Anthony William Aura Reading. Answering “Medical Medium” Curiosity Questions

Anthony William Aura Reading

Anthony William Aura Reading. What makes this famous medical medium tick?

Anthony William Aura Reading. Do superheroes live among us? This famous medical medium seems to be one of them. Curiosity Questions galore!

Maybe you’ve already heard of Anthony William. I hadn’t, but that’s because I hadn’t been watching YouTube videos about how eating fruit cures candida. Or Bible cures.

Fascinating guy, for sure. And he’s got a string of testimonials that you can read at his website. (Scroll down the screen to the glamorous photos and start reading.)

But what’s the source of all that medical wisdom?

That’s my main Curiosity Question. Also, I’ll be answering questions from our second prize winner at our Curiosity Questions Contest.

A Prizewinning Set of Curiosity Questions

Clearly, then, today’s free aura reading will be the appropriate prize. Blog-Buddy Explorer asked excellent Curiosity Questions, I thought. In Comments 63-64, she wrote:

My entry is Anthony William (Medical Medium). I’m in no way interested in mediums so the name itself is alarming to me. But I’ve been coming across so many articles on his books (advice/protocols) that I thought would be a good candidate for this contest.

• Is he as spaced out as he seems?
  • What’s going on with his integrity?
  • How is he doing now at sharing power with others?

I’m aiming to answer those questions for sure. Since aura reading is a superb way to answer questions like these. (What else would be good? Skilled Empath Merges. Only that’s even more personal, as a way of experiencing information. Personally, I have no desire to snuggle up, in consciousness… Snuggling up with most psychics or mediums or channelers.)

How I’ll Research Anthony William

Although I could choose a photo, like the one at the medical medium’s website, nope! I’d rather find an image that’s current. YouTube videos are excellent for that, since they’re published with an associated date.

Specifically, I’m researching this Anthony William YouTube Video, close to one year old.

Fast-forwarding to two seconds in, that’s the image of him I’ll use.

Learn more about aura reading here.

Out of loads of other aura reading books, this one is an international bestseller. (Maybe it could help you, too.)

And here’s a link to a five-lesson Free Intro to Reading Auras. Online learning, on demand. Come and discover the method of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses® .

(After graduating, you have the option of signing up for Aura Reading for YOU — easy step-by-step training for energetic literacy, and the most empowering training in aura reading that you’ll find anywhere.)

Why Did I Choose to Research this Psychic… in the Age of Awakening?

Some of you readers of The New Strong know that a great deal has changed with the Shift into The Age of Awakening on 12/21/12. One consequence is that it is no longer energetically safe to do psychic work, mediumship, or channeling.

I note this having done considerable research on these psychic experts. Sadly, many are in Extreme Spiritual Addiction. While the rest are simply in Spiritual Addiction.

However, some psychics are able to make it without these problems, and Mr. William is one such exception to the trend.

Intrigued by EXPLORER’S contest entry, I researched him to tell if it would be helpful to research him. Fortunately, it was.

Why would a medium, living in The Age of Awakening, not lose most of his personal connection to being human?

You’ll find the answer summarized next, in today’s energetic literacy research.

Hint: William is not in spiritual addiction. Nor in extreme spiritual addiction. Definitely not in human-based spirituality. Or The New Strong. Enlightenment — no way.

And not in spiritual shutdown. What then?

Anthony William Aura Reading. Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

Why did I choose this? To help me answer the Curiosity Question: “Is he as spaced out as he seems?”

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Somewhat over-functioning.

Quality

Only about 20% of Anthony William is his human, individual self. Seems like he’s sharing quite a bit.

Mostly one spirit has been with him for a very long time. Seems like it pretty much runs him. But I also notice another spirit who helps him with some “cases.” Meaning, part of his workload.

This is a very stable arrangement. Usually people are made very uncomfortable by having an entity within their auras. But just think about what this man does for a living. I haven’t word-literacy read anything about him. Except for a quick read of a paragraph or two at his official website. According to that, he began giving readings at age four.

So I think it’s a good guess that Anthony’s main entity entered his aura around that time. Probably Williams has developed a far more colorful explanation. Describing how he works differently from: “I’ve consented to have an entity run me. It’s an interesting life. Works for me.” Or the equivalent…

Answering EXPLORER’S question, about being spaced out. Seems to me, he’s not nearly as spaced out as most psychics today. (At least those whose auras I’ve read.) The current arrangement of aura-sharing seems to suit him. Although, yes, he’s spaced out. Yowza, yes!

Sure, he wouldn’t be suitable to become an RES client. Not that I think he’d come calling. 😉 The quality of this chakra databank suggests that it’s a happy arrangement.

Anthony William Aura Reading. Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity

Why did I choose this? To explore his integrity around telling the truth.

Symbolic Size

3 inches. Close to complete shutdown. (At least, at the time of the photo. Not for all eternity!)

Quality

Curious situation here! Seems to me that Anthony William isn’t consciously aware that he’s mainly run by entities. Undoubtedly he has a belief system that explains how he is extremely gifted. Supposedly, all ideas that have made his reputation… result from mediumship.

However, if he does take that understandable approach, I doubt it. As you’ve gathered by now. 😉

Without energetic literacy, how can people accurately tell where there work is sourced?

Certainly, in this chakra databank, this medium is an earnest communicator. Truly, expressing “himself” as best he can. What’s the problem? Most of him isn’t “him.” Which helps to explain the chakra databank size. That three inches.

No disrespect intended to Anthony William. Only, as a teaching point, what am I finding in this chakra databank? Exactly the sort of integrity problem one can expect with a voluntary life sharing. Esther Hicks did something similar, as I described in my book about applying energetic literacy to gaining wealth.

Anthony William Aura Reading. Root Chakra Databank for Financial Integrity

Why did I choose this? The system of Aura Reading Through ALL Your Senses includes numerous ways to research integrity. Going beyond what people first think of in this context, verbal integrity.

When a human being shares his aura with a couple of astral beings, the money integrity aspect fascinates me. You too? Let’s go exploring.

Symbolic Size

1 inch. Very close to shut down.

Quality

Lack of interest in money. In some woo-woo circles, this might read as: “That medical medium is so spiritual! He’s not materialistic at all.”

And I’d agree that he genuinely seems disinterested in money. Mainly, though, hello! due to being run by a couple of discarnate beings.

Anthony William Aura Reading. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity

Why did I choose this? To explore his integrity further. Specifically, with mediumship, don’t psychics present their work as “spiritual.” More likely, it’s astral. This chakra databank can help reveal what’s what.

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Completely shut down.

Quality

No need for God. No use for God. Possibly even in hiding from God. As in, “Don’t notice what we’re getting away with here.”

Granted, all the astral-based ways of helping William’s clients may be very effective. What’s the ethical problem? False labeling. Since mediumship is sold as something spiritual. Currently, in my opinion, Earth School already has far too much of this.

Humans have sovereignty over all life forms on earth. Slip-sliding into collaboration, with entities running humans, is bad enough. But doing it stealthily? Opposite to integrity!

Or having a human work as a medium while really… If I’m correct… Mostly one entity runs the medium. And gives the advice. That sweet man, Anthony Williams isn’t in charge. Much as he may have been told that he is.

Anthony William Aura Reading. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Sharing Power

Why did I choose this? To answer this final Curiosity Question: “How is he doing now at sharing power with others?”

Symbolic Size

To the moon. Very over-functioning.

Quality

Whichever entity provides medical advice is the one sharing power. Not Anthony William. By contrast, he serves as a kind of go-between.

Quite an icky quality to this chakra databank. Perhaps that’s because Mr. William presents himself as the human in charge. Yet really, he isn’t the one in charge.

In Conclusion

Welcome to my world, Blog-Buddies. Fairly often I’ll have a client who requests an aura reading of a psychic. Tragically, it’s usually awful.

What Anthony Williams has going here is fairly mild, actually.

But let’s be clear. I’m not suggesting the sort of “lost soul” fear-talk done by Fundamentalist Christians. Whatever Anthony Williams is doing, it’s deeply consensual. And a learning experience.

According to what I understand, based in doing many sessions of past-life regression, what happens at the end of the lifetime?

• A life review.
  • Learning new perspective on choices made. Also consequences.
  • Then an all-expenses-paid stay at a fine hotel. Kidding. At a heaven.

Do I recommend following in Anthony Williams footsteps? Or even taking his advice as a medical medium? Definitely not. But he’s not wicked. He’s just living his path, exploring. Serving humanity as best he can!

As for you, this article has give you a rare perspective into what makes one of today’s psychic’s tick. Educational!

Anna P. says:

Interesting reading, Rose.

What stood out to me most is the lack of interest in money. I find it borderline offensive.

Anna P. says:

Supposedly spiritual, but really it’s disrespect for human life.

For instance, should all those affected by the shutdown just be less materialistic?

Ugh.

Funnily enough, Blog-Buddies, on this day of announcing a contest winner… I also had the privilege of a session where I announced an Enlightenment winner!

Details to follow in a blog post soon.

Explorer says:

Today is full of surprises!

First, thank you Rose for answering the Curiosity Questions. Quite an interesting read in comparison to most Psychics out there. Especially the part where it says “He’s just living his path, exploring. Serving humanity as best he can!”. Earth School is beautiful in its own way.

Explorer says:

These days, most of the health conscious folks of internet are on the ” drinking celery juice first thing in the morning” diet.

All strongly advised by Mr. Williams. Though, I’ll stick to my regular warm water with a touch of lemon to wake up my digestion.

Leo Watts says:

Fascinating! Creepy!

There are so many different experiments people can go through here at earth school. Maybe one day enough people will own energetic literacy skills that real discernment will prevail over whatever-ism.

An Avid Reader says:

I had a friend recommend his work to me on multiple occasions. He has quite a following.

I did wonder what was going on with him and if it would be okay to follow his recommendations or not. I stayed away and am glad to be able to read about him here.

AVID READER, if you wish to be a smart consumer of any healing or spiritual expert, “Consider the Source” matters enormously… if you wish to be considerate of yourself.

I wonder if any of you Blog-Buddies have had any experience with psychics who work as medical intuitives or medical mediums.

To lead off the sharing, I’ll give you a couple of personal examples. (Note: I would prefer that we not mention practitioners by name. This blog isn’t designed to insult my colleagues in the general field of mind-body-spirit. I’ll refer to “Joe” and “Gladys,” and invite you to do the same.

Once I booked a session with a very famous (and very expensive) medical intuitive. Although this consultation took place about 20 years ago, she’s at least as famous now as back in the day.

The main thing Gladys told me was that, supposedly, the biggest cause of my health problems was my husband, and that it would help me a lot to stop being married to him.

Personally, I find my marriage to MITCH WEBER to be the greatest blessing of my life, along having the particular son who lights up our lives, MATT.

Overall, my health is excellent. And in 2019 we’ll celebrate being married for 29 years. So the advice to ditch him was a little odd.

Another medical intuitive, another Gladys, really helped me a lot, for years. So I recommended her to clients of mine who had health problems. Unfortunately, it became clear after a certain point that she had made a transition and was taken over by a walk-in. Causing a lot of energetic mess that I wound up cleaning up, both for myself and for the various clients who had been referred to Gladys!

Considerable clean-up was required. And if your reaction is “Ick!”…. I’d agree.

Actually, there’s a more general example as well. Since I’ve been involved in the Pathways scene here in D.C. for many years, I’ve had many very good friends, pretty good friends, and acquaintances who’ve worked as energy medicine healers, psychics, and channelers.

Sometimes we’d even to exchanges or sessions for each other.

The heartbreaking fact, from my perspective, is that every single one I’ve researched in the last couple of years (using energetic literacy skills) is either in spiritual addiction or extreme spiritual addiction.

A cautionary tale indeed. Because if I had asked a single one, “How is your work sourced?” the honest answer would have been, “From energies.” Or “from spirits.” Like Mr. William, but different.

Gladys of comment 12 was very helpful to me prior to making that transition. I wish that I knew a medical intuitive whose work was sourced from God.

It is heartbreaking that so many good people, with intentions to heal, are now in spiritual addiction or extreme spiritual addiction. And that unsuspecting people visit them, looking for help and ending up with an energetic mess.

KYLIE, of course I relate to your comment. But here’s some historical perspective.

Back in the Age of Faith, including the New Age years, some people needed help from astral beings. And those astral beings who helped? They tended to play by the rules. Such as the astral beings who helped renowned medical intuitive Edgar Cayce. He did innumerable readings and apparently still functioned normally as a person.

But now, in The Age of Awakening? Human beings have the capacity to grow rapidly, both emotionally and spiritually. That matters for health because, long term, many illnesses may originate in emotional and spiritual STUFF that lasts for years or decades.

Living now, we can prevent many problems due to that. Plus we can use RES Energy READING Skills (like STAR) to research our best options among trained medical professionals. Human ones. (Note: At the link just provided, scroll down to the purple box to learn about Soul Thrill® Aura Research, STAR.)

What else is happening in the early years of The Age of Awakening? As you may know from reading “The New Strong,” many astral beings are taking advantage of the newly gone psychic barrier.

This is why — regretfully — it isn’t safe now to ask psychics, mediums, and channelers to give us short cuts into health. To look up the answers for us in the Big Cosmic Textbook.

Instead we can seek human answers, from certified medical experts. We can take advantage of sound medical practice.

Human, human, human-type answers for physical healing! While resources like RES Energy HEALING Skills allow us to co-create: one human and one Divine Being. This isn’t becoming dependent on astral assistance from spirits. At this website and blog, we’re pioneering this very different model.

And, actually, one of the ways I often help RES clients… involves prodding them to recognize and accept the things in reality that they cannot change for now.

One concerning tendency, from my perspective, is for psychics (and their clients) to not accept that sometimes things just are. Instead, celery juice is proposed. Or dream-boarding. Etc. Seems to me, in this Age of Awakening, we progress faster by accepting certain limitations to human life, then changing what we can.

Lindsey says:

Thank you for this interesting reading indeed. You prove once again the importance of learning the minimum of Stage 3 Energetic Literacy this day and age of awakening.

I’m so glad to learn what I have learned so far from you.

Lindsey says:

It truly is important for me to be able to have much more discernment in my relationships and interactions with others via RES Aura Reading 101, 102 and Soul Thrill online and in person workshops.

These skills have been sooooooooo helpful and practical to use in my life! Thank you again Rose for continuing to teaching me so many good skills!???

Jennifer says:

Thank you for this aura reading Rose!

I was hoping you’d pick Anthony William as a contest winner—I’ve been curious about his aura for awhile now.

Jennifer says:

Several years ago, back when I got very sick from fibromyalgia and had to stop working, I read his book, in which he said the body can heal itself given the right tools.

At a point in time when I was about to give up on life entirely, that gave me hope, and a determination to try to get better when doctors told me I never would.

Jennifer says:

I figured he was probably sharing his aura with astral entities, though I never read his aura myself (probably because I didn’t really want to know), but I’m glad I know the truth of him now.

I didn’t do what he recommended, incidentally (or at least, not for long, since I didn’t notice a physical difference), but believing I could one day get better kept me going. Earth School sure is an interesting place, huh?

JENNIFER, for two reasons I’m so glad you’ve shared here. (Actually, I always light up when putting through blog comments from you.)

First, it is so true — and important — about bringing people hope. I’m so glad that Anthony William was able to give you that gift. It’s so important. And you got to keep that gift regardless of whether you continued to use what he offered.

Second, I want to share my wonder that sometimes a graced and magnificent soul expression can include terrible physical challenges. Personally, I know of FOUR people in Enlightenment with long-term chronic pain or other… terrible physical challenges.

I’m humbled that these beautiful people (and you’re one of them) have gone through such ordeals, while other human beings have not suffered through comparable ordeals. To me, it’s baffling. Not meaningless but a sacred mystery.

Who are we to know what happens, until personally receiving a Life Review? I’m not sure that any of us knows the full truth, or can even imagine it.

However, I’ve gained some unusual perspective (which I personally believe to be true) from leading many clients through a re-experiencing of their own Life Reviews, as part of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®. Including a session that I facilitated just today.

As a consequence, I’ve glimpsed some reasons for illness that I’d never imagined. In some cases, illness came in order to pay back that soul’s enormous karmic debt all at once, and the soul agreed to that before beginning the lifetime.

Sometimes a brave soul chose to take on suffering as a volunteer — helping others, sometimes helping a huge number of others.

Sometimes the physical suffering was undertaken because the soul took initiative to perform heroic sacrifice — just for the “short” span of one lifetime, whatever the life form — because nobody else volunteered.

And that soul understood that if nobody was willing to volunteer, a huge tragedy would impact a large population.

The mind boggles! The heart dances! The eyes cry!

Really, Dear Jennifer — and others I could name here at the blog but discreetly won’t — I’m so very sorry for your physical suffering. Or emotional suffering. Or financial suffering…. Whatever the cause.

Seems to me now, I wish I could know, because then I could tell you and help you to bear it.

But I don’t, and I can’t. And maybe that knowing and telling might be against the rules, and the full sacrifice demands not knowing until the end of the lifetime.

But here’s what I can offer you… and others in a similar situation of pain… whether you’re in Enlightenment or not. I can give you my respect.

And I can write my books to help you (along with helping others). I can make my workshops with the same purpose. I can do my best if we’re together in RES sessions.

And also I stand believing that when you do find out, you will decide that all of it… every single part of it… was worthwhile in the end.

I can’t know. But that’s how I very much hope it will be.

Jennifer says:

Oh gosh Rose, you are so lovely, your comments made me tear up.

You’re so right that the magnificent physical challenges a person can go through can be worthwhile, and that a beautiful soul expression can shine through even the darkest physical pain. The people I’ve met through the chronic illness community have been some of the bravest, strongest people I know and just by existing they continue to make the world a better, kinder place.

Jennifer says:

For me personally, I had a Causational Agreement Transformation session with Isabella in which we found out that a pre-life agreement I had to help move the planet into the Age of Awakening was to take on others’ suffering (particularly with regard to sexual abuse) and process it through pain in my body.

Jennifer says:

I believe the exact words I used were “I’m so glad it was worth it.”

While that agreement is no longer in place (thank God. And Isabella + RES) I just wanted to support your point that physical ailment is indeed often something souls take on as a service to humanity. And to use your words, it is worthwhile in the end.

Jennifer says:

Also, one more thought: I wouldn’t be surprised if the vast majority of people with chronic illnesses were advanced souls.

Granted this is pure speculation, as I don’t have the expertise or experience of an RES practitioner, but my time in the chronic illness community has shown me that more often than not those with major health issues have big, expansive hearts, with a lot of compassion and hard-won grit.

Jennifer says:

It takes a lot to survive in a world that tells you you’re useless, expensive, and more often than not, better off if you just…didn’t exist.

Jennifer says:

To find your own worth in a society that devalues everything about you is quite the task, not undertaken lightly.

I personally am grateful that I understand the bigger picture, but many people don’t, and for them all I possess is awe.

JENNIFER, thank you for perspective that — to me — has the ring of truth.

I love all of these comments. Since encountering these ideas in comments 29 and 30, which I heard you mention another time Rose, my perception of people dealing with huge physical challenges has changed.

I used to feel very uncomfortably sorry when I met people dealing with huge physical challenges. Now my perception is very different.

Also fascinating to me the idea in comment number 31, that financial suffering could have similar origins.

Isabella Cates says:

Thank you for your compassion awakening comments here, Jennifer and Rose.

Christine P says:

Has the Enlightenment life list been updated for those medical intuitives who are now not in enlightenment?

I ask because I had a session with a certain Gladys a while ago, whom you recommended (at the time).

I Like Salad says:

I had a phone session with a medical intuitive who had an article here with a Skilled Empath Merge, though now the post carries a note at the beginning to say this medical intuitive is no longer recommended.

Would I be able to cut the cord of attachment to this person, or will an RES professional need to do that?

Good to hear from you, I LIKE SALAD. It’s been a while, and you’ve asked an excellent question.

This is no longer a normal cord of attachment but probably one related to extreme spiritual addiction, so it isn’t a job for self-healing. Schedule the session, Dear Heart.

CHRISTINE P, responding to your Comment #45, the medical intuitive you spoke of has been removed from my Enlightenment Life List. As for every single psychic, medical intuitive, or energy healer who has ever been on on that list — you asked a good question.

Of course, I do not constantly scour the Enlightenment Life List to find out how everyone on there is doing. If you’re curious about how one of these folks is doing currently, please submit a question (complete with current photo or YouTube video link) at that blog post. Then I’ll do the research for you and all of us.

Dienw says:

Hi Rose, I’ve read your comments about psychics through the years.

Is it your belief that all psychic knowing/intuition comes from astral entities?

Dienw says:

In other words, it doesn’t ever come from God, natural innate capabilities, or one’s own gift of perception?

Dienw says:

Also – and I know you teach and offer healings to help those out of the extremes of spiritual addiction or spiritual shutdown, so these can be worked on – but is it possible some people are just born more biochemically attuned to the astral/spiritual?

I’ve always been curious about this.

After all these years, DIENW, it’s wonderful that you’re finally commenting here at my blog. And I thank you for a series of interesting questions. I was so impressed that I’m going to take quite a bit of time to answer them thoroughly.

As you can see, the style of the blog is to break up chunks of comment, so it’s easier to refer to them one at a time. I did that with yours, changing nothing but the spacing into different chunks.

Just to be clear, let’s clarify how you began, DIENW. “I’ve read your comments about psychics through the years.” And then you (quite respectfully) asked about my beliefs.

At this blog I’ve written a couple thousand articles, as well as monitored 47,000+ comments, writing some of them, but most are written by other people.

Last year, as has been typical for a long while, I did over 1,000 session hours with clients, and this amounts to a great deal of research. Thus, I’m not a hobbyist why casually “comments.” Instead I write serious articles, as the founder of RES. So that’s the basis for the ideas I will discuss with you here.

In short, I’m not a dabbler who comes up with comments, theories, and beliefs. As noted, the tone of your comment was respectful, but I’m not sure if you (or other lurkers) understand the body of work that you’re asking about.

Regarding your question in Comment 49, Psychic Knowing is one of many lifelong gifts a person may have. I discuss it when teaching the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®.

Thus, what I mean by Psychic Knowing… definitely comes from God. However, if you’re studying energetic literacy with me, this gift is used for energetic literacy. And co-creating with God. Never psychic development.

Likewise, intuition, is quite common among my students. Plus, there are specific empath gifts that involve intuition, as you can read about in books like “Empath Empowerment in 30 Days.”

Gifts like Physical Intuition, for instance. But — ha, you may have guessed this! — I teach people how to use gifts for intuition to become skilled empaths. Co-creating with the Divine! This has nothing to do with psychic development.

So, in my view, what is psychic development, in all its varieties? With this way of using personal gifts, which also becomes a way of life, a person learns to space out/vague out/ listen and watch in a certain way… in order to get input from astral beings, spirits.

People choose to do this. And they can also choose to stop doing it. By contrast, people can choose to learn RES skills. Or they can choose not to. (For any choice we make, we pay the price. And some of the consequences may not be so great when a person, living now in The Age of Awakening, chooses to do psychic work.)

Never is it possible to combine these two approaches. I’ve seen people try, against my advice. It has never gone well.

Appointments call me now, so I will complete my response to your questions later in my day. Thanks for asking.

Continuing now, DIENW and all other Blog-Buddies who are curious about this topic… Regarding Comment #50. Let’s suppose that your sentence began with “Psychic Work” — because I’ve already shown that you weren’t using either Psychic Knowing or Intuition in a way that’s necessarily about anything psychic.

You know what psychic development is, surely. And you also know that I teach (and personally use) skills that are entirely different.

Basically, in RES we co-create with the Divine, using tested skills that work for doing this in different contexts.

In psychic development one works with spirits in order to gain information or do energy healing.

So, about using any kind of talent in a way that involves psychic development… and getting back to your question: Do I find that ” it doesn’t ever come from God, natural innate capabilities, or one’s own gift of perception?”

Using skills is on us, the humans. Some people may make up skills as they go along. Otherwise one learns skills from the best teacher one can find.

Using skills of whichever kind, does it just “come from God”?

Not in the sense of having dependable skills that really are what a person hopes or believes. Many a psychic has been told, or hopes, that the work is spiritual and comes from God. All I can say about that is that I’ve researched the auras of many psychics. What shows — especially now, in The Age of Awakening — is a mess.

So no, despite whatever you’ve been told or wish to believe, the energetic literacy research is quite conclusive.

Psychic-type work does not come from God. Does not involve God in the process. And does not bring results that indicate Divine assistance. Sorry. But I’m just giving you straight answers, since you asked.

As for “natural innate capabilities,” isn’t that a popular myth among psychics? How often a psychic will include a title like “Spiritually gifted psychic.”

Well, I could call myself King Louis XIV, but that wouldn’t make it so.

Unless you define “from God” to mean “any random energy” or “whatever discarnate entities tell me is true,” nope.

Psychic work is meaningful and beautiful to those who do it, and I wouldn’t be surprised if there are plenty of ways that psychics might assess my energetic literacy research as absolute rubbish. But all I can tell you is the truth as I find it. Especially this part: Auras of psychics, channelers, mediums, and metaphysical card readers today… tend to be a terrible mess. Regardless of how much these people choose to prettify what’s happening, using a cherished belief system.

As for having “one’s own gift of perception” — does that mean a person must train in psychic development? Absolutely not. Type of training is a choice, and a person will receive the consequences, ultimately learning from the experience.

Back to the “natural, innate capabilities” idea and now this specialness idea about “gift” of perception — here’s one very big difference between all psychic-type work and RES. Psychics may often need to be special. Advertise themselves as special and gifted. Believe themselves to be special, and working with the very finest entities. Etc.

By contrast, people who do RES, all the way up to the level of RES Practitioner — we don’t consider ourselves particularly special. We’re simply people who have learned how to use certain skills that work now, skills that can help people in the Age of Awakening.

So if you need to be special, you might definitely prefer to choose psychic work over learning RES skills. Just don’t mix them up. Choose one or the other, for your own sake. And also for the sake of anybody you’re aiming to help.

Finally about this, ” but is it possible some people are just born more biochemically attuned to the astral/spiritual”? Yes.

Some people are born developmentally delayed or with autism, for instance. And if you do RES aura reading research or Skilled Empath Merges on such a person, you’ll find exactly that. Noticing the astral.

Note: if certain autistic persons were noticing the Divine, would they sometimes smash their heads against a wall, yelling “Make it stop”?

Something else that happens? Some people are born with a brain chemistry problem that develops, later in life, into schizophrenia or related forms of mental illness. All about noticing the astral. (And however often some may call themselves “Jesus” or whatever, the experience is definitely astral. Not Divine.)

Sure these folks are biochemically attuned to the astral. Unlike people who choose to study psychic development, these are people with mental health problems. And their choice becomes, “Will I accept help from a mental health specialist or not?”

One final point on all this, DIENW. How you refer to “astral/spiritual.” To people not familiar with the slash convention in English, it’s clearer to write it out fully. That expression means:

Astral OR spiritual OR both.

This is nonsense.

A rather dangerous form of nonsense, dangerous if you’re aiming to move toward Enlightenment (like EXPLORER, in a recent couple of blog articles) versus living like Mr. William (utterly dependent upon input from astral beings, according to the research published in the main article here) or — as you noted in your comments, somebody who has moved into spiritual addiction.

It wasn’t clear to me from your Comment #51, so I’ll ask: Do you understand this? According to my pretty extensive research, people involved in psychic development don’t slide into spiritual shutdown. Period.

Either they move into spiritual addiction or they move into extreme spiritual addiction.

Anyway, psychic is not spiritual. That’s a naive and unhelpful notion, perhaps flattering to psychics but ultimately confusing and misleading.

For any of you who’ve been following my pretty thorough answer to the original comments, haha, the best way to understand more thoroughly the topic of spiritual versus psychic is to read “The New Strong.”

Verena says:

I heard about a hypothesis, that the cause of chronic illnesses is a dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system or the amygdala. For recovery it would therefor be important to reduce stress by brain training.

In my opinion all techniques for reducing stress would count as technique time. So do you think there is a way to rebalance the nervous system without overdoing technique time?

Welcome to my blog, VERENA. This is your first time commenting here, right? While I don’t have THE ANSWER, I do have a couple of comments. Just my point of view.

Disclaimer: I hope you understand that Rosetree Energy Spirituality aims to help people grow emotionally and spiritually by using energy healing techniques that were developed to work NOW, in The Age of Awakening. I am no expert on energy medicine, nor am I a medical professional.

That said, I’m always skeptical when somebody theorizes THE CAUSE of a big and complex problem is one thing. Supposedly, there’s one solution for everyone. I admire medical professionals like doctors, acupuncturists, osteopaths, chiropractors.

Although they don’t know everything, they use human-based methods that are subject to scientific investigation and peer review.

You may have noticed, many of these are chronic pain experts and they haven’t yet found one simple cause. Gee, you think that they’re stupid? I don’t. Or that they don’t care? I know several of them who care deeply.

So, as a person, I’m very skeptical about this hypothesis. My heart goes out to those in chronic pain, and therefore I’m doubly skeptical about panacea theories like this one. People who feel stuck or desperate can be victimized by overblown promises, including those involving energy work.

Second, responding as the founder of RES, guess what? If you’re using a form of Technique Time that must be done all day long, using your consciousness to solve a problem?

With all respect, that technique probably isn’t much good. Sorry. Just my opinion. Look, I’ve seen RES clients who solved loads of problems emotionally and spiritually, and sometimes physically. They did that and still kept to 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops. Because what they did WORKED.

VERENA, if you’re writing because you are one of the millions of people in chronic pain, I hope you do find solutions that help you.

And again, thanks for writing here at the blog.

Verena says:

I thank you for your answer, Rose. Yes, this is the first time I am writing here. What you say makes totally sense. I realised that my question was out of context and I try explain my situation a bit more.

[What follows is a great deal of personal detail, along with a request for personal advice.]

VERENA, as you can see, I deleted a lot of the words you carefully put together. That’s because, unfortunately, you don’t appear to be very familiar with my blog. You see, I don’t give personal advice — such as you’re requesting — at this blog.

Besides, Rosetree Energy Spirituality isn’t about energy medicine or physical medicine. Even if you booked a session with me, I wouldn’t be able to help you. I wish you well!

Alana says:

I also just read the Anthony William aura reading and it was very interesting!

I’ve seen him at a live event and after reading his first book, his suggestions cured me from my Lyme disease that I was struggling with even after over a year of being on pharmaceuticals.

Alana says:

What you said about his only being 20% “there” was very accurate.

I think since his career has blown up, he’s become a sort of tool to make money for the brand of Medical Medium and he’s lost his personal connection with the work.

Alana says:

When I saw him speak (this was like 3 years ago), he was cracking jokes, he was very entertaining, and had a real personality.

Alana says:

Then he stopped seeing clients himself and instead focused on writing books and doing videos, etc.

I think losing that personal connection with actual people and instead just channeling all day into books, etc., has sacrificed his personhood.

Alana says:

I feel like his branding team has really sabotaged his identity, sadly, and I think that’s what left room for the spirit to sort of take over his aura.

But, regardless of any of this, I am so very GRATEFUL to him for solving a medical mystery for me.

Alana says:

Many of the things he recommends and talks about goes in the face of the medical establishment, which I applaud him for.

I was on 3 different antibiotics, a $900/month anti-malarial (after co-pay), and numerous supplements and tinctures. And my symptoms still persisted.

Alana says:

I stopped all the drugs cold turkey and began the celery juice, and also his recommended heavy metal detox smoothie and just incorporating much more fresh fruit and veggies into my diet.

Within only two weeks, every symptom was gone. It was that quick and miraculous! That is why I am indebted to him ❤️

ALANA, thank you so much for sharing your experience here. How inspiring!