Anna Netrebko Aura Reading. Personality Projections

Anna Netrebko Aura Reading

Anna Netrebko Aura Reading aims to show you the sweetness of this radiant Russian performer

Anna Netrebko Aura Reading — here’s a follow-up to the recent aura reading of Dmitri Hvorostovsky.

Today I’ll aim to answer a couple more Curiosity Questions.

Yes, we’ve got a contest still running, with the prize of a free aura reading. This contest concerns Curiosity Questions. Deeper Perception answers many of them.

So what are Curiosity Questions? When you seek a deeper truth about what’s going on with somebody. Really, what’s going on?

Anna Netrebko Aura Reading. My Curiosity Questions

Because only deeper perception will do. What shows on the surface of life — what I sometimes call “Stage 1 Energetic Literacy“? Qualities that might be authentic. Or maybe they’re just a really good act. So I’ve got Curiosity Questions about the two most striking Anna attributes (to me):

1. Is Anna Netrebko really as emotionally generous as she seems while performing?
  2. Does she really feel as confident as she appears while performing?

No need to research whether her voice is gorgeous… Or whether she’s pretty gorgeous herself. Stage 1 Energetic Literacy — slightly deeper perception of everyday reality — can deliver those answers just fine. (Before I do this aura reading, I’ll share my current opinion of this singer in the In Advance section, below. Why do I have these two particular questions?)

By contrast, I’ll research her with Stage 3 Energetic Literacy. Basically, reading auras from regular photos. Or in person. Aura reading down to the level of “chakra databanks.” Which is where the really juicy aura reading begins.

Actually, that’s a skill that you might make a New Year’s Resolution to learn.

Here’s the best way, an interactive online workshop. You can even find my free intro, 5 lessons in total.

Then on to Aura Reading for YOU.

In 10 minutes a day, within a few months, voila! Imagine, 2019 can be the year you gain excellent energetic literacy. A life skill. Indispensable in its way. Like the word literacy you’re using right now.

More Practical Essentials about to Today’s Aura Reading

Be sure to wear a hard hat. Preferably a bright yellow helmet! Protecting you from all the falling notes.

Kidding! I just thought to bring in a colorful detail. Why just do same old, same old?

And now… Here’s the video still that I’ll use for today’s aura reading. Pause at 1:03 and you can research Anna too, exactly at that moment in the life of her aura.

Also, in case you’re wondering what the lyrics describe, here’s a translation of “Moscow Nights. A beloved folk song in Russia, and a treat for you. Because the melody may sound familiar, but those words, wow!

Here’s our exploration for today.  Once you learn how to Read People Deeper, you can answer many a Curiosity Question.

Anna Netrebko Aura Reading. Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

Here’s a start at assessing Anna’s personal confidence and also generosity.

This Chakra Databank’s Symbolic Size

5 feet. Quite under-functioning. Especially small for a world-class performer giving a live performance. Since big stars tend to send out a big aura-level blast of something fabulous!

Quality

Holding herself tightly, this singer is putting herself into position. Performing doesn’t come easily to her… And not necessarily because performing, itself, doesn’t come easily to her.

Instead, Anna Netrebko is sending out a Personality Projection. As it happens, for her that takes concentration and effort.

To her credit, actually! Wicked people find it easy and pleasurable, sending out a Personality Projection.

Incidentally, some performers are hardly the only people with this dubious talent. Salespeople, politicians, and plenty of other folks send out Personality Projections. Really, the best way to tell for sure is what we’re doing now. Aura research using Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.

Because on the surface of life, even otherwise discerning people can be taken in.

What Does That Mean, Sending out a Personality Projection?

Some people have a weird talent for sending out a version of who they are. A fake version.

Ever hear of the proverbial “Wolf in sheep’s clothing”? Like that.

Actors, world-class actors, don’t do this. They inhabit a role and do it so convincingly that it shows as real. Yes, real — not phony. Authentic, all the way at the level of chakra databanks.

By contrast many performers build a reputation that sells. As in the adage, “Sex sells.” And the fake personality projection brings success.

For example, check out this aura reading of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Renowned sex symbols whose auras suggest… Hello, they might be quite indifferent to sexual activity. However, both have learned to sell themselves as sex symbols. Through sending out personality projections.

Do any of you Blog-Buddies know much about Russian pop culture?

Does it make sense that a Russian female performer would score popularity points by appearing to be generous and confident?

Anna Netrebko Aura Reading. Belly Chakra Databank for Sex Appeal

Sometimes sex appeal comes across as caring and generosity, doesn’t it? Let’s find out what’s going on with talented Anna.

This Chakra Databank’s Symbolic Size

6 inches. Under-functioning.

Quality

Again, strain shows in the way that Anna Netrebko attempts to appear. Not exactly convincing even herself.

For what it’s worth, the desired effect is this: I’m sexually very secure. With high sexual self-esteem. Beside being an exciting and seductive lover, I really enjoy sex.

Funny thing about these wolf-in-sheep’s clothing Personality Projections. Usually they’re not just false. They’re the opposite of reality.

I feel a lot of compassion for what I’ve found here. Blog-Buddies, some of you are opera fans, like me. Probably more of you are not. Regardless, I’ll bet you can appreciate how tough a line of work it is, aiming for a career in opera:

• The competition. With bright new singers constantly emerging.
  • With conductors who used to get away with acting as sexual predators.
  • And working, working, working to today’s Olympic-type standard for opera singers. Since they must act to perfection, sing to perfection, memorize the repertoire to perfection.
  • Often the role being portrayed requires appearing to be super-sexy.
  • When it comes to sex for hardworking opera singers, who’s got time for that?

Anna Netrebko Aura Reading. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power

Here’s a way to tell more about generosity and confidence. Really, until you learn how to research chakra databanks, how can an aura reading do justice to Curiosity Questions?

This Chakra Databank’s Symbolic Size

7 inches. Surprisingly under-functioning for an A-lister.

Quality

Oh, that Anna Netrebko is working so hard to send out her Personality Projection.

Deep within that chakra databank, here are the qualities:

1. I’m a powerful woman.
  2. Even the personification of a strong, enduring, courageous Russian woman.
  3. Both powerful and kind.
  4. And always confident, no matter what.

Anna Netrebko Aura Reading. Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Giving

Of course, this chakra databank is a must for revealing emotional generosity.

This Chakra Databank’s Symbolic Size

3 inches. Quite close to shut-down, at the time of this performance.

Quality

I’m so sweet. So giving!

Love me, fans. Just don’t you dare get to close to me.

Sometimes performers really, really tire of the easy familiarity of their fans.

How long has Anna Netrebko been a big-deal celebrity? Since age 22. By now, she’s 47.

Quite some distance since she worked as a janitor, putting herself through school in St. Petersburg.

And you can be sure that distance has included many roles where the performance required: So sweet! So giving!

Anna Netrebko Aura Reading. Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity

Let’s complete our survey with this quintessential info about telling the truth. Always fascinating when somebody is so adept at sending out Personality Projections.

This Chakra Databank’s Symbolic Size

2 inches. Nearly completely shut down — at the time of this aura reading.

Quality

Telling the truth is a luxury I can’t afford.

Seems to me, by now, Anna doesn’t mist that luxury, either.

In Advance of Reading Ms. Netrebko’s Aura

Actually, Blog-Buddies, before coming to a conclusion… Here’s where I’m coming from when doing today’s aura reading research.

In comments here, Blog-Buddies requested this aura reading. Otherwise I wouldn’t have felt drawn to it. Because here’s the deal.

According to my Stage One Energetic Literacy — not going deeper at all, here’s my impression of Anna Netrebko.

Her voice is lovely, as is her vocal artistry.

But she strikes me as a kind of cardboard cutout: Seemingly emotionally generous. Appearing to be kind and sweet. Almost inhumanly confident.

In short, this singer has seemed to be playing a role. And a role she plays quite consistently, in my experience as an opera lover.

I’ve suspected her of sending out a Personality Projection. (A term I’ll define if it happens to come up in the aura reading, which I’ll do soon.)

And her performances have had no staying power within me. Zero stickiness.

From experience, I’ve found that this is how I personally react to phoniness.

Instead, I remember authenticity. Specifically, what people say and do when being honestly themselves. Especially if I like it. As in the case of Dmitri Hvorostovsy. Seems to me, he combines singing virtuosity with authentic and powerful emotional generosity.

Will aura reading contradict my reactions? I’d love that. Stage Three Energetic Literacy is far more reliable that Stage One.

In Conclusion

Well, there it is. Sorry, fans of Anna Netrebko.

But you can keep on enjoying her glorious vocal technique, powerhouse voice, and sweet face. Like any dedicated artist, she puts the very best of herself into her art.

Sometimes, in my work, I facilitate past-life regressions. Complete with a Life Review for a previous incarnation… that still causes current hurt. (Due to large-intensity Frozen Blocks.)

Based in my experience, a life like Netrebko’s combines exceptional success with some very tough lessons. Even what I’d call, “A failed experiment.” Specifically that part about needing to send out Personality Projections. Do they ever make life better in the long run? Maybe not.

Brittany says:

This personality projection is very interesting. Is this done maybe as a defense mechanism? Does she perhaps fear people may not like the real her?

Or is this done to hide the real her, intentionally?

Fascinating questions, BRITTANY. And a great way for you and other Blog-Buddies to learn about one of the leading-edge discoveries in RES for 2018.

This year I began to appreciate, as never before, the extent to which collective consciousness influences us all subconsciously and energetically (primarily through Thought Forms — to be really technical). Foremost among these influences is the role of psychological thinking.

RES is totally different, and so I’ve developed a new game. We could call it psychological jargon spotting. Back at Comment #1, can any of you spot concepts or language that come from psychology?

Items that, with all respect to mental health professionals, may not actually be true! Or at least relevant, in the least bit, to helping RES clients.

Mel says:

Is the “best version of self” that people put forward when they’re dating/courting a version of personality projection?

Or is it real because it is their characteristics, just with more oomph?

Okay, let’s go back to your questions, BRITTANY, and then it will be your turn, MEL.

Which terms come from psychology?

#1. Is this done maybe as a defense mechanism?

Let’s note, “defense mechanism” is Freud’s term. Generalizing about subjective reality. Giving theories to explain either behavior or that a person feels stuck inwardly.

How helpful is it to make theories about a defense mechanism? Maybe not so helpful, outside of work done by a certified mental health professional.

Pop culture (and collective consciousness) constantly give us technical terms like these to play with. And what do we get as a result. A tidy feeling of having “diagnosed” someone?

I think we can do better. I think we can do a LOT better.

RES Energy HEALING sessions have many detailed Healing Centerpieces. So do RES Enlightenment Coaching sessions. And RES Empath Empowerment® Sessions. RES Practitioners have loads of effective skills for finding energetic problems and then co-creating with Divine help to solve them. We don’t need those theories.

So, does having the ability to send out a Personality Projection anything remotely like a defense mechanism?

Not at all. 😉 It might help to reread the section in the main post under the heading, “What Does That Mean, Sending out a Personality Projection?” It is a talent. A talent that some people have. And that some people use. With experienced Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, when it’s there, you can find it.

#2. Sending out a Personality Projection is a talent some people have, phew, we’ve established that. So on to BRITTANY’s #2. “Does she perhaps fear people may not like the real her?”

Sure sounds like pop psychology to me. Do you think that, throughout most of human history, people analyzed other people as in, “The real reason she does that is that subconsciously she fears…”?

From my perspective, this way of helping people was a real advancement in the 100 years prior to the Age of Awakening, as the veil thinned and people began (delightedly) to access subconscious experience.

In general, Blog-Buddies, you might wish to stop making theories like this about anyone.

If you’re interested in the perspective of RES experts, it goes like this:

People have lifelong talents, hundreds of them. Potentials. One talent some people have is… sending out a Personality Projection.

People also have loads of different ways of functioning (like the names of chakra databanks).

At any given time, a person may be doing well or not so well. One reason for not doing well is that there is STUFF in the person’s aura, energetic blockage that also impacts subconscious functioning. An RES expert can identify WHICH kind of STUFF it is, and then use an effective technique for permanently removing it.

No generalizing theories needed!

Connecting a couple of dots, when somebody has the gift of sending out a Personality Projection, this has nothing to do with a psychological theory about fears motivating a person in life, either to do things or not to do things.

And let’s not ever generalize from an emotion like fear — or some other theory — into “that’s why her aura is the way it is.” Just doesn’t work!

Finally, BRITTANY, you good sport, about #3. Trying “to hide the real her”? Three for three, pop psych.

What, you think people 200 years ago, or 2,000 years ago, would theorize about the real anyone? Even notions of personal individuality weren’t nearly as well developed as they are now, in The Age of Awakening.

A related question, BRITTANY, might be, “To what extent do people who send out a Personality Projection know that they’re doing it?”

Then an answer might be, “To some extent.” But people who lack this ability (most human beings) can’t do it. Even if we try. However, that’s not such a bad thing, is it?

Brittany says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your time and all those intricate details, especially the perspective of RES experts!

Also, thanks answering that final question in #16. Very fascinating that people may not even know they’re doing this. I wouldn’t have guessed that.

Isabella says:

So interesting! Thank you for this lesson in personality projections.

It’s easy to see, re-watching the video.

Isabella says:

Before this aura reading, my impression of her was the opposite of what’s encoded in her personality projection.

My first reaction was to feel sorry for her, noticing first fear and a kind of brittleness like she was just barely holding herself together. Now I realize I was probably noticing her struggle to keep up the personality projection.

Isabella says:

I also thought she seemed “small,” which is perhaps related to the size of her presence during this performance.

Fascinating!

BRITTANY, you’re so welcome. You’ve really opened up the discussion.

And this blog, more than anything, exists for education about RES.

ISABELLA, even your Stage 1 Energetic Literacy is uncannily perceptive.

So what you’ve wrote here doesn’t shock me, knowing you. But only because I know you. Wow, so perceptive!

Liane says:

Another utterly interesting door opens here with Personality Projection!

To apply it to my personal experience with ‘cardboard cutout’ people; it’s the ones who’s words and actions seem hollow.

Liane says:

Who’s ends don’t justify the means, and who leave me feeling unimpressed.

It explains exactly what I couldn’t put my finger on before. Thank you, Rose, for this illuminating reading.

LIANE, you’ve understood this new concept at the blog… in record time.

Seems to me, that perception of yours is very much your own, reflecting your exquisite appreciation of truth. A lifelong talent that really began to shine once you crossed the threshold into Enlightenment. Each person has unique ways of appreciating what’s true, versus what’s on the fake side. I loved reading this insight from you.

Jnana says:

I hope I understood correctly, but you once said a person sends out a personality projection to get more of what they want.

So with Anna, could it be possible that she feels this (projection) is the way to be a good or perhaps popular singer? Are faulty cognitions the cause of personality projections?

Hooray, more delving into knowledge! JNANA, people do send out a Personality Projection in order to get what they want.

Of course, don’t you and I and all the other Blog-Buddies constantly do various things to get what we want. For instance, as long as we’ve been feeding ourselves with knives, forks, spoons, chopsticks, etc.

A more precise perspective might be this: People who are capable of sending out a Personality Projection sometimes choose to do it. And then they do it.

When this happens, count it among the illusions in the Maya Planet. Aura reading can help you to find it… when you’re very experienced at finding this particular thing, sending out a Personality Projection. To practice, read Anna Netrebko’s aura.

On to this question of yours, JNANA: “So with Anna, could it be possible that she feels this (projection) is the way to be a good or perhaps popular singer?”

How would I know? And why does her private motivation matter? Let’s not go there, please. Deeper Perception is not mind reading, right?

Besides, sending out a Personality Projection isn’t even necessarily a decision made by the person’s conscious mind.

What’s the only situation I can think of where it would be worth exploring the nuances? If the person like ANNA were my client for a session of RES Energy HEALING or Enlightenment Coaching. Otherwise, it’s none of my business. Why speculate?

Finally, JNANA, you asked this: “Are faulty cognitions the cause of personality projections?”

The term “Faulty Cognition” comes up in a couple of instances in RES. “Faulty cognition” is used in very specific instances. It comes from my training as an instructor with the National Guild of Hypnotists. Please don’t use this specialized term as a new toy for conjecture.

Instead, might I suggest? At this time in the ongoing development of RES, Faulty Cognitions come up in one context, doing SEAH. And also in a second context, with a particular kind of Cord Item, when using 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®. That’s it. Let’s not get into a discussion, outside of your personal session time.

In short, let me be the one to bring it up, okay?

All that said, I’m glad you asked about “Are Faulty Cognitions the cause of Personality Projections?” Because you’ve brought us another educational opportunity.

Is ANYTHING — any thought, motivation, circumstance, phase of the moon, random whatever — the cause of sending out a Personality Projection? No. So, for mercy’s sake, stop asking that question.

This idea of sending out a Personality Projection is really very simple. You might wish to reread the part of the main post here, under the heading WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, SENDING OUT A PERSONALITY PROJECTION?

Some people can do this. Most of us can’t. It can be useful, developing the skill to recognize it (experienced Stage 3 Energetic Literacy). Just to notice it, like being able to say the aura equivalent of, “Anna is wearing cheap-looking turquoise earrings made out of plastic.” Notice and move on! So thanks for asking, JNANA.

Jnana says:

28 – 33 An education on where one can and can’t go with aura reading. I guess not every question in life merits an answer.

And sufficently chastised to never again utter the phrase ‘faulty cognition’.

Oh, JNANA, you made me laugh here. Because you don’t feel personally chastised, right? I would never want to hurt your feelings, but just was doing my job as a teacher in the way I understand it.

With our Curiosity Questions contest still open through the 31st, I guess it has become an ongoing theme. I wouldn’t phrase it as “Not every question in life merits an answer.” More like, “Avoid directing your curiosity in unproductive directions, when there are so many great questions that you might ask (and answer) with Deeper Perception.”

Mel says:

With respect, I was just wondering if you maybe forgot to answer my question (#4) or maybe you did (above) already but I just didn’t get it or…? I know you may be off for the holidays so no need to worry. Happy holidays!

Thanks for the reminder, MEL. Here we go. The concept of living the best version of yourself is the whole point of Rosetree Energy Spirituality.

An important idea indeed!

However, this has nothing to do with the dubious talent of sending out a Personality Projection.

I didn’t mean to skip over your question, Mel. Likewise you might wish to not skip over my detailed definition of sending out a Personality Projection. It’s in the main post. Happy New Year.