Productive Spiritual Growth NOW

Productive Spiritual Growth

Productive Spiritual Growth NOW, does that depend upon living like a trusting sheep, waiting to be guided by our all-wise shepherd?

Productive Spiritual Growth versus Age of Faith customs like praying for others. Yes, this article aims to bring clarity about sweet customs that we may have been taught as children.

Such as the idea that, to help other people spiritually, pray for them.

Sweet as customs go? Sure. However, not helpful for those of us who seek to improve our sacred relationships. Like the one you can have with God. Or Jesus. Athena or St. Germain. Or any Divine Being of your choice!

Warning, in case you haven’t yet noticed: This article may strike you as controversial or even offensive.

I don’t mean it that way. Instead, I’m writing as:

Productive Spiritual Growth NOW: JENNIFER Inspired Me

JENNIFER has written some powerful comments today at this blog. Over at the thread on Brett Kavanaugh’s Aura, see her Comments #33   and 34.

To begin, I think it’s important to start with this:

“I don’t normally use my Technique Time to pray but boy howdy have I been praying lately for Dr. Ford, the other survivors of his violence, and everyone supporting them.

“It was really inspiring to read about the Divine blessing in her aura.”

Productive Spiritual Growth NOW: Can We Bless People?

During the Age of Faith (before 12/21/12) you were probably taught to pray for others.

Very standard advice! Maybe it worked really back in the day to help others (although I have my doubts, personally).

Undoubtedly praying for others has always made people feel better. As if they were doing something.

I certainly staked my life on that, once upon a time. Why do I move to the Washington, D.C. area? Because my (former) guru, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, persuaded “strong meditators” like me: If we do yogic flying in a big enough group, we’ll bless the entire city. Young and pretty broke and exceedingly idealistic — we were true believers.

Well, I’m no longer affiliated with teaching TM, but that did get me here. And here I’ve stayed since 1982. I still remember how wonderful it felt to be “helping.” Because, I believed.

More likely, Blog-Buddies, you’ve followed a Christian or Buddhist background. Or some other beautiful religious tradition, where (supposedly) you would use your relationship with God to bless other people.

Hours after I read JENNIFER’S comments at my blog, it stuck me. Boing!!!! Maybe JENNIFER mentioned all her prayers because, in her mind, she connected that with the Divine blessing in two parts of Christine Blasey Ford’s aura  (as I described in that blog post).

No no no no no.

IMHO, everyone’s prayers are sweet. But the only way a person gets a Divine Blessing in her or his aura — it happens due to that person’s connection to the Divine through spiritual growth. Or spiritual evolution. Or spiritual awakening.

Whatever you want to call it, really. So long as you’re quite clear that each person’s aura is her business. Or his business.

That’s especially true about living now, in The Age of Awakening.

Productive Spiritual Growth NOW?

We can grow as fast as we want. Provided that we follow the new rules that work now. In contrast with the old rules from the Age of Faith. (I’d recommend this resource for learning about those new rules. Plus much more to help you with spiritual evolution NOW.

It’s astounding how fast we can evolve, really.

Unfortunately, there are also beliefs, customs, and practices that backfire. They sound so sweet and spiritually powerfully. But really they keep us stuck in spiritual evolution. And this “praying for others” custom is a great example.

(If you want more details from me, bring up specific questions. Use the COMMENTS box. You know how this works! If you comment, I’ll respond.)

(And I can only imagine how painful and difficult it may be for some of you Blog-Buddies to let go of old beliefs. Promises you’ve been given since those sweetest Sunday School Classes. In many ways, it can be hard to let go of the past and accept that we live in The Age of Awakening now.)

But once we get with the program now, life gets easier. We evolve faster. And we gain more current understandings about what spiritual growth today can actually be.

Productive Spiritual Growth? Yes, JENNIFER Asked a Great Question about That

Specifically, JENNIFER asked:

“Could you please elaborate on what you meant when you said “this version of Divine presence appears to me like a development out of Christine Blasey Ford’s . . . gradual refinement of her own nervous system to support a personal relationship with God”?”

Gradual refinement really does matter. And going for that is whose responsibility?

Does it depend upon all the folks at your favorite church who are praying for you????

Please! Your Productive Spiritual Growth NOW Is on YOU.

Just As Dr. Ford’s Is on HER

And so is everybody else’s spiritual growth: It’s that person’s job. Nothing else can substitute.

JENNIFER mentioned in her comments doing 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time (Tops). That’s how we evolve super-fast now.

• Not all forms of Technique Time are equally helpful. But most kinds are.
  • In addition, it matters if we act with integrity. Tell the truth. Do our reasonable best.

The combination of spiritual growth practices and living with integrity, humanly — that’s how people evolve towards Enlightenment.

Probably that’s simple common sense to you, right?

But here’s one wacky thing to consider about Productive Spiritual Growth NOW:

Don’t Believe that Spiritual Awakening Equals Enlightenment

It doesn’t. All your spiritual growth adds up.

Do speed dating, if you like. Just don’t expect speed Enlightenment to be something you catch at a NonDuality retreat.  (Especially since, sadly, most NonDuality coaches whose auras I’ve researched… Sadly, they’re no longer living in Enlightenment but have slipped int extreme spiritual addiction.)

So, to answer JENNIFER’S original question….

Why Did Dr. Ford’s Aura Show a Divine Blessing?

Here’s why I think she got that gorgeous spiritual upliftment:

1. Partly because she needed help to follow through in doing the right thing — her civic duty.
  2. Probably she asked for it. Directly asked God for it. She asked.
  3. Plus she really needed it.
  4. But she also did her human part to prepare for the big ordeal. (Including hiring some smart attorneys.)
  5. In short, Christine Blasey Ford deserved to receive it.

Putting it bluntly, I doubt that people can force God to make God bless people. Like some kind of Holy Pestering Power.

Don’t you think that Almighty God is capable of helping us humans through difficult times? I do. You know, because God decides to help.

Back in the day, during televised presidential debates, I’d read auras of the presidential candidates. Every time, one candidate’s aura would light up at the High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill.

Yes, light up with a Divine blessing. Every election, that glowing-up candidate was the one who won. Except…

That tradition stopped with Vice-President, and presidential candidate, Al Gore. (Perhaps some of you Blog-Buddies remember what transpired with that election.)

Anyway, receiving Divine help is lovely. But that’s not our responsibility, depending upon it like helpless little babies.

Living today, we can learn to become God’s grownups.

Earth School: A learning planet where we incarnate as humans in order to learn from free will.

Free will and, then, consequences.

I love this blog post Rose, it is so full of truth.

I especially like this: “By doing our own favorite kinds of Technique Time and also living in integrity, gradually, we refine our own nervous systems. This helps us to support a personal relationship with God. And then, when Divine blessings are thrown our way, we can catch them.”

This is very true to my experience. I have experienced the gradual refinement of my own nervous system, and the development over time of a personal relationship with God.

And that experience of blessings thrown my way, that I am in a position to catch and appreciate.

Although I can not imagine getting to that position without sessions of RES healing/research, or without attending workshops like your “Cocreate With God for healing” or “Accelerate Enlightenment.

I highly recommend anyone who enjoyed this blog and wants to grow spiritually, to take one of these workshops with Rose once they are available online.

Debi S says:

Hi Rose, is sending Grace the same as praying for someone?

I always thought it was a little like sending fairy dust to kind of give them a boost for whatever was in their highest good to happen.

Interesting question, DEBI S.

It’s a very sweet idea, sending people something like fairy dust. Especially sweet if you carry in your mind and heart inspiring pictures of adorable fairies helping humanity. What I’m going to write next may not be compatible with that sweetness, so read further only if you’re willing to change your perspective. (You know, I’ll simply be answering your question as best I can.)

I’ll come back to you (and others who are surely glad that you’ve asked this question) after I’ve done some of my sessions for today….

Here we go, for you DEBI S, and also for all who can relate to your Comment #5. Sending “Grace” is a form of prayer, like “I have you in my thoughts” and “Sending light and love.” There are innumerable forms of prayer.

Of course, it’s sweet to aim to help others through prayer. And in the Age of Faith (which lasted for many millennia) people of faith were promised that this would work.

I think you’re right on the nose when it comes to the impact of most of these prayers. “Fairy dust” refers to what?

As a trusting little girl you might have believed in fairies, and you were told they liked to help people. “Helpfulness” might depend upon the individual fairy, but for sure, fairies are astral beings. Just like guardian angels, spirit guides, “whoever wants to help me.”

Or whoever actually shows up when someone says something like, “Help me Spirit.” Or “I trust the Universe to help my friend Joe.” You’re going to get an astral being.

Unless you ask for God (or the name of another Divine Being), you’re going to get an astral being. Whatever random entity happens to show up! In this one of my books, for RES Energy Self-Healing, you can learn a lot more about how to co-create with God, rather than settling for “whoever.”

Regardless, in my view, praying for other people now, in the Age of Awakening, is not effective. Plus it isn’t particularly helpful to YOU to send Grace or anything else to other people by means of astral beings.

The main post here shares my perspective about aiming to bless people by praying to God to help them. Professional experience helping RES clients has led me to believe that doesn’t work significantly now, either.

Right towards the end of the New Age years, transitioning into The Age of Awakening, I had a vivid experience of the impact of praying for other people. This was one of my many months spent in Japan, sponsored by VOICE to give workshops and sessions.

On this occasion I was housed in the Asakusa neighborhood in Tokyo, near a famous temple where people go to ask priests to send prayers to — as you call it, DEBI S, give a ‘boost” to other people. BTW, this temple isn’t dedicated to astral beings but rather to a Divine Being, the bodhisattva Kannon.

Once daily I would stand on the balcony to my condo and work with a Divine Being to facilitate healing for ghosts (Stuck Spirits) who were in the neighborhood.

And I mean many thousands of them every day, helping them to get off the planet and able to relocate to their next appropriate heaven.

Otherwise, what were those astral beings doing? Perhaps messing around with the people who wrote down their prayers and paid the priests to give blessings.

More often, I suspect they went on to haunt the people who were being “blessed.”

And I’m not sure what you mean by giving people a “boost” but I can tell you this, DEBI. In Tokyo I had clients like Gladys, whose father-in-law bragged to her, “Every day I go to the temple at Asakusa to pray for you to become pregnant.”

Gladys and her husband did not wish to have children yet.

So, for many reasons, I’m not a fan of giving people prayers where we outline their needs (as we see them).

As for receiving help from God, why not ask God directly? God isn’t stingy.

Probably it’s different for you, DEBI, but many an adult is living with fantastical notions about religion or spirituality that would have been appropriate for a bright six-year-old, but are really unhelpful now.

I’d recommend learning skills for co-creation with the Divine. But whatever you seek to do, please learn quality skills from a reputable teacher who produces good results. And, again, thanks so much for your question today.

Ethan says:

This is a great post and I so enjoy it Rose when you share personal anecdotes for us to learn from.

Explorer says:

I second that Ethan 🙂 I can read/listen your personal stories and experiences all day long Rose… I just love them so much.

Also thank you for the many interesting posts and great information here, including the valuable comments from blog buddies.

Debi S says:

Hi Rose, Thanks for your thoughtful response. I worked with you many many years ago, so I do think I get what you are saying. I guess I wonder how to help someone I see who appears to need help. How do we support someone in their own struggles?

If I understand you correctly, it is not our place to ask God to help someone whether we call it sending Prayers, Grace or Love and Light.

Lindsey says:

I love this post and all the comments, especially your story Rose, about being in Japan and doing stuck spirit healings.

I do this in every hotel I stay at.

Lindsey says:

It sure does make my stay much more pleasant.

Plus, I get to co-create this healing technique with a beautiful Divine Being!

Lindsey says:

This Co-creating connection with the Divine continues, not only, to “refine” my physical nervous system, but also helps me to evolve in my daily human life because of its bonus integrating effect with the Divine.

My human evolution becomes the focus, well support Divinely! So much more fun too!

Lindsey says:

I use to pray for others just about all day doing absent healing work, then meditating for hours to try to clear out the effects from it, and basically floating around all day not get much done in my human life.

Lindsey says:

I was in spiritual addiction and desperate for help.

Then I found Rose and her book, THE NEW STRONG and her empath book collection.

Lindsey says:

I did pray for healing with all my heart and by the grace of God and my ability to recognize what would be most helpful for me, definitely played a big part in my human and spiritual healing and evolution in such a short time!

Lindsey says:

RES sessions with Rose along with all the learning I received from her books and her workshops in person and online are absolutely priceless to me!

You saved my life Rose…my very important human life. Thank you! ❤️

DEBI S, regarding your Comment #20. I’m very touched. It merits a personal answer.

Definitely, this is the kind of thing to answer in an RES Mentoring Session, not my blog.

LINDSEY, thank you so much. Again, I’m deeply touched.

You understand!

Julie says:

So true, that it can be hard to let go of sweet customs of the past.

Of childhood or religion or ways of being taught to be good people.

But how much stronger to live in practices that work now.

Julie says:

Like the saying “What a difference a day makes”.

What a difference a series of well-taken choices makes.

For growth and an upgrade of service to others.

Jennifer says:

Wow, this was amazing, thank you Rose!

I’ve been following your blog since 2011 but I think that might have been only my second or third comment, and it got a whole post! I feel both accomplished and like a world class lurker.

Jennifer says:

You’re totally right in that I only pray to feel like I’m doing something when there are no real world actions I can take to help (and fwiw, all I say is “God send your light love and power to Gladys,” as per your recommendation), I guess it’s more for my comfort than anything else.

Jennifer says:

I know only God can bestow a Divine blessing on someone, but I wasn’t aware that one’s whole nervous system has to evolve to receive it. Fascinating!

Liane says:

Love this post, Rose. You’ve blazed a brave trail, teaching us how to be grown-ups with our own spirituality.

Because a lot of people still confuse spirituality with religion and faith. They have their own illusions to smash. For me, Julie’s comment #31 says it all!

I also loved post 31, Julie. So true!

And also your comment 35 Liane!

JENNIFER made an important distinction in her Comment 33. I do think it’s fine to ask God to send particular people more love, light, and power. Or simply to bless them.

Just keep it simple, like that. Use your Power of Command to co-create with your chosen Divine Being (like God). Keep your eyes open except for blinking, and simply say the words out loud. (No Technique Time.)

That’s fine to do, neither outlining nor getting all bossypants about how other people “should” progress.

Also, please be clear that you’re not sending energies or fairy dust or voodoo. You’re just asking for help. And that’s a free will world away from “Pray for others.”

Tracey says:

This is really helpful advice, Rose, as I have had two different friends whose family members had terminal illnesses last year.

You get a lot of community pressure to pray for them or specific outcomes in these situations.

Tracey says:

At the time, I opted for being the best friend I could be at a human level, offering companionship or food, and praying for the best and highest outcome for all involved.

I like the simplicity of “God bless Gladys and her family” as a simple and direct option.

TRACEY, you’ve made a wise choice indeed.

And you commented just in time for a new post on a related theme. Have a look!

Just for some spiritual clarity, let’s take a lighthearted look at that so-common prayer you’ve mentioned. What’s with praying for “the best and highest outcome for all involved”?

It’s such a common request, made with faith. But honestly! What does it even mean?

Presumably one prays to God because one believes in God. Plus one doesn’t think God is stupid.

Neither does one assume, “You’re pretty clever, God, but I know a lot more. Let me tell you what to do.”

So what’s with a human being asking God for “the best” outcome?

What, God keeps many good outcomes in a drawer and the value of each one ranges in price? Maybe all the way from 99 cents to $20 million? So you’re telling God, “I’ve got a lot more pull than poor Gladys who’s dying. Because of ME, please grab a $1 million outcome for her.”

As for the “highest” outcome, what on earth is that supposed to mean?

Maybe that human vibrational frequencies are low and slow. (They are.) And that death restores someone to living in an astral body. (That’s what happens. Goodbye, human body. Hello, back to body of light.)

By definition, astral means at a higher vibrational frequency than human.

So does a request for the “highest” outcome mean this?

“Hurry up, God. Make Gladys good and dead, ASAP. So she can have a higher outcome right away.”

And regarding “for everyone concerned,” really, what’s that?

Is one lecturing God perhaps, like this? “Almighty Father-Mother God, Creator of Heaven and Earth, you might be just a little dull and selfish right now. You might not know this but there are actually other people on earth besides Gladys and me. So please, pay attention to them as well when you’re listening to my prayer and obeying my demand.”

No sentiment is so contradictory or nonsensical that it hasn’t been made into a prayer by some well-meaning person!

And then, supposedly, that prayer makes everything just peeerfect. Like using your iPhone to make your selfies look soft and dreamy.

Seems to me, we don’t really have to insult God, under the guise of faith. Nor is it particularly helpful, insulting God because we feel sad or desperate.

By contrast, I especially like this part of your Comment #40, TRACEY. “I opted for being the best friend I could be at a human level, offering companionship or food,”

Tracey says:

Great insights into the meaning of “best and highest outcome for all involved.” Makes you realize that the simpler the better is the way to go!

Valerie says:

Rose, what I learned from this post is that we as individuals are 100% responsible for our own spiritual evolution.

Through each choice and decision we make, big or small, we are choosing how quickly or how slowly we evolve toward enlightenment. Very simple, but very profound. thank you 🙂

Lilian says:

Thanks for the post and comments here.

I really have to ask some things… to confirm.

Lilian says:

I was brought up Roman Catholic. In that tradition, for every concept under the sun, there is a prayer, and nuns and monks are there to put in “prayer time” that lay people don’t have and so on…

I’ve rejected that many moons ago. It did feel silly to me…

Lilian says:

I could boss God around, but I doubt God needs my input after creating the universe and everything.

Though the suggestion in comment 8 seems reasonable and not silly.

Lilian says:

It seems like a good opportunity to ask… is there a reasonable way to pray for “group activities” or individual or collective endeavours.

For example, Rose, do you pray for RES as a “thing” in itself? Did you pray for the website to relaunch OK?

Lilian says:

Is there a correct way to ask God to “help” in a more general sense?

Prayer being different from any specific intentions you might set yourself, and specific things you may plan. (eg As outlined in the Magnetising Money with Energetic Literacy) It’ll be good to confirm this.

Lilian says:

I ask as sometimes I feel I don’t pray enough, as I was trained. So many sermons about asking for God’s help for everything.

But then I feel it’s not really God’s imperative to take general requests and it feels a bit silly.

Lilian says:

There is the truth light technique from (https://www.rose-rosetree.com/blog/2016/11/18/truth-light/). This could be interpreted as an extension of the blessing suggested in comment 8.

Hope that’s an OK question.

LILIAN, it’s OK to ask any of those questions, except for the personal questions about my personal prayers in Comment #55. My role in offering this educational blog is educational, sharing as I deem appropriate. Not responding to random personal questions just because people are curious.

Otherwise, LILIAN, I’m not responding to your questions because my recommendations and research for any of you would be individual, not one size fits all. What could be more personal than prayer? Thanks for asking, though.