After Disaster. Newsletter Announcement for the September 2018 Issue of “Reading Life Deeper.” Could you use some inspiration? Get some here.
Today you started a fresh new day, full of hope and possibility.
Everyone has that resource. Although somewhere in the world right now many people are living through a disaster, an official natural catastrophe or a war, or another brutal day at the refugee camp.
After Disaster? That Might Apply to Your Life Story Too
Natural catastrophes aren’t the only disasters, are they?
Blog-Buddies, please comment below if you’ve NEVER suffered through a disaster.
Nary a wrinkle on the smooth sheet of your fabric in life.
Of course, you’re also invited to comment if you can relate to human suffering. Perhaps RES has even helped you with some of that.
This “After Disaster” Article Just Might Inspire You
Especially if you’ve managed to get through your share of everyday disasters, failures, disappointments.
- Some may have involved your outer circumstances, like problems with money or health.
- Others could have hit even closer to the bone, like divorces or addictions.
- Then come the un-named disasters, like maybe mental illness in the family that was never labeled as such and you thought, “That’s just Dad being Dad” (or whatever).
You can insist on turning what has happened to you into more personal growth.
After Disaster. Or Before Disaster. Or, Often, No Disaster
Earth School is like that. Such a parade of events and non-events! Even by the age of 21 you’ve encountered more than your share of mess, haven’t you?
Despite our 24/7 news cycles today, it’s a fact: most human misery never makes it into the media. Nonetheless, it’s very real.
Therefore, it’s worth considering: After Disaster, how can we find the will to go on? Even when aware of horrible suffering and injustice, how can we stay sweet inside?
Lots to Read. All Designed to Help You
The lead article in our September newsletter is all about staying sweet inside. Designed to help you right where you live now. Giving reasons for hope based on what I’ve learned as the founder of RES.
You’ll find other articles too. Blog-Buddies, feel free to comment about any and all of them, using the COMMENT box below.
Incidentally, we’re aiming to send out this latest issue this coming Tuesday. Might I suggest that you sign up soon, if you’re not already subscribed?
Newsletter Signup Is Easy. Here’s How.
About two minutes is all it takes:
- Simply go to my website’s Home Page. (For a shortcut, just scroll up to the RES logo at the top of this page. Click on it.)
- Scroll all the way down. And there you’ll find the signup box. Easy-peasy.
- If you ever wish to unsubscribe, that’s easy too.
- And should you change your email address, it would be great if you’d unsubscribe out the old and then subscribe in the new.
- Of course, your confidential info is handled honorably. No renting. No selling. No drama.