Trump as Spiritual King? First Discovery, Auric Overlay

Trump as Spiritual King?

Trump as Spiritual King? Did you know that millions of Americans believe in Trump as the second coming of Christ?

Trump as Spiritual King? Sure, the idea may seem ludicrous, preposterous, revolting. Or to use a technical term, coo-coo.

And yet many Evangelicals now consider the Donald to be the Second Coming of Christ. More on that later in this article.

But first, aura reading to the rescue. The sanity rescue! Because energetic literacy tells us the truth about people. For instance, what’s really going on with Trump, spiritually.

First of All, WHY Trump of all people as “Spiritual King”?

His Current Auric Modeling Gives Us a Ginormous Clue

Auras change over time. Which is why I find myself in the uncomfortable position of reading this man’s aura. Again.

Not to discount my previous, detailed, aura reading YouTube video about Trump. Where I described his consciousness lifestyle of extreme spiritual addiction.

People don’t come back from that state of consciousness. But people can change within that. Recently RES Practitioner ISABELLA CATES researched the President. After she confided in me what she found, I considered it my duty to blog about this. Clearly, this sure isn’t my favorite kind of post. Still…

Of Course, I’ll Read Trump’s Aura for You Today

How else can I tell you the latest horrible development in what’s going on with him?

Before I get started this time, here’s some background on energetic literacy. If you don’t know about rigor in aura reading, the videos and text at that link may persuade you.

Also good to keep in mind? Of course, all forms of aura reading aren’t alike. Did you know that in America there’s only one trademarked system for aura reading?

Yep. That would be Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®. Click here for a free-and-easy way to get started learning the skills.

Which photo will I research? This video still. Taken from Trump’s announcement that, in his opinion, the U.S. government shutdown… could last for years.

Trump as “Spiritual King” Aura Reading.

Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

Chakra Databank Symbolic Size

Out to the moon. Symbolically, trillions of miles.

Quality

Primarily, run by entities. Hey, that’s extreme spiritual addiction, folks.

But something is definitely new. New in Trump’s auric modeling.

To get the picture, imagine a shiny red plastic coating all over the outside of his aura. Kind of like a MAGA hat, only without words 😉

Weirdly, Trump’s particular auric modeling proclaims:

I am your King. I am your Spiritual King.

Worship me. Because I am the Second Coming of Christ.

See my beautiful humanity as I shrug. My very humble human face. Simple expressions on my face. And very simple language, because I’m so humble of heart.

And come to me so that you will be saved.

Yes, an Auric Overlay

Never have I written about this before. Simply because I haven’t encountered an Auric Overlay before. But this is a new development in extreme spiritual addiction.

Sigh! Year after year, since 2012 especially, I’ve tracked new kinds of STUFF people get. Energetic garbage stuck in our auras. Astral debris that isn’t just in our auras but, in the language of psychology, impacting our subconscious minds.

In previous years, some of the new challenges facing human beings include:

• Astral Static
  • Flareups of the EPS Virus
  • New dynamics requiring Spirit Releasement

And plenty of other RES Energy HEALING Centerpieces. You’ll find out about them during sessions. (Not at this blog.) Find out on a need-to-know basis, because you’re getting help from an RES expert.

This is different. This new kind of astral garbage is impacting a political leader.

More about Auric Overlays

Don’t trust any one of these. Untrustworthy things, they’re somewhat similar to Personality Projections, which we discussed recently.

Basically, some people have a talent for sending out Personality Projections. Convincing exaggerations or outright lies, akin to “wolf in sheep’s clothing.”

This kind of talent isn’t good to use, but some use it anyway. And then it dominates that person’s auric modeling. Simply put, auric modeling means the first impressions people give off.

When folks think their Stage 1 Energetic Literacy is accurate, uh-oh. These proud “energy sensitive” people,brimming with talent but lacking real skill….

They’re the most easily fooled. Auric modeling leads these inaccurate aura readers to believe in the fakey-fake illusion of a Personality Projection.

Total gullibility often co-exists with “I have such a beautiful feeling.” Erggg. Feelings matter, of course, but not when ignorance makes that person gullible.

Like Auric Modeling, an Auric Overlay sends forth a powerful subconscious message. Only these Auric Overlays don’t appear due to a person’s free will choice to lean into a Personality Projection.

Nope! Instead, Auric Overlays only happen to people in extreme spiritual addiction. In this case, discarnate beings — spirits — run the human. So they’re the ones making the choice to send out a big, fat lie.

In a way, it’s surprising that it took so long for entities involved in these shenanigans to figure it out. All they need do is figure out what’s a really big deal in collective consciousness. And then sculpt an Auric Overlay to take advantage of people’s expectations.

Are You Expecting a Messiah to Save You?

Good luck with that!

I’m don’t wait around for that. Rather, I believe that each person living now, in The Age of Awakening, has the ability to experience God directly. Not requiring any priest, rabbi, imam, minister, or guru. Instead:

We can learn how to co-create with God.

We can even move into Enlightenment, a state of consciousness with an even fuller experience of God. (Always we have something. But our direct experience of the Divine tends to be greater after we cross the threshold into Enlightenment.)

All that means God in us. If you’re going to believe in a Second Coming of Christ, might I recommend? Consider that to be it.

Since each of us living now can be so connected to God. And not by citing scripture.

Direct experience, humbling and honest, spiritually magnificent.

Completely opposite to that, let’s explore one more chunk of energetic literacy about…

Trump as “Spiritual King” Aura Reading. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source

Although I don’t believe in waiting for some Messiah… And I don’t know much about the alleged Second Coming of Christ…

Doesn’t it seem as though a real spiritual leader would be connected beautifully to God.

Well, that’s one of the ways we can use Stage 3 Energetic Literacy to research a political leader who has said in public that he would like to be king for life.

Chakra Databank Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Technically, that means flat-lining. Entirely shut down.

Quality

Hating God.

Mocking God.

Any Further Commentary Needed about Trump as “Spiritual King”?

Just one topic, I think. Did you know that many Evangelicals, at this point, don’t just want Trump so that he can further the “religious agenda” of banning legal abortion?

By now, many are convinced that he is the Second Coming of Christ. Here are some articles, among many, that you can find.

1. “For America’s Christian Right, Donald Trump is the Second Coming”
  2. An article I never expected to see in “Fortune Magazine”
  3. “Toxic Christianity”

So Let’s Research One of those Evangelical Leaders

The third article in this list leads off with a photo of President Trump and Jerry Falwell, Jr. Let’s research the famous televangelist’s somewhat less famous son. The Junior version of Jerry Falwell.

How is the minister doing in his own connection to the Divine? What will the no-lies version of him, Falwell’s aura, tell us about his spiritual bona fides?

Jerry Falwell, Jr.’s Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source

Chakra Databank Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Habitually flat-lining.

Quality

“I’m the King. My father, Jerry Falwell, was like Jesus on earth. Now that he’s gone, I’m the King.”

Sigh!

Comments, anyone?

Ethan says:

Wow-super interesting that this can happen.

This post reminds me that I can co-create with God and experience God directly, thank goodness I don’t feel the same way about Trump that he is going to save me.

Brittany says:

Great work Isabella and Rose! I love learning about new findings in RES.

This is fascinating and so disheartening, knowing people are being duped. Thank you, Rose for teaching us energetic literacy.

Ethan says:

Over Christmas I was invited to a dinner and a Catholic priest was there as well. I said “oh my god” about something and he said “yes-can I help you?”.

I am so glad to learn that I have direct contact-no other human needs to give me passage.

Sandra Haering says:

Good one, Ethan 🙂

IMHO, Christians are moving further and further from Jesus. No wonder their numbers are dwindling.

Isabella Cates says:

Ethan, I hope that priest was joking!

I’m curious what was going on with his “Connection to Spiritual Source” databank when he said it.

Ethan says:

Hi Isabella-he said it lightheartedly, but to my perception there was also a seriousness there.

I looked at him in disbelief and didn’t say anything and he said he likes to say that to people. I am also very curious what was going on with that databank when he said that.

Emily Turner says:

Thanks Rose and Isabella! This is so fascinating, and disgusting!!

So glad we have Energetic Literacy to help us sort through this kind of gross deception.

Jnana says:

This isn’t fascinating to me at all. It’s horrible! I thought things would be over with Trump soon but it seems we’re in it for the long haul.

I was following the news closely but when I heard about the Obamas and Elizabeth Warren on this blog, I stopped altogether. Decided to just focus on getting things right with myself.

Isabella Cates says:

Reading his aura from right after the midterms, I found that he really doesn’t believe in elections. Other than being annoyed that they’re still held and still have some power.

Not shocking, but shocking.

Isabella Cates says:

In related news, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, recently added to the list of people in extreme spiritual addiction, now has her own version of “alternative facts”, saying to Anderson Cooper, “I think that there’s a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.”

Isabella Cates says:

Thank you so much for doing this research, Rose! I’m so glad my research turned up some new, helpful information.

I hadn’t researched him for quite a while (maybe since the campaign?) before this recent time. I thought it was time to check in.

Isabella Cates says:

Though reading his aura does confirm worst fears, I found it helpful, as it’s easy to doubt yourself when things are so extreme.

Isabella Cates says:

Reading his aura made it quite clear to me that he is positioned as an autocrat.

As Masha Gessen astutely observed, he ran for autocrat, not President. And that’s how he was impervious to the usual criticisms.

Isabella Cates says:

Ethan, that’s about what I imagined, and I love the way you gently called him out on it.

I think your reaction to him is a really good example of an unfailingly genuine person with really good social skills. You got to be yourself, express what was true for you, and not suffer socially for it. You also held dishonest priest accountable! (The more I think about it, the more I think his joke is bad.)

Isabella Cates says:

Pretending to be God him/it/herself is just a horrible path to choose, in my opinion.

I might not take it so seriously, but he’s a PRIEST. People are liable to believe him.

Ethan says:

Thanks ISABELLA, great comments. And I so agree with #16.

Liane says:

That Trump thinks of himself as a King is not surprising in the least.

The ugly truth about him is being watered down by the constant news-noise….. and his yammering on and on, desensitizing the nation. Who still gives a darn? About anything he says?

Liane says:

What’s going on in his aura is a bit shocking with the Auric Overlay; but not shocking to learn that it’s his aura, specifically, in which this was discovered.

Creepy man in a creepy little earth suit, with creepy hair. I’m obliged to wait this out with as much as I can muster of my own integrity intact, hoping for a better future.

Liane says:

Also not surprising was to learn that Jerry Falwell Jr’s Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Source is shut down.

Knowing nothing about the man other than who his father was…. ick.

Mel says:

“I think your reaction to him is a really good example of an unfailingly genuine person with really good social skills.”

I love this, Isabella. It’s nice to see examples of people who can manage to find that balance between being honest and being polite.

Isabella Cates says:

Yes! And Ethan is really good at that, from what I know. 🙂

Awkward says:

Hi Rose,

Thanks again for a very interesting article. Nothing too surprising in what you discovered in a way.

Awkward says:

A question now on another topic, did not know where to post this, so apologising upfront about posting it here…

I am part of some groups on facebook where I read things now and then. I read something that truly made me jump this morning: apparently, “empaths suffer from auto-immune diseases”… that felt so wrong and like some people were trying to victimize themselves in a way for being empaths.

Awkward says:

Is there any way you can shed some kind of light on this kind of rubbish and why it feels so wrong ?

Thanking you upfront and apology for posting this here (looked for a recent empath post and could not find one)
    Happy new year and all the best for 2019

Good to hear from you, “Awkward.” Why on earth are you sticking around on that Facebook group?

If you roll around in the mud, with people who are covered with mud (ignorance), of course you’re going to feel uncomfortable. Stop it!

If you’d like to move forward as an empath, use discernment in choosing an Empath Coach. And, make no mistake, somebody who runs a group for empaths — on FB or off — is taking on the role of an Empath Coach.

Here’s an example of the foolishness somebody else found with on-the-cheap, blind-leading-blind empath “coaching.”

What do I recommend as an alternative?

Get yourself a copy of a book published recently, “Empath Empowerment in 30 Days.” Read one chapter a day and do the up-to-10 minutes of homework. After a month you’ll have solid skills as an empath.

Want more knowledge and skills beyond that?

Check out the free intro and the two powerful workshops I’ve made available on Empath Empowerment. Sophisticated knowledge that would appeal to someone smart like you, Awkward! Learning that you can do on demand, and in your time zone. With a Forum for extra community and help as needed from your teacher.

Make 2019 the year that you really get Empath Empowerment®. Don’t settle for the imitators.

Besides the how-to I told you about in Comment #28, I’ve published THREE more how-to books for empaths. These can add to your skill and comfort within your own skin. They’re listed here in order. (Scroll down and you’ll find them.) For best results, read them in that order. They build to a powerful — and incredibly inexpensive — way to become a master empaths.

Awkward says:

You are right, guess that felt misleading because the group was supposedly on entrepreneurship and women empowering themselves – then you get the weird convo starter thread here and there…

(though I have been thinking of leaving it already as this is not the first time something like this makes me jump)

Awkward says:

Actually brought to people’s attention that I had never heard of such non-sense and that the first step was stopping taking other people’s stuff and empowering yourself through a real teacher 🙂

Awkward says:

I do have the books and I work on myself, not losing that from sight.

Guess I need a new year cleanup in my groups and such on line…

Well done, AWKWARD, and thanks especially for that Comment #32.

If you’ve got a copy of my newest book in that collection you mentioned, you may be the first empath in your EU country to have it. Hooray! And it was, of course, designed to help you. With entrepreneurship and everything else that you aim for as a person!

An Avid Reader says:

Am writing in about a different topic. Am writing to rave about the book “The New Strong”. The short of it: had a very bad day yesterday. Started today with the 2 minute protection technique from the book. Had a very good day today despite difficult circumstances. Night and day, pure and simple.

I wanted to share this somewhere where it might help someone.

AVID READER, thank you so much. “The New Strong” is the book I recommend most. For instance, I think it’s even more important for empaths than “Empath Empowerment in 30 Days.” (And I think that’s pretty darned important.)

If curious, you can even see a video I made introducing “The New Strong.” Again, thanks so much for the shout-out, AVID READER.

An Avid Reader says:

Thank you, Rose! Sometimes it is difficult to rave about the techniques in the book with people who think they do not need them.

Or they think they already have a “thing” they do and they are not interested in trying anything else.

An Avid Reader says:

I know that, here on the blog, someone will read what I have written–and might decide to give it a try or they will go back to using the book.

An Avid Reader says:

The New Strong really is a very, very good book to have. I actually have three copies for just me!

One in my apartment. One in my car. And one on my kindle which I can view on my smartphone as well as on my laptop—but, honestly, I prefer the paperback version!

An Avid Reader says:

I do not consider it a waste of money to have this many of them just for myself. It is just plain awesome. And worth it.

I have only recently placed a copy in my car. And I am very excited about this new location. Very handy!

An Avid Reader says:

Yup, I am a fan! Why? Because I notice a huge difference when I do these RES things!

I do not have to wonder: Oh, is this doing anything? Is it helping me? Nope. It is super clear to me that this stuff works.

An Avid Reader says:

So, thank you, Rose. I had a way better day today because I took two minutes to do something from your book! That is pretty amazing!

Christine P says:

So Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez is in Extreme Spiritual Addiction now?
    😞

Sadly yes, CHRISTINE P.

And AVID READER, thank you so much for that share in your Comments #37-24.