Aura Talk Quiz ANSWERS

Aura Talk Quiz ANSWERS.

Aura Talk Quiz ANSWERS. What will happen when millions of people learn to do aura talk?

Aura Talk Quiz ANSWERS. When is it cool to talk about auras? Versus when can it be just plain tacky, insulting, or otherwise icky?

In our last blog post I posed 10 quiz QUESTIONS. And responses from you Blog-Buddies were just outstanding.

Does anything remain to be said? Maybe I’ve got a few things.

Best case, I’m hoping that these “official” Quiz ANSWERS will do what? Prompt more Aha!s and sharing from you. Comment freely, everyone! Especially after I help you to open up even more perspective.

First of All, Did You Guess?

Some of the comments suggested that these tricky examples of Aura Talk were only coming from RES clients or students to non-aura readers.

Actually, this lighthearted quiz was based on examples I’ve heard:

• From RES clients or students
  • To other RES clients or students

Oops!

Some examples from real life… I paraphrased… And then I just had fun adding equally ridiculous alternatives. Because personal growth may be important to you. It is to me.

Therefore, I think it’s important to figure out how to talk about auras. And also how NOT to talk about auras.

Like you Blog-Buddies, I just keep learning. Doing the best I can.

Really, if you think anybody teaches personal growth or spiritual awakening due to knowing it all?????

Haha, think again.

Were Any of these Aura Talk Quiz ANSWERS a Yes?

As in “Sure, honey, show everybody how superior you are.”

Of course not.

All answers are NO, NO, PLEASE NO — etc.

So the fun in reading the rest of this post lies in why not. Plus a bit of a historical twist.

Okay, here goes.

Aura Talk Quiz ANSWER #1. Truthful Intros

Introduce yourself to someone, “I’m Joe, and I have an excellent Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity.”

Folks do sometimes brag about their auras. Or carry around the latest aura photo they got from a psychic fair.

Blog-Buddies, you may already know these core ideas about energetic literacy:

1. When you’ve learned essential energetic literacy, every photo is an aura photo.
  2. You can definitely learn how to read auras from regular pictures. And that means reading in depth, with as much detail as you’d like.
  3. Aura photos are nowhere near as detailed and helpful as aura reading done by a person. Not a camera. A person with good skills.

In years to come, Stage 3 Energetic Literacy may become as widespread as word literacy is now. In which case, a lot of well-meaning newbies will try to start aura conversations.

When you’re on the receiving end, be gentle. Explain how this is not called “aura reading” so much as “showing off.”

Aura Talk Quiz ANSWER #2. Helping Your Friends

Scolding a friend, “Did you really mean that? Because if you’re lying now, it’s going to show in your aura.”

Look, I don’t know everything. Not everything about auras, for instance. But I have yet to see a little sticker appear in anyone’s energy field saying:

4 Pinocchio’s

Why would God put that in auras? For that info, we’ve got The Washington Post.

Seriously, it’s important to value real facts. (The only kind of fact there is, actually.)

Please advocate for truth when you have a chance. Leave auras out of it, and talk about objective reality.

And note: As observed by EMILY TURNER in Comment #3 in our original quiz, patterns about lying show in auras. Not individual fibs.

Aura Talk Quiz ANSWER #3. Better Care and Feeding of Your Friends

Lunching with friends in a restaurant, telling your buddies, “Order vegetarian. You don’t want an ugly aura, do you?”

Hey, let’s start to think about millions of people reading auras. Not just the pioneers here at this blog.

What will be an advantage, food-wise, from having more people read auras?

Hopefully we’ll lose sanctimony about vegetarian diets and vegan food regimens. (If you’ve never seen this related blog post, you might want to take a look.)

And speaking of better care and feeding, what can help humanity get over our infatuation with skeletal movie stars? A.k.a.,  “The Anorexic Ideal. Aura reading, that’s what.

So I’m hopeful that having more aura readers will mean more intelligent observations about food and auras. Not belief-based cliches but seeing what is.

Of course, that’s what auras show us, once we’ve got decent skills. We learn about truth. Nuanced truth.

In years to come, wait and see. People who seek the truth are going to flock to learn energetic literacy.

Aura Talk Quiz ANSWER #4. Helpful Insights

Interpret for someone, “The reason you act this way is what’s going on in your Belly Chakra Databank about Sex Drive.”

Please, no. Never. Nohow.

And yet I won’t be entirely shocked if this comes to past. To give a brief historical sweep of what people consider significant for understanding others:

• Early humans arrive on earth, for instance 13,5oo years ago. Not a lot of psychological or energetic finesse. But probably better hunting skills than you or I’ve got.
  • Age of Faith, when humans had developed literacy skills: Talk concerning the Old Rules for being a stand-up person.  Nothing like, “Does this dress make me look fat?”
  • Transitional century before The Age of Awakening: Enter Freud. And the race to fathom subconscious motivations begins.
  • Transitional decades before The Age of Awakening: Enter meditators, spiritual seekers, psychics, channelers, and The Romance of the Astral. None of which included much energetic literacy, more like an ever-increasingly-intense search for more, more, more experience.
  • (And, as I predict), during the Transitional century after The Age of Awakening began 12/21/12: Expect just about everyone to be reading auras. By this time, the usual pop psych analysis of people — and also the New Age search for “only good vibes” — will be so over. And what will have begun? Energetic LITERACY.

In your lifetime, expect to hear plenty of talk from enthusiastic newbies. As the decades roll on — basically, there will be sooo much gossip about auras. Stage 1. Stage 2. Some with Stage 3 and plenty of enthusiasm and not much human-sensible application, not quite yet. That takes time.

Still unhelpful, aura gossip. But might I suggest? Don’t sweat it. Let the kids get it out of their systems!

Since, by the time all this turns trendy, folks, your skills at energetic literacy can be totally fluent. Super-accurate. So awesome!

Hey, Let’s Pause Here

As always, share your thoughts, Blog-Buddies. Especially what you think of yourselves as pioneers, some of the planet’s first humans with workable energetic literacy.

Not psychic readings, as during the Faith, with info supplied by discarnate beings.

But literate people with skills: Co-creators with the Divine, able to read auras just as fluently and reliably as you’re now reading regular words.

Pause, for a moment, Blog-Buddies to stand in awe of the millions who’ll come after you.

And don’t be surprised if you don’t mind all the silly mistakes they’ll make. Because they’re just learning. It’s the learning that matters, ultimately.

P.S.

Later I’ll turn the rest of my official quiz ANSWERS into separate comments below.

Brittany says:

Thanks, Rose, for always taking the learning and understanding deeper.

Brittany says:

Stage 3 energetic literacy being the trendy, shiny new toy.

I can’t wrap my head around that, but hope I live to witness it.

Brittany says:

Stage 3 energetic literacy IS a shiny new toy to me, but l’ve never been one to brag. I’m still overwhelmed by the amount of compassion I’ve gained, even if, for now, it’s mostly compassion for myself.

I learn the most through my silly, sometimes embarrassing, mistakes. Mistakes are wonderful, so long as people are willing to learn from them.

Brittany says:

A pioneer?! What an honor.

Brittany says:

A bit scary. So much responsibility.

I’m so glad I chose to incarnate now, although life up to learning about RES has been tumultuous and down right disheartening at times. Whenever I need a pick-me-up about this pioneering lifetime, chapters 4-7 in Rose’s memoir always seem to do the trick.

BRITTANY, thank you for every word.

Aura Talk Quiz ANSWER #5. Justified Indignation. Complain to your mother, “I’ve got to quit this job. My boss has an ugly aura.”

Won’t that be the day, when one’s mother will be eager to discuss anyone’s aura with you! 😉 I’m telling you Blog-Buddies, such a day can come!

Meanwhile, I do think it’s very important to put in perspective any aura readings that you do of people with whom you work. Emphasize succeeding at your job. And giving great service.

Granted, I’ve done quite a lot of work-related aura research for clients. Whether coaching to help prepare for a job interview, insights before accepting a job offer, or insights into work dynamics when a job isn’t going so hot.

I’m thrilled at how I’ve helped some regular RES clients emerge from horrendous job situations — staying gainfully employed, sometimes for years, and then landing a big raise and promotion. (And sessions of RES Energy HEALING were as important for these clients as the Energy READING-type sessions.)

Surely that’s the way to use RES: For career success, not whining. Whether to your mom or to anyone else!

Aura Talk Quiz ANSWER #6. Political Wisdom: Complain to your father, “Please reconsider your vote. It’s going to put gray slime in your aura.”

Warning people about aura consequences won’t work with anyone. Really, would you respond with a big grateful grin?

On the other hand, I believe that… moving forward by 100 years or more, it will be common for everybody in the family to be an aura reader — nearly universal, like having word literacy.

And then think of the conversations that family members could have. Not about grey slime and spiritual shutdown but about personal growth, informative decision making, gaining compassion when giving service to others.

Imagine being close enough to your father that you could have conversations that included insights from Energetic Literacy Stage 3 — or even 21, or higher.

And imagine the delight of being such a father, that your children would be close enough to you to talk about anything, even experiences of great insight. Wouldn’t that be heaven on earth!

Aura Talk Quiz ANSWER #7. Good Advice, Kindly Meant: Warn your sister, “You think those wrinkles on your face are bad? If you keep talking this way, you’ll get ugly auric modeling.”

As long as I’m waxing futuristic and idealist, imagine a time when society has evolved past the Vanity Model of human value! I do think that more widespread aura reading could help make that happen.

And that sure hasn’t happened yet! Just today I saw the cover of the AARP Magazine, displaying a cute photo of Hilary Swank together with Blythe Danner. Both appeared to be the same age, looking like sisters, maybe 25 years old.

Well, hello! According to Wikipedia, Swank is 44 years old. And Danner is 75.

Although in that photograph, she looks about as dewy fresh as her daughter, Gwyneth Paltrow, looked when starring in her Oscar-winning role, “Shakespeare in Love.” Paltrow now looks young enough to be her own daughter or granddaughter as well. How weird is all that?

When more people read auras, they won’t be so impressed with people who undergo drastic cosmetic surgery. It takes its toll. (We’ve had blog posts about that already. Here’s a link to find some of them.)

Kylie Sparks says:

Wow, Rose, what a day that will be when your comments 7,11,12 and 13 come true.

Hard to believe it will be anytime soon, but it’s great to imagine and to work towards.

Liane says:

Being a pioneer is lonely. I’d rather be doing this than just about anything else, lonliness being the price I gladly pay.

There is deep gratitude in my heart for having been taught proper etiquette for aura talk; saving me from saying something to later regret.

LIANE and KYLIE, thank you so much for these comments. I think what each of you wrote was important.

In appreciation, I dedicate to you both the rest of the Quiz ANSWERS for now, one comment at a time.

About Aura Talk Quiz ANSWER #8. Towards a Better Love Life
    Report on a first date, “What a great aura! I think this relationship has potential.”

Wisdom about energetic literacy hinges on when to use it and when not. Already you Blog-Buddies have encountered people who made awful choices in business or love life, choosing a roommate etc. Just due to this kind of confusion.

Sure, a relationship may have huge potential. Or you might be starting to fall victim to charm. (This link will open up a very practical conversational topic we’ve had quite often already at this blog.)

Whether an innocent charmer or a practiced sociopath, the person who Wow!s you immediately may not have a really great aura so much as the ability to impress you. Impress you all the way down to auric modeling. Like the proverbial wolf in sheep’s clothing.

Charming acquaintances merit scrutiny, not falling head over heels for them.

Common sense scrutiny of words and actions, perhaps supplemented by a little research on your favorite search engine!

Aura reading makes a fine supplement. A SUPPLEMENT.

But that’s not counting Stage 1 Energetic Literacy, where folks can be seduced by a notoriously inaccurate — yet thrilling — substitute for true energetic literacy. In the early years of The Age of Awakening, unquestioning Wow! happens all too often. Since sensing energies or seeing them feels incredibly thrilling, like a shiny new toy.

What works far better? Develop your own Stage 3 Energetic Literacy and check out chakra databanks about integrity of various kinds, etc.

But what if you don’t have those skills yet? Or what if you’re already so emotionally hooked on that Alluring Stranger, it might be hard for you to use your skills reliably?

Book a session of RES Energy READING with an expert. You can benefit from a variety of research techniques:

* Aura Reading that person from a (regular) photo.
    * Followed by Soul Thrill® Aura Research.

* And even, if you’ve had a conversation together — even a short one — researching an Energetic Hologram about what was going on with both of your auras during that interaction.

Note: For this sort of research, book your session with an experienced RES Practitioner. This skill set is more advanced than the many (powerful and complex) skills used by RES Apprentices. Did you know that RES Practitioners sometimes do post-graduate training? Yep. This is one of the skills they can learn.

Next, Aura Talk Quiz ANSWER #9. Choosing Fidelity. Laying down the law on a 10th date, “You’d better treat me right, because if you cheat I’ll be able to tell immediately from your aura.”

Actually, you might not be able to tell immediately. Auras show patterns, not breaking news, like the crawl at the bottom of a cable news screen.

More important, it is really really creepy to threaten anyone about what would show in that person’s aura.

Especially if you’ve learned Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, you can well remember before that was the case. And you may even have felt like a dunderhead of sorts. (I certainly did.) As though you don’t have the Gift, the talent, the capacity, the whatever.

To imply that someone you love will stop respecting you… or loving you… just because a kind of aura-bright-sign-for-Special-Folks will point out your doofusness for all of the folks-in-the-know to see?

Spiritually, that’s not just showing off. It’s probably one of the worst mistakes one could make. And, fortunately, it’s totally avoidable. Phew!

Aura Talk Quiz ANSWER #10. Good Taste in The Age of Awakening. While people-watching with a friend, “He shouldn’t wear this outfit. It clashes with his energy field.”

Blog-Buddies, I know about hearing this sort of bragging first hand. Two friends who could see auras (Stage 1 Energetic Literacy) held a braggy sort of conversation like this. The whole point was how spiritually superior they were, compared to me.

So isn’t it interesting that this ignorant “squib” has moved forward some 40 years later to become an Enlightenment Coach?

And them? Not so much. Good people, not often given to bragging — surely, they just didn’t know better about Aura Talk. They never were given anything like this Quiz. You Blog-Buddies, on the other hand, you’ve been educating yourself for your own progress. And thus, indirectly, you’re avoiding squishing other people’s feelings like a bug.

And so now our Aura Talk Quiz ANSWERS are complete… until you come up with some.

Isn’t it amazing to think how, maybe a century from now, folks may publish Aura Talk Etiquette books? (Or whatever “books” are by then.) If we really do have nearly universal Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, a practical version of consensus might come in handy.