Controversial Aura Reading Quotes. Quiz Yourself

Controversial Aura Reading Quotes.

Controversial Aura Reading Quotes. Learn today’s new Aura Reading Etiquette

Controversial Aura Reading Quotes. Let’s discuss. Because more and more people today can read auras. Which is good.

But not so good? Some of today’s comments, wisecracks, and sincere attempts at aura-talk. Which are not in the least bit helpful.

Perspective on Aura Reading Today

Living now, we’re pioneers. Like it or not. Since we’re living in the early years of The Age of Awakening.

Quite likely, hundreds of years in the future, folks will consider us privileged. Wow, living among the first generation of humans on earth! Helping to redefine self-actualization. Able to live The New Strong. Absolutely, pioneers of this glorious time!

• When personal growth comes so much easier than during any previous period in human history.
  • And when spiritual awakening is ours for the asking. (Even one heartfelt prayer can set it in motion.)
  • Everyone who wishes to notice energies can do so. Stage 1 Energetic Literacy! Not so accurate, but it’s a start. And it sure feels great to start reading energies!
  • And spiritual seekers can easily, easily develop Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.

Lucky Us!

Okay, it’s also a very weird time of transition. When political life demands that caring people participate. Not to hint, but to give a gentle reminder to all American readers of this blog: Election Day is coming next Tuesday, Nov. 6. Please inform yourself and vote. As eloquently and resoundingly expressed in this superb article.

Moreover, we’re the first generation of aura readers to learn Stage 3 Energetic Literacy. And it does get a bit confusing. Like when is it appropriate to discuss your personal insights from reading auras?

Does anything go? Are you merely ahead of your time, talking the cool talk? Like, “the more, the merrier.”

Maybe it’s really important to spread the word about energetic literacy, any way you can.

Bringing insights from deeper perception into everyday conversation? Sounds good.

Except, do you risk turning off potential aura readers? Maybe confusing them. Maybe worse.

Take this quiz, Blog-Buddies. And, for best results, contribute to this thread by sharing your answers to these 10 questions.

Is it okay to say the things listed below? If not, why not?

Controversial Aura Reading Quotes #1. Truthful Intros

Introduce yourself to someone, “I’m Joe, and I have an excellent Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity.”

Controversial Aura Reading Quotes #2. Helping Your Friends

Scolding a friend, “Did you really mean that? Because if you’re lying now, it’s going to show in your aura.”

Controversial Aura Reading Quotes #3. Better Care and Feeding of Your Friends

Lunching with friends in a restaurant, telling your buddies, “Order vegetarian. You don’t want an ugly aura, do you?”

Controversial Aura Reading Quotes #4. Helpful Insights

Interpret for someone, “The reason you act this way is what’s going on in your Belly Chakra Databank about Sex Drive.”

Controversial Aura Reading Quotes #5. Justified Indignation

Complain to your mother, “I’ve got to quit this job. My boss has an ugly aura.”

Controversial Aura Reading Quotes #6. Political Wisdom

Complain to your father, “Please reconsider your vote. It’s going to put gray slime in your aura.”

Controversial Aura Reading Quotes #7. Good Advice, Kindly Meant

Warn your sister, “You think those wrinkles on your face are bad? If you keep talking this way, you’ll get ugly auric modeling.”

Controversial Aura Reading Quotes #8. Towards a Better Love Life

Report on a first date, “What a great aura! I think this relationship has potential.”

Controversial Aura Reading Quotes #9. Choosing Fidelity

Laying down the law on a 10th date, “You’d better treat me right, because if you cheat I’ll be able to tell immediately from your aura.”

Controversial Aura Reading Quotes #10. Good Taste in The Age of Awakening

While people-watching with a friend, “He shouldn’t wear this outfit. It clashes with his energy field.”

By All Means, Add Aura Talk that YOU Have Heard.

Place it in comments below, Blog-Buddies. And then share your thoughts.

Because we’re all finding our way. What is today’s best Aura Etiquette?

Some comments, however well meant, are tacky. Versus some comments might be helpful — but in which circumstances?

Emily Turner says:

Oh jeez Rose, these are all so cringe. I am sure I’ve said some cringe things along these lines at times or when I was first learning about aura reading… but oh man.

#1. Truthful Intros

Well I guess if it’s true… no, I’m joking. I don’t think it is a good idea to say – it’s like telling someone “Hi I’m Joe and I’m habitually honest”… like okay? Why are you telling me this? And actually as soon as you’d say that I’d question it haha.

#2. Helping Your Friends

Oof. That’s rude. If you think someone is lying to you, do or say something based on your own assessment of the situation. This is not helpful to say… and it’s not true in the sense that one lie (just like people’s thoughts) show in someone’s aura… it would be a habitual pattern of dishonesty.

Emily Turner says:

*don’t show in someone’s aura

Also it’s mean to make people (who might not know much about aura reading) feel like it could be an invasion of their privacy.

#3. Better Care and Feeding of Your Friends

Genie Mack! Well for one it’s not true!!! LOL. But it is not right to tell people that their aura would be “ugly” based on their decisions. Sure you might personally think their decision is immoral, but then you could use your words and actually try to persuade them of that rather than scare them into your way of thinking.

#4. Helpful Insights

Ooooouch. For one, that’s an interpretation and is probably not true, what you may find in a person’s chakra databank is not going to determine all their behaviour… Two, if they’re not in a session and they haven’t asked for the information… rude! Three, someone’s sex drive… that’s very personal! And finally, way to make someone feel uncomfortable and for them not to have a way to address or refute what you’re saying to them.

#5. Justified Indignation
    Complain to your mother, “I’ve got to quit this job. My boss has an ugly aura.”

I think to say someone has an ugly aura… treats auras and aura reading simplistically and without respect and someone who doesn’t know about aura reading will not understand that you can get information. It is also something just plain unkind to say. There are probably objective reality things you can complain about, or actual specific things you found out about them from aura reading that you could say.

#6. Political Wisdom

I think if you’re trying to convince someone to vote a certain way… it needs to be based on objective reality things you can point to. If you have to rely on making them afraid of something that they might not understand or know about, you’ve already lost them.

Brittany says:

That article from The New York Times is indeed wonderfully written. It’s important for our society to achieve an appropriate balance. Too much of either side of the aisle isn’t healthy, IMHO.

I agree with the writer’s thoughts on taking Trump literally and/or seriously. Very, very well put. I don’t think anyone took him literally enough. We can change it though. 🗳

#7. Good Advice, Kindly Meant
    Warn your sister, “You think those wrinkles on your face are bad? If you keep talking this way, you’ll get ugly auric modeling.”

Hmm, I don’t think it’s okay to say. It is helpful information in a way… but it seems more like a threat!

#8. Towards a Better Love Life

No. To say someone has “a great aura” is again treating auras and aura reading very simplistically.

#10. Good Taste in The Age of Awakening

No…Psychic coercion and just kinda mean. Also makes it seem like aura reading is just about “the colours”.

#9. Choosing Fidelity

Holy Moly. Well I wouldn’t date you if you said this to me! Haha.

No… because well it’s a weird thing to say, sounds like you’d need a session to deal with STUFF about being scared someone is going to cheat on you. And besides… you could have already read their aura and found out whether you think they’re trustworthy by the 10th date!!

EMILY TURNER, I am literally LOL. Thank you.

And yet, there’s still more to be said. Who else is ready to speak up? 🙂

Brittany Black says:

In my opinion, these are all quite tacky.

If we were meeting in an Aura Reading Through All Your Senses workshop, maybe #1 would be humorous because of our common ground.

Brittany Black says:

#3 could also count as psychic coercion…one of my very least favorite types of STUFF.

Brittany Black says:

I really am having a hard time with all of these quotes.

Let’s talk about surface-level human vibrational things with each other. Auric modeling, gray slime, and throat chakra databank for verbal integrity only mean something to those of us interested in RES.

Brittany Black says:

I can’t imagine myself saying any of these quotes to anyone. People focusing on their human lives (rightfully so!) would likely wonder what’s wrong with me!

That’s not how I aim to get ANYONE interested in RES.

Brittany Black says:

No one from the blog knows me very well, except Rose, and I could be polite in my sleep.

So, I’m curious to hear how everyone else feels. 🙂

BRITTANY BLACK, I get such a kick out of all your comments here. Although Question #3 does not send psychic coercion.

Even though it may seem a technicality, saying “You SHOULD eat blah-blah-blah” would be sending psychic coercion. Whereas using the imperative voice, as in “Eat blah-blah-blah” would not be sending it.

Brittany says:

After hitting “post comment” I questioned that myself.

What if it was said more than once? Just trying to get this stuff straight in my head. Thank you!

What an amazing turn of phrase: “I could be polite in my sleep.”! Wittiest words I’ve heard in ages.

And, Blog-Buddies, when you know BRITTANY better (if not already) you’ll appreciate that she does speak the truth here. Such a delightful way to live, for others — if not for yourself. 😉

Yes indeed! That’s my response to your Comment #21, BRITTANY.

Because telling or hinting repeatedly counts as… nagging. Which is another way of sending psychic coercion.
    You’re learning just fine. (Details on all this, Blog-Buddies, are in this how-to book for self-healing.)

Leo says:

I really like this article Rose.

Ironically, it does actually tout many of the practical benefits of aura reading, although I’ll agree with Emily’s sentiments on the cringiness of wielding your aura reading skills as an awkward in daily life.

Pioneer Woman says:

I can really relate to your comment #18 Brittany.

I have been a RES client for four years now and I do not speak aura talk/RES talk to anyone who isn’t into RES .

Pioneer Woman says:

I can’t image saying ANY of the Controversial Aura Reading Quotes #1-10.

When I hear language that is romanticizing the astral I cringe now.

Pioneer Woman says:

Quote #5. Justified Indignation-those people whose aura show Extreme Spiritual Addiction (like my old boss)I had a thought to avoid them but I have learned that there are human ways to deal with any troubles that may arise in those interactions.

Jnana says:

#1 – somehow I can’t see those strong in verbal integrity making such a statement. Guaranteed to turn truth-seekers off aura reading for life cause it doesn’t seem to tell truth..

Jnana says:

#2 – Someone who doesn’t know how to help at all. Using aura reading to threaten. I’d be furious if someone spoke to me like that.

Jnana says:

#3 – Besides not being true, it’s not good manners to inflict on people your ideas on what they should eat.

Kylie Sparks says:

Hahaha!! This article made me laugh out loud as well as all of the responses.

Yes, it’s just completely inappropriate to say any of these kinds of things. Like Pioneer Woman says, there are human, objective ways to deal with any problems that arise.