Identical Lookalikes? Oh, a merry time we’ll have, bringing new perspective to those many, many paired photos around… of people who supposedly look alike.
Have you ever been told you “look exactly like” somebody else?
Or have you stumbled upon any of the (innumerable) articles online with titles like these?
- These 13 Celebrity Lookalikes Will Actually Blow Your Mind
- 8 Regular People Who Look Exactly Like Celebrities
- And my fave of these three… Celebrity Lookalikes Who Are Real People
Because, gee, isn’t that amazing that somebody who hasn’t attained the godlike status of a “celebrity”…. Might look like an actual celebrity? Wow, as if being knighted by Beyonce!
Identical Lookalikes? Hardly!
Don’t even get me started on America’s cult of celebrity specialness. Instead let’s tackle something equally preposterous. Yet far more manageable! The notion that two different adults really look exactly alike.
Take my challenge in today’s article. Scroll through the paired faces at any of the links above. Choose any pair at all. Then take a good look and ask yourself: Do these people really look similar to you?
- If YES, I urgently request that you read the lead article in my upcoming newsletter, “How to Look Like Yourself.”
- If NO, read this very same article. Because you’ll find confirmation. And know you aren’t alone in thinking “Their faces don’t look alike at all.”
In that article, I’ll summarize Seven Dumb Clichés about Looking at Faces. And whether you already recognize them or not, I think you’ll have a ball reading this. Plus you’ll gain more of the awesome Power of Face Reading.
Alleged Identical Lookalikes Don’t Stand a Chance Once You Learn Certain,
Super-Easy, Face Reading Skills
Yes, these skills are amazingly easy to learn. One read through this fun article and you’ll get it.
Meanwhile, let me alert you to this…
There’s Something Different about this Month’s Newsletter
Usually, Blog-Buddies, I give you plenty of time to subscribe to “Reading Life Deeper.” Maybe a week before that next issue is sent out.
However, this time I’m making an exception. That newsletter will go out tomorrow. What we on this side of the International Date Line are calling “Friday.”
So, if you haven’t yet signed up for my newsletter, here’s what to do right away:
- Go to the home page for this website.
- Youll see the signup part right there.
- And know that we will never rent or sell your personal information.
- Unsubscribing, whenever you wish, is easy to do at the very same part of my website.
Below youll be able to comment on that newsletter. And even before it comes out — tomorrow — how about commenting on any of the “lookalike” photos linked to earlier in this article.
Identical Lookalikes? Really?
Choose any pair of celeb + mere mortal. Supposedly looking oh-so-alike.
Do you really think they look just like each other? How do they look similar to you? What are you seeing about those faces that looks similar to you?
Or might you have some experience with Face Reading Secrets®? And therefore you find the supposed similarity… well… ridiculous. Do tell, then. Why don’t these pix look alike to you?