Choosing Bad Lovers. How RES Can Help

Choosing Bad Lovers.

Choosing Bad Lovers. What to do if you keep missing the mark?

Choosing Bad Lovers. “Why do I keep choosing bad men? Or “Why do I keep choosing bad women?”

Let me tell you how RES can help. Since I’m pretty sure that some of you don’t know what’s in today’s article. Including some RES clients!

Talk about Choosing Bad Lovers!

Today’s blog post is dedicated to my client “Gladys.” Yesterday she had her fourth session with me.

First of all, Gladys is smart, talented, really pretty, and hot. Perhaps in her late thirties?

You’d expect her to have loads of excellent men chasing after her. Yet what did Gladys want for her session? Again? RES Energy READING Research on an awful boyfriend.

Since, once again, Gladys had fallen in crush. Maybe even in love. Yet doubts had begun to surface.

Look, I don’t mind that Gladys wanted me to help. And the problem isn’t that I didn’t know what to do. The problem is that, apparently, Gladys doesn’t understand how much more I could help her.

If All a Client Requests Is Aura Details about Bad Lovers, What Happens?

Sadly, what happens is that my client and I repeat a kind of Catalog of Losers. For example…

Methodically, yesterday, I went through one chakra databank after another. Telling Gladys all about how her latest guy was a player. (Again.)

Erggg. Let’s spare you the details. They were hard enough for Gladys to take.

Besides, what if you’re curious about auras about bad boys? Or bad girls? Click onto this huge resource for RES celebrity aura readings. I’ve done hundreds of them.

Maybe some of you Blog-Buddies would like to comment below. Since many of you have read them all. And some of these celebs are lovely but others? Decidedly not.

Which celebs would have good Aura Readings or Skilled Empath Merges or Face Readings to recommend…

Should blog readers wish to read examples of terrible prospects? Nightmare lovers!

Choosing Bad Lovers. Stuck in Discussing the Lurid Aura Details

Oh, how my heart went out to Gladys!

After I read some chakra databanks on Mr. Wrong, was that enough for her?

Hardly! She wanted to know more.

Basically, that’s all she wanted me to do for her. Piling one depressing detail onto another. Why, why, why?

Was Gladys so far gone that she wanted to hear about some hypothetical good chakra databank in Joe? Like that would allow Gladys to consider Joe a good guy?

• Zero good chakra databanks out of 3?
  • Well then, maybe there could be 1 good one out of 5?
  • Hey, how about 1 good chakra databank out of 11?

Maybe Gladys was looking for that kind of hope against. Or perhaps she just wanted to wallow.

Just maybe, she didn’t know that I could do more to help her.

(Or, if you can relate to this story, I could do more to help YOU.)

Choosing Bad Lovers. Really, that’s Not All I Can Do to Help You

RES is new in the world, I get that. So I always encourage clients to use a great resource for quality info, like the entire ABOUT section.  Starting with that link I just gave you. Then checking out other info at this website that appeals to you.

Totally worth your time! Otherwise, how will you learn about the scope of these Really Effective Skills?

1. Sadly, I suspect that Gladys thinks I’m just some kind of psychic. And that’s why she wants my energetic literacy readings.
  2. Or maybe Gladys fears that if she chose sessions for personal growth, oh horrors! I’d treat her like a mental health professional. Devoting five years of weekly sessions to helping Gladys understand her issues. (Which, clearly, some patients would need. And thank goodness for skilled, talented, patient psychotherapists!)

But RES is different. I would help Gladys to grow as a person, one session at a time.

Because, in my experience, there’s never a conversation with a client like this: “You know what your problem is? It’s xyz.”

Instead, in my view, many problems simply result from STUFF: Stored emotional and energetic debris, stuck in a person’s aura. Stuck at a level corresponding to the subconscious mind.

As you may know, we have a motto in RES: STUFF can always, always, always be healed.

So, on that note of hope, let’s start talking about helping YOU.

How Could I Help You Stop Choosing Bad Lovers?

It’s very individual, how I would help you. Always, you would collaborate with me to choose one growth area for each session. Soon we’d agree on an official intention.

And then I’d help you progress towards that goal. Usually, we’d have an official Healing Centerpiece. Not a Research Centerpiece. Because let’s get real.

• If you keep falling in love with players…
  • Or if you’re inwardly driven to always have drama about a lover…
  • Or if you can’t stop finding reasons to sleep around…

Sorry, but that’s not just about the lousy lovers. It’s not their growth opportunity. It’s yours.

Make the drama stop! Choose personal growth. Motivate yourself to stop repeating the same old misery.

And if the problem has been going on for years, stop trying to fix it yourself. Supplemented by the occasional psychic reading.

Resolve to get effective help. Either RES or something that you like better. Figure out what’s effective for you and then give it a fair chance.

And Please, Don’t Settle for Excuses

Like what? Which kind of excuses?

1. “Unfortunately, my fate is to have bad judgment about women.”
  2. “All men are horrible.”
  3. “My soul mate is out there somewhere.”
  4. Etc.

Excuses like these keep a person from fixing underlying problems. Eventually little excuses can add up to personal tragedy. Sadly, some people even ruin their lives this way. Three extreme examples follow.

Client A had regular sessions with me. Except he hid from me that he got into chasing women. And not just any women but ones young enough to be his granddaughters. Over time, Client A couldn’t have RES sessions any longer. His aura got too messed up for me to help him.

Client B kept making terrible choices in her love life. Although she expressed gratitude when I researched one horrible choice after another… Eventually the love frustration became too much for her. Accordingly, she committed to a relationship with a shiny new (mess of a) lover. Surprise? Soon she decided that she no longer needed RES. After all her life was now “perfect.” (Aura reading revealed something else. Quite different! As in extreme spiritual addiction.)

Client C was married to a horribly messed-up woman. She was cruel. Quite incapable of meeting his needs… Sometimes my client would do Soul Thrill® Aura Research about that marriage. Always it demonstrated that this was a no-win relationship. Yet my client insisted on believing that positive thinking could make that marriage absolutely beautiful. Sigh! Suffice it to say, eventually his aura became horribly messed up. You know, Blog-Buddies, consequences of bad choices can do that. Over time, Client C could no longer do RES sessions.

Yet Overall, I Have Encouragement for You

If You’ve Been Choosing Bad Lovers

Here’s my recommendation:

For a while, make a standing appointment. Whether you can afford once a week or once every two months, etc. Create some momentum.

One session at a time, I will bring the power of dozens of effective RES skill sets. Including experience at choosing which session centerpiece will help you the most.

In Conclusion

If you do have some RES sessions, know this.  I can’t promise you true love. Instead, I can promise you authentic personal growth.

Reality check: Did you see ISABELLA CATES’ recent guest post? And all the perceptive comments that followed. (Well worth a read, if you’re seeking love in today’s dating scene.)

Also important: I won’t promise that you’ll find your “soul mate.” Actually in my career, going back over 10,000 sessions, hello! I’ve encountered maybe four examples of people in a soul mate relationship. That’s right: Four.

But I can help you to have a really, really good life. Whether you’re married or not.

You know, sometimes love relationships don’t work out. Sometimes other strong desires don’t work out. And I’m not so powerful that I can change what can’t be changed.

Related example: Do you know about the 41 million “extra men” in China . These guys aren’t going to get married. Not soon. Not ever. Nonetheless, that doesn’t have to mean 41 million lives utterly ruined.

Listen, Blog-Buddies, I just looked over the Enlightenment Life List for RES Clients. And guess what?

• 16 are currently single.
  • 16 are currently married.
  • As for the rest, I don’t know what’s going on with that person’s love life.

In short, your life is more than your love life. At least it can be.

Especially if you’re convinced that a mate will solve all your problems… Please consider some sessions with an RES expert.

Great post Rose. I especially like this part:
    “Then, when we’re in session, don’t keep dirty little secrets. Tell me honestly what’s going on with you.
    That’s right. Don’t lie to me. If you have a problem, you know I won’t judge you. Plus our time together is confidential.”

I have learned, from years of doing RES sessions, that I will always grow the fastest if I bring up the issue that is really bothering me, rather than hiding it and bringing up something else that, however valid as a growth area, is not really the issue that is bothering me.

Also, as someone in enlightenment who has been long term single, I can attest that it is very possible to be happy without a romantic relationship.

Anna P. says:

Rose, you’ve helped me so much in my love life, in which not everything has gone to plan. Thank you.

If someone doesn’t want to actually grow, what is the point of them asking for your help? How is that going to work????????

Thanks for adding to this topic, KYLIE and ANNA P. Perceptively, each of you has developed the theme of trust. Come to think of it, this article has been about trusting RES as much as about overcoming limitations to love life.

I’m curious what any of you Blog-Buddies have to say about trust. Like how you came to trust that an RES session helped you. Or, regarding RES books and workshops, was there a particular point where you realized, “This is really worthwhile for me”?

Diana says:

You, and Isabella, have been there with me while I have tried my hand at love.

Aura reading doesn’t lie, and those truths were hard to hear at times.

Diana says:

I was definitely like your client Gladys-usually looking for 1 good thing from an Aura Reading to feel OK about being with him.

Diana says:

But when the truth is that someone isn’t committed to you and you are just any ol’ woman to them (and even if they seem 70% good) than it is time to move on.

I could have been like Client B and just settled-like you have told me -do not squander this life:) RES is helping with that fallout and disappointment of that relationship that I wanted so badly to work.

Diana says:

In terms of trust-all the Aura Reading of this fella that pointed towards someone not that into me but into the security of a woman (which I was so reluctant to listen to since in objective reality he seemed to really adore me) I trusted and broke up with him.

Diana says:

Not long after he moved on, found another and that is the end of that. I am glad I trusted RES to help me make that decision.

I saved myself a world of heartache as had I not acted I would have stayed long term and been miserable.

Thank you for that brave share, DIANA. Regarding your Comment #9, and the part about “in objective reality he seemed to really adore me”…

Could be your “Adore me” standards were really, really low. I’m glad you’ve been trusting me, being willing to listen. A big deal in itself. And making it possible for you to then consider for yourself how to move out of old limitations.

Diana says:

Regarding Comment #11-

You have gently been helping me to see that my standards were low and I look forward to a much more fulfilling love relationship in the future, and for now enjoying being single. 🙂

Yvonne says:

I’m not any of the people you wrote about here, Rose. I’ll tell you why I would ask you to keep on reading the bad guys, the exes.

So I could figure out my patterns and heal myself psychologically. That’s the honest truth.

Yvonne says:

And to be perfectly honest, since I’m not a client of yours any more and have nothing to lose. I used to find it a bit offensive how you kept recommending some future session of energy healing.

I never believed in your healings. But your work was better than any other psychics I paid. Just saying.

Well, that is a stiff drink of candor you’re serving up here, YVONNE.

You’re not the first client to try and use an RES practitioner like a psychic, such as requesting RES Energy READINGS so that you can use them as a basis for working on yourself psychologically.

Seems to me, you’re wise to discontinue RES sessions unless you are ready to stop mixing up insights from RES Energy READING with trying to heal yourself.

It fascinates me how many people are eager to analyze themselves, as if they had gone through years of professional training and don’t need supervision from more experienced mental health professionals. You know, the way real therapists do!

An Avid Reader says:

I will say for myself, the grip of the critical mind is strong.

In my experience, the proof is in the pudding: I am grateful for and in awe of the results of RES…..because I have witnessed the changes.

Here’s my recommendation. If you believe in a psychological model for helping with personal growth, go for it. Really go for it.

Find a professional therapist. Do those sessions. And don’t mix in RES sessions of Energy READING. Because a therapist’s training is not in energetic literacy. Trust the therapist and do things that way.

Mix-and-match, do-it-yourself style, will only slow you down.

Jennifer says:

RES has also really helped me in my love life (specifically, breaking up with a dude who was…not great, as well as helping me avoid another dude in extreme spiritual addiction).

Jennifer says:

I trust things that produce results in objective reality, and from the first time I read the Empath Empowerment book and gained skills that greatly improved my quality of life, I trusted RES to provide reliably important (if sometimes difficult) life results. 😊

Liane says:

In regards to comment #5. Trust does not come naturally for me.

It has to be built, not assumed.

Liane says:

With each RES session I gain a bit more ease and a little more trust.

Certain things have not been brought up in session time because I simply haven’t been ready.

Liane says:

I’ve always appreciated that you allow me to unfold at my own pace, and I don’t feel like I’ve danced around any subject.

(needing so much help in so many areas we’re just now getting to the deeply personal side of things)

Liane says:

Kylie, your comment #2 was well received : )

Angie says:

Hi Rose,

To answer your earlier question, a couple of years ago I found RES as I googled “empathy”, I literally thought I was going mad.

Angie says:

And the reason I stuck around and bought the books was because of the down to earth approach you keep, always in check.

What a breath of fresh air from all the new-agey stuff out there. I had already had my share and wanted to avoid that at all costs.

Angie says:

What you write and say resonates with me totally, it ‘makes sense’, and I can relate to some of the things you say because I also noticed some of them myself.

I am very thankful to have found you, and nothing can take that away.

Ginger says:

Hi Rose. I started with one of your books, then advanced to workshops, then moved on to sessions and more books in between.

That was my progression.

Ginger says:

Each one giving me more insights into myself (in a way where I didn’t have to work hard), and then also better understanding of others and the world.

Ginger says:

My first workshop was a bit out there in terms of what I was used to but I was open to learning.

I had moved away from some old ideas and thinking that didn’t fit me anymore, but didn’t have words to explain what was different. I just didn’t know. Rose’s teachings gave me language to work with and also made it less likely for me to blame myself for growing up.

Ginger says:

In terms of trust, I looked for results. I was improving in ways where I was stuck before.

A big theme for me was being stuck like I was living in the background of my own life.

Ginger says:

I had started to go down a path of working on myself and it really felt good for a while, but it was empty.

RES also helped correct some habits I had that I just didn’t know about.

Ginger says:

Life is not perfect any more now than it was before I found RES, however, I have learned to trust my discernment more, rather than dismiss it.

I’m steady on the inside.

Ginger says:

I’m scaling back on wasteful uses of time, and really being intentional about going for my goals.

I don’t actually have to do much figuring out. If something bothers me and I’m worrying, I schedule a session.

Ginger says:

Usually, that’s enough to get me back to being effective rather than swimming in wonder and taking away from my precious time.

Sometimes you have to pay to get the results you can’t get on your own. It’s been worth it.

Ginger says:

Also – the interesting thing about RES – yes, there are high quality energy reading skills that can tell what is going on with a person, but the rubber hits the road in objective reality.

Seeing what someone says and does or how I respond add to the truth value of the energy reading.

Ginger says:

And to not be impacted by some of the STUFF that exists, we can get energy healing to move forward more powerfully.

Powerfully to the point where I move on and forget that I was even bothered by something. I keep the learning and lose the worry.

Ginger says:

Like Diana mentioned above – do not squander this life.

I haven’t heard that before but it’s very meaningful to me right now. I have alot of goals and ambitions and I’ve found it’s just not wise to take a passive approach to living my life or spending time with people who don’t appreciate me.

Wonderful, insightful comments. Thanks so much to each of you who has been sharing your story here.

Also, I couldn’t agree more strongly: Do not squander this life.

Vera says:

What does it mean when a person can’t do RES sessions anymore? What is going on with a person when that is what is decided by an RES practitioner?

Vera says:

What are the requirements to be an RES client?

Any person interested in having an RES session is eligible to be a client.

However, in a first session (or after any number of sessions) we RES experts can decide at our discretion if that particular person is not gaining results, or otherwise is not a good fit as a client. Doesn’t happen often. Please don’t worry about it.