Energy Healing.

If you click there and then go down to the colorful box, you’ll find a list of Healing Centerpieces that aim to help you with Energy Healing.

For an altogether different type of session, you might choose RES Energy READING.

If you click there and then go down to the colorful box, you’ll find a list of Healing Centerpieces that aim to help you solve problems and gain personal insight through trademarked skills involving Energetic Literacy.

A different type of session involves RES Empath Empowerment® Coaching. If you click there and then go down to the colorful box, you’ll find quite a list of Session Centerpieces, not just one or two.

The goal of such a session is… you guessed it, helping you as an empath.

Here’s another type of session that doesn’t involve RES Energy HEALING. It’s called Enlightenment Coaching. If you click there and then go down to the colorful box, you’ll find a list of Healing Centerpieces that aim to help you to move into Enlightenment, and also to evolve within that higher state of consciousness.

As you know from personal experience, LIANE, Enlightenment Coaching goes on in the background during an RES session. 🙂 In addition, sometimes a seeker of Enlightenment will select this type of session.

Likewise you might be interested in one of the many possibilities for a session involving the system of Face Reading Secrets®.
    I hope all you Blog-Buddies will click here at least once, in order to find out the amazing array of information available, information that can help you in the use of free will.

In some sessions we might agree upon Personal Mentoring.

Once again, if you click on this topic you’ll learn many ways that this can help you. Sessions can include teaching, RES Energy READING, RES E Energy HEALING, Empath Empowerment Coaching, or Enlightenment Coaching. More of a mix-and-match, as appropriate in that unique session.

As for sessions of Past-Life Regression, using the trademarked method of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis, this doesn’t just casually happen. For example, it’s almost never done by phone or Skype.

And it’s always arranged by personal invitation from the SEAH Practitioner. You see, this is a very powerful kind of session, and I’ll only offer it to you as an option only when I believe that you’re ready to benefit. (Quite a fascinating and very personal kind of conversation that we can have… any time that you ask about it during a personal session.)

So here we go, LIANE, rounding out an answer to the question that you raised originally.

If conclusion, it’s quite easy to tell if an RES Session Centerpiece involves healing. Type any Session Centerpiece — like Consciousness Positioning Consults — into the search box for the website. Among the hits will one be the pages referenced in previous comments here.

Those simple links that I’ve given you here today represent decades of research, experience, and client results. A newbie to this website — and to RES — might assume there’s just one type of RES Energy Healing, etc.

Not surprising. Plenty of folks design cute little websites with heartfelt contributions to helping people, one or two skill sets… and right from the home page you realize that this website has been thoroughly monetized. By which I mean, commercially designed to a degree that sometimes shocks me, personally. Do any of you Blog-Buddies sometimes feel that you’re encountering quite a hard sell?

This website is a bit different. Sure, there’s a commercial aspect, but I don’t think you can read here for long without seeing that this website, and even more so the field of RES — it’s primarily about helping people.

Just as this this blog is primarily about education, exploring the leading edge of energy-related skills that work well now, in The Age of Awakening.

Liane says:

I clicked on all the above links, revisiting some, and discovering a bit here and there that seemed new to me.

Liane says:

This all blows me away! Still!

Liane says:

The sheer volume of information available at the blog – for free – plus the many different kinds of RES sessions available, is simply astonishing.

It’s easy to see how linked, yet separate, all the different RES specialties are.

Liane says:

Thank you for extensively answering my quesiton. There is no longer any doubt in my mind that ‘letting go of STUFF’ is an unproductive illusion.

There is a sense of easing up on myself that comes with this new understanding.