Aura Talk Quiz ANSWERS. When is it cool to talk about auras? Versus when can it be just plain tacky, insulting, or otherwise icky?
In our last blog post I posed 10 quiz QUESTIONS. And responses from you Blog-Buddies were just outstanding.
Does anything remain to be said? Maybe I’ve got a few things.
Best case, I’m hoping that these “official” Quiz ANSWERS will do what? Prompt more Aha!s and sharing from you. Comment freely, everyone! Especially after I help you to open up even more perspective.
First of All, Did You Guess?
Some of the comments suggested that these tricky examples of Aura Talk were only coming from RES clients or students to non-aura readers.
Actually, this lighthearted quiz was based on examples I’ve heard:
- From RES clients or students
- To other RES clients or students
Some examples from real life… I paraphrased… And then I just had fun adding equally ridiculous alternatives. Because personal growth may be important to you. It is to me.
Therefore, I think it’s important to figure out how to talk about auras. And also how NOT to talk about auras.
Like you Blog-Buddies, I just keep learning. Doing the best I can.
Really, if you think anybody teaches personal growth or spiritual awakening due to knowing it all?????
Haha, think again.
Were Any of these Aura Talk Quiz ANSWERS a Yes?
As in “Sure, honey, show everybody how superior you are.”
Of course not.
All answers are NO, NO, PLEASE NO — etc.
So the fun in reading the rest of this post lies in why not. Plus a bit of a historical twist.
Okay, here goes.
Aura Talk Quiz ANSWER #1. Truthful Intros
Introduce yourself to someone, “I’m Joe, and I have an excellent Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity.”
Folks do sometimes brag about their auras. Or carry around the latest aura photo they got from a psychic fair.
Blog-Buddies, you may already know these core ideas about energetic literacy:
- When you’ve learned essential energetic literacy, every photo is an aura photo.
- You can definitely learn how to read auras from regular pictures. And that means reading in depth, with as much detail as you’d like.
- Aura photos are nowhere near as detailed and helpful as aura reading done by a person. Not a camera. A person with good skills.
In years to come, Stage 3 Energetic Literacy may become as widespread as word literacy is now. In which case, a lot of well-meaning newbies will try to start aura conversations.
When you’re on the receiving end, be gentle. Explain how this is not called “aura reading” so much as “showing off.”
Aura Talk Quiz ANSWER #2. Helping Your Friends
Scolding a friend, “Did you really mean that? Because if you’re lying now, it’s going to show in your aura.”
Look, I don’t know everything. Not everything about auras, for instance. But I have yet to see a little sticker appear in anyone’s energy field saying:
Why would God put that in auras? For that info, we’ve got The Washington Post.
Seriously, it’s important to value real facts. (The only kind of fact there is, actually.)
Please advocate for truth when you have a chance. Leave auras out of it, and talk about objective reality.
And note: As observed by EMILY TURNER in Comment #3 in our original quiz, patterns about lying show in auras. Not individual fibs.
Aura Talk Quiz ANSWER #3. Better Care and Feeding of Your Friends
Lunching with friends in a restaurant, telling your buddies, “Order vegetarian. You don’t want an ugly aura, do you?”
Hey, let’s start to think about millions of people reading auras. Not just the pioneers here at this blog.
What will be an advantage, food-wise, from having more people read auras?
Hopefully we’ll lose sanctimony about vegetarian diets and vegan food regimens. (If you’ve never seen this related blog post, you might want to take a look.)
And speaking of better care and feeding, what can help humanity get over our infatuation with skeletal movie stars? A.k.a., “The Anorexic Ideal.“ Aura reading, that’s what.
So I’m hopeful that having more aura readers will mean more intelligent observations about food and auras. Not belief-based cliches but seeing what is.
Of course, that’s what auras show us, once we’ve got decent skills. We learn about truth. Nuanced truth.
In years to come, wait and see. People who seek the truth are going to flock to learn energetic literacy.
Aura Talk Quiz ANSWER #4. Helpful Insights
Interpret for someone, “The reason you act this way is what’s going on in your Belly Chakra Databank about Sex Drive.”
Please, no. Never. Nohow.
And yet I won’t be entirely shocked if this comes to past. To give a brief historical sweep of what people consider significant for understanding others:
- Early humans arrive on earth, for instance 13,5oo years ago. Not a lot of psychological or energetic finesse. But probably better hunting skills than you or I’ve got.
- Age of Faith, when humans had developed literacy skills: Talk concerning the Old Rules for being a stand-up person. Nothing like, “Does this dress make me look fat?”
- Transitional century before The Age of Awakening: Enter Freud. And the race to fathom subconscious motivations begins.
- Transitional decades before The Age of Awakening: Enter meditators, spiritual seekers, psychics, channelers, and The Romance of the Astral. None of which included much energetic literacy, more like an ever-increasingly-intense search for more, more, more experience.
- (And, as I predict), during the Transitional century after The Age of Awakening began 12/21/12: Expect just about everyone to be reading auras. By this time, the usual pop psych analysis of people — and also the New Age search for “only good vibes” — will be so over. And what will have begun? Energetic LITERACY.
In your lifetime, expect to hear plenty of talk from enthusiastic newbies. As the decades roll on — basically, there will be sooo much gossip about auras. Stage 1. Stage 2. Some with Stage 3 and plenty of enthusiasm and not much human-sensible application, not quite yet. That takes time.
Still unhelpful, aura gossip. But might I suggest? Don’t sweat it. Let the kids get it out of their systems!
Since, by the time all this turns trendy, folks, your skills at energetic literacy can be totally fluent. Super-accurate. So awesome!
Hey, Let’s Pause Here
As always, share your thoughts, Blog-Buddies. Especially what you think of yourselves as pioneers, some of the planet’s first humans with workable energetic literacy.
Not psychic readings, as during the Faith, with info supplied by discarnate beings.
But literate people with skills: Co-creators with the Divine, able to read auras just as fluently and reliably as you’re now reading regular words.
Pause, for a moment, Blog-Buddies to stand in awe of the millions who’ll come after you.
And don’t be surprised if you don’t mind all the silly mistakes they’ll make. Because they’re just learning. It’s the learning that matters, ultimately.
Later I’ll turn the rest of my official quiz ANSWERS into separate comments below.