Mary Berry Aura Reading. Refined Smell and Taste.

Mary Berry Aura Reading

Mary Berry Aura Reading. What’s it like to research perception for a super-taster?

Mary Berry Aura Reading. Ready for something lighthearted and even quite sweet? I sure am. Which is why today’s tasty aura reading involves a queen. A baking queen.

From 2010 to 2016 this culinary artist was one of the judges on BBC One’s The Great British Bake Off  And that’s just the start of her accomplishments.

Massively popular, it doesn’t hurt that Mary Berry also has a way with words. For instance, “Life is too short to make your own puff pastry.”

On the other hand, she’s cheerfully admitted this: Never has she ordered a takeout pizza.

Who Inspired this Mary Berry Aura Reading?

Honors go to Blog-Buddy KYLIE and her Comments 89-92. Winning her first prize in our Curiosity Questions Contest.

Today I’m aiming to respond to KYLIE’S great curiosity questions. Totally suitable for using energetic literacy to bring dependable insight! Summarizing below:

As a huge fan of the Great British Baking Show… I’m also interested in Mary Berry, who was a host of the show for several seasons.

First, I’d like to know about how she uses power, because she is so regal!

Also, I wonder if her personality is warm and friendly at work, or somebody not to cross!

I’m also curious about how fine and nuanced her appreciation of food flavors and textures must be.

Shall We Peek into the Oven of Aura Reading?

Before I commence the baking for this five-flavored concoction… What are the ingredients for today’s tasty aura research?

In this case, three different photographs of Mary Berry. Beginning with the most regal one.

Learn more about aura reading here.

Out of loads of other aura reading books, this one is an international bestseller. (Maybe it could help you, too.)

And here’s a link to a five-lesson Free Intro to Reading Auras. Online learning, on demand. Come and discover the method of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses® .

(After graduating, you have the option of signing up for Aura Reading for YOU — easy step-by-step training for energetic literacy, and the most empowering training in aura reading that you’ll find anywhere.

Enough said. Let’s have us some fun.

Mary Berry Aura Reading. Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room on TV

First, background info on this chakra databank: Count this, of course, as one of Ms. Berry’s optional chakra databanks. Most of us will never have this particular one. But she does.

Symbolic Size

Fills the room + 5 miles. Not over-functioning, this is called “performance charisma,” folks.

Quality

Watching her, you feel as though you know her. She’s adept, adroit — an expert. Yet she’s approachable.

And this is her authentic presence. Completely different from, for instance, throwing out a Personality Projection.

Mary Berry Aura Reading. Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room at Work

First, background info on this chakra databank: Here’s another optional chakra databank. If you have a job… For as long as you have that particular job… You will have this chakra databank.

Symbolic Size

18 feet. Quite normal.

Quality

Businesslike. Brisk. No-nonsense — KYLIE, you did have a hunch about this didn’t you?

Mary Berry Aura Reading. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power at Work

First, background info on this chakra databank: Again, if you work — and who doesn’t work at something YOU would consider to be work? If you work, you’ve got this optional chakra databank.

Symbolic Size

17 feet. Quite normal yet again.

Quality

Seemingly gentle and unflappable. But nah! Not if you rile her or disrespect her!

Certain expectations evidently come with being Mary Berry. What you don’t “know who she is” and act accordingly? Then I doubt if you’ll last long in that work environment.

Now Let’s Bring on a New Mary Berry Photo

This one. Definitely worth a click, Blog-Buddies. This aura photo shows her making a bit of a face.

Usually sniffing is a gesture of disdain. Even outright snobbery. But this expression on Berry’s face? Look closer.

Check out her nostrils. See how her upper nose ridge is wrinkling? Could she be taking a deep inhale of that pizza?

Mary Berry Aura Reading. High Heart Chakra Databank for Sense of Smell

First, background info on this chakra databank: Part of your soul expression in this lifetime is to have a chakra databank for each of the five senses. There are other ways to delve into each sense’s specialties. But here’s where to begin.

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Just part of her job, folks! When she’s done sampling, that chakra databank may well return to smaller proportions.

Quality

Joy at tasting. Wonder at tasting. And May Berry’s usual curiosity at play, as she sifts through the multiple fragrances.

Reminds me of how my musician husband listens to music. Between having highly talented hearing, plus all he has learned while getting a college degree in music… Of course he hears layers. If prodded, he can even name them all. Noticing all those layers is just something he does.

Like that, Mary Berry tastes a parade of sensations. And she’s really expert at naming them, seems to me. Even the tiniest whiffs of scented information.

Incidentally, here’s something especially fascinating about the aging process. Sure, it’s of interest to those of us who are seniors, like Mary Berry. Also worth considering if you’re still a spring chicken (as it were). And you wonder, what changes when a person grows older?

Seems like her sense of smell is no longer as acute as formerly. Yet she’s got all the sensual categories.

• Thanks to neuroplasticity in her brain.
  • Or putting it in human terms, thanks to long experience and expertise.

Therefore, my experience of this chakra databank suggests: Mary Berry needs only a smallish waft of scent. Instantly she can peg it.

Completing Our Mary Berry Survey, Here’s one Last Photo

Taste buds activated. Here she goes!

Mary Berry Aura Reading. High Heart Chakra Databank for Sense of Taste

Finally, background info on this last chakra databank: Again, Part of each human being’s soul expression in this lifetime is to have a chakra databank for sense of taste.

Symbolic Size

1,000 feet. Under the circumstances, I’d say not over-functioning. Instead, I’d say talent engaged, tasting time.

Quality

More synesthesia! Seems to me, Mary Berry’s huge gifts for perception include:

• Seeing subtle images
  • Tidy analysis of textures
  • A very physical awareness of mouth feel while tasting
  • And, of course, an exceptionally acute sense of taste.

What a fun treat!!!

Thank you Rose. You are right, I had a hunch that she was not someone you would want to cross!

That is so interesting about her authentic presence.

Also fascinating, her gifts for perception for smell and taste.

And interesting how as she ages, her sense of smell is less acute, but is made up for by her many years of expertise and experience.

Brittany says:

So fascinating! Thanks Kylie and Rose.

Constance says:

What a fascinating post. Thank you!

And eternal learner in me was so delighted to read about the new (to me) chakra databanks — Sense of Smell and Sense of Taste at the High Heart Chakra!

Lindsey Lorant says:

Oh, yay! I love The Great British Baking Show!

You confirmed how authentic she is on the show.

Lindsey says:

I love reading about her gifts of taste textures and smells!

She does come across someone I wouldn’t want to cross for sure too (I agree Kylie-LOL)!

Lindsey says:

She does come of as an expert, but not annoyingly. She truly loves baking, especially tasting time! 🙂

Ha, ha what fun and yum!

Lindsey says:

Also, I find it so fascinating how much of a variety of Chakra Databanks there are for different people because of their profession, lifestyle, etc, etc, etc…wow!

Thank you Rose for doing this and sharing such a treat!

Thanks to all of you who have been sharing the tasty fun of this aura reading.

Related to your Comment #9, LINDSEY, I’m so glad you’re waking up (even more) to the wonder of all those chakra databanks. Still, as my research shows me, just 50 chakra databanks per chakra.

Yes, some chakra databanks are optional, although most are standard issue for a human adults.

But that’s just part of the wonder of it. Did you ever look up at the night sky and see all those stars, more than you can count, all suspended in vastness? And it takes your breath away. And your heart leaps up into a sense of wonder! (If so, there’s a certain RES book I’d recommend, “Bigger than All the Night Sky.”)

Then add to your sense of chakra databanks this simple fact: Yours, mine, everyone’s — every split second while we’re awake, they whoosh in and out, changing in size and quality.

Yes, every single one of your hundreds of chakra databanks!

Because you’re gathering information. You’re making choices. You’re waking yourself up just a bit more.

Or you’re using that free-will-privilege of dulling down, zoning out, numbing yourself, gossiping, or whatever.

Every waking moment, there’s the equivalent of a super-detailed printout of your consciousness. This profile of your status quo is inscribed in all your chakra databanks.

Some goes into your short-term memory for this lifetime (your collection of energetic holograms).

While simultaneously another copy goes into your long-term memory, for all your lifetimes, the “Storehouse of Impressions.”

While meanwhile your conscious mind has its own infinity of experiences, looking out through your eyes, hearing, touching and — hooray! — smelling and tasting. Learning.

As you position your consciousness hither and thither.

Besides all that twinkling light display weren’t enough, with the bits and bytes of info (including every one of your chakra databanks), and the super-delicious, fascinating use of your free will…

There’s so much more. Because every human alive has the very same process going on.

Plus we’ve got the milder forms of consciousness (minus the amazing free will given exclusively to humans) of animals, plants, minerals.

On good days and bad, it sure helps me to remember for a second or two in that day, what a living masterpiece this Learning Planet is. All our growth potential! All the potential for wonder! And every bit of it gift-wrapped in Divine love!

So here’s a curiosity question as part of wrapping up our Curiosity Questions contest. Speaking of chakra databanks, do you sometimes talk to a friend who has never heard of them?

What kind of thing do you say? And are your friends shocked, dismissive, or curious… that there can be more to aura reading than simply doing an energy reading or chakra reading?

Tracey says:

I reaaly enjoyed this aura reading Rose. After reading this, I watched a few more episodes of the show and knowing about Mary’s natural gifts and talents heightened my already enjoyable experience.

I find the different ways people use their gifts fascinating!

TRACEY, that’s such a great point. And it seems to me you’re exploring that theme I asked about in Comment #19. Can there be more to aura reading than a newbie might know?

So much more! Including what goes on with every chakra databank you or I might read. And then, if it’s a person like Mary Berry, you can watch what she does right on the surface of life.

As for those of you who are learning energetic literacy for yourself (I especially recommend my series of flexible, online aura reading workshops)…

By the time you graduate from Aura Reading for YOU (The 101 online workshop), your understanding and appreciation will blossom. Yeah, yeah, I know that most people don’t yet know that chakra databanks are real. But they sure are. You can read them. You can find new fascination in people. And also you can watch those people with renewed interest.