Energy Spirituality Technological Reboot. Today all is well with computer-ness here at all things Energy Spirituality. Including this blog. Yesterday? Ugh!
Here’s a progress report. Plus an announcement about NO issue of “Reading Life Deeper” for December 2018.
Energy Spirituality Technological Reboot. The Messy Start
Any birth is messy, right? Yesterday the hard drive to my computer crashed.
No, I wasn’t expecting that. No more than anyone else does, probably. As in, for me, the start of having no access to:
- No spammy emails. 🙂 Unfortunately no ability to send or receive emails, either.
- Zero ability to go online.
- Definitely no way to access this blog, monitor comments, or do send you this the simple blog posts.
- Total halt to the online workshop series that I’ve been working on for over a year. (And have been so close to completing to share with you’ all.)
- Buh-bye, for a while to thousands upon thousands of word documents. Plus everything involved in book publishing.
- Etc. (And that’s a sizeable etcetera.)
Energy Spirituality Technological Reboot. Gak!
You may know — or guess — that my computer plays a pretty indispensable role for most of my work with RES.
Mitch and I had both been planning to upgrade our seven-year-old computers. He’d even purchased one for himself and was gradually learning about it.
Now I’m using it. How handy to have it around!
If you’ve ever gone through the death of a hard drive or the swimming death of your mobile phone, etc., you know how discombobulation results.
Fortunately, we’ve been using a good backup service all along. Also, Mitch’s webmaster skills include knowing what to do with a backup. And do it without either shrieking or sobbing.
Nonetheless, this Energy Spirituality Technological Reboot
Will Still Require Considerable Tweaking
What else around here takes quite a bit of time? The monthly Energy Spirituality newsletter “Reading Life Deeper.”
Guess what would become the theme of the December 2018 issue?
“Rose learns how to use her new computer. Also, she’s got to sort through a rather massive amount of backup.”
Really, not worth publishing!
Instead, expect the next issue to arrive in your in-box sometime in January 2019.
As for This Blog
With big thanks to Mitch Weber.
Comment away once more, Blog-Buddies. And remember. Our Curiosity Questions Contest is open for the rest of this year.