Smile Bringers. Who makes you smile? You’ve got so many possibilities for nominating public figures for our new contest. More than you might think at first!
Funnily enough, you might blank out initially. So let me prod you a bit. Soon you’ll be able to name loads of smile bringers in your life right now. Good people who bring a smile to your face, for one reason or another. Some you might even know from their comments at this blog!
Imagine! Smiles are one thing that your Fitbit cannot measure. Because your smiles come so spontaneously. And often, come to think of it! How can you possibly count them all?
Fortunately, I’m asking you to do something far easier than counting them: Nominating just one at a time.
Smile Bringers. Choose One at a Time to Enter this Contest.
Choosing one out of so many! Your heart will help you think of some of your favorite smile bringers.
They might be:
- Instructors with the Great Courses. Adult ed teachers whose CDs and DVDs are probably available at your public library. (Already I’ve done a Skilled Empath Merge on my teacher crush, Linguistics Professor John McWhorter.)
- Radio broadcasters. Granted, you may not be familiar with their faces. But you still can follow the instructions below for entering the contest. Thanks to your friend, Ms. Internet, you’re so socially connected! A suitable photo is just a click or two away.
- Celebrities you see on TV talk shows. Or may even see in their actual plays or movies or TV shows.
- Musicians, whether they’ve won a Grammy or not.
Just about any category of public figure would be fabulously fun. Only please avoid nominating politicians. In America and the U.K. political feelings are so tender right now. Maybe elsewhere, too.
I get that. One reason for creating our shiny, smile-bringing new contest!
Smile Bringers All Have Faces. Have You Noticed?
That makes them eligible to receive a face reading. But what is face reading, exactly? Some obvious version of expression reading, like you’ve done for your entire life?
Face reading means discerning truth about people through thoughtful interpretation of facial characteristics. It’s a 5,000-year-old art. Personally, I specialize in using the system of Face Reading Secrets®.
Here’s an introductory face reading video I’ve made about it. (Consider that I made it just for you. 🙂 )
How can you learn this way to help you understand people better, communicate better?
- “The NEW Power of Face Reading” will give you a solid foundation. Discover how easily you can learn.
- You might also enjoy “Read People Deeper“. Combining face reading +body language + aura reading. Gorgeously illustrated!
Finally, this description of RES Face Reading Sessions can preview for you… Preview how many different ways a personal face reading session can bring a smile to your face. And help with self-esteem, career success, and more.
Smile Bringers Contest — How You Can Enter
In case having to choose just one person makes you frown… Fear not. Enter freely. Just use a separate comment box for each contest nominee.
Include all the following, one comment chunk at a time, when entering:
- Choose a public figure who brings a smile to your face.
- Supply the name of your nominee. Wow, you guessed that already? 😉
Guess what? I won’t be asking you to supply a photo. I’ll do that part for the winning entries. Because I want your imaginations to take flight.
- Please do summarize what that public figure does. Besides making you smile.
- Optional: Choose one or more “items of face data” you’re curious about. What, you don’t know what to look for on faces? Maybe it’s time you developed the fine wintertime holiday called face reading. Physiognomy!
- Enter as often as you like, but definitely within this next month.
Contest closes on March 11, 2019. Afterward I’ll award three prizes. Here’s to the power of face reading… to make our lives better.