Conspiracy Theorist Aura Reading. Let’s Consider the Source!

Conspiracy Theorist Aura Readings

Conspiracy Theorist Aura Readings available. Are different conspiracy theorists really very different from each other? Will any inspire us? Or maybe not.

Conspiracy Theorist Aura Readings. Yes, Blog-Buddies, I’m aiming to open up a conversation here on the theme of “Consider the source.” Energetic literacy skills can tell us a lot about different conspiracy theorists. How truthful are they? Are they in touch with reality? And more.

Accordingly, I plan to research the aura of one famous conspiracy theorist, doing that today, in our main post. Following that, I’ll open up COMMENTS conversation to include nominations by you, requesting aura readings. Supplying this kind of “can’t fake it” research, I’ll provide info on that conspiracy theorist’s chakra databanks, one comment at a time.

Because, of course, they’re not all the same.

Many conspiracy theorists are, clearly, persuasive. But will we find a single one who is honest, inspired, generous, trustworthy?

Only once before have I had an open thread — for as long as I could stand it — to help us explore the auras of some highly convincing experts… who were spreading a dubious expertise. In the case of that previous blog post, I read auras of another fascinating and influential group of experts. Many of you Blog-Buddies nominated public figures and then we shared some free aura readings, helping us all to gain discernment.

But before I begin today’s research, on James Tracy, maybe you’d like to know what got me interested in researching conspiracy theorists’ auras.

Personal Disclaimer

Blog-Buddies, I have no interest in conspiracy theorists. Some of my friends might, but we never talk about that.

Personally I haven’t been remotely curious. Perhaps because my father’s side of the family escaped the concentration camps “inspired” by one of the most influential conspiracy theorists of all time, Adolph Hitler.

But then something happened last Saturday to pique my interest.

Would You Have Guessed This? Not Me.

Recently I facilitated an RES session for “Joe.” This occasional client wasn’t doing so well, aura wise. In order to help him, I wound up doing a Consciousness Positioning® Consult.

Because the more we investigated what was throwing Joe’s aura out of whack, the more it appeared that one hobby in particular was causing him trouble: Following conspiracy theorists. Joe wasn’t sure whether or not to believe them. Yet they sure were confusing him.

Sometimes he’d read America’s newspapers of record, the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post. But when Facebook offered him posts from conspiracy theorists, Joe got hooked. And the more he read, the more he wondered which news was real and which news was fake.

So here’s how I prepared to research the impact on Joe’s consciousness of reading Facebook posts from one of his standby conspiracy theorists, Gladys. Before I go into detail, take a moment to guess, Blog-Buddies.

• What patterns showed up in the conspiracy theorist’s aura?
  • And did this have any impact on my client, while he was receptively reading “wisdom” from Gladys?

Consequences, Aura-Level Consequences

Did you know? Everything you do during your waking hours has an immediate impact on your aura. Sometimes good, and other times not so great.

Turned out, the impact on Joe’s aura was freaky weird.

His innocent hobby of “trying to understand more about what’s going on” had a terrible impact on him.

In Joe’s case, he suffered more than an immediate impact. As it seemed to me, in the context of Joe’s session — his recent hobby of reading conspiracy theorists was moving his aura in a direction it never had gone before, not in all the years that he’d had occasional sessions with me.

Here’s what I mean. (Specifics as I best remember them.)

First I read the aura of Gladys, the latest conspiracy theorist Joe had been reading the day before.

• Each conspiracy theorist’s aura is different, of course. In the case of Gladys, she was motivated by hatred — a vengeful desire to destroy and “get even” that went all the way out to her Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room.
  • As for Gladys’ Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity, not much was there… except spite, her desire to destroy.
  • And regarding Gladys’ Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source, that was most fascinating of all.

My First-Ever Conspiracy Theorist Aura Reading Was Fascinating… How?

Because of Gladys’ quality of “Connection to Spiritual Source.” That chakra databank was completely shut down. Gladys had no need for some “idea” about “a god.”

Okay, many folks have that experience. Even some clergy members whose auras I’ve read. But what made this fascinating about Gladys? Because she clearly masqueraded as a caring and highly spiritual conspiracy theorist. Right in her tag line, or whatever that’s called on Facebook, the slogan she uses to describe her self was some nicey-nicey verbiage about her role of bringing “light.”

And How Did This Hate-Filled Writing Impact My Client Joe?

That’s where skills came in, skills for the RES specialty of a Consciousness Positioning Consult. Researching a moment when he was engrossed in reading the latest from Gladys, I was able to pull out an energetic hologram and then discern what was happening in those same three chakra databanks… in him.

Joe’s aura showed similar patterning. And I’ve got to tell you, this is not like Joe at all.

• Deep disgruntlement in Joe’s aura?
  • Yep. That, and massive confusion.

What really grabbed my attention was how this was related to what I’d first noticed about Joe in my initial assessment of how he was doing, the Skilled Empath Merge. (These I do at the start of nearly every RES session, gaining an immediate, up-close-and-personal, experience of what’s going on with my client, both energetically and subconsciously.)

And I can’t make the point strongly enough: Changes to Joe’s aura were very concerning.

As if he had begun a gradual slide towards conspiracy theorist reality.

Important to note: Joe heard what I had to say; he really heard it. And he’s planning to take a vacation for a few weeks (at least) from reading any more of this deeply confusing type of “inside information.” I’m rooting for him to break this questionable habit!

Okay, on to researching our first conspiracy theorist.

Meet James Tracy

A former communications professor at Florida Atlantic University, James Tracy claimed that the Sandy Hook massacre, Boston Marathon bombing, and other episodes of violence… were staged.

After his university fired him, Tracy litigated, claiming that his freedom of speech was being violated. However, he lost the court case.

Here’s the photo I’ll use as a basis for this aura reading.

Here’s background on the system I’ll use, Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®.   (And here’s a more extensive resource for aura reading articles that you can read at this website.) Energetic literacy skills make it easier to think for yourself, and to question what really motivates any person, conspiracy theorist or other.

Conspiracy Theorist Aura Reading of James Tracy

Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

This part of a person’s aura reveals how his or her personality comes across, like a first impression.

Symbolic Size

40 miles, clearly over-functioning

Chakra Databank Quality

Charisma is here in profusion, charisma enhanced by an unshakable sense of rightness, even of righteousness.

Please note, Blog-Buddies, that a person’s auric modeling influences others subconsciously. Without good skills of energetic literacy, we can be strongly influenced to trust a person who seems supremely confident.

And, might I ask? Are you supremely confident, Blog-Buddies? I’m not. Often I’ll tell clients something like this, “I don’t know everything. I’m just telling you the best that I know.”

For contrast, there’s Exhibit A: James Tracy.

Conspiracy Theorist Aura Reading of James Tracy

Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity

Many different aspects of integrity show in each person’s aura. I chose this chakra databank for research because it’s about telling the truth versus lying, with many possible rainbow colors of truth-telling, plus a whole lot of possible shades of grey going all the way out to total blackout.

Symbolic Size

3 inches, close to shutdown.

Note for you newbies: Chakra databanks can never flicker out completely, and if a person does better in life, the chakra databanks do better too. Here I’m just reading James Tracy’s aura at a particular time in his life. Most of the data in auras… changes, even changing second by second.

Chakra Databank Quality

“Look at me, everyone. I’m special. I’m important.”

Evidently Mr. Tracy will say anything to win personal recognition.

What he’s saying doesn’t matter to him so much as the amount of attention he can generate.

Conspiracy Theorist Aura Reading of James Tracy

Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity

This chakra databank reveals what motivates a person spiritually. For instance, does a conspiracy theorist experience a strong and beautiful connection to the Divine, motivating those theories? Or what?

Symbolic Size

4 inches. Close to shutdown.

Chakra Databank Quality

“I’m going to burn in hell for this but I don’t care.” Actually, this chakra databank combines defiance, a sense of doing wrong, and aligning himself with what he considers to be evil.

See What I Mean by Consider the Source?

Blog-Buddies, I look forward to a time when every person with word literacy becomes a person who also has energetic literacy. Otherwise, it’s way too easy for a person’s distortions and lies to go viral, for facts like the Sandy Hook massacre or the Holocaust to be denied, and even for a U.S. president and some of his supporters to propose that “alternative facts” be taken seriously.

If, like Joe, you really long to learn more about what’s getting on, why not learn Stage 3 Energetic Literacy? Just, please don’t confuse this with “picking up a vibe,” which is Stage 1 Energetic Literacy, and notoriously inaccurate.

Meanwhile, Here’s My Invitation to You

At this blog post I’ll be doing free aura readings of conspiracy theorists for a while. Basically, for as long as it seems interesting and productive.

Update, at the end of the same day as posting this article. Sigh! Thanks so much to all who have provided nominees and comments. I’ve enjoyed the comments a lot, but the nominees not so much. Just thinking about them and what I know of them, erggg.

Before I turn off my computer for tonight, I’m ending the open-ended invitation now. Because even before reading any of these auras, I find that these conspiracy theorists to be so depressing. Making these folks seem wondrously inspiring by comparison — although if you read into that thread I just linked to — you’ll soon find they were not.

Look for these promised aura readings within a couple of weeks.

Will we find a single conspiracy theorist with a vibrant, beautiful aura? Let’s find out. Because it’s only smart, before reading anyone’s comments about what’s true and what isn’t, to consider the source.

Graham says:

This is super interesting, Rose, thanks for writing it.

I’m so glad for Joe that he learned some truth to help him move forward from this ickiness :).

Graham says:

I nominate David Icke. He was the only conspiracy theorist whose name came to mind when reading this post. He’s well known in the UK because he started out as a professional footballer, so was famous already when he started publically talking about his theories. He promotes the idea that the world is controlled by ‘lizard people..’

Here’s a link to his photo: https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/old-trafford-urged-cancel-talk-by-anti-semitic-lizard-people-conspiracy-theorist-david-icke-1647739

Excellent choice, GRAHAM. Icke came up in the rather extensive research I did, just to be able to choose James Tracy.

Believe it or not (and I bet you do), James Tracy’s aura is far less disgusting than that of most famous conspiracy theorists. Such as the one you nominated. I wanted to start with someone who was — haha — doing relatively well.

Tricia says:

This is very interesting; thanks! I’m nominating Alex Jones, who has been in the news even more for being banned from Facebook and Twitter.

He was behind the famous “pizzagate” conspiracy that had Hilary Clinton running a child sex trafficking operation out of a pizza parlour.

Gail says:

Greetings Rose! You always put out the most creative ways for your readers to engage with you. It’s really fun!

I’m choosing Rush Limbaugh. I’m particularly fascinated by his latest assertion that hurricane tracking has been corrupted by leftists and that climate change in general isn’t real.

Ah, what a wonderful and fascinating project.

In other times, this kind of research might be considered just digging through some garbage. Like, an interesting but not necessarily so helpful or relevant research project. Now, it’s really important.

Emily Turner says:

Here’s a link to a photo of Alex Jones, to add to Tricia’s nomination:

Rush Limbaugh has an estimated 14 million listeners weekly.

He is estimated to be the the 4th most listened to radio show in the US. An absolutely disgusting fact.

Thanks for nominating him, Gail.

And reminding me to add him to my list of cords of attachment to facilitate cutting for myself, pronto.

For me, this article is an empowering reminder of how much the inputs we have in life matter.

The kinds of information and entertainment we consume will determine what kind of mind (and heart) we have in the future.

And it is part of what will determine what we are capable of.

Facts are strengthening, stabilizing, humanizing.

The search for more accurate and precise facts, and for truths that incorporate all known facts, is vital.

Here is an interesting interview, Ezra Klein interviewing legal scholar Cass Sunstein about conspiracy theories. (Sunstein worked for Obama and is married to Samantha Power… just a couple of facts to recommend him.)

Bruce says:

The conspiracy theorist I’ve had a (thankfully distant) brush with is David Icke.

Picture Link: https://www.cjnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/David-Icke.jpg

Bruce says:

I was once given a copy of a book called “The Biggest Secret” by David Icke – all the usual garbage about reptilians, rothschilds and the illuminati.

Out of respect and concern for the friend that gave it to me, I read a little bit of it.

Bruce says:

I really felt like I was becoming dumber with every sentence I read.

I had been exposed to conspiracy rubbish before, so I was already predisposed to resist what I was reading.

Bruce says:

Despite this, my brain still felt like it was turning rapidly to mush as I read.

It’s good to know that I was noticing a real effect.

Bruce says:

The thing that struck me the most was the complete lack of integrity.

Bold, absurd, reckless assertions were written in the style of someone recounting obvious facts, and adequate supporting evidence was never provided.

Bruce says:

Constantly he cited his own previous work, as if footnotes alone conferred authenticity irrespective of their source.

All counternotions were dismissed as illuminati propaganda or coverups. Anyone who disagreed with him was blind and a sheep.

Bruce says:

When he insinuatingly questioned “where was Bill Clinton the night JonBenet Ramsay was murdered?” without offering the slightest shred of evidence that Bill had been involved, I had had enough.

I physically tore the book to shreds with my bare hands and threw it into the bin.

Thanks so much for all who have commented today. Guess what, Blog-Buddies?

I think I’ll just stick to researching those who have been nominated thus far today. Seems to me, that will be plenty.

Anonymously Anonymous From Afar says:

Hi Rose, Thank you for blogging, your posts are always interesting.

Anonymously Anonymous From Afar says:

P.S. Speaking of conspiracy theorists, I have observed this mysterious behavior occuring in Earth’s Meatspace:

Some people actually want to listen to Mr Limbaugh, not just for the ideas, but the excitement of his constant whining & whinging.

Anonymously Anonymous From Afar says:

And some people, not necessarily the same some people, will actually pay to extend the soft underpart of their arm and get it tattooed (with some whining & whinging, I imagine).

It seems to me there is something in common with these two actions.

Logan says:

Thanks so much for doing this Rose, I am very curious to what you will find but I am preparing myself for the worst.

Logan says:

I used to follow conspiracy theorists years ago not too long before finding you.

After getting involved with RES, my interest in them had gradually completely evaporated, thankfully, as my consciousness life style began to shift towards human based spirituality.

Logan says:

While I was reading your article, I was feeling so sorry that I was going to nominate such a yucky human being for your contest!

Haha. I’m laughing at how sad and messed up these people come across whenever I see them in a news headline, cough Alex Jones cough. It just baffles me.

Here we go with a new aura reading of a conspiracy theorist. This time, the famous David Icke.

I’ll use the photo provided by BRUCE in Comment 16. (The photo supplied by GRAHAM, on my screen at least, demanded agreeing to things before I could see the picture. No thank you.)

First, regarding Mr. Icke’s Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the room.

Symbolic Size: Very, very large.

Quality: Using high-pressure tactics to frighten and persuade. Completely convinced of his point of view, to such an extreme degree that he has become one with his ideology.

Blog-Buddies, where you might see a lamp. A chair. A person named Joe.

What does David Icke see? A lamp to persuade. A chair to convince. A person to persuade.

Ergggg.

Next, regarding Icke’s Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity….

Symbolic Size: Very, very large.

Quality: Zero interest in telling factual truth. Intent to charm and persuade, but willing to frighten people. And none of what he says has to be true, so long as Icke can gain influence.

Calling him “unscrupulous” doesn’t do justice to the bossiness and lack of human decency.

Finally, let’s explore David Icke’s Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity.

Symbolic Size: 1/8 inch. Solidly shut-down.

Quality: There’s no nice way to put this, really. Icke hates God. At least, that’s how that chakra databank seems to this aura reader.

awkward says:

Hi Rose, thank you for this article; I was wanting to know more, but for reasons you know, I did not dare to ask.

I know this has also affected me some months ago.

That’s pretty icky. How nice that his name warns people who is coming.

Kind of like those huge trucks with flags in the back and ignorant bumper stickers.

awkward says:

Really wanting to know more about David Icke and others of his kind.

Some authors also claim they get glimpses into the distant “reptilian” past (visions) and one of them is Anton Parks. I really question myself about these people’s integrity and what they are about.

KYLIE, you gave me a chuckle. Thank you. Sure, people often reveal their values and habits through their bumper stickers. Or through the words that come out of their mouths.

We don’t have the right to forbid other people the use of the road, but we sure don’t have to follow them, either.

AWKWARD, always good to hear from you. Golly, if you walk around in the mud, you’re going to waste even more time cleaning yourself off.

Purveyors of fear and confusion are likewise a waste of your precious time, as foolish as spending time with an abusive friend. Trying to figure them out is a terrible choice. The smart choice is to walk away and never look back.

Emily Turner says:

Kylie your comment made me LOL

awkward says:

Oh Rose… I stopped reading and following a while ago, when I realised how “upside down” it made me feel.

Just wondered what they were about in the sense, with what kind of personal integrity can you bring about such deception and fear, with such conviction and will.

awkward says:

I was more curious to read what you had to say about these people, as I noticed what it did to me back then, I took an immediate break from it.

Perspective is always nice.

awkward says:

Here is another name of someone quite deceptive, she is a psychic (know what you are going to say there – and I couldn’t agree more) and wrote a book with lots of non-sense, really scaring a lot of people about what the world is meant to be about and reality beyond our plane: Jennifer Shepherd.

awkward says:

Basically according to this lady, the whole reincarnation game is a joke pulled up by beyond the veil entities preying on our energy.

A lot of unnecessary fears, this person seems to be in a very bad place herself: in hiding and constantly “protecting herself from psychic attacks”… very sad.

Yes, AWKWARD, the impact of conspiracy theorists tends to bring out the worst in a person. It’s good you let this activity go.

Regarding psychics, to be clear for all you readers, psychic work and spiritualism have long histories — honorable histories — during The Age of Faith. For example, I’ve taught many workshops for The College of Psychic Studies and loved the organization, the staff and other teachers I met there.

And it was kind of the managers at this prestigious knowledge center in London to sponsor me for workshops and sessions when I’ve never worked as a psychic, and was instead doing RES workshops and sessions.

The problem arose with the Shift into The Age of Awakening. To be technical, the big problem involved the loss of the “psychic barrier” that used to wall off Human Vibrational Frequencies from the Divine and Astral Vibrational Frequencies). Since 12/21/12, there has been a bit of a struggle regarding astral beings aiming to influence people.

As y’all know if you’ve read “The New Strong” or taken the New Strong Online Workshops, mostly The Age of Awakening offers us magnificent opportunities for personal growth and spiritual evolution.

Unfortunately, psychic work is no longer safe to do. The same with mediumship, channeling, and consulting spirit guides for advice. When I wrote the blog post “Grief Howl,” I was thinking of friends who were psychics (or sometimes were spiritual teachers) who lost their shine. I miss them.

But there’s no need to live in fear. And certainly no need to constantly protect from psychic attacks.

Mostly, it’s smart to avoid both spiritual addiction and psychic development.

How about other ways to become leaders at adapting to The Age of Awakening?

“The New Strong” is your easy resource for that. And it’s hardly a depressing book. In fact, at least three of the original students at my first New Strong workshop (in person) moved into Enlightenment within a matter of months.

Even before Enlightenment, we can enjoy our daily lives immensely.

Which is, of course, AWKWARD and other Blog-Buddies, what I wish for you!

Okay, Sparklers. While my wonderful Expo volunteers are out brightening the world — even on a drippy, rainy day — I think the least I can do is to shed some light on another conspiracy theorist.

Next one up on our list is the famous Alex Jones, nominated by TRICIA and EMILY TURNER, Comments #4 and 8, respectively.

First, Alex Jones’s Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room.

1/8 inch is the symbolic size — shut down. Confirming this shut down size is the quality. The man lives in his head. Just as you might now notice that you’re sitting in a place with armchairs, a desk, a sofa… By contrast, Mr. Jones barely notices such things. Instead, he lives with his theories. They’re far more real to him than ordinary furniture, facts in objective reality, or fully individual human beings.

Sadly, if you listen to Alex Jones and believe him, then one risk you run is temporary — or more long term — wrecking your allegiance to reality. So that you, too, might find it more comfortable to dwell in the righteous reality of this conspiracy theorist.

In his case, by the time of his photo, I’d say that Alex Jones doesn’t notice conspiracy within reality. No, it’s more that he inhabits a different reality, one of his own making.

Let’s understand Alex Jones’s alternate reality better by researching his Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity.

Size-wise, it’s over-functioning. About 80 feet. And, yowza, what a quality!

On the positive side, Alex Jones is highly persuasive and presents an extremely detailed reality.

Not that I personally have ever paid any attention to him whatsoever, apart from reading some Pizzagate news stories a while back, and just now, researching the man’s aura. But words like “persuasive” and “passionate” and “detailed” do describe the quality of this chakra databank for him at the time of this photograph. But there’s more to him as a communicator….

On the other side, which I might call “the sanity side,” what else shows in this Alex Jones chakra databank?

He’s communicating about an alternate reality, a very frightening one. Thanks to my experience as an aura reader, it’s pretty clear to me that his awareness often slips into a lower astral vibrational frequency — close to human, but definitely not human — where ugly astral beings have a frightening presence.

Sometimes this sort of consciousness slippage into astral reality happens because of a mental health problem. (I’ll leave the precise naming of that to a mental health professional; as you Blog-Buddies know, I’m not one.)

But here’s where I am qualified to add something. And even notice details that mental health professionals don’t necessarily have the energetic literacy training yet to research. In the new Age of Awakening, it is very easy for people with normal mental health to start slip-sliding into experiencing astral vibrational frequencies. And anything astral always has way more glamour than anything human.

To learn more about this problem, and learn how to avoid misusing your new “Vibrational Freedom,” check out this book on “The New Strong” or this interactive online workshop collection.

The goal of these RES resources is to strengthen you, not to facilitate a grotesque kind of mind control, as done by Alex Jones. Golly, in hindsight, I could have developed “The New Strong” as a way to prevent, or escape from, teachings like those of Alex Jones.

Okay, Blog-Buddies, our third and final reading of Alex Jones’ aura will concern his Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity.

Symbolic size is normal, some 18 feet. But, man oh man, the quality of Jones’ chakra databank isn’t normal at all. Euwwwww.

Although I’ve read many versions of this chakra databanks by now, Blog-Buddies, never before have I encountered anything remotely like this.

Seems to me, Alex Jones has the intent of damaging people spiritually. As if he were starting a fad of driving his fans to start cutting themselves, disfiguring themselves, even crippling themselves.

Only his goal isn’t physical crippling but spiritual crippling. Common sense suggests this can happen only as long as people are influenced by his particular form of drama. But it sure could happen.

What would attract people to either ripping up their connection to God (as with Jones) or to start cutting their own precious physical bodies? Either way, the answers are complicated, and highly individual. Beyond that, if you know and love anyone caught up in either kind of vicious cycle, watching them spiral into this awfulness is both frightening and tragic.

What can I say to bring hope, if you care about an Alex Jones follower? Or your loved one is caught up in any conspiracy theorist? Or in self-harm, for that matter!

Encourage that person to get professional help. As in, help with a mental health professional. Because this sort of behavior lies outside the scope of RES… unless the suffering person has recovered nearly completely.

I’ll just make one more point to complete this second aura reading of a conspiracy theorist. And we’ve got just one more to go, fortunately, broadcaster Limbaugh. (Which I’ll save for another day because, really, enough is enough for today!)

What if you’re on the cusp of becoming a follower? Kind of interested in a conspiracy theorist. Wondering if there really is a “Deep State,” rather than a lot of unscrupulous politicians and also people who would do just about anything to live in an alternate reality, if only they could have better lives there….

Please say no.

Don’t keep exploring a little conspiracy entertainment here, and then a little there; some sweet-seeming spiritual helper on Facebook; somebody recommended to you by a friend at church.

Put this aside for five years and then reconsider.

By then you’ll be wiser, not just older. And by then more results will come in, reports of people whose lives were compromised or even ruined.

Drug addiction can also start as a quest for variety, entertainment, or responding to social pressure… along the lines of “Everybody’s doing it. I’ve got to try.”

No, you really don’t.

Today I’m concluding this thread, Blog-Buddies, with an aura reading of Rush Limbaugh.

Feel free to share your comments. But do keep in mind that I’m not taking more suggestions for conspiracy theorists. However, we do have one contest open until October 1. Consider entering; you just might win a free face reading.

Morgan says:

I nominate Lila Rajiva. https://lilarajiva.com/ Can’t find a picture.

MORGAN, your enthusiasm is very sweet.

However, I’ve noted several times at this post — including the comment right before yours — that I am not taking more suggestions for conspiracy theorists. Also, when I request that you supply a photograph, as I did in the main body of the post, please include a link. Otherwise I’m not going to research that person. Thank you.

Tony Mead says:

This is hilarious! Let’s put you and Professor James Tracy in a room with a licensed Psychologist for a one hour interview. Then we’ll see who the Mental Health Professional thinks is the crazy one!!