So-Successful 2019. Announcing a Free Book Offer

So-Successful 2019

So-Successful 2019. Today’s post isn’t just about a free book for you but also about a really inspiring story.

So-Successful 2019. Here’s a post to inspire you to move forward in your career. To make more money! And also to make more of a difference to others.

Also, yes, today I’m announcing a free book offer.

Career Progress through RES

For years, clients have been reporting their successes to me. Many have received promotions, higher salaries, great career advancement.

Already, in January 2019, my client Joe began work with a new company. Yes, he’s been promoted and his future looks brighter than ever.

Another client, Josephine, is beginning a full-time job. Promising her a big step forward in financial security and service to others.

And just a few days ago, one more client told me her news.

When Gladys first became my client, she had a part-time job at a local church. Definitely a meh! kind of job.

But what happened as we did sessions together over the years?

• Gladys landed a promising, professional full-time job.
  • Soon she got a big raise.
  • Last year came a promotion, plus another big raise.
  • Now she’s a manager, with a successful job hire under her belt.
  • So, what happened this January 2019? Did the CEO give her a kingdom?
  • Not quite. However, at a company-wide meeting for the entire staff, guess who was named Most Valuable Player? My Gladys! Now she’s officially an MVP!

All three magnificent RES clients inspired me to write today’s post. Over the years, I’ve seen you evolve by leaps and bounds. And I hold each of you in such high esteem. Now, what have you inspired me to start?

First, Let’s Start Sharing Success Stories Here at this Post

If you’re an RES client for personal sessions. Or you’ve taken an RES Workshop. Or else you’ve gained more success with help from an RES Book.

Please comment below. Share your story, either with your name or anonymously.

And what’s the second way that I aim to help you make more money, gain more prosperity? With a Free Book Offer. (Skip right to the end of this article to learn the juicy details.)

However, I’d like to lead up to this by doing a little explaining. Because career success isn’t always the first thing people think of when encountering RES.

Your So-Successful 2019. RES Can Help… WHY?

Why can RES help you to fast-track your own career? Basically, RES helps people to grow emotionally and spiritually. Solving problems. Setting goals.

Helping YOU, we RES Experts like to think what we offer is uniquely effectively. Simply because personal sessions of RES make use of leading-edge techniques. Sure, they involve energy. However, the trademarked techniques of RES are designed to work now, in The Age of Awakening.

Seems like every year, respect and reputation grow for these Really Effective Skills. By contrast, modalities from the New Age years, aren’t necessarily working so well. An increasing number of psychics are turning spiritual. Also, many people who’ve pursued psychotherapy (and do-it-yourself therapy) are moving over to RES.

Really Effective Skills for helping you to use your full potential — of course, making money is part of the picture. Which is why you’ll find resources for making money listed where at this website?

1. Not under RES Energy READING Skills. (Although they sure help for success.)
  2. Nor under RES Energy HEALING Skills. (Naturally, that’s a big factor too. Such as in the three stories I shared with you near the start of this post.)
  3. Neither will you find success-related books and workshops under our general heading of Empath Empowerment®  Skills. (Even though all three of the folks I just told you about are empaths. And so becoming Empowered Empaths was a big deal for helping them to succeed.)
  4. Plus RES Enlightenment Coaching Skills. That’s the ticket! Hey, aren’t you aiming to use your full potential in life? And to use it as a householder?  Of course, making more money — ethically and creatively — can be part of your path to Enlightenment!

All ten of the trademarked systems of RES are especially powerful resources.

Your So-Successful 2019. RES Can Help… HOW?

Depending on your personal situation, the answer to that question is very individual. And must be totally individual. Related to Your So-Successful 2019, I am planning future articles to describe some very popular choices:

RES Job Interview Prep

Sweetening up, Despite Sour Job Experiences

Bringing STAR Power to Your Career Path

In short… in case you’re wondering… there is no success gimmick.

RES does not help people like you make more money because of one simple, quick, universal, secret of success.

Instead, you receive personal help to help you to succeed in your personal way. And succeed in reality!

Your So-Successful 2019 Can Include a Free Book

Although I can’t supply you with some tasty gimmick, I’m really committed to help you to succeed. And succeed in 2019 beyond however much you’ve succeeded before.

So here’s my offer to give you something career boosting. Juicy. And FREE.

Thus far, I’ve published just one how-to book on how to make more money. You can read about it here.

Understandably, you and your friends may be quite wary. What, one more book on success and prosperity? Well, yes. However this particular how-to is different from any other approach you have tried. It’s full of insights gained from doing more than 10,000 hours of RES sessions for clients.

• When you come to any in-person RES session this year, I’ll give you a copy of this power-packed book for free. And so will all RES Apprentices and Practitioners.
  • Also, when you attend any of the RES workshops this year, guess what?  I’ll give you a copy of this power-packed book for free.
  • Just one copy per person, of course. Let’s not get ridiculous about all the giving. 😉

Have fun with this, Blog-Buddies! And please spread the word to your friends. Wouldn’t it be great if you and the people you care about can make significant financial progress in 2019?

Anna P. says:

Hi Rose, this is a great offer!

I’d like to share that RES (and you) also really helped me around this area of life.

Anna P. says:

I had a really scary period of unemployment. During the unemployment I was also recovering from a terrible event in my personal life.

You and RES helped turn this into an opportunity, when I could have succumbed.

Anna P. says:

I could have settled for a new job that didn’t pay enough, or a job that paid enough but I was working for someone terrible.

You helped me avoid that and also stay strong in the months while I worked hard to find something new and good, while recovering personally.

Anna P. says:

I ended up getting a job working in a really nice place with many nice people, making more money than I’ve ever made.

Anna P. says:

There were a couple of times where I wanted to pursue an opportunity despite red flags from interviewers and employers.

The pay was good enough and I really wanted to be employed. Without RES sessions I would have accepted one of these positions and suffered for it.

Anna P. says:

Really, without RES sessions, I never would have been interviewed for those positions I ended up turning down!!

Anna P. says:

Anyway, the point is, I think I got to move ahead by who knows how many years, and leapfrog over lots of suffering. Sometimes you were tough with me, and I didn’t like it. I wonder now if one tough moment with you was a substitute for years, or even decades, of tough experiences I could have had in life. Probably.

In any case, the proof is in the pudding, and I’m grateful. RES works.

Thanks so much for (powerfully) sharing this success story, ANNA P.

As an RES Practitioner, I’ve witnessed so many success stories, and no two alike. Seems to me, it’s about time I thought of creating a thread like this at the blog. By the way you’ve come forward, I hope you’ll inspire others to share their stories, too.

Eliza says:

HI Rose, I have also received SO MUCH HELP with my career through sessions of RES, both RES healing sessions and Soul thrill research sessions.

I’ve avoided taking jobs where my managers would have been perpetrators, or been in extreme spiritual addiction.

Eliza says:

I’ve also been helped with seeing my current work situation clearly.

Something that was messing with my head, was how messed up my manager in my current workplace was and my not realizing it meant that that I was putting in way too much work and mental effort in trying to fix a broken system.

Eliza says:

The job I’m in now, was a big step up in terms of responsibility and scope and not only would I not have got it in the first place without the help of all the RES healing sessions in the past, I would not have been able to make the success of it I have now, despite the ongoing dysfunction!

Eliza says:

I’m looking forward to moving onto a new job soon, and looking forward to researching options in session with you.

I don’t think I would have believed that I could have moved on, or could have gotten a better job, had you not also had ‘tough’ words with me. LOL

Giuseppe says:

I went from barely being able to get out of the house, to barely being at home because I enjoy being out in the world again. I have hobbies and am on a successful career path.

RES healing and reading sessions (especially STAR), have been nothing short of miraculous for my human life, and emotional and spiritual growth. Thank you, Rose!

Diana says:

If I hadn’t found RES years ago and did sessions i’m not sure where i’d be right now.

I used to be in spiritual addiction and didn’t get much respect from my co-workers and didn’t pay attention to objective reality.

Diana says:

Now I am successful in being a stable worker who is reliable, who does an honest days worth of work, and I provide good service to my clients.

Thank you Rose!

Zaybe says:

Yay, Diana! I had a situation at work today where someone who I had booked to come in today, cancelled this morning, resulting in a small crisis and a lot of headaches all round.

The reason they gave was that their boyfriend had paid for them to have a facial and they chose to do that instead and not do the day’s work!!

Zaybe says:

It reminded me of something that Pat Hayward, the astrologer, told me once when talking about career: the single most important quality rated by employers/managers is reliability!

Eliza says:

In ADDITION to what I wrote above, this week I was also offered a promotion with a raise and new job title, and I also got a second interview for a potential (much better) new job too…

Again, RES sessions have helped so much with my career and getting me to this point – sessions with Rose and Sandra and Isabella!! (Doing sessions with one at a time for a set period of time – 6 months or so, before working with a different practitioner).

Graham says:

I have a ‘hot off the press’ success story on this theme to share: I had an interview yesterday for a job, and was successful!

Not only is the position a significant step up from what I am doing now, I was thrilled to hear the manager tell me that they have already identified some possible career paths for me within the company, career paths which are extremely attractive to me.

Graham says:

This is a success story for me in a couple of different ways: I have felt stuck in my workplace for a long time, and had almost started to doubt whether I would ever find a better position.

So it is fantastic for me to discover that there are concrete possibilities in objective reality, companies and places to work for who will really value my skills (unlike my current workplace).

Graham says:

It is also a success story in terms of sheer hard work.

I have spent my last few weekends working away on my cv, interview skills, specific IT skills that I thought I needed.

Graham says:

But most importantly relevant to this thread: I doubt very much I would have succeeded yesterday without the tremendous help I have received in RES sessions.

Graham says:

When Rose researched this as a potential job for me last week, she also devoted a chunk of the session to talking about interview skills.

And wow! What she told me was so beautifully personalised to me, it helped me enormously.I feel certain that that session went a long way to helping me perform well in the interview. Thank you so much, Rose!

GRAHAM, thanks so much for sharing your breaking news, and how gracious of you to thank me.

I know that you’ve also had many sessions with RES Practitioner ISABELLA CATES, and, knowing the caliber of her work, I’ll bet that she has greatly contributed to your latest triumph. Big congratulations!

Graham says:

An additional comment; the paperwork for my new job just came through today, and I found out that they’re appointing me for a position which is even higher than the one I interviewed for… with a big pay rise to match :-).

GRAHAM, how fabulous! Thank you for stepping up to let us know about this.

Incidentally, all these great comments are adding up.

We’re fewer than 50 comments away from crossing into 48,000 comments, here at my personal blog.

Brittany says:

Congrats Eliza and Graham!

Rose, I feel like you just said we hit 47,000 here! This is awesome! 👏

Eliza says:

In yet another Addition… 🙂

Not only did my second interview go well, I got offered a new role with the max salary offered for the role and I got to skip even having to have the standard third interview in the process!

Eliza says:

I also was successful in the numeracy test for which I had been so nervous about.

An RES session last week, where Rose identified a causational belief about numeracy tests and healed this… helped immeasurably 😉

More wonderful news. Big congratulations, ELIZA!