Age of Awakening Quiz & First Media Article. Pathways!

Age Awakening Quiz

Age of Awakening Quiz. Excerpting the first magazine article on the Age of Awakening!

Age of Awakening QUIZ. Nearly six years since the Shift into The Age of Awakening, I’ve got a treat for you.

Here’s a copy of the first article about the Age of Awakening ever published in American media.

First to my knowledge published anywhere. In a magazine. On the radio. Or on a TV interview. An article that expressly names The Age of Awakening and describes it accurately. Not as an extension of the New Age Movement.

Thanks for publishing this article goes to Pathways Magazine. Recently editors distributed the Winter 2018 issue. Where I write a regular column on Energetic Literacy. In that issue of Pathways you’ll find an article like the one to follow.

Only I’m making this version a two-parter, with Quiz ANSWERS provided in our next article.

What’s even more satisfying than that pioneering magazine article? Here you get to share your thoughts, responding to the quiz questions below.

And the topic’s especially important if you think you know “all about” what has happened to our world since 12/21/12. Many good people are confused, and proud of it!

First of All, Let’s Introduce this Pioneering Article about the Age of Awakening

Clarity Surprises — that’s what I’ve got in store for you today. Clarity Surprises about the Age of Awakening. And right from the outset I’ll share with you how excited I am to be sharing this particular set of surprises, which will come in the form of a quiz.

Preparing for this quiz, I’ll be calling you Clarity-Seeking Reader. Because who wouldn’t want more clarity, especially under the circumstances? Here we are, with December 21, 2018 marking the six-year anniversary of the Age of Awakening, and yet most people living today have no clue that an Age of Awakening has even begun.

That’s understandable! Here’s the irony. Do you remember all the conversations in 2012 about the end of the Mayan calendar? Media loved that story. Back in the day, a Reuter’s poll reported that 1 in 10 people worldwide believed that the world would come to an end on 12/21/12. Remember all that hype, and that big media coverage?

Catastrophic Drama Versus NOTHING? That’s Our Choice?

Of course not! Shockingly, though, when no major catastrophe occurred after 12/21/12, that story got dropped like a hot potato. As if either catastrophe or a big fat nothing.

Since the Shift occurred six years ago, to my knowledge, it has never been covered in the media. Neither on TV, nor in newspapers; neither on the radio, nor in magazines. Except, hello! Pathways is a magazine. So this article you’re reading right now just might be the exception. Welcome to the first media coverage of the Age of Awakening.

Think I’m kidding? Google on:

Choose whatever other synonyms you can come up with. Do you find any major media coverage?

Alternatively, Clarity-Seeking Reader, you could simply educate yourself through this article; namely, our Age of Awakening Quiz.

Questions follow. Then keep reading; the answers that may surprise you. Answers that I’ve researched extensively with… what else? Skills of Energetic Literacy; applying that as the founder of Rosetree Energy Spirituality, working actively with clients; and also supervising the RES Experts I’ve trained, in their work with clients. Well, enough about me. Now it’s your turn. Your turn to answer the following questions.

Age of Awakening Quiz

Please answer TRUE or FALSE.

1. Before the Shift, Earth’s vibrations were rising.
  2. If society at large hasn’t noticed a change, it’s because enough people haven’t been meditating.
  3. In the Age of Awakening, it’s easier to notice energies than ever before.
  4. The secret of success now, in the Age of Awakening, is to notice energies as much as possible.
  5. If you feel yourself detaching from life, that’s a good sign.
  6. In the Age of Awakening, everyday reality no longer matters.
  7. What does matter? Being positive as much as possible. Only good vibes!
  8. We also need to eat pure. Living now, we’re more spiritual beings.
  9. If you have an experience of spiritual awakening, that means you’re being prepared to live at a higher vibration.
  10. Leaders of the Age of Awakening notice energies all the time.

Hey, speaking of treats, here’s one. In adding links to this post, I googled on synonyms for The Age of Awakening. To my astonishment, my term of choice — “Age of Awakening” landed 96,300,000 hits.

Why so astonishing? Because I wasn’t sure what to call this new era on earth. For more than three years before publishing “The New Strong” I searched, and struggled, and groped for words that would describe this time accurately.

How many hits did “Age of Awakening” get before I published “The New Strong”? Maybe 100. And now over 96 million?

Kind of like “The Power of Face Reading” which had zero hits before I published books like “The NEW Power of Face Reading“. How many hits now? 854 million.

Zaybe says:

Okay I will give this a shot!

1 – Not sure! I know that ‘something’ was happening energy-wise with the Earth in the years leading up to the Shift, but does that mean that ‘Earth’s vibrations were rising?’ I’m not sure…

2. No

Zaybe says:

3. Yes – not necessarily helpful to live a happy human life!

4 – 10 No to all of these!

Zaybe says:

What’s fascinating to me reading these questions is noticing the divide in my own life amongst people I know/acquaintances/colleagues – a few of them definitely devoted to ‘energies’ or fixated upon astrology, say – and then a larger number of people who are scathing of anything non-material.

Brittany says:

Congratulations on the article, Rose! ??

Thanks, BRITTANY and ZAYBE. Oh, we have much to discuss. For now, ZAYBE, regarding your Comment #5, do you appreciate how this connects to what I’ve been blogging about (among other things) ever since publishing “The New Strong”?

Yes, about 45% of Americans respond to their new vibrational freedom — plus not understanding how to use it productively — by falling into spiritual addiction. While an equally huge number live in spiritual shutdown. The last time I was in your country, England, it seemed to me that you’ all have a higher percentage in spiritual shutdown, as you’ve been noticing.

Brittany says:

I think #1 is what is most difficult for many people to understand (myself included). The answer is no, we just have easier access to higher vibrational frequencies now.

This is because the psychic barrier/veil, which kept awareness at human vibration frequencies, was lifted 12/21/2012.

Brittany says:

#s 2, 4-10 no….thankfully!

#3 yes! And is so wonderful when used during technique time.

BRITTANY — and other Blog-Buddies — regarding Comment #8, why is it hard to understand? I’m curious.

Especially because that psychic barrier didn’t just drop away, like some “big, beautiful wall” that disappeared. This was a huge, concrete-like structure that began to gradually grow fainter and fainter. A process that took thousands of years and accelerated exponentially during the “New Age Years” from 1980-12/21/21.

When the flimsy remainder of that psychic barrier disappeared, the change was subtle. Yet definitive.

But why not believe that this happened? Many of you reading these words lived through all of those years, and the rest of you lived through some of them. We were Earth’s human eyewitnesses. Vibe-witnesses!

Didn’t you notice how it became easier to explore energies? And didn’t it seem incredibly fascinating? Now human beings have total vibrational freedom in how we position our consciousness. It’s far stronger than what came before. (One reason why my aura reading students are doing so well now.) You, personally, have lived through these historic times. Don’t you remember?

Or maybe some of you find all this hard to understand because — apparently — nobody else is writing about it, teaching about it, other than a certain person you know… who just managed to publish the first magazine article on this all-over-the-world Age of Awakening.

For the life of me, I don’t understand why more people haven’t caught on yet. But since when do you Blog-Buddies decide what is TRUE by equating that with what is POPULAR?

Graham says:

Rose, re #12, I was just chatting with an RES friend about how there seem to be indications that people recognise that ‘something is off’ with certain notable public figures or politicians.

They don’t know what it is, of course. I’m talking about people I know who would never even use the word ‘energy.’ But this noticing and acknowledging that something is not the same as it used to be comes out in humour.

Graham says:

For example, one of my colleagues showed me a Facebook video of Theresa May talking about her Brexit deal – but it was the voice of Gollum (and the original actor), where ‘Gollum’ was obsessing about his ‘precious’ deal.

It was very funny!

But, more importantly, I think that such humorous clips are evidence that people know that ‘this politician is weird.’

Steve says:

I’d like to leap in here, if I might, sharing my reaction to #11 and 12 above. Why was the Shift confusing to me?

For me, what WAS confusing until reading “The New Strong” and taking The New Strong online workshop, is that NOTHING I ever read (off and on since 2013 and pre-RES) made sense to me.

Steve says:

However, most “explanations” offered “the earth is at a higher vibration” (said in a very flashy, woo-woo sort of way).

Did I believe this? I didn’t really have an opinion. But yes, that’s all I was exposed to.

Steve says:

My mind just took a little time to comprehend that we can reach the astral and Divine now because of the veil being gone….

NOT because earth is at a higher vibration so we are “closer” to astral and Divine, and thus have easier access.

Steve says:

However, before RES, I didn’t trust or dabble in any other type of metaphysical practices (except I have a collection of beautiful crystals).

I wouldn’t be surprised if my explanation is unique to me. I hope it makes sense.

Steve says:

And, yes, I do remember living through these times.

Born Dec 30, 1985, I lived a confusing, depressed, chaotic life until March 2018 when I had a spirit released. My first RES session that forever changed my life.

Steve says:

In and out of psychiatric facilities since the age of 13, and then a HUGE downward spiral into alcoholism starting Sept 2013. Oh I felt that veil go away…but everyone around me said I was a depressed alcoholic and my family didn’t know how to help me.

But I came into this world a brave soul. I persevered. I found RES.

Steve says:

I can’t believe more people (namely those who have dedicated their lives, like you Rose, to this type of work) haven’t caught on either.

Steve says:

I know many people in this world who could benefit from knowing what is really going on now vibrationally. I just assumed the possibility existed that I was incapable of adapting to “higher vibrations,” and was just a subpar human being.

Steve says:

It was a breath of fresh air to learn their was a veil, and new vibrational rules to go along with it all.

Thanks so much to all of you who have been contributing here. STEVE, what you shared just took my breath away for a few seconds, and now I’m breathing freer than ever.

Your whole tale, for sure. From a practical perspective, it never occurred to me that people might fear they are incapable of adapting to “higher vibrations.” Yet one more reason to learn the very human skill of aura reading, right? To discern which “leaders” are not worth the name, and stop trying to fulfill their expectations.