Brett Kavanaugh Aura Reading for Integrity

Brett Kavanaugh Aura Reading

Brett Kavanaugh Aura Reading. If you’ve found his behavior puzzling, this article may shed insight.

Brett Kavanaugh Aura Reading. I’m doing this while the Senate Judiciary Committee votes. Their meeting just began. I’m not watching. Instead I’m reading Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh’s aura.

Before or after you read today’s article, Blog-Buddies, you might want to read yesterday’s aura reading. Christine Blasey Ford, Ph.D. — her aura was an inspiring example of integrity and strength under pressure.

Brett Kavanaugh Aura Reading Background

Yes, here’s Background on my kind of aura reading. What I do. (And teach)

Energetic literacy is like the word literacy you’re using right now to read this article. Only this concerns a person’s subtle energies.

Please don’t think that energetic literacy research has anything in common with psychic readings. Or with how energy medicine specialists make references to “the field.” These are entirely different lines of work.

Because Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) offers a completely different approach. RES helps people to grow emotionally and spiritually. Using up-to-date skills that work effectively now. And it includes 10 distinctive systems, each one trademarked.

One is Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®! Other versions of aura reading don’t deliver the same detail or accuracy.

Here are some of the defining characteristics of this kind of energetic literacy. All of this will be true of your research, too, if you become an aura reader by developing Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, the minimum for reliable aura reading:

1. You can read auras accurately from regular photographs. (Like the picture I’ll use for today’s aura reading of  Brett Kavanaugh)
  2. Beyond generalizing about auras or chakras… you can read chakra databanks.
  3. And you’ll research a sample of chakra databanks that’s relevant to the particular aura reading.
  4. Accuracy and insight come from using systematic skills.
  5. And those skills include co-creating with your choice of Divine Being.

If you’re not sure what to expect from this kind of aura reading, here’s a fun resource for you. Click here to find hundreds of other examples of deeper perception made practical.

Warning: What If the Brett Kavanaugh Aura Is Anything Like this Photo?

It’s going to be ugly.

Honestly, have you seen some of the photos of yesterday’s hearing? Brett’s expressions?

I couldn’t make most of them. Can you contort your own face in those horrible ways?

And, of course, the really pertinent photo to read here would be this: A headshot of Kavanaugh while drunk.

Because there appear to be two Kavanaughs. First, the sober one with the respectable career. Second, the drunk one, named as a sexual predator by multiple accusers by now.

Still, I’ll put my strong sentiments aside. And simply read what I’ve got. One man’s picture. Within that, his aura.

Brett Kavanaugh Aura Reading. Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity

Symbolic Size

1/2 inch.

Quality

Rage and deception aren’t the only troubling qualities here. More disturbing is how he’s letting go and allowing the drunk-type energies to take over. Even without being chemically inebriated.

This often happens with drunks, ugly drunks. They become like another person when under the influence. As someone whose Energy HEALING Skills include Spirit Removal, I know a bit about that. But let’s leave that for another conversation.

Here, I think it’s important to add another chakra databank to this research. One related to drinking.

Brett Kavanaugh Aura Reading. Root Chakra Databank for Connection to Objective Reality.

Folks, that means human reality — physical objects, facts, what people say and do. Actually, the law’s supposed to be about that, right? Having this chakra databank work well would matter enormously for:

• A witness in court
  • Even more so, an attorney
  • And even more so, a judge
  • Most of all, a potential or appointed Supreme Court Judge

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Shut down.

Quality

In the moment of this photograph, Kavanaugh isn’t making much contact with human reality. Rather, he’s slipped into an astral perspective. Either good people like him or bad people whom he must attack.

“Reality” seems very simple.

Do you think that’s a pretty troubling way of relating to life for anyone? Particularly a Supreme Court judge?

I do.

Brett Kavanaugh Aura Reading. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity

Blog-Buddies, this chakra databank concerns what the person does when nobody else is watching. Does she or he follow through on commitments?

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch.

Quality

Again, Kavanaugh is in a blind rage. Most significantly, it’s powered by astral influence. Typical of what happens to any mean drunk.

Because a mean drunk is someone whose aura gets compromised vibrationally.

• When sober, he’s himself. Paying attention to human-type life.
  • But when drunk, one or more astral entities takes him over.

In RES sessions, I’ve read other auras of people with alcoholic influence like this. When the “mean drunk” problem has progressed significantly, what happens on occasion? The astral being(s) will sometimes take him over… even when he’s not intoxicated.

Why is this different version of Kavanaugh coming out to play?

Maybe because he’s in the fight of his life.

Maybe Trump influenced him to fight, fight, fight.

Personally, I don’t care. None of my business, the why’s. What matters is what shows in his aura.

You see, I’ve read auras of mean drunks. And that means noticing patterns of aura distortion. Altogether different would be theorizing about when and why someone with the Mean Drunk Problem acts this way: As if under the influence of alcohol. When not literally under the influence of alcohol.

Brett Kavanaugh Aura Reading Belly Chakra Databank for Sexual Integrity

Symbolic Size

6 inches. Close to shutdown.

Quality

What shows here? A one-two process: Distorted behavior followed by blackout.

At the time of this photograph, this creepy version of sexual integrity seems normal. Although hidden in his subconscious mind and aura, not at all available to his conscious mind.

Like being Brett Kavanaugh’s usually comfortable and accepted way of life… Only the scandal around the Supreme Court nomination has stirred things up. Until, by the time of this photo, it’s like an infection.

Sexually sleazy behavior, done and afterwards shoved into denial? Like a habit that usually goes unquestioned, totally unexamined. Only now, this behavior is being discussed. Having become an uncomfortably big deal, ouch!

How best to put this? It’s as though the chakra databank is infected.

Hey, this reminds me of when I was watching the Clarence Thomas Senate Confirmation Hearings. I didn’t know who he was. Nor did I know yet what I was watching.

At that time, my son was tiny. While I had new-mother exhaustion.  And also, at the time, I had zero energy hygiene. I read auras off and on all day long. So there I sat on the couch, nursing my baby. And watching whatever happened to be on TV.

While I scanned the crowd, Thomas caught my attention. Because I saw pus coming out of his Throat Chakra. Incidentally… I can tell you that life-changing tale in a future blog post, if you’d like.

Brett Kavanaugh Aura Reading Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Honesty

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Habitually shut down.

Quality

Substituting for this non-functioning chakra databank, benevolence. Yes, sometimes a person adapts to not using one or more chakra databanks.

And I’ve seen this before. It’s like placing a life-sized cardboard cutout where the real, living process of that chakra databank ought to be. In Brett Kavanaugh’s case, he inwardly adopts a stance of benevolence. Although that’s not really true, he believes in it. At least it affords him a certain consistency in behavior… long as he’s not drunk.

Side note: Ready stumpy, habitually shut-down chakra databanks? That takes a lot of practice. Keep reading auras and, eventually, you’ll all get that practice. Aura Readers with Stage Three Energetic Literacy, just keep reading auras for a few minutes every day. Making this part of your 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops.

Brett Kavanaugh Aura Reading Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch

Quality

Mockery prevails. As in making fun of anything sacred, anything spiritual.

In Conclusion

Personally, I understand better how Brett Kavanaugh could consistently deny any sexual assaults.

Mean drunks are like that.

As a professional psychologist, I’ll bet that Dr. Ford could find plenty of problems in this man.

For me, it’s enough to research Kavanaugh’s aura and find this horror show.

Becky says:

I am disgusted, but not surprised.

Becky says:

It is so inspiring that Ms. Ford found the courage to speak up.

Becky says:

I went to high school during the same era as these two and was raised in a rural area.

I was taught by the fundamentalist Christian church that I attended with my mother and sister that women were the reason that a man could be tempted away from his relationship with God (think: Eve was the reason Adam got booted out of Eden).

Becky says:

If a woman was so brazen as to wear clothing that even hinted at her femininity, she was to blame for anything that a man might be tempted to do to her.

So, when a woman doesn’t come forward right away to report incidents like this, particularly when the woman is so young, I always wonder if it’s some level of guilt that she has been programmed to feel (like myself).

Becky says:

Plus, I wonder if some men feel that it’s not their fault if they should choose to act on their impulses.

Being drunk can add another level of “excuse”.

BECKY, thanks for sharing here. What inspires me? How far you have come from the way you were raised.

On a day of terribly distressing (but, I agree, not surprising) news, what brings me great hope for our country is the power of free will choices, and how — as you indirectly described — we really can progress. Far beyond old beliefs and behaviors that aren’t worthy of us!

Christine P says:

Wow. Thank you so much for doing a reading of the hearing.

Graham says:

Thank you for doing this aura reading, Rose, in spite of it being so disturbing.

Maybe – politically – things still have to get worse before they eventually start getting better…

Indeed, GRAHAM! (And you’re welcome, too, CHRISTINE P.)

One friend of mine is a well respected astrologer. He’s told me that the planetary configurations in America now are very close to what we had during our Civil War. He predicts that we’ll start to show improvement by 2025. (Good reason to start living in the moment and finding whatever joy and sweetness we can!)

My own theory is that people need to experience the consequences of their choices. Whether they’re proud Trump voters or whatever.

Until they receive tangible, human consequences, they just won’t learn. Because otherwise the belief system seems beautiful and perfect, while human consequences only appear to be part of the neat, theoretical worldview.

For instance, I once had a friend, Gladys, who was a firm believe in no sex education, apart from abstinence training. Definitely a sweet person, my friend, yet such a strong believer. Righteous.

Years later, things in her family changed — after Gladys’ only daughter got pregnant in high school. Evidently it was a painful learning experience for the whole family. But Gladys came through it as a humbler person, more whole and compassionate.

What if we’ve already been knocked down some and, like Gladys, we’ve picked ourselves back up in such a way where we gained humility and more loving-kindness?

Well, we’ll need it. Personally, I think, we’ll need it. Also societies in turmoil will inspire us to use it.

How use it? By enjoying each day as best we can. Living with honor. And doing our reasonable best.

Our world might depend upon it, the impact of people who are caring rather than righteous. And yes, RES skills — including aura reading — can help us to find truth when we seek it. Seems to me, The Age of Awakening is beginning with an orientation phase where it’s important for humans (on a large scale) to gain this new kind of literacy.

Yvonne says:

Kavanaugh’s hearing hits close to home for me.

I used to date a man who’s entire life ambition is to become a judge, largely in part to help overturn Roe vs Wade – a ruling that runs contrary to his personal, fundamentalist Christian principles.

Yvonne says:

He seemed charming, smart, and well-liked.

As I began to learn more about him I learned that he was a manipulative mean drunk and his charm is merely a veneer of lies to placate, and appeal to, his co-workers.

Yvonne says:

He would drink, on average, 4 gin and tonics in addition to beer – per day. Very heavy on the gin.

Yvonne says:

As he would drink, he would wax on abusively, telling me “the truth” no matter how painful his “truth” was because supposedly it was an expression of his endearment and respect for me.

Yvonne says:

When really his aura during a research session told me the truth: he was a vindictive, controlling, insecure, ambitious alcoholic and his “truth” was purposely designed to “own” and hurt me.

Yvonne says:

He is now in law school, developing as many connections and friendships with judges as he can for a clerkship.

In the meantime, ironically, truth will prevail eventually, and I trust Justice will be divinely served at the appropriate time.

Gail says:

Hi Rose,

Thank you for this. I was so hoping you would read Kavanaugh’s aura.

I think his eyes give him away.

Gail says:

And I’d love to hear more about your experience watching Clarence Thomas those many years ago.

Great Big Optimist says:

Thank you Rose! Excellent reading.

There has been quite a positive turn today surrounding him.

Great Big Optimist says:

Republican Senator Jeff Flake’s actions today after two women cornered him in the elevator are commendable in my view (which doesn’t surprise me, as I have read his aura recently and it was full of integrity and compassion).

Great Big Optimist says:

Seems there will be a further FBI investigation after all, so maybe the attributes of Truth and Integrity in a Supreme Court Justice nominee will become more important again sooner rather than later to the Senate majority?

Great Big Optimist says:

I sure am feeling more optimistic with Senator’s like Republican Jeff Flake being able to listen to those women in the elevator and being able to effectively use his power to delay the confirmation hearing vote for further investigations to take place.

Yay, for those strong brave women as well!

Great Big Optimist says:

Not sure if you or any other blog buddies have read R. Jeff Flake’s aura yet.

I will say, I was pleasantly impressed and uplifted by it when I did less than two months ago. Totally worth my technique time. ?

Thanks to all of you whose comments have helped us cross over into 46,000.

Keep ’em coming!

GREAT BIG OPTIMIST, when I made your comments live yesterday I had no idea what you were talking about.

Erroneously, I thought the Kavanaugh vote would go straight into committee and then he’d go straight to a lifetime appointment on the Supreme Court. However, Senator Flake acted courageously (as in responding, eventually, to the powerful elevator conversation that you mentioned) and now Trump has requested a short-term FBI investigation before the vote.

Jean says:

Thank you Rose – for this reading and that of Dr. Blasey Ford. And thanks to all who commented!

So very, very helpful at this….sometimes quite challenging time to be here at Earth School.

Jean says:

Especially Rose appreciated your comment # 9. Will go out today and do my human best to live in the moment – and find some joy and sweetness.

Awe! And JEAN, plus fans of JEAN, here’s something else you might be able to do… if you’ve learned the 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®.

Cut your cord of attachment to Kavanaugh and then, a week later, cut your cord of attachment to Dr. Ford. (Or in reverse order.) Pretty likely you’ve been interested in each of these people for at least 10 seconds. They’re alive. And that combo is all that it takes for you to have a pretty intense cord of attachment to them by now.

Jennifer says:

Thank you so much for this reading and Kavanaugh’s—as both a lawyer and a survivor of sexual assault, I have a very vested interest in the outcome of this hearing.

Jennifer says:

I don’t normally use my Technique Time to pray but boy howdy have I been praying lately for Dr. Ford, the other survivors of his violence, and everyone supporting them.

It was really inspiring to read about the Divine blessing in her aura.

Jennifer says:

I have a question, though, if you don’t mind? Could you please elaborate on what you meant when you said “this version of Divine presence appears to me like a development out of Christine Blasey Ford’s . . . gradual refinement of her own nervous system to support a personal relationship with God”?

Thank you again for all the amazing work you do!

What an excellent question, JENNIFER! I’ll aim to answer after I’ve done all my sessions for today.

It’s just a thrill to hear from someone who’s never commented before at the blog. (That includes you, right, JENNIFER?) And to find out that I’ve been making a difference for you, like your evident understanding and use of the so-important concept of 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops.

All I do with RES books, online workshops, and this blog… it’s like doing a radio interview by phone. Here I am in my pink office, having some conversation with a broadcaster. In theory I know the conversation could be heard by a lot of people, but usually I have no way of knowing. And if I only paid attention to how many people reviewed my books on Amazon, I’d get really discouraged at those teensy numbers.

So thank you extra, JENNIFER, for your thoughtful question and altogether beautiful comment.

On a contrasting note, JENNIFER, I’m sad to learn that you’re also an abuse survivor.

Blog-Buddies, if you’re like me, you’ve been hearing a lot of stories since the #METOO movement began, and especially since the Kavanaugh nomination. It’s important to listen to our friends, even if all they want to tell us is something like, “I’ve had those incidents in my past but I never speak of them.” We honor our friends by listening only to however much they wish to tell us, and not pushing them to tell us anything more.

But to add something really bold… in the usual spirit of service…

If any of you think of yourself as an abuse survivor, outside the context of this important political moment in America. (Meaning, if you ordinarily think of yourself like, “I’m Joe and I’m an abuse survivor.”) Please consider what follows.

In my experience — not just opinion — as the founder of RES:

Thinking of yourself as an abuse survivor is like thinking of yourself as a recovering alcoholic or recovering codependent etc. You’ll win points from therapists and 12-step programs — the psychological approach to personal growth.

But I believe you could do better. And here’s why.

To generalize about the approach, overall, of psychotherapists and psychiatrists and even pop psychology (granted, there are huge differences of approach, treatment models, etc.), isn’t this true?

There’s an idea that a person has been through traumas. Or a person suffers from a lifelong disease of alcoholism, etc. And so what’s the best a “survivor” or “person in recovery” can do? Learn to recognize their issues (or even “their PTSD”), strive to remember honestly and then analyze what happened, and receive appropriate support. Thus the person can cope better.

Definitely, that’s a path.

And a very beautiful path, as exemplified in the recent aura reading of Christine Blasey Ford, Ph.D. In that blog post, please pay particular attention to the side effect on her emotional life at her Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Honesty.

This over-complication of simply paying attention to one’s emotions is quite consistent with what I’ve initially found in RES clients who had followed this psychological path toward emotional healing.

But RES takes a very different approach. In sessions of RES Energy HEALING and, sometimes, Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®, I’ve helped people to permanently remove the related STUFF lodged within them. Because we may always remember the horrors of previous incidents, but that’s very different from being doomed to always have that subconscious and energetic STUFF.

STUFF related to being a survivor can always be healed. At least that’s my experience. Some of the courageous RES clients who’ve come to me have been:

*Rape survivors
    *Incest survivors

*Survivors of attempted murder
    *War survivors
    *Recovering alcoholics
    *Recovering drug abusers
    *Recovering children of alcoholics

And guess what? Now they’re simply people.

In fact, a couple of them are even, now, on my Enlightenment Life List.

Let’s note, RES does not involve emotional healing.

Rather, RES helps people grow emotionally and spiritually by using skills for energy healing (STUFF removal), using techniques that are especially effective now, in The Age of Awakening.

Help from mental health professionals may always be needed for those with serious mental health problems.

But for people who function pretty darned well, considering that they’re survivors? Suppose that you’ve been through horrible experiences or frightening patterns. Then you might wish to have some sessions with an RES Expert. Not once a week for the rest of your life, but a smallish number of personal sessions… until you’ve met your goal. Such as never calling yourself a “survivor” again.

Here’s that blog post I promised to create in your honor, JENNIFER:

Melody says:

Thank you, Rose. It was pretty obvious to me that he has a problem with alcohol.

roseotto says:

Hi Rose, is the denial experienced by Kavanaugh only on the emotional/ego level?

In other words, is it the case that he KNOWS he did those horrible things, but FEELS a strong rejection of being held to account for it?

roseotto says:

Kind of like a toddler who steals the candy, but angrily wails with denial when caught.

Because a toddler feels “I am right. That is bad. Therefore, I didn’t do it.” Despite the chocolate coating their faces and oozing out of their mouths during the denial.

roseotto says:

Abusers do this all the time.

It always seems to me that they are conscious of what they’ve done, intellectually they know what they are doing is wrong (hence the attempts to do such things in secret, or make conscious choices to cover up deeds that wouldn’t be received well publicly.

roseotto says:

They always seem to know who and how to show those bad behaviors too so that there will be no consequences to themselves.

This suggests an intellectual, conscious awareness of what they have done. They know what they did. Yet they still deny it.

roseotto says:

This begs the question, what exactly do you mean by the sub-consious? I am sure they are conscious of what they do.

roseotto says:

Do aura readings only access what they FEEL and not what they know?

roseotto says:

In other words, is it possible they can both know full well what they have done, but still feel self-righteous, and emotionally push it away into denial.

roseotto says:

Pushing one’s feelings away about something one doesn’t want to deal with, doesn’t erase the events or knowledge of the events, does it?

They don’t want to acknowledge it, they are angry about having to acknowledge it, but surely the objective reality and knowledge of what they’ve done is not inaccessible to them.

roseotto says:

Again, so many wisely select whom and when they will visit their bad behaviors upon, to maximize their ability to get away with it without consequence. The manipulation and conscious choices they make in order to perpetrate these patterns scott free, proves on some level, they most certainly are aware of what they are doing. The denial is not so deep as to be unconscious of what they do. But a more emotional denial.

ROSEOTTO, thank you for sharing what is clearly a lot of expertise you’ve got about abuse. The only part of your comment series where I can comment is #55.

You’re right. Aura reading is never about what people consciously know. But it isn’t about what people consciously feel, either. Instead, it’s energetic patterns about how human beings live, related to one chakra databank or another (depending upon which one is being read at the time, from a particular moment in a person’s life, or from one photograph of that person, a photo taken at a particular time.)

Jean says:

Yes indeed Rose – as per your comment #31 – will be cutting cords of attachment with these two folks in the next few weeks as you described.

Thank you for this most excellent (and helpful) reminder 🙂

Holly says:

I haven’t seen this mentioned on the blog so I thought I would add it just in case.

1,600 men took out an ad in the New York Times, following the footsteps of the 1,600 black women who supported Anita Hill.

Steve says:

Must see viewing! Scroll down to see graphs that show how often Kavanaugh actually answered questions, compared to Ford. Each picture is worth way more than a thousand words.

Brittany says:

What a stark contrast between Ford and Kavanaugh. My jaw dropped seeing all that pink!

Thanks for sending this, Steve.

Jennifer says:

Gosh Rose, you really blew me away with your sweet comments, and then a whole post!

Just wanted to address a few of your follow up comments here—I’ve been seeing Isabella for a few years now, and I mean this in the most literal sense: she and RES have saved my life.

Jennifer says:

Said life has been…well, let’s just say a lot of Stuff has been removed, particularly with regard to the sexual abuse I mentioned before.

There used to be (like you said) patterns related to “I Am A Survivor of Sexual Abuse” as part of my very identity, whereas now it’s just a series of unfortunate events that happened.

Jennifer says:

Also, I’ve read almost all of your books and I just got done with your memoir, and I wanted to say from one English major to another, your poems were GORGEOUS…and I normally don’t like poetry!

Jennifer says:

Plus the description of your Life Planning Meeting was very illuminating, and it gave me a lot of hope, as well as helped put some things into perspective. You are super duper amazing!!! ?

Thanks so much, JENNIFER, for all your recent comments here.

I’m so glad you’re doing well and also that you’re generously confirming here what many RES clients have noticed — what you noted with such writerly restraint in your Comments #64-65.

ISABELLA CATES deserves many a shout-out; likewise SANDRA HAERING; both do wonderful sessions as RES Practitioners.

RES Apprentices also facilitate powerful sessions. (Some are listed at that previous link; most are not yet listed.) Talented, ethical, kind people all!

And, of course, on top of all of that, I’m so glad you appreciate Bigger than All the Night Sky.

If you haven’t already reviewed it at Amazon.com, I’d appreciate that a lot, as this is a great way to help others to find it. (Also, JENNIFER, if you already have reviewed it, thank you!)

Usually don’t scout out the reviews of my books at Amazon, because some reviews are so … well… nasty.

Being a skilled empath is one thing; finding it easy to forget some of those reviews? Not yet one of my shiniest skills. And, speaking of shiny, thanks again JENNIFER, for every word that you’ve written here at the blog.