Buffy Sainte-Marie. Face Reading Secrets

Buffy Sainte-Marie. Face Reading Secrets®.

Buffy Sainte-Marie. Face Reading Secrets®.  Majestic power — as you’ll soon read.

Buffy Sainte-Marie. Face Reading Secrets®. Finally, the third face reading prize from our recent contest. Celebrating life stories and memoirs. While we explore the power of face reading!

Like previous winners Armistead Maupin and Kyra Petrovskaya! Buffy Sainte-Marie is a memoir writer with an important story to tell. Related to a life of service to others. A life that has involved generosity, creativity, and so much courage.

Blog-Buddy DANA W. nominated her. You can read every golden word at Comments #14-19.

Introducing Buffy Sainte-Marie

What do you know so far about the power-packed singer and songwriter? Buffy Sainte-Marie is the only First Nations person so far…

• Whether from Canada or America or anywhere.
  • And whether female or male.
  • First have won an Oscar so far.
  • Here’s a chance to hear her intensely beautiful, award-winning song, “Up Where We Belong.”

Here’s the striking photo we’ll use for this physiognomy portrait. As noted by Zack Ruskin in SF Weekly (a newspaper in San Francisco):

[She] has spent the past 50 years raising awareness for the rights of Native Americans and countless other causes.

Sainte-Marie isn’t a protester who happens to sing her words; her passion is in music.

Background about Face Reading Secrets will come at the end of today’s article. What if you’re not yet familiar with reading faces for character. Scroll down towards the end of this post right away.  Otherwise, let’s continue.

Buffy Sainte-Marie. Face Reading. Trendsetter Lips

How to See It

Many of us have upper lips without a strong shape at the top. But occasionally you’ll find something like Trendsetter Lips: Two triangles. See them, Blog-Buddies?

Especially fascinating, Buffy Sainte-Marie’s version is puffy. First time I’ve encountered that on anyone! See that as well?

This adds gravitas to her related talent and potential challenge.

The Talent

Communicates on behalf of a group. Yes, leadership for her most important groups — it simply pours out whenever Buffy Sainte-Marie communicates. Whether speaking, writing songs, performing them.

Seems to me, she couldn’t care more about making a difference. Making her life count by making a difference for whom?

Read about her life and you’ll figure it out!

Potential Challenge?

Feeling more keenly than others the lack of progress? Suffering double, as a result?

Buffy Sainte-Marie. Face Reading. VERY Outspoken Lips

How to See It

Compare the fullness of upper lip with lower lip.

Most faces have a slightly fuller lower lip. So even equal fullness at the upper lip would count as Outspoken Lips. Buffy Sainte-Marie’s upper lip is even fuller. Thus, she’s got the VERY version.

The Talent

Speaking the perceptive truth. Talking about hidden aspects.

Potential Challenge?

Will incurious people like to hear that strongly expressed truth? Maybe not. Maybe, especially if listeners prefer denial or social blindness.

Buffy Sainte-Marie. Face Reading. VERY Triangular Nostrils

How to See It

Nostrils have shapes, Blog-Buddies. That’s the first thing to recognize. As a physiognomist, you start seeing a lot more on faces than some distorted Snapchat version of… Ooh, faces need big eyes. Preferably as big as possible. 😉

Occasionally you’ll see Triangular Nostrils. Never will you see a more extreme, clearly-defined version.

The Talent

Aware of stewardship. Taking seriously the concept of fiscal responsibility. Also responsibility for the riches of the environment.

Noticing every little loss.

Potential Challenge?

In “The NEW Power of Face Reading,” I introduce this idea: Certain items of face data serve as Compassion Awakeners.

Awakening compassion why? Because the potential challenge has already happened. It’s not potential, not for that face data.

Triangular Nostrils illustrate that perfectly.

Although I haven’t yet read Buffy Sainte-Marie’s memo, I know one thing to notice: Financial loss.

Other likely themes: Turning her back on material comforts. Seeking instead a more austere path.

Also, identifying with the terrible poverty of so many First Nations communities.

Buffy Sainte-Marie. Face Reading. VERY Deep-Set Eyes

How to See It

How far are that person’s eyes plugged into the sockets? With good depth perception, you can see it from the front.

Otherwise find a 3/4 view of that person’s face.

Buffy Sainte-Marie has one of the clearest examples I’ve seen. Such VERY Deep-Set Eyes!

The Talent

Socially the talent shows. Interacting with others, I’d expect Buffy Sainte-Marie to keep an inner distance. Able to choose carefully which personal truths she’ll reveal. Versus what she’ll conceal.

And not just as a performer, but as a person.

Potential Challenge?

Might other people sometimes sense that distance? An unintended consequence can be this: Making the person seem less relatable than others.

Of course, universal popularity just might be over-rated. Surely it doesn’t have to be anyone’s first priority.

Buffy Sainte-Marie. Face Reading. VERY Far-Set Cheeks

How to See It

Looking for Cheek Emphasis takes practice. Where do the person’s cheeks stick out most?

Ha, you guessed it, didn’t you, Blog-Buddies? Both of Buffy’s cheeks stick out high up and… Even more significantly… Far out towards the sides of her face.

Very unusual, to see such Far-Set Cheeks!

The Talent

Courage, exceptional courage. A form of courage that involves honoring one’s highest ideals. And fighting for them long-term.

Gee, does that sound like any folksinger and activist you know?

Potential Challenge?

“Packing your suitcase” in life to have that kind of courage? Might that soul be planning a life that requires it?

A life of greatness. Where duty and sacrifice matter far more than the easy pleasures of celebrity.

In Conclusion

Necessary jobs.

And doing them with grace and honor.

I know it’s just a coincidence, Buffy Sainte-Marie’s name. But that Sainte part sure fits.

And a Bit of Face Reading Background

First of all, an introductory face reading video.

Want to learn how to read faces on your own? It’s not just some “talent.” You learn, bit by bit. Among all the RES skills, face reading is easiest.

“The NEW Power of Face Reading” will give you a solid foundation. While its unusual way of using illustrations may make you smile.

For more advanced, and different face reading, check out Read People Deeper“.

Finally, this description of RES Face Reading Sessions can preview for you… How much depth comes with a dedicated personal session devoted to your physical face.

Graham says:

Super interesting, Rose.

Interesting to learn about Buffy as a person and to acquire a bit more skill in face reading at the same time!

Ethan says:

Beautiful to learn about Buffy Rose thank you.

I live in a place in Canada where the majority are Indigenous people and I enjoy some face reading here and there-I see far-set cheeks, and overall prominent cheeks, often-signs of courage and striving for change all around.

Hannah says:

Beautiful! This makes me even more proud of my cheeks and the 25% of me that’s Native.

Emily Turner says:

Thanks for this Rose! What a courageous woman!

Liane says:

Thank you, Rose. I loved this. Such an intricate story her face tells. I noticed a woman’s eyes yesterday, they were very deep set too.

I’d always assumed that deep set eyes equaled small, maybe even beady. What a delicious surprise to find big, beautiful, deeply set eyes. A new nuance, and a lesson to let assumptions go.

Dana W. says:

Wow, Rose, such a beautiful face reading! I was so surprised that I didn’t fully appreciate these face data when I first looked at her picture.

This was like opening hidden doors that were there all along. Face reading is awesome!

Dana W. says:

Very outspoken lips are something I haven’t seen very often in your readings for sure.

It makes sense that maybe one reason she wouldn’t have the popularity I would expect is because of that challenge – that some people don’t want to hear the truth.

Dana W. says:

And her very far-set cheeks – these were my favorite part!

I went into college wanting to do environmental service work, but the more I learned about it, the more I realized that this required you to be a warrior of sorts.

Dana W. says:

I realized that I either wasn’t built for that or maybe didn’t have the courage to take it on. I really admire anyone with far-set cheeks who takes on long-term challenges!

Dana W. says:

I know some environmental activists who have been fighting local battles for decades and to see them wake up every day with the same passion while confronting ridicule, threats, skepticism, ignorance, apathy, collusion, lies, etc. – I feel awe.

Dana W. says:

This is so beautiful: “Some of the greatest saints on earth don’t live in a monastery, convent, or ashram. Instead they live among us. Doing the jobs that most people don’t want.

Necessary jobs.

And doing them with grace and honor.”

Thank you!

Oh, DANA, your comments melted me like butter on hot baked potatoes. But about that Comment #8, I happen to know what you do for your day job.

And I believe it demands at least as much courage, plus creativity and tenderness. Nobody beats you out, not to me.

Dana W. says:

Aw thanks Rose. On reflection my job does require those things and has been a tremendous education for me in understanding and developing compassion for all kinds of people, which I think I needed!

With better people skills, I guess I would have been a much better environmental advocate…

Oboy, here I go again, DANA W. In public, not to embarrass you but for an educational purpose.

You haven’t just been learning abstract people skills. Different skills are required for environmental work, for political activism, for cooking, for teaching, for basketball coaching, for dance education. And you, DANA, have surely been learning an exquisite set of skills related to the so-important work that you do.

Here’s something I know about certain RES clients because of sessions I’ve done with them (most notably Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®).

Not about the majority of my clients, but about some. And I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to find this out about you, DANA W.

Some RES clients had lives in Enlightenment, or even lived as Archangels, etc., prior to this incarnation. For example, “Joe” has had five prior incarnations where he moved into Enlightenment. (And you can be sure, this statistic is based on RES sessions, neither theory nor some kind of psychic reading.)

Of these very advanced beings, some have made it onto my Enlightenment Life List while others have not.

Yes, my sense of you, DANA W., is that you are one of these beings. Having graciously volunteered for what I called The Awakening Project in “Bigger than All the Night Sky.

And whether you previously had the status of Divine Being or not, here’s the thing…

With your highly refined consciousness and natural depth of understanding, you’re beautifully adapted to the career you happen to have.

Please, please don’t think less of yourself because you’re not well suited to work where the consciousness that predominates might be that of much younger souls.

Long story short for everybody?

Never compare yourself to anyone else. Do your dharma, the work that suits you. It just might be far more impactful humanly and glorious spiritually than you can now imagine.

Dana W. says:

Thank you for explaining that, Rose! I think I’ve carried guilt that I didn’t try to “save the world.” Of course, who has single-handedly done that? If I had done Soul Thrill career research in college, it would have shown my major path wasn’t a good fit for many reasons.

Growing up I wasn’t a big fan of humanity. I do think my job has helped me develop compassion, so it has definitely helped me grow a lot. But to think that I’m also helping in ways that data doesn’t show, as you said in comment 19, is a relief. Thank you!!!

Ethan says:

On the radio this morning it was a story of how Buffy advised her music show audience to “Make your own menu”.

Just like you Rose-you help us all aim for independence. So important not to compare to others as you say.