He Jiankui Aura Reading. (First Genetically Altered Babies)

He Jiankui Aura Reading

He Jiankui Aura Reading. Because babies come to us fresh from God. (At least they used to, before this scientist performed his secret experiments.)

He Jiankui Aura Reading. Wow, talk about Curiosity Questions! This Chinese scientist claims to have produced the first genetically altered babies.As described in this article and also this article in the Washington Post (my italics):

• Appearing in public for the first time since revealing he had successfully altered the DNA of twin girls while they were embryos to make them resistant to HIV infection, the Stanford-trained bio-engineering professor said he felt “proud” of his work and its implications for public health in the face of nearly universal condemnation.
  • It’s unclear whether participants fully understood the purpose and potential risks and benefits. For example, consent forms called the project an “AIDS vaccine development” program.
  • And he worked in secret.
  • It’s “unconscionable … an experiment on human beings that is not morally or ethically defensible,” said Dr. Kiran Musunuru, a University of Pennsylvania gene editing expert and editor of a genetics journal.

And I’m mighty curious. (Not to mention appalled.)

Aura Reading JK? Irresistible!

Yes, that’s what he calls himself, JK. Others might simply want to call him “Dr. Frankenstein.” To be clear, I join in the nearly universal condemnation. How he has played God with human babies. Also how he sanctimoniously defended his work saying “We should… show compassion.”

Still, for now I’ll set aside my revulsion. I’ll simply use my skills of energetic literacy. Since I really, really want to know certain things. Like what makes this man tick.

Maybe I’ll find a Divine blessing. If so I’ll report it, of course. And then I’ll go have a good cry.

Absolutely, you deserve to know about aura reading. Maybe you already do. So you’ve gained Stage 3 Energetic Literacy or more. Others at this blog have. Why not you?

Just don’t assume all teachers or books are the same. For example, this one is an international bestseller. Helping you to learn the only trademarked aura reading system in America: Aura Reading Through ALL Your Senses®.

And here’s a link to my five-lesson Free Intro to Reading Auras. Online learning, on demand. Sure, you could start today.

Meanwhile, let’s use this photo of He Jiankui.

He Jiankui Aura Reading Root Chakra Databank for

Relationship to His Physical Body

Symbolic Size

1/4 inch. Nearly completely shut down. (At least, at the time of this photo.)

Quality

Barely does He Jiankui relate to having a body. Instead what’s happening, subconsciously and energetically? When it comes to “his physical body,” hello! The man feels like a giant brain.

Moreover, that’s a superior brain. Of which he’s intensely proud. (Although showing humility about it. Whenever possible. Of course.)

He Jiankui Aura Reading Belly Chakra Databank for

Flow of Energy When with People

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Totally flat-lining.

Quality

None of his superior energy interacts with other human beings. Since they’re so unintelligent. Verging on stupid!

Unwilling to mix with others, energetically, He stands aloof.

He Jiankui Aura Reading Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for

Balancing Intellectual Abilities with Your Other Abilities

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Again, flat-lines. (For now.)

Perhaps waiting until some even more superior scientist … Graciously deigns to genetically modify him! ;-0

Quality

“Since I have genius and perfection, why dilute it?”

Evidently, the scientist has little use for non-brainy aspects of humanity.

He Jiankui Aura Reading Heart Chakra Databank for

Emotional Self-Honesty

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Again, one of his chakra databanks flat-lines. Seemingly unnecessary for human life.

Perhaps this proud man would prefer to bioengineer this “emotional weakness” out of all human beings?

Quality

Seemingly, to Mr. Jiankui, nothing emotional matters. Particularly the experience of seeking emotional truth.

Confirming this rather startling finding, guess what? I researched three of his other Heart Chakra databanks. All flat-line.

He Jiankui Aura Reading Third Eye Chakra Databank for

Connection to Spiritual Source

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Yet once more, a chakra databank flat-lines.

Quality

Apparently, worship is not a major activity for this scientist. But if he were to worship anyone or anything, guess what?

It would be himself.

He Jiankui Aura Reading — Conclusion

Because I’m not JK’s mother, I’m relieved to have found all this.

Like you, perhaps, I care about the intersection of science with ethics. And if I were think of the worst case for who would genetically alter babies… Can you guess which would be my answer?

A. Arrogant humans.

B. Unprincipled humans. Concerned only about science, not humanity.

C. Power-hungry humans.

D. Any humans at all!

My answer?

D.

Not that I’m accusing JK of being power hungry. That doesn’t happen to be one of this problems — according to chakra databanks I’ve read for you here. At least, not power hungry yet.

Where do you draw the line, Blog-Buddies? It’s one thing to offer medical treatments to humans who have been born. But is it really okay to genetically modify babies?

Later today I’ll share my answer in the comments box. Hope you’ll join this conversation!

Zaybe says:

Ugh, Rose, this is appalling on every level!

Sadly I suspect that human beings might have to face more of this kind of thing in the coming years….

Emily Turner says:

Omg Rose, when I read about this the other day I saved his photo to read it later… thank you for reading his aura already!

I am also horrified, and from what I’ve read, it’s been a complete botch job, and there will be no real way of seeing what the impact of what he has done will be without removing the anonymity protections for the babies involved.

Brittany Black says:

This is absolutely saddening and maddening.

If only he would find an ethical way to use that brain of his! I’m looking forward to your follow up, Rose.

Isabella says:

The amount of human experimentation still going on is horrifying.

Apparently much of it in China. Reprehensible.

Christine Proctor says:

Oh my goodness! I wish the parents had known this before they choose this doctor and this program.

Liane says:

No, it’s really not okay to genetically alter babies. Giving the parents the benefit of the doubt; maybe they didn’t have a choice but to have their babies subjected to this atrocity.

This would imply so many things, foremost that the Chinese government is setting itself up to play god. The mind reels at the implications. Remeniscent of Hitler.

Thanks for your comments here, CHRISTINE PROCTOR, ISABELLA, BRITTANY BLACK, EMILY TURNER and ZAYBE. Here are some of my thoughts on this.

Even genetically modified plants creep me out. And I’ve blogged about cloning. when that first began 10 years ago. (Don’t click on that link unless you’re prepared to be shocked.)

But this latest, horrible over-stepping by a scientist seems to me… almost unspeakably wrong.

It’s important that people speak out. Although, personally, I don’t even know which government officials to contact. Do you? And, hmmm, I don’t have too much anything cred in China. 😉

Finally, speaking of horrible attempts by people to fix humans — in the direction of preferring male children over the “so inferior” female variety…

Have you read about the 50 million extra men in China and India? These are men who will never marry. Because there just aren’t any women left over to marry them. And why would that be? Here’s your answer.

Incidentally, we’re about eight comments away from reaching 47,000 comments…..

Fascinating reading. When I saw the article about this in the Guardian it gave me chills.

More and more it seems like we have arrived in the dystopian future that always seemed so far off. And it’s not to surprising to me that the kind of person who is involved in experimentation like this is all brain, with all other aspects of life shut down.

Anchie says:

Wow, thank you for this aura reading, Rose.

It was really interesting, and I am getting the creeps thinking we are living in a sci fi novel…..!

Graham says:

I read a book not too long ago about possible developments in society in the future (‘Homo Deus’ by Yuval Noal Harari), and I think it was in that book that the author explained how the Chinese government felt it had had to race to keep up with the West in so many areas – but that it was determined to be the world leader when it came to medicine, futuristic medicine.

So this development does not surprise me much.

Leisa says:

This is so sad…and disgusting.

I’m sure he thinks that he’s doing something good, but it’s so horrible.

Liane says:

I went to the cloning link in comment #7.

There really is only one word… well, maybe two, and I can’t write them here.

Liane says:

That we allow such an insane disregard for Mother Nature and her beautiful beasts, all in the name of science, is taking our liberty as human beings too far.

Just because we can, doesn’t mean we should. In the future will meat have to be labeled ‘Organic – With (or without) Aura’?

Liane says:

My animals are not mere eating machines, and, they all have auras.

Liane says:

I digress. Back to the reading of He Jiankui’s aura.

Thank you, Rose, for these thought provoking aura readings. Such a horrifically fascinating bundle of information.

KYLIE, ANCHIE, GRAHAM, LEISA, and LIANE — you did it.

Thanks to your heartfelt, eloquent comments — and so many other comments, from you and others — this blog has now crossed the threshold onto 47,000 comments.

Paul says:

All intellect and no heart. I wonder how much nature vs nurture led to this. In the meantime he is having difficulty processing the backlash as would anyone with so much shutdown in the heart chakra.

Good to know the Chinese authorities have detained him.