Ghost Story. Un-Scary But Maybe Thought-Provoking

Ghost Story

Ghost Story with a happy ending. Just in time for Halloween.

Ghost Story? Today’s wacky tale of ghosts took place big, spooky building quite kindred to Hogwarts…. Why not tell that tale, as we celebrate Halloween today? A ghost story with an unlikely, upbeat message.

Ghost Story: Healing Ghosts at the College of Psychic Studies

Before I share the following story, let’s be clear. I have huge admiration for the College of Psychic Studies, faculty and staff both.

Twice I have taught at the College of Psychic Studies in England, located in a glorious building in London. The school is a real spiritualist’s powerhouse, where the cream of the crop come mostly to teach psychic development. I taught related skills, of course, not being a psychic. Such as instruction in Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®.

Lovely people came for the many workshops, lectures, and sessions that I presented. I got to meet some of the faculty, too, instructors and readers and healers with rigorous training and immense talent.

These talented experts did things I cannot do at all, carrying on the great spiritualist traditions of England with rigorous skill sets, taught with dedication. Teaching there was an honor — also an honour!

Where My Ghost Story Begins, However

Guess what? The place was jammed and crammed with ghosts. And not necessarily spirits who came to work with the metaphysical professionals. Rather, loads of them came because of the spirit-loving students. Probably great fun, from the perspective of a stuck spirit. Or other discarnate being, such as Extra-Terrestrial Entities (ETs).

Kind of like going to Comic Con if you’re a science fiction lover. Except that the vast majority of participants are invisible to the naked human eye.

To be clear: As an Enlightenment Coach, I don’t recommend channeling spirits. Nor do I advocate mediumship. Nor any type of psychic development. Especially since The Age of Awakening, as you can read about most clearly here.

Getting astral entities stuck to one’s aura… is not a great enhancement to human life. Far from it.

So I’m more interested in protecting people from what I call “STUFF.” Stuck spirits and the like that get attached to people’s auras. Not only un-dead. Un-helpful!

Yet Ethics Matter, Whatever My Personal View of this Ghost Story

Generously, administrators at the College let me stay in an upstairs bedroom for the two weeks. Imagine, being the only human resident in the four-story building with ultra-high ceilings and an extremely large assortment of ghosts.

Due to my training as a teacher of the Spiritually Sparkling® Skills for relocating astral entities, ick! Having this crowd around was annoying.

How did I manage to sleep well? Yet do it without abusing the gracious hospitality offered me by the College?

A Ghost Story with a Happy Ending for Many

Every day, here’s how I would sort things out. Using my Power of Command to co-create with Divine help, like Jesus and Buddha!

Each day I’d speak to the ghosts in the building. Some wanted to stay and work with instructors at the College. Or help students. Fine!

Others would receive a free ride. Off planet! Helping each one go to his or her or its own next right place of expression.

How to wrangle this amicable sorting out?

• Astral entities who worked actively with the psychics and mediums and channelers. I directed them to specific rooms.
  • As for the rest, everyone else in the building received advanced notice. Unless they went into those hang-out rooms, hello! Nearly as fast as you could say “Boo”…..
  • Energy healing happened.

So I could sleep easily. And also so that the building would be energetically cleaner for my clients and students.

Incidentally, at least two of them are still studying with me. And very active now at this blog! 🙂

What Surprised Me about this Ghost Story?

Before those two weeks of daily wrangling, I wouldn’t have guessed.

So many other ghosts were in residence. And not there for helping the staff or students. But assembled because they were hoping to find help for getting off of earth, already!

During my weeks spent working at The College, I had a busy day job. Helping humans.

Evenings I’d spend 10 minutes offering informal and non-coercive invitations to healing. In the process, I facilitated relocation for many thousands of stuck spirits. They were thrilled to leave.

Although I didn’t stop to learn anyone’s story — not required for this particular ghost healing skill set — I suspect that many of these ghosts had come to the College expressly because they were longing for such an opportunity.

Because many a stuck spirit wishes to stop living as a ghost. They’d prefer to resume a quicker evolutionary process. Because ghost life is an evolutionary dead end. And many a discarnate entity hangs around earth without knowing how to get off the place.

Spiritually Sparkling Skills can help everyone to have a happy ending. Whatever skills you wind up learning, Blog-Buddies, consider: There’s no need, in my opinion, to go gaga for ghosts. Human beings have sovereignty over all life forms on this planet. Here’s to your glorious humanity on this Halloween 2018!

Graham says:

I love this alternative “ghost story,” Rose!

Jnana says:

I’ve heard this story before and I remember how impressed I was.

Why? Because I’d heard a similar one from another teacher. Inwardly she had groaned when her hosts told her that, in her honour, they had checked her into an old, historic hotel.

Jnana says:

She spent the three nights she was there in meditation, periodically sending out blessings to slowly reduce the number of other-worldy guests sharing her space.

And all you took was 10 mins! That one could invest so little time and be far more effective was a concept new to me.

Brittany Black says:

I love this healing skill set. It’s a win-win for humans and stuck spirits/entities alike.

Thanks so much for your contributions here, GRAHAM, JNANA, and BRITTANY BLACK.

I wonder if any of you Blog-Buddies have ghost stories of your own to share here, whether personal ones like mine or the reported tale that JNANA recounted in her Comments #2-3.

Also, do you even like ghost stories? Like horror movie-type Halloween fare or scary tales ’round the campfire?

Personally, I’ve never seen the allure. But clearly many folks have, so if you’re among them, do tell.

Two thoughts about that heroic volunteer work recounted in fascinating Comments #2-3.

First, why did that sweet teacher groan? Did she believe that she was personally obligated to facilitate healing? If you know, JNANA, do share. For example, some healers believe that they have a sacred obligation to fix or heal anyone in distress who crosses their path. (A view that this RES Energy Healer definitely doesn’t share.)

Second, a point which will make sense if you’ve learned how to facilitate a Stuck Spirits Healing from “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection” ….

Do any of you know what the woman who prayed most likely received? This would have been an unintended, and rather unhelpful, souvenir from all that volunteer work? Hint: It’s a two-word answer.

Brittany Black says:

I used to the love the idea of Astral Flash. Not coincidentally (in my opinion), I was also interested in hauntings and ghost stories, etc. Learning what the astral really is and who/what is in it, I no longer have a romantic, ultra curious view of the astral or ghost stories.

Woo-woo occupational hazard! Did this woman likely receive some stuck spirits?

Thanks for that Comment #9. Astral flash stories! That makes sense, BRITTANY.

Incidentally, if you’re not familiar with the technical term I’ve coined for RES, “astral flash,” that link I’ve just supplied will explain.

You know, that occupational hazard you flagged is entirely possible.

(Now) in addition, I was thinking of something else. More ideas, Blog-Buddies?

Liane says:

Astral ties?

Yes, yes, yes, Liane. For someone whose technique for relocating Stuck Spirits involves meditation, Astral Ties are very likely.

And if you read about them in “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection,” it becomes clear what a nuisance they would be to her. No wonder that generous teacher groaned!

Jnana says:

Astral ties to every one of the stuck spirits she had attempted to help.

Brittany says:

Nice work, Liane! ?

Jnana says:

The teacher groaned because she knew she would not be getting any sleep. That she would be bothered by the spirits all night for help.

Jnana says:

The interest in ghosts and the like comes when one finds out for the first time that earth-life is not rock solid after all. Then one needs to know what this phenomena is. And no one can tell you.

Jnana says:

I did read extensively on the subjec,t all the non-fiction I could get.

When one finally understands, and realizes most of what is out there are very low-level entities, the interest drops away.

Graham says:

Astral ties, of course! Good call, Liane.

Jnana says:

And everyone has their own tale to tell for sure.

From the presence of the dearly departed comforting the ones left behind in the days immediately after their passing to the souls of suicides bothering their loved ones for prayers to help them move forward.

Graham says:

Rose, I believe I am one of the people you refer to who came to the College of Psychic Studies for a session with you! Am very glad I did :).

I had my first SEAH sessions with you there; I knew from a few phone sessions that you were different from the usual New Age offerings. Although I looked through the College’s brochure with interest to learn about the other practioners, I knew (from bitter experience!) that a lot of what was being offered simply didn’t work for me.

Graham says:

I can see now that all my prior dabbling in New Age activities was because I wanted to find something that would really help me GROW.

Once I found RES, no way was I going to give it up!

Emily Turner says:

I was also one of the students at the College back in the day! I attended two workshops and had my first in person session and my first ever SEAH session.

I loved the workshops so much. I also remember vividly how I felt going back home on the tube after my session. I felt happier than I had ever felt in my entire life!

Awe, EMILY TURNER and GRAHAM!

Regarding that Comment #20, for sure, everyone has a tale to tell. Also the right to tell tales.

FWIW, I personally don’t believe in “souls of suicides bothering their loved ones for prayers to help them move forward.” For many reasons, which I’ll gladly spell out for you if you wish to use session time for that. Though, certainly, everyone has the right to believe and speak as they wish. I do thank you for sharing this point of view, JNANA.

Liane says:

If not for the ‘Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing’ book, I may still be fascinated by the astral. I use the techniques regularly, including the one for stuck spirits. Nowadays that’s as far as I go.

Truthfully, I had just read the chapter on Stuck Spirits (again!), that’s how I remembered the astral ties. Easy and effortless to deal with. Certainly doesn’t keep me awake all night : )

Valerie says:

I’m very happy to have learned this skill set from you Rose.

I use it before sleeping in hotel rooms or in places that feel eerie. Afterwards it always feels easier to breathe and relax and I sleep like a baby 🙂

Daisy says:

Hi everyone, I love this story! My favorite ghost story ever.

Daisy says:

Ghosty, astrally vibes over Halloween are what bought me back here.

The New Strong helped me end my pronounced spiritual addiction quite a while ago now, but maybe I took it too far – I stopped any energetic hygiene practices whatsoever.

Daisy says:

Then for some reason over Halloween it felt like the dial on STUFF and astral activity was turned up enough for me to unwillingly notice.

Daisy says:

We don’t even really celebrate Halloween where I live!

Nothing really bad happened, I could just feel weird stuff in the atmosphere and I didn’t have a practical way to stop myself getting caught up in it.

Daisy says:

It was actually uncomfortable enough that I had to go home from work. I got bamboozled!

Anyway, now the fog/static has cleared a bit I’m about to crack open The New Strong for a refresher course.

Daisy says:

Now I’m thinking of creating a one year Rose Rosetree Challenge for myself.

I could write down a before shot now, spend a year doing quick versions of Rosetree methods at times appointed on a calendar, then take an after snapshot this time next year.

DAISY, those RES books and online workshops will always be there for you.

Glad you liked the ghost story. Maybe I’ll tell another one next year!

Daisy says:

Golly. I went with ‘Power of Command’ this time round and I’m here to reaffirm, these practices WORK!!! The palpable physical, psychological and emotional RELIEF was beautiful!

Daisy says:

Also was quite surprising to note the extent of the gunk I’d accumulated as it was escorted out – no wonder I was feeling the ways I was feeling.

Daisy says:

Overall that was a good experiment with valuable learning in balancing the worlds we’re juggling nowadays.

My physical life really took off when I originally took The New Strong to heart – I was offered a new job and also tertiary education, got busy and got amnesia about how important a few minutes of self care on those energetic levels is.

Daisy says:

Earth school lesson well received, thank heavens for these books and that I had enough wherewithal to remember I had them at my disposal.

Deeply grateful that you have developed these RES techniques so that I’m not left floundering around ineffective, time consuming, further bamboozling, grossly mistaken new age suggestions. Sorry to hijack the ghost story thread.

Liane says:

Daisy, I like what you said about amnesia in comment #37.

It’s happened to me as well. What sweet relief when my memory returns and I get back to daily techniques. It is so simple and beatuiful, always like ‘Coming Home’ : )

Lindsey says:

Thank you for this ghost story Rose and all the comments blog-buddies.

I do find the “Stuck Spirit and ET Healing” RES Trademarked techniques very helpful, especially along my travels and hotel layovers.

Lindsey says:

They do make a significant difference in helping me to feel myself and pay more attention to my human life.

At the same it also automatically helps me to not spin back into spiritual addiction and overwork as long as I keep to the 20min max daily technique time.

Lindsey says:

Actually though, I’ve found much healing by combining the use of RES techniques and learning these skills with having regular sessions with Rose (RES practitioner) to help me personally with “stuff removal” like AURA HEALING sessions, also, AURA READING sessions to get a very accurate information about relationships, etc, and, also, SEAH sessions to really move me forward in my human and spiritual evolution.

Lindsey says:

Of course it is fantastic to learn as many of these skills for my own empowerment, self-healing and understanding.

However, I have found that I do need help from a professional RES expert from time to time with the “stuff” issues that are very close and personal to me and that are too big for me to see or heal on my own. This has been essential to faster progress in my human and spiritual goals.

Lindsey says:

To me, a session is also similar and simultaneously like getting a doctors’s health check up.

It’s good for me to get a regular RES check up in a reasonable time period as a preventive medicine of sorts. ?