Valentine’s Day Encouragement. Regardless of your romantic prospects for this holiday, here’s one way to improve how you feel about yourself, about life.
Trust! As in trusting yourself more. And trusting yourself, no matter what.
Granted, trusting yourself may not be the theme of many valentines given today. All the emphasis is on letting go, hoping, wishing, and falling. Trusting baby Cupid. (As if he’s got exemplary adult-style discernment!)
Supposedly we’ll gain so much happiness if we simply allow ourselves fall in love.
My Valentine’s Day Encouragement to You Begins with: Wait Just a Minute!
Don’t leave home without your head!
And wherever you spend this evening, trust the choice you have made. For example:
- If you go out with someone quite new, don’t rush things. Instead, just enjoy what you’ve got.
- If you’re hanging out with a long-time partner or spouse, please! Don’t expect your love to turn shiny and new. Celebrate as fancy as you like. But mostly enjoy being together.
- You could make today a face reading date with a friend: Find new reason to like and love yourselves. Just the two of you, a couple of mirrors and your copy of “The NEW Power of Face Reading.”
- And if you’re going to spend the evening alone, congratulate yourself. You’ve chosen somebody wonderful, great company. Somebody you can trust. (Or else somebody you can learn to trust.)
Valentine’s Day Encouragement for Trusting Yourself
On a day devoted to opening your heart, maybe you can make some new room for trust: Wisely trusting yourself.
When it comes to trusting yourself fully? Hey, you’re entitled to do that.
And trusting yourself can make a big difference.
Look, one way or another, you’re going to make choices today. Every day of your life, you’ll keep on making choices. Wouldn’t you like to make good ones, Blog-Buddies? Wouldn’t you prefer to make excellent choices?
Surely the best choices require that you trust yourself.
Yet the funny thing is, even the most experienced seekers of personal growth… Might you have missed this one?
In Your Honor, the February 2019 Issue of
“Reading Life Deeper,” My Newsletter,
Brings You Encouragement for Trusting Yourself.
We’ll explore that in the main article. Then we’ll have more fun as well.
Speaking of fun…
Please comment below about learning to trust yourself. How’s that going for you?
Have you got a gripe?
Or maybe you’ve got an inspiring story to share about a time when you learned to trust yourself more.
Story or not, what has helped you? What’s been helpful on Valentine’s Day itself! Or on any other day?
Newsletter Signup Is Easy. Here’s How.
About two minutes is all it takes:
- Simply go to my website’s Home Page. (For a shortcut, just scroll up to the RES logo at the top of this page. Click on it.)
- Scroll all the way down. And there you’ll find the signup box. Easy-peasy.
- If you ever wish to unsubscribe, that’s easy too.
- And should you change your email address, it would be great if you’d unsubscribe out the old and then subscribe in the new.
- Of course, your confidential info is handled honorably:
- No renting.
- No selling.
- And definitely no heartache.
- Just some of the sweet company you deserve. Happy Valentine’s Day!