Carnivore Diet Aura Reading

Carnivore Diet Aura Reading.

Carnivore Diet Aura Reading. Will this new eating craze help you to feel like the King of the Jungle?

Carnivore Diet Aura Reading. Have you been caught up in the craze? Let’s do some aura reading of the big, bulked-up proponents of the Carnivore Diet.

My Intro to the Carnivore Diet

Last week, my client Joe had one of his regular standing appointments. This time, he asked me to research the Carnivore Diet.

Easy-peasy, doing research like that. Since I don’t have to cook a thing, just use a particular skill set. Soul Thrill® Aura Research, one of my favorite types of RES Energy READING Sessions.

Blog-Buddies, I’ll spare you the details. Other than telling you that the results for Joe’s chakra databanks were… In a word… Grotesque. Gross. Really, really bad.

Okay, that was five words. Yet I was still restraining myself.

Aura Research on Diets Is Personal. Mostly.

By which I mean that Soul Thrill Aura Research reveals very different results. Different life choices help or hinder the functioning of chakra databanks. Like those I’ll be reading here.

However, patterns do emerge.

How about when somebody stakes a career and a brand as a proponent of an extreme diet? Seems to me, that’s time to do some aura reading.

We’ve done that before, with a rather extensive combo of main post + comments. Remember our thread on Aura Reading Vegans? Quite some educational experience for me, and also for you.

Once again, I’m going to open up this thread. You’re welcome to propose other advocates of the Carnivore Diet. Today I’ll begin by researching one of the big cheeses of this movement. Okay, maybe cheese isn’t carnivor-ey enough. Maybe call him “one of the greatest gizzards of the Carnivore Movement”?

Anyway, he’s Dr. Shawn Baker. To research him, I’ll be using this photo of a “Baker” who probably won’t be baking many cakes. Not these days, anyway.

Scroll down a bit at his website until you find a photo on the right. Among a series of three pictures of him. In this aura picture, Dr. Baker is working out on a rowing machine.

Does it matter that the picture is colorized through an indigo filter? No prob for this aura reader. Since Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®  involves a number of techniques. None of which involves doing “the squint” to see somebody’s colours.

More Background on Carnivore

For background on the Carnivore Diet, suffice it to say that it involves just this: meat + water.

According to this website, eating Carnivore requires that:

• Your primary focus should be on fatty meat, especially BEEF.
  • Lamb, pork, chicken, and fish are next on your list.
  • And…if you’d like…eggs, and low carb dairy products like butter, heavy whipping cream and hard cheeses.

So I guess Dr. Baker could be considered a big cheese after all. So long as it ain’t mozzarella. 😉

Three Main Options, Really, about Diet

Regarding the term “carnivore,” what does that mean? It’s an animal that feeds on flesh.

Regarding such labels, what’s an herbivore? It’s an animal that thrives on a plant-based diet. Unlike human vegans, born herbivores have wide flat teeth that are adapted to grinding grass, tree bark, and other tough plant material.

For what it’s worth, biologist label humans as omnivores. Since we can digest both animal food and plant food. Unless, of course, we choose to specialize, as does proud carnivore Dr. Baker.

Whatever diet we choose, humans will bear the consequences. And not just physically. Every type of food a person eats will impact our humanity, including the sample of research I’ll be doing soon in this blog post dedicated to Carnivore Diet Aura Reading.

Regarding Background on Aura Reading

This I’m supplying because some of you may share this post with your friends. Hope you will!

And they may not be very familiar with what I mean by “aura reading.” Especially, the info at that link I just offered… It’s true of the particular system I use, Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®. Please don’t assume that other versions of aura reading deliver the same detail or accuracy.

Here are some of the defining characteristics of this kind of energetic literacy. All of this will be true of you, too, if you become an aura reader by developing Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, the minimum for reliable aura reading:

1. You can read auras accurately from regular photographs. (Like the picture I’ll use for today’s aura reading of )
  2. Beyond generalizing about auras or chakras… you can read chakra databanks.
  3. And you’ll research a sample of chakra databanks that’s relevant to the particular aura reading.
  4. Accuracy and insight come from using systematic skills.
  5. And those skills include co-creating with your choice of Divine Being.

If you’re not sure what to expect from this kind of aura reading, here’s a fun resource for you: Click here to find hundreds of other examples of deeper perception made practical.

Now let’s research five chakra databanks belonging to Dr. Baker. Incidentally, these are the same chakra databanks that I researched on vegans.

Carnivore Diet Aura Reading #1. Root Chakra Databank for

Making Contact with Objective Reality

Symbolic Size

80 miles. Somewhat over-functioning.

Quality

“Win! I must win. I must dominate.”

In short, at the time of this photograph Shawn Baker has a survivalist kind of consciousness. Focusing on domination to the exclusion of just about anything else.

Hey, we’ve all met people who specialize. Folks who notice only one thing about reality, such as:

• How much everyone weighs.
  • Who wears the most high-status clothing
  • And the number of followers that person has on Instagram.
  • No wonder I love Earth School. Such variety!

Carnivore Diet Aura Reading #2. Root Chakra Databank for

Physical Health

Symbolic Size

15 feet. Although within normal range for Baker at this time, it’s way on the low side of normal.

Quality

Seems to me, “feeling healthy” means something rather specialized at the time of this photo.

Granted, he feels super-healthy. However, that’s defined in sensations like sweat and muscular strength.

Overall, your typical Joe Sixpack on the street may not be as lean. Probably, though, he’s healthier.

Since Dr. Shawn has staked his reputation on publicly promoting this diet, I’m going to include one other detail that jumped out at me. Very likely, the good doctor is quite constipated.

Carnivore Diet Aura Reading #3. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for

Problem Solving

Symbolic Size

3 inches. Significantly under-functioning. Close to shutdown.

Quality

Oh, temper, temper, Dr. Baker!

It does seem as though, at the time of this photo, Shawn Baker has very limited interest in problem solving. Or learning.

Instead, he’s got a very strong default reaction to solving problems:

• I’m right.
  • I was right.
  • Whatever I want to do is right.

Carnivore Diet Aura Reading #4. Third Eye Chakra Databank for

Reading Energies

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Completely in shutdown. For now.

Quality

What are energies? Nothing at all. Nothing real to Shawn Baker at this time.

Life, real life, matters. And that means muscle, sweat, strength, forcefulness, and winning.

Energies? Heck, if you can’t smell them, there’s no such thing as energies.

Incidentally, although I don’t notice interest in reading energies at this chakra databank — ha, you guessed! I do notice that Dr. Shawn does appear to have attained a heightened sense of smell.

For example, what if he’s meeting Gladys for the first time? And she’s afraid of him. Typically, a person might have a sense of fear coming from her. Yes, generally sensing an energy. (Granted, this degree of energy reading is what I call “Stage 1 Energetic Literacy.” Not exactly superb, but showing basic talent is available.)

By contrast, seems to me, Shawn Baker would smell her fear. Interesting?

Carnivore Diet Aura Reading #5. Third Eye Chakra Databank for

Spiritual Growth

Symbolic Size

Oh, that’s gotta be just great!

Kidding. Now I’ll read his aura instead of joking.

1/8 inch. Definitely, completely shut down.

Quality

Shawn Baker is his physical body. At least, that’s how it seems to him. He is nothing more than his physical body.

Spiritual anything is another fantasy for weak people. Like paying attention to so-called “energies.”

So what’s to grow? His muscles.

And, in that sense, Shawn Baker is extremely satisfied with his “spiritual growth.”

In Conclusion

Some of you Blog-Buddies may be familiar with a term from RES: Spiritual Shutdown. Shawn Baker is living that way.

For now, at least.

Human life is amazing. We can live as carnivores, herbivores, or omnivores. Our free will allows us to learn however we choose. And we’ll always learn, eventually. We’ll learn from the consequences.

My Invitation to You

Are you curious to find out if Dr. Shawn Baker is an outlier among fans of the Carnivore Diet?

This will be a fairly open-ended thread. I’ll be offering free aura readings of candidates you name in comments below. So you could call this thread a kind of contest.

For each nominee for a reading, please supply:

• The person’s name
  • A link to article that documents work as a public figure, promoting this diet.
  • And a photograph of that person, while spreading the Carnivore Gospel.

For each reading, I’ll research the same five chakra databanks.

And how long will I keep this research project going? Very much like the aforementioned Aura Reading Vegans blog post, or my little experiment into researching auras of Conspiracy Theorists….

Just as long as I can stand it. And the research project seems to provide fresh meat. Ooh, kidding again.

For as long as the research project provides fresh ideas, nuances, discoveries. Then, enough already!

Oh. my. goodness. The strange things people do with their free will!!

I’d never heard of this diet before. Interested to see what I am about to find on Google.

Well, first thing I found out is the Shawn Baker had his medical license revoked in 2017.

Graham says:

How fascinating.

The thing that jumped out at me was the extreme nature of this diet – and without wanting to generalise, how extremes from ‘carnivore’ diet’ to ‘vegan’ diet reflect extremes in states of consciousness in the world today.

Leo says:

“From reading this, does it seem to you as though he’s not terribly interested in nuance? Then, describing him at this time, I’ve communicated successfully.”

This comment, Rose, seems to hint at the types of issues, in my opinion, that often arise when someone adapts any extremist approach to a facet of life, be it a political, religious, or economic conviction, or something more pedestrian like diet, heck likely even fashion.

Leo says:

My life experience thus far has made me innately wary of anyone positing a narrow and rigid, one sized fits all, end all and be all type solution to the complexities of life.

Wow! And when you go to his website, the first thing you see is a big quote, “HUMANS EVOLVED AS APEX PREDATORS. #MEATHEALS.”

My eyes are wide. So there are so many people who would say veganism heals… and he says meat heals…. fascinating that so many people these days are looking for healing, somehow. And that claiming healing powers is effective for sales. I know snake oil salesmen are not a new phenomenon, but still!

Another interesting dynamic I notice in the discussion on his twitter page is referring to the carnivore diet as “truth” and other ways of eating as “lies”.

Like, “this former vegan now recognizes the truth,” and these people over here, talking about healthy carbs, they’re “spreading lies.”

Plus casting himself, and other carnivore diet followers, as brave truth tellers, as in this quote on Shawn Baker’s twitter, “…I applaud the folks that are willing to admit this truth, despite the potential hatred from the vegan community that often follows this admission.”

Rose, here are 30-day before and after pictures of someone who did the carnivore diet.
    Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BnD_s3aA_KD/

Ah, and here is a good example, maybe: Charlene Anderson, who, if I’m reading correctly, only eats ribeye steak and spring water.

A couple pictures of her are here: http://meatheals.com/2018/02/04/charlene-andersen/

How I’m enjoying all these comments! Thanks so much, ISABELLA CATES, LEO, and GRAHAM.

Especially fascinating to me is your Comment #3 GRAHAM. What a ring of truth: “extremes from ‘carnivore’ diet’ to ‘vegan’ diet reflect extremes in states of consciousness in the world today.”

Liane says:

All that, and his truth isn’t even close to the reality of being a true ‘carnivore’.

He would more likely be dining on rabbits, squirrels. an occasional deer or antelope, plus road-kill. Beef would not be anywhere near the top of the list.

Liane says:

The research photo of Dr. Baker (Dr. sounding completely ridiculous following Isabella’s comment #2) completely creeped me out.

I won’t be reading his aura, or his face, nor will I be following his diet.

Kylie Sparks says:

I had never even heard about this diet. Very interesting reading and comments.

Liane says:

Having re-read this post, taking notice that this is yet another wonderful and educational aura reading, I am calm enough to get off my high-horse and admit Dr. Baker is simply another human being on an interesting and curious journey.

Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder… as long as the beholder isn’t skilled at reading auras.

Anonymous says:

Interesting post, Rose.

I won’t be trying a diet of this sort.

Anonymous says:

Interesting though is that you mentioned smelling fear. I have a related story.

I was driving out of town and came upon an unexpected bridge. By the time I realized it, there was so much traffic and I couldn’t turn around.

Anonymous says:

It was such a horrible experience driving over that bridge! (Probably something RES could help with overcoming.)

When I finally made my way across the bridge, my passenger commented how he could smell me (as talking was not allowed when I was on the bridge!) I’m pretty sure it was the smell of fear as I usually have great hygiene. 🙂

Anonymous, I concur. You do have impeccable hygiene.

Also, yes, SEAH might help you with crossing those bridges.

LIANE and KYLIE, thanks for your comments.

LIANE, you know what you’re talking about! I LOVED that Comment #12 in particular. And, regarding Comment #15, I don’t think you’re riding a high horse to object to inaccurate naming about what a carnivore actually eats.

Furthermore, if Dr. Baker’s medical credential was revoked in 2007, he’s committing fraud, right? (I’m not absolutely sure about this since I’m not an attorney and don’t claim to have barrister credentials. 😉 )

Calling him a “Fellow human on a journey is fine” — as a way of doing Technique Time — if you must. As a practical human being, you have every right to turn up your nose at preposterous claims. No horse needed, not even a pony, seems to me!

Liane says:

Thank you, Rose. Illusion, smashed.

I do not have to be particularly nice, or like everyone simply because they are ‘fellow human beings…’.

Christine P says:

😲Wow. I have heard of the Paleo diet but not this.

From the previous vegan dieters reading and the carnivore diet reading it seems that these herbivore and carnivore diets only really work for animals.

Anonymous says:

I second Isabella’s nomination of Charlene Anderson.

She seems genuinely helpful and patient in the comments under her guest post, in a non-preachy way. Interesting find, Isabella!

Thank you, ANONYMOUS. I’ll get to this when i can.

Meanwhile, I’ve had two comments from two different ANONYMOUS people in two days. Please, Blog-Buddies, how about using some creativity for naming in the future? Pick a name, any name!

Let’s pursue ISABELLA CATES’ suggestion, in Comment #9, to research 30-day before and after pictures of someone who did the carnivore diet, Ketocoder.

Here’s a link to his comparison photos: https://www.instagram.com/p/BnD_s3aA_KD/

Fascinating to me, Ketocoder was only apparently interested in his chest development.

Kidding. Modestly, he wrote on Instagram, ” there was only so much change I was expecting to achieve in the 30 days but from these pics, it seems I leaned out a little and appear to have put on a little size here was only so much change I was expecting to achieve in the 30 days .”

How fascinating is that? Evidently Ketocoder didn’t think it would change him as a person to eat Carnivore for a full month?

I wasn’t expect great introspection in a man with his priorities. Didn’t expect, for instance, that he would wonder if there would be an impact on his consciousness. But no thoughts about what it would do to him, as a person, switching to diesel fuel? If he cared about his car, wouldn’t he think that the automobile might have been designed for regular gasoline?

I don’t know yet if it changed him. But I am going to do a comparison aura reading, researching the same chakra databanks that I researched on ex-Dr. Shawn Baker.

Both photos show at the link supplied in Comment #26. I’ll refer to the earlier photo as James Riley Pre-Carnivore. And the other as James Riley on Carnivore. Because judging from the Instagram account, he does have a name other than theketocoder, and that’s James Riley.

James Riley Pre-Carnivore, #1. Root Chakra Databank for Making Contact with Objective Reality. 8 feet.

Fascinated with his physical body.

Fascinated beyond all else with his studliness, his manliness, his gorgeous physique. Interest in other aspects of life around him? Not so much.

James Riley on Carnivore. Root Chakra Databank for Making Contact with Objective Reality. 90 miles. Over-functioning.

Objective reality is all about James’ body, and his manliness. Picture a very, very large phallus and you’ll get the flavor of this. (No kidding.)

James Riley Pre-Carnivore, #2. Root Chakra Databank for Physical Health. 10 feet.

Physical health seems to be complicated for Mr. Riley at the time of this photograph. Because he’s got so many emotions stuck in this chakra databank about physical health. You know. Blog-Buddies, we can stop paying attention to spiritual development and that doesn’t necessarily mix us up energetically, just limit us. But human emotions don’t go away so quickly. Seems to me, he’s not only emotionally very stuck but also considering his body as The Big Deal to Have Emotions About. Not a comfortable way to live.

James Riley on Carnivore. Root Chakra Databank for Physical Health. 17 inches. Very much under-functioning.

Physically tired. Constipated. Seems to me, physically he feels like something is missing, something important, but there’s no sense of what that could be.

James Riley Pre-Carnivore, #3. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Problem Solving. 27 feet — in normal range.

He’s got a clear mind, at the time of this photo, seems to me that his problem-solving ability functions well. Granted, he is uncommonly detached. When he thinks about things, no emotion is involved. But, at least, when he’s solving problems, the topic is not James and His Magnificent Body. (Unlike the first two chakra databanks I’ve just read for you here.)

James Riley on Carnivore. #3. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Problem Solving. 4 inches. Close to shut-down.

Trying to think about things that aren’t necessary? It’s like slogging through mud. And a whole lot of thinking and problem solving no longer seems to matter. Just act on your strong, manly influences. And then do. People who go on and on about ideas… are fools.

James Riley Pre-Carnivore, #4. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Reading Energies. Flatlines. In shutdown, for now.

If something isn’t physical, it doesn’t exist — not for James. Note: As we learned from the first chakra databank read here, to this man physical reality it does exist. And it has a name: James Riley’s Physique.

James Riley on Carnivore. #4. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Reading Energies. Flatlines, but in a different way than pre-Carnivore.

“There is right and strong. Or there is wrong and weak. I will fight for what I know is right. And I will win, because I am strong.”

James Riley Pre-Carnivore, #5. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Growth. 18 feet. Small side of normal.

Whatever James Riley’s conscious belief system, this chakra databank suggests that subconsciously and energetically discipline is like the royal road to something spiritually good. Maybe not God, but something good. (Austerities, Hindus might call it.) Discipline seems deeply spiritual to James, and the harsher the better.

James Riley on Carnivore. #5. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Growth. Flatlines, for now.

Evidently Mr. Riley feels that he has reached the goal of spiritual growth. Perhaps linked to completing his 30-day commitment to the Carnivore Diet. He’s a real man. He’s physical perfection. He has learned about how to use his will to triumph over any uncomfortable feelings and just focus on his body (especially how good it can look, and how that studly appearance can bring him whatever he wants in life.

Comments, anyone?

Zaybe says:

Oh Rose, I wish I had something profound to say but so many of these comments just made me giggle!

ZAYBE, we’re off to a fine start with giggles. Where does the conversation get interesting? Seems to me it’s this:

Do you, or other Blog-Buddies, find any patterns between how James Riley’s consciousness changed… and what happened with ex-Dr. Shawn?

Krista says:

It never occurred to me that the foods I choose to consume will impact me on all levels. I assumed that my choices would only effect my physical body and perhaps my moods.

My diet has deteriorated in the last couple of years, and this has given me something to think about. Thank you, Rose.

Krista says:

I suppose this also means that choosing to be consistently physically active or inactive impacts the functioning of the chakra databanks.

Liane says:

It seems as though these two men choose to focus on only one aspect of their life – their physique. Nothing else matters.

If nothing else matters, how well do they operate in the real world? Their laser-like focus is exclusive to everything else, no room for life. They are as stale as their colons.

KRISTA, you’re on a roll. These Aha!s you’re sharing are very important.

LIANE, who knew that such a gentle, compassionate soul could possess such a piercing wit? I didn’t think you could equal the verve of your Comment #12, but now you’ve done it with zinging #45.

Actually, the most compassionate among us DO need wit. Ha ha!

Zaybe says:

Well, Rose, you asked for patterns. One thing that cropped up in both aura readings was constipation ;).

Zaybe says:

On a more serious note, seems to me both candidates on the Carnivore diet are not remotely interested in acknowledging anything non-physical.

An over-identification with the physical body.

Zaybe says:

Spiritual growth flatlining; lack of interest in solving human problems.

Zaybe says:

It makes me want to imagine a TV reality show where people on different diets ‘swap’ for a week. How about the vegans try the Carnivore diet for a week and the Carnivores go vegan?

And have their auras read before and after!

Zaybe says:

On second thoughts, that would probably mess everyone up…

It’s just the idea of injecting some balance into these extremes that would appeal to me.

Astute observations, ZAYBE. Thank you. Of course, we’ve just researched two male Carnivores thus far.

For the sake of rigor, I plan to research at least three more if I can, women included. Let’s keep exploring, with input thanks to Deeper Perception.

Jnana says:

They are as stale as their colons.
    Good one, Liane. Loud guffaws from here.

I felt a pang of sympathy for them, that they have to follow this path for goodness knows how long, till truth dawns. And that might not even be in this lifetime.

Jnana says:

At the same time, these kinds do frighten me.

They are the sort who will hear the lies of Trump, know them to be so and still vote for him.

Kylie Sparks says:

I don’t understand why his tag is “ketocoder.” The keto diet is nothing like the Carnivore diet. Maybe he’s hopped from one diet to the next.

The paleo diet is also not an extreme diet like the Carnivore diet.

Kylie Sparks says:

It does seem to me that no matter which diet people follow, there is a tendency right now to take things to extremes, and with no understanding about how the diet is impacting consciousness.

KYLIE SPARKS, although I’m not an expert on James Riley, that question in your Comment #56? I think I can answer it.

At the link with his before-and-after pix, Riley says that usually he follows the Keto diet, and he’s returning to it, he did a 30-day experiment on Carnivore, just to see if he could get more “results.”

KYLIE, your Comment #69 is highly tasty to me.

Excellent truth value, and that’s most important to me in the nutritional aspect of blog comments!

Ethan says:

Speaking of extremes I have just read about Mike Merrill who, in 2008, sold his fate to investors for $1 a share.

His shareholders voted for him to be vegetarian. I can’t believe someone would give a way their freewill like this.