Goal Setting Skills Can Make Your New Year Bright

Goal Setting Skills

Goal Setting Skills can help you to have an extra-happy new year.

Goal Setting Skills can make a huge difference for your 2019. Helping you to build every aspect of success that you hold dear. But where to start?

A Timely Analogy about Goal Setting Skills

Since today’s New Year’s Eve, might you be going out tonight?

And tomorrow, will you wear something new and shiny? Ambitious clothing, of one sort or another!

Well, what if you were to “dress up” in shapeless clothing?

• Ancient, ragged underwear; totally stretched out. Maybe with holes in it.
  • Something on top, but what? Some kind of garment. Shapeless and baggy.
  • Covering yourself on the bottom, but how? Perhaps an undefinable garment, larger than a fig leaf. Larger but not nearly as vivid in color. And far less symmetrical.

Euwww, such a nightmare!

Of course you wouldn’t live that way, you fastidious and well-dressed Blog-Buddies. Well…

Goal Setting Skills Put Shape into Your Life

Like wearing attractive clothing, only about giving a positive direction to time.

Have you noticed? Good clothes show off your body.

And not because they show a lot of skin. 😉

Good clothes are well cut. Whatever the style, the clothes have structure.

Anyone older than a diaper-wearer… looks better with clothing that frames your shape.

Likewise, goals frame your life. Give structure to your desires and ambitions, as you make them happen in reality. Adding success to success, day after day.

Goal Setting — with Skills —

Can Give You Extra Support as Well

Because more than your conscious mind is involved.

With solid skills for goal setting, you’ll engage the vast power of your subconscious mind.

And with the goal setting skills I can teach you, guess what? You’ll also co-create with your choice of Divine Being.

Imagine, Divine support and subconscious inspiration… every day of the new year. And maybe starting today.

What if you’re not already using effective goal setting skills? Really, you can really start today.

You Won’t Find Effective Goal Setting Skills at Random

Nobody was born knowing how to do this. Remember? Back in the day, you didn’t even know what a diaper was.

And if this blog post inspires you, please do not use any of these random approaches:

1. Make something up. See how it goes. What the heck, at least it’s f-r-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  2. Use a search engine to find something quick and cute.
  3. Search YouTube, because surely some confident and photogenic person can explain the whole deal to you in five minutes or less.

Alternatively, you might avail yourself of a systematic approach that really works.

For Example

I spent 3 1/2 years developing a system for setting goals that really works. And you’ll find it in this how-to book, Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy: 10 Secrets for Success and Prosperity in the New Millennium.

Many readers have had excellent results with this paperback. Excellent — to the tune of earning an extra $10,000 within a year. For instance, check out Comment #2 here. (Not that I’m making any promises. Other than encouraging you to use your choice of goal-setting skills that work.)

If you’d like to get started right away, you can get the eBook edition of the RES method almost as fast as saying, “Happy New Year.”

Consumer Smarts to Choose a Goal-Setting System

I’d recommend that you choose to learn skills with all these characteristics. (All built into the system I developed for The Age of Awakening. Even before I knew what to call this Age of Awakening. But sure, there might be other systems you like better.)

1. Flexible, quick goal setting for each day.
  2. Also, monthly goals… Ideally, they take you just a minute a day to spark up.
  3. Annual goals and wins. They make New Year’s Eve bright. And help you wake up in the morning with a sense of purpose. Not pressure. Simply clean, honest purpose.
  4. And how about an easy way to pull your five year goals into your subconscious mind? So that every day, you take about one minute to move in the direction you really desire?
  5. Underlying concepts can enrich your program. So you understand what works.
  6. Confusion removal concepts help you to identify what can’t work — and won’t work. So you can stop doing Law of Attraction practices, and other popular methods, that could actually be setting you back.
  7. Finally, I believe it’s really important to build in related life skills. These supplement the goal-setting skills to help you develop the aura of a successful person.

Which is why I crammed all that and more into my Money book.

One More Tip to Help You Set Goals

When you’re listing your goals, might I suggest? Remember that you can take advantage of a popular RES service: Soul Thrill® Aura Research. (Note that the aforementioned link is especially juicy where you can scroll down to the purple box.)

First, create a promising list of possibilities. Then bring it to an RES Energy READING Session. Sometimes it’s amazingly unexpected, the expert feedback you’ll receive. To me, this goes hand in hand with goal setting skills.

Incidentally, far as I know, this type of research session isn’t done by anyone other than RES Experts. Since it’s not a psychic reading. Rather, you learn the reaction of your own chakra databanks to the particular ideas that you’re entertaining.

Setting goals wisely. And doing Soul Thrill Research to make sure you’re on the right track.

Has this helped you or not?

Blog-Buddies, please share your experiences here.

And, everyone, wishing you a happy, productive, successful New Year!

Brittany says:

I just received “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy” in the mail yesterday.

This blog post makes me want to start reading ASAP. I believe effective goal setting is paramount to my success in life.

Brittany says:

Soul Thrill Aura Research effectively helped me find a career path that works best for me.

Brittany says:

Two other career choices I brought to the table? (And almost went to school for one of them!)

Rose checked my chakra databanks, allowing me to easily discern that these two paths just weren’t right for me. I highly recommend Soul Thrill Aura Research. Goal setting is so much more effective now.

BRITTANY, you’ve made a lot of great points. Here’s one that might not have occurred to you — or to other Blog-Buddies.

As someone in Enlightenment, will you benefit from the many skills that can help you humanly? Definitely. For anyone like you who has crossed the threshold of Age of Awakening Enlightenment, your personal growth is hardly complete.

Granted, that’s a shocking statement if any of you are used to thinking in terms of Traditional Enlightenment.

Because if you’ve ever studied those teachings — or you’ve simply lived on earth (and thus been subjected to big, heavy, ancient ideas in collective consciousness) — you may assume “Game over. Human success has been achieved, and there’s no more growth left… Unless you count escalating versions of bliss.”

However, in The Age of Awakening, none of that need be relevant to you.

Unless you’re following a path towards Traditional Enlightenment, the long-standing cliches are actually untrue. And could even be considered obsolete!

What is true, then? One of the important aspects of Age of Awakening Enlightenment is that your personal growth continues.

Actually, compared to pre-Enlightenment, that personal growth even accelerates. Blog-Buddies, this has exciting implications for your auric modeling and the possibility of virtual reincarnations.

In practical terms, BRITTANY and other Blog-Buddies in Enlightenment, it would be especially helpful to turn to the Magnetize Money book now.

And, if you read it and played with all the resources there… before Enlightenment… I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by all the ideas that make even more sense to you now, and skills that you can do better than ever.

Valerie says:

Thank you for the inspiration Rose and Brittany.

I am looking forward to doing this!

Cameron says:

Thank you very much Rose! It’s 11PM here on New Year’s Eve in the UK and I am currently writing out my big wins from this year, both personal and work related.

Tomorrow I plan to set my goals for 2019, and will indeed turn to my copy of “Magnetise Money…” to help my process. Happy New Year!

Brittany says:

During my session of Enlightenment Validation, I was delighted to hear this meant I had the ability to now grow even faster…blasting through the idea in collective consciousness of “Game over. Human success has been achieved, and there’s no more growth left… Unless you count escalating versions of bliss.”

It’s beautiful how Age of Awakening Enlightenment is another door opening, and not THE last door on my spiritual growth path.

Explorer says:

Happy New Year Everyone! 🌻

Its time to revisit Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy book and put my ideas to pen and paper.

Writing it down or saying it out loud always makes it more real.

Emily Turner says:

Thanks for this post Rose! I have been re-reading my copy of Magnetise Money with Energetic Literacy today!

Jennifer says:

Happy New Year Rose! What a perfect post for me right now.

This is the first time I’ve ever written down goals for the new year, thanks in large part to our last session + the steps in Magnetize Money, but I also think it’s due to having crossed into Enlightenment.

Jennifer says:

Before, my life was just a slow slog, where my main goal was to just…survive. Now, I’m beginning 2019 with the feeling that I can accomplish what I set out to do, even with the fibromyalgia.

This is the first year I’ve ever had hope.

Oh JENNIFER, I’m so touched by what you’ve written here. Thank you.

And three cheers for ISABELLA, whose sessions with you over years… brought you to the threshold of Enlightenment, so that I could officially welcome you in. You’re right, Age of Awakening Enlightenment does make it easier for us to evolve. And to hope.

Thanks also to you, EMILY TURNER, EXPLORER, BRITTANY, CAMERON, and VALERIE.

You’re helping me to welcome in 2019 as a year of great spiritual power for us all.