Goal Setting Skills can make a huge difference for your 2019. Helping you to build every aspect of success that you hold dear. But where to start?
A Timely Analogy about Goal Setting Skills
Since today’s New Year’s Eve, might you be going out tonight?
And tomorrow, will you wear something new and shiny? Ambitious clothing, of one sort or another!
Well, what if you were to “dress up” in shapeless clothing?
- Ancient, ragged underwear; totally stretched out. Maybe with holes in it.
- Something on top, but what? Some kind of garment. Shapeless and baggy.
- Covering yourself on the bottom, but how? Perhaps an undefinable garment, larger than a fig leaf. Larger but not nearly as vivid in color. And far less symmetrical.
Euwww, such a nightmare!
Of course you wouldn’t live that way, you fastidious and well-dressed Blog-Buddies. Well…
Goal Setting Skills Put Shape into Your Life
Like wearing attractive clothing, only about giving a positive direction to time.
Have you noticed? Good clothes show off your body.
And not because they show a lot of skin. 😉
Good clothes are well cut. Whatever the style, the clothes have structure.
Anyone older than a diaper-wearer… looks better with clothing that frames your shape.
Likewise, goals frame your life. Give structure to your desires and ambitions, as you make them happen in reality. Adding success to success, day after day.
Goal Setting — with Skills —
Can Give You Extra Support as Well
Because more than your conscious mind is involved.
With solid skills for goal setting, you’ll engage the vast power of your subconscious mind.
And with the goal setting skills I can teach you, guess what? You’ll also co-create with your choice of Divine Being.
Imagine, Divine support and subconscious inspiration… every day of the new year. And maybe starting today.
What if you’re not already using effective goal setting skills? Really, you can really start today.
You Won’t Find Effective Goal Setting Skills at Random
Nobody was born knowing how to do this. Remember? Back in the day, you didn’t even know what a diaper was.
And if this blog post inspires you, please do not use any of these random approaches:
- Make something up. See how it goes. What the heck, at least it’s f-r-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
- Use a search engine to find something quick and cute.
- Search YouTube, because surely some confident and photogenic person can explain the whole deal to you in five minutes or less.
Alternatively, you might avail yourself of a systematic approach that really works.
I spent 3 1/2 years developing a system for setting goals that really works. And you’ll find it in this how-to book, Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy: 10 Secrets for Success and Prosperity in the New Millennium.
Many readers have had excellent results with this paperback. Excellent — to the tune of earning an extra $10,000 within a year. For instance, check out Comment #2 here. (Not that I’m making any promises. Other than encouraging you to use your choice of goal-setting skills that work.)
If you’d like to get started right away, you can get the eBook edition of the RES method almost as fast as saying, “Happy New Year.”
Consumer Smarts to Choose a Goal-Setting System
I’d recommend that you choose to learn skills with all these characteristics. (All built into the system I developed for The Age of Awakening. Even before I knew what to call this Age of Awakening. But sure, there might be other systems you like better.)
- Flexible, quick goal setting for each day.
- Also, monthly goals… Ideally, they take you just a minute a day to spark up.
- Annual goals and wins. They make New Year’s Eve bright. And help you wake up in the morning with a sense of purpose. Not pressure. Simply clean, honest purpose.
- And how about an easy way to pull your five year goals into your subconscious mind? So that every day, you take about one minute to move in the direction you really desire?
- Underlying concepts can enrich your program. So you understand what works.
- Confusion removal concepts help you to identify what can’t work — and won’t work. So you can stop doing Law of Attraction practices, and other popular methods, that could actually be setting you back.
- Finally, I believe it’s really important to build in related life skills. These supplement the goal-setting skills to help you develop the aura of a successful person.
Which is why I crammed all that and more into my Money book.
One More Tip to Help You Set Goals
When you’re listing your goals, might I suggest? Remember that you can take advantage of a popular RES service: Soul Thrill® Aura Research. (Note that the aforementioned link is especially juicy where you can scroll down to the purple box.)
First, create a promising list of possibilities. Then bring it to an RES Energy READING Session. Sometimes it’s amazingly unexpected, the expert feedback you’ll receive. To me, this goes hand in hand with goal setting skills.
Incidentally, far as I know, this type of research session isn’t done by anyone other than RES Experts. Since it’s not a psychic reading. Rather, you learn the reaction of your own chakra databanks to the particular ideas that you’re entertaining.
Setting goals wisely. And doing Soul Thrill Research to make sure you’re on the right track.
Has this helped you or not?
Blog-Buddies, please share your experiences here.
And, everyone, wishing you a happy, productive, successful New Year!