Empath Empowerment Enhancement. Guest Post by EVE

Empath Empowerment Enhancement

Empath Empowerment Enhancement. What happened when EVE invited me (via my online workshop) into her home?

Empath Empowerment Enhancement. Here’s some good news for all of you empaths who have been using the system of Empath Empowerment®.

First, Though, Some Background

Probably you know that Empath Empowerment is the only trademarked system for empaths in America. Already you know what it’s for.

Hopefully you haven’t been like a hungry but penniless customer, wistfully described by the poet Keats. You haven’t been standing with your nose touching the glass storefront of the pastry shoppe.

Phew! Instead you’ve learned from my #1 resource for empaths. This little book, published less than a year ago. A how-to that was rave-reviewed recently by the Midwest Book Review.

And maybe you know about my other three books for empaths. Meant to upgrade your skills and empower you. Each one adds power to your empath skills. Ideally, you read them in sequence:

Book 2 for Empaths, Quick & Easy. Empath Book 3, building upon that foundation. Culminating in Book 3, for becoming a Master Empath.

Beyond that, What’s Available for Empath Empowerment Enhancement?

Two Empath Empowerment Online Workshops, that’s what! Three, actually, if you count the Free Intro.

All five lessons are yours for the asking. If you should sign up for a longer workshop in this series, you’ll get 10 lessons each.

• Discoveries is Empath 101.
  • While Empath 102 is called Your Stronger Sense of Self.
  • One lesson after another, you explore empath skills on your schedule. Each on-demand lesson includes lectures (audio or video), handouts and worksheets. Plus a quiz.
  • Also, like every one of my online workshops (past the Free Intro level), hello! We’ve got a Forum for each lesson. Adding to the interactive quality built into the rest of your learning.

Through one of those Forums, I read some comments by EVE. Wow, I was so moved by what she wrote. Summarizing her experience, she put words to what I hoped would be the result for my empath students.

Not her specific Aha!s, necessarily. More like the growth. Empath Empowerment Enhancement! Even for folks who already read those aforementioned books for empaths.

Graciously, EVE consented to have some of her Forum comments become a guest post. So here they are. consolidated into one guest post.

Empath Empowerment Enhancement. Eve’s Experience

I have been living as a Skilled Empath for quite a while already. But what I found in these two little workshops blew me away.

For instance, I realized that the “Get Big” technique is about making it easier for you to notice YOU. And not about having an experience with that Divine being.

AHA!!

Plus a Very Intimate Empath Empowerment Enhancement

Concerning another technique, “Coming Home”: I loved the nuance and deep understanding that I gained about each of the component parts of myself.

I had a tiny course correction. This made a huge difference in my experience of the technique: Bringing awareness to each level in turn and just OBSERVING .

Until I had this AHA, I used to control my mind more. I had not noticed that I was adding subtle extras. Hard to describe!

• Like forcing myself to notice, rather than just experiencing naturally.
  • And forcing myself to FEEL an emotion at Emotions.
  • Or pushing myself to feel something physical at Physical Body).

Skills NOT In Rose’s Books. Extra Empath Empowerment Enhancement!

Regarding the Advanced version of “Coming Home.” It’s been so much easier and actually very enjoyable to do. As a result, I am happily spending my entire allotment of daily Technique Time on it. Already I feel like I have grown as a result.

One more RES workshop has been worth its weight in gold.

A very hearty thank you!

In Turn, I Give a Big Thank You to EVE

At least, I give her this after a very hearty “You’re welcome.” 😉

Putting into words the finest shifts to your experiences in consciousness? Don’t expect to find this on Instagram, Blog-Buddies. Seems to me, EVE has shown tremendous discernment. Not only noticing subtle experiences but describing them.

What’s left for you to add by way of comments, Blog-Buddies? I’m not going to challenge you to share equally elusive, “tiny,” shifts to your consciousness.

Instead, it might be easier to share your recent stories as a skilled empath. Like head-slapper moments of the happy kind!

Also, you’re invited to ask your general questions about being an empath. What does it mean to be skilled or empowered as an empath. In contrast to instructions that likely will lead to spiritual addiction. (To find the juiciest part, scroll down to the turquoise box.)

Because Some of You Who Are Reading This Have Also Read about Other Approaches for Helping Empaths

Understandably, then, you might feel confused. Which kinds of “empowerment” are out there on YouTube? What supposedly brings empowerment to empaths? To give you some idea why I’m asking… This link takes you to Google’s first page of hits for “Empath Empowerment.”

Click there and you’ll notice many, many others who use my trademarked term. Frankly, I don’t have a large enough legal team to stop all these trademark infringements.

Nonetheless, I can assure you, these other empath teachers sure aren’t offering anything remotely like the system of Empath Empowerment®. In fact, some pretty far-fetched ideas about “empath” exist out there in the blogosphere. So feel free to ask questions here, one comment at a time.

Another educational venture for all of us empaths, this time inspired by EVE!

Liane says:

Beautiful observations, Eve.

You’ve captured in words how special the subtleties of Empath Empowerment can be.

Steve says:

I really liked this too, Eve. It seems unique to me about Empath Empowerment, how the skills are effortless. And then when you advance farther at using those skills, they do not seem more complicated.

Instead, I just understand better, and also the skills feel simpler, using them becomes more effortless.

Emily Turner says:

Thank you for sharing these with us Eve!

Although I have been lucky enough to take the workshop in person and also over the phone, you’ve inspired me to do the online course soon, to deepen my own skills!

Jean says:

Yes – many thanks Eve for sharing here.

Indeed tiny course corrections can make a huge difference – at any stage of consciousnesss.

Gavin Kent says:

Thank you for this blog post Eve. Empath Empowerment has taken me a long way towards my on-going process of getting to know myself humanly.

I have grown to learn to have more trust in myself, which allows me to respond to situations with appropriate discernment, social skills, and use of power. It is empowering, for sure.

Eve says:

Thank you! It really was a D’oh moment for me to realize I had been adding extras to the technique.

It was just a tiny tweak and having it corrected has really made everything more effortless.

Eve says:

I’ve taken this workshop in person also, but retook it as I am learning that there is so much information packed into them, along with the occasional massive, tiny tweak.

Diana says:

Leo’s comment 36 jumped out for me as my current reality is the result of two decisions I made in 2018-to end a romantic relationship and to end a five year run in a job to take a new one.

Diana says:

Some of what I thought would happen didn’t come true but with the help of RES sessions I see how much i’ve grown regardless.

Diana says:

I had to use my big girl skills with the new job and had to change the situation with another decision, once again RES sessions helped me understand this and not get bogged down by what seemed to be unlucky events.

Tatiana says:

Thank you Eve for writing it!

Tatiana says:

I also want to retake this workshop in online version.

Tatiana says:

Becoming a skilled empath was a great time and money investment.

I took the in person workshop years ago.

Tatiana says:

Now when I look back I understand it was my biggest growth booster!

It gave me strength to handle problems better and be more effective in life

I love your comments Eve!

Taking the empath empowerment workshops was life changing for me, and I look forward to taking the online versions of these workshops. It is so true that even very small course corrections make a big difference.

Skilled-Empath-in-Training says:

Thank you so much for sharing your insights, Eve!

They are very helpful, as I am also working on my own empath empowerment!

Brittany says:

Empath Empowerment has changed my life.

It’s wonderful to hear how others’ lives are changed for the better, too!

Olivia Swan says:

I enjoyed reading this Eve. Thank you for sharing.

I would agree Kylie that even small corrections can make a very big difference. And also where we place our attention!

Lindsey says:

I totally relate to all you shared Eve! So true about “Get Big” too!

Great post of information from authentic experience! Love this! Thank you both????

Engineer Jesse says:

The “Coming Home” technique is fantastic….and I like the insight regarding Get Big! Thanks Eve!

Becky says:

I, too, enjoyed this EVE!

I used to believe that AHA! moments had to be huge, like discovering a new planet or something. But it’s the subtle shifts that happen and accumulate into something huge.

Becky says:

Thank you for being brave enough to share. Rose’s Empath Empowerment system has helped me to recognize the counter-productive habits that were so ingrained in my life.

I can just smile to myself with that little AHA! moment and put that energy to better use now!