Enlightenment Validated for BRITTANY BLACK

Enlightenment Validated for BRITTANY

Enlightenment Validated for BRITTANY. Here’s inspiration aplenty!

Enlightenment Validated for BRITTANY BLACK. What led up to her crossing the threshold into Age of Awakening Enlightenment? Which path did she follow?

Having Enlightenment Validated? A Huge Deal

So many of us, these days, seek personal growth. Or have a treasured experience of spiritual awakening.

Unfortunately, most of us lack discernment about what really counts as growth.

First of all, it’s helpful to learn Stage 3 Energetic Literacy. Because that brings the ability to learn what’s going on in somebody’s aura.

Many a self-satisfied growth expert isn’t really doing that hot. Not at the subconscious and energetic level where the truth of an aura shows in abundant detail.

Opposite that, let me tell you about my beloved client BRITTANY BLACK. Not exactly strutting into our session, she worried that somebody didn’t like her. And was trying to fix herself.

Ha! We brought in a bunch o’ discernment that helped a lot.

And then I proceeded to co-created knocking out illusions and Energetic Sub-Routines until…. Boop! BRITTANY had landed into Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

Fun of Enlightenment, Validated

BRITTANY didn’t see this coming. Yet she’s always shown tremendous understanding as an RES client.

Likewise, as a student, she’s taken every RES workshop I’ve managed to publish so far. (New ones are on the way, promise.)

Another way she’s had fun — and accelerated her progress toward Enlightenment? Participating vigorously at the blog. Including many great comments this week.

Delightfully, she understood all the understandings I gave her about her new state of consciousness.

Perhaps she might even remember the particular moment when she went into Enlightenment? (Not necessary to notice. Yet I like to ask anyway.)

Actually, BRITTANY did notice that simple, tender, quiet moment. I’m honored that she shared that with me.

And when I pointed out Enlightenment Eye Flash, she could think of a recent example.

Enlightenment Validated Can Include Understanding Enlightenment Eye Flash

Even before Enlightenment is confirmed, it can happen. And Enlightenment Eye Flash can even happen at the mall!

For BRITTANY BLACK, she was in the checkout line at her supermarket.

A man farther down the line of customers… looked at her. Then looked away.

Again he looked at her. Then looked away.

But before he looked away, BRITTANY saw his eyes open extra-wide and extra-bright. Just for a second.

That’s how it happens. Especially when someone has freshly moved into Enlightenment. Auric modeling turns remarkable.

Therefore, some people show that tiny little flash of understanding. Sweet! Like all auric modeling and energetic holograms, it’s eternal. Lasting forever deep within the memory of that eternal soul, now being human, who encounters the darshan of Enlightenment.

Incidentally, in case you’re wondering. “And he wasn’t checking me out,” said BRITTANY.

Enlightenment in Everyday Life. Described.

In conclusion, Blog-Buddies, I’m going to share a series of comments that went live last Friday, just a day before I validated Enlightenment for BRITTNEY. Turns out, by the time she wrote these words, BRITTANY had crossed the threshold into Enlightenment.

Having just found RES in 2018, this was the best Xmas season of my life.

My husband and I host my side of the family (which includes having my sister, husband, and niece come to town and stay in our home a few nights). I’ve always bent over backwards to accommodate them and make them feel comfortable (at the expense of myself). They left my house and thanked me for my hospitality, although I felt like I barely did a thing this year! Nope, I did everything a normal HUMAN would do, and did NOTHING energetically. Fascinating… 😊

I never realized how much I was ignoring myself prior to RES. I always viewed life as putting myself last, and if that meant NEVER, so be it.

Continuing…

Typically I’m a hot mess, running around like a chicken with my head cutoff, just getting out of the shower as family arrives. Then, preparing myself for the dread I will feel once everyone leaves…and I’ve performed God only knows how many unskilled empath merges. (Only known now that’s what was going on!)

But this year? I ENJOYED everyone’s company. My mother commented on my “grace, and finesse” and said she can’t believe the woman I am today, as she’s never seen me so content, happy, and SECURE with myself. Boy did that bring happy tears to my eyes.

My husband fell ill during Xmas eve. He was in and out of bed. Santa’s arrival was left to me. In past years, there’s no way I would have been able to pull this off without waking him. But I did it. Thank you to Rose and RES. I’ve found myself. I finally experienced the happiness and joy and love of Christmas, and it was beautiful.

I can’t wait to see what 2019 brings.

An Avid Reader says:

How inspiring!

Congratulations, Brittany!

Isabella says:

So sweet!

Congratulations, Brittany!

Liane says:

Congratulations, Brittany!

Chloe says:

Big congrats to you Brittany, what great news.

Eve says:

Congratulations Brittany!

This is such sweet news!

Jean says:

Yay Brittany!
    Makes the day all the brighter to hear such news.
    I remember reading – and enjoying – your series of comments Rose has included in this post.

What wonderful news! Congratulations Brittany!

Tina says:

I am so proud of you, Brittany and grateful for your finding Rose.

I’m thrilled for the life you’ve made!

Jennifer says:

What a wonderful holiday gift, congratulations Brittany!!

Thanks so much to everyone who has been commenting here.

And a cordial welcome to you, TINA — someone I already know and value, and new to commenting at the blog. This can be a friendly place for you, even when all the comments aren’t about amazing BRITTANY. 😉

Emily Turner says:

Congratulations Brittany!!

Theodore Scott says:

Congratulations to you, Brittany!

Brittany says:

Thank you everyone so so much. I really appreciate the encouraging community of blog-buddies here. My heart is smiling.

And of course a huge thanks to Rose. I don’t know if I can ever properly thank you for all your support and help through this journey. I’m touched beyond words.

That makes two of us, BRITTANY.

Kathleen says:

Congratulations Brittany!

Brittany says:

Thank you Kathleen! 😊

Lindsey says:

This just BEAUTIFUL! What a lovely way to end the year and begin the new year!

Congratulations and Happy New Year Brittany! Thank you and Rose for sharing! 🎉

Lindsey says:

I relate so much to your story of putting yourself (your personal human self) last and how Rose and RES helped to change that!

Yay!🌟😃👍

Isn’t that fascinating, LINDSEY? (And thanks for your comments.)

Everyone’s path to Enlightenment is different. This Enlightenment Coach is awed by how that plays out. Off the top of my head, I can think of three folks — you and BRITTANY and one more — where this was the main theme in your Enlightenment Coaching (backed up by sessions of RES Energy HEALING).

And I can think of someone else where this was a significant theme, but not the main growth area.

Everyone else? What that person needed was entirely different.

Because your comments and BRITTANY’S touched me so much, I’m going to share a recent story of inspiration. Changing details, as always with a story, to preserve confidentiality.

Today I’m still going “Wow!” over a session of RES Energy HEALING that I facilitated for Joe. He’s a client who keeps growing beautifully, seems to me, but sometimes his path becomes complicated.

When I facilitated a Skilled Empath Merge, early in Joe’s session, I found something I’d never encountered before — akin to a parasite that a person might get from eating some questionable sushi.

How on earth could I help with that? Nothing specific came to mind, so I just continued co-creating with Joe’s choice of Divine Being, following up with one co-created idea after another.

Long story short, I wound up facilitating the removal of a cord of attachment Joe had to a psychic he had only consulted with a couple of times.

But starting that earlier time, a couple of years ago, a process was set in motion that (thank God) finally ended with yesterday’s session.

Within Joe’s cord of attachment to Psychic Glowey, thousands of entities who worked specifically with that psychic, were wandering in and out of Joe’s aura.

(To be technical, for those familiar with this type of Healing Centerpiece, it was a little bit like a Flareup of the Energy Virus related to people in Extreme Spiritual Addiction — only not as severe. And thus it eluded detection during all my previous sessions with Joe.)

There it was, the source of my perception like “Parasites.” Validation came before the session was over, and I checked out Joe’s aura one more time.

BTW, information about Logical Consequences of removing that particular cord were beautifully related to the intention Joe had chosen for our session.

Well, you might be wondering: What was the connection between that regular RES session that worked out more unexpectedly (for me) than most… and serving as an Enlightenment Coach?

Because both skill sets, RES Practitioner and Enlightenment Coaching, involve an amount of human-type knowledge and skill. But the real oomph always comes by co-creating with the Divine. Which is why I enter into any of my work with you’all as a sacred mystery.

Brittany says:

Thank you, Lindsey. Happy New Year to you as well! 🎉

Brittany says:

I just love that story, Rose. Thanks for the extra bit of inspiration.

And congratulations to Joe for getting that healed.

Cameron says:

Congratulations Brittany!

Brittany says:

Thanks Cameron!

Explorer says:

I can so relate to your story Brittany. Your words are so fun and light hearted. So happy for you:)

Rose, thank you for sharing your extra discoveries. Always enjoy learning and hearing about others’ experiences.

Leisa says:

Congratulations, Brittany! I’m so happy for you!

Brittany says:

Thank you, Leisa!

Erica says:

How wonderful, Brittany! 🙂

Brittany says:

Thank you, Erica!

Brittany says:

Thank you, Explorer!

Tracey M says:

Congrats Brittany!!! You are amazing !!!