When Loved Ones Die Slowly. Chances are, that has happened to you. Or it will. So let me inform you — and maybe inspire you — with some research. Because knowledge might make a big difference for you, should you have to handle one of life’s great sorrows: Watching the decline of someone you love.
Are you simply witnessing a descent into death? Or might more be happening, more than meets the eye?
Maybe even something beautiful.
When Loved Ones Die Slowly
You’re full of life, I know you are Blog-Buddies. In my next issue of “Reading Life Deeper,” I’d like to celebrate that in an unusual way, in a truth-telling way.
I’ll be opening up a topic that many of us hate to think about, even for a second. Yet it’s a part of human life. It’s called “death.”
As in “Handling another person’s transition into death.”
Oddly enough, you may find yourself surprisingly uplifted by that article, where I’ll probe into the mysteries of making a slow transition into death. Because I’ve got energetic literacy skills. One use for them is to research something that few people know how to study:
During the time leading up to a death, what happens to a person’s consciousness?
When Loved Ones Die Slowly, How about YOU?
Whether the process takes weeks, months or years… Often the entire process is at least as upsetting to the ones who love the person. Even harder than for the person who’s making the biggest transition in any human life!
Observing a loved one’s decline, we might get things backwards. As I learned recently when doing research for a client. Gladys was kind enough to give me permission to share what we discovered through some aura reading research.
May it bring you hope. Even if you have nobody in your life who is even close to death!
It’s good to have a handful of hope in your pocket. Which is why I’m boldly giving you this article: Tough Questions about Transitioning, Bringing Inspiration. Answering four questions that came up recently with a grieving client, fresh from visiting a loved one who’s now in hospice care.
When Loved Ones Die Slowly, How Can You Gain Perspective?
Blog-Buddies, for decades I’ve been researching emotional and spiritual growth by reading auras, especially researching at the level of “chakra databanks.” Doing aura reading research that reveals what’s really happening, combining pinpoint accuracy with human compassion.
Technically, the skills that I use may differ. Most often:
- A client will provide a recent photo of the loved one. And I’ll read that person’s aura from the photograph, paying attention to what’s most relevant to making a transition.
- Or sometimes, as with the research I did recently, I’ll simply pull out an energetic hologram from an incident that includes both my client and the loved one.
- In addition, facilitating past-life regression has given me quite an education about what happens during death, after “dying,” etc. This information comes when I’m using skills of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis® to access a human being’s deep memories: The source is very human — and human-type benefits from these sessions is the most compelling validation I could seek that the information is accurate.
When Loved Ones Die Slowly, We Can Be Vulnerable
Vulnerable, as in seeking answers. Sometimes, desperately seeking those answers.
Yet the source of information matters. I’ve just summarized RES skills for gaining helpful information under these circumstances. These systematic skills have nothing to do with being clairvoyant or using traditional versions of reading auras. The system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses® is different in many ways. Foremost among them? Co-creating with Divine help.
Recently, for instance, my client Gladys chose God, so that was the source (plus the skills that I used) for doing research into Joe’s aura. Exploring what was really happening to his consciousness, his awareness.
When Loved Ones Die Slowly, Choose Your Info Resources Wisely
Most of us are more familiar with alternative ways of researching what people go through when making a transition.
- Psychic readings, which are sourced by receiving information from spirits, astral beings.
- Mediumship, probably the most lucrative specialty within psychic readings! Also based on receiving ideas from non-human beings, spirits.
- Channeling, perhaps the flashiest psychic specialty, where a person is taken over temporarily by a spirit. (Think Esther Hicks or Lee Carroll, to name just two highly influential channelers from the New Age Years, 1980-12/21/12.)
When Loved Ones Die Slowly? Perhaps You’d Like to Comment Below
Share your wisdom, your experiences, your trial-and-errors.
Also, I’d recommend reading my upcoming newsletter, the October 2018 issue of “Reading Life Deeper.”
- If you’re already signed up to receive it, no worries. You’re still signed up.
- Please, if you’re swapping out email addresses, help us out. Unsubscribe from the old address. Then subscribe using the new one. It’s still the same sweet person getting the newsletter. We know!
How about Signing up Now, Today?
Now’s a great day to get started. Because once this RES newsletter goes out, in about a week, that’s it.
If you want to read my newsletter, signing up is easy. And we’ll never, ever sell or rent your personal information. So here’s what to do (with full peace of mind.)
- Simply go to the Home Page. For that, just click on the RES logo at the top of the page.
- Scroll all the way down.
- And then you’ll find the signup box.
- Should you ever decide to unsubscribe, that’s plenty easy to do as well.