Purposely Feeling Emotional Pain

Purposely Feeling Emotional Pain

Purposely Feeling Emotional Pain? This just might be like sticking your finger into the fire in order to heal your scar from a previous burn.

Purposely Feeling Emotional Pain. Have you ever heard this is good for you?

The highlight of today’s post is recorded research into the effects of it. Because theories may make it sound impressive. But what does it really accomplish, purposely delving into past emotional pain?

Sure, today’s article is controversial. Yet you may decide to share it with others. Deciding after you listen yourself. And then go… “Omigod. This meditation practice to clear pain…? Made things so much worse. Not better.”

Purposely Feeling Emotional Pain. Who Does This?

What kind of person does this? Often, pure-hearted people, like Gladys. People who would endure just about any kind of suffering. Because their desire for personal growth and spiritual awakening is so strong.

Gladys, you’ll meet soon. Others you may already know personally:

Blog-Buddies, have you ever been involved in this sort of practice? Then please comment below.

Are you still doing it? What were the results, for you, of purposely feeling emotional pain? Maybe as promised. Maybe not.

Purposely Feeling Emotional Pain. How to Research the Results?

Where else is better for this kind of research… than this blog? Deeper Perception sure can be practical in this way.

Specifically, I’ll outline some technical bits. In case you’d like clarity about my approach in the recording below.

1. First of all, I’m using skills of energetic literacy.
  2. Reading parts of Gladys’s aura about engaging in life. Such as emotional growth and spiritual growth. Areas of life that have their own corresponding chakra databank. (That last link takes you to one of my YouTube videos.)
  3. Important fact: Researching with energetic literacy has nothing to do with psychic development. Such as working with spirits. One easy way to tell is that I’m using a trademarked system to do this, Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®. The more you learn about this approach, the clear this distinction will become.
  4. One advanced skill of energetic literacy involves research into “energetic holograms.” (Incidentally, this link takes you to another YouTube video.)

Gladys has subconsciously stored plenty of these slices of life. (A.K.A. Energetic holograms, stored in her subconscious mind and aura.)

Together, we agreed on one incident to explore. And within that incident, we explored two different energetic holograms:

• Starting off the meditation technique — that was her first energetic hologram. There I read an array of Gladys’ chakra databanks at the beginning of that incident.
  • Second, I read a different energetic hologram, an hour later. Researching the same set of chakra databanks. Only we chose a hologram from the end of the incident.

Comparing and contrasting? Sure, that simple, really.

Overall, we used deeper perception to step away from theories. Directly we researched how  Gladys was doing when she sat to do a technique. It was supposed to heal her. And she did it for an hour. Exactly as directed!

Well, how wonderful were the results? Soon you’ll hear for yourself.

Adding Just a Bit More Background.

WHY Was Gladys Purposely Feeling Emotional Pain?

Overall, here’s how it seems to me. Gladys is a courageous soul who really, really wants to move toward using her full potential in life.

Evidently, many people had told her that a key to psychological self-actualization was to pursue pain. As in clearing emotional trauma by re-experiencing it.

One technique that Gladys trusted in came from Christie Marie Sheldon. Sheldon provides guided meditations like this one.

Immediately, some of you experienced readers of this blog might think, “Aha! I wonder if this is really hypnosis. Although it’s called a meditation. Because many people mix them up.

Anyway, Gladys has been experimenting with one of Sheldon’s recordings. Recently, she spent an hour doing exactly what Sheldon told her to do.

Blog-Buddies, one reason to listen to the following recording is to appreciate this: As we discovered through the research, Gladys clearly did a great job. But then, what was the result in her subconscious mind and auric energies?

Big thanks to Gladys. After her very first session of RES Energy HEALING, I asked if she would allow me to explore the truth of what Sheldon’s technique did to her. Graciously, she agreed to let me research, record, and share the following.

Here we go!

Graham says:

Definitely an interesting listen – thank you Rose, and Gladys.

Emily Turner says:

Thank you so much for sharing this Gladys! I think it will be SO helpful to people who have also tried similar approaches.

Thanks to you, Rose and Gladys, for sharing this enlightening recording.

I have never heard of such a practice before this blog post. This never would have appealed to me anyway!

Chloe says:

Thank you for sharing this with us Rose and Gladys.

Liane says:

Thank you Rose and Gladys for this powerful recording. Not so subtle are the differences in the aura research before and after the meditation. The information is very thought provoking.

This makes me want to thank you, Rose, for your high standard of practice and impecible ethics in every single one of the many RES sessions I’ve had thus far.

Thanks for sharing this Rose and Gladys. It’s been a long time since I believed that people grow through suffering, but once upon a time I did.

One of the things that struck me most about this recording, was how Gladys ended up by feeling emotionally devastated after doing this one hour “healing” technique. Never once have I felt like this after a session of RES healing.

I have felt rejuvenated, giddy, lighter, more like myself, happier, calmer, more energetic….but never “emotionally devastated.” That is unconscionable.

Witness Protection says:

Thanks for sharing Gladys and Rose. What an impact all of our choices make on our growth!

Witness Protection says:

I’ve been through many therapy sessions where the main goal is to talk about my deepest fears and emotions and problems and traumas.

I was emotionally spent after each session, to the extent I was also physically exhausted.

Witness Protection says:

I’d leave the therapist bawling my eyes out, but determined this would finally be my out.

Freedom from the emotional pain!

Witness Protection says:

Quite opposite that, this typically started a domino effect of rehashing these emotions and feelings day in and day out for weeks following these visits.

How miserable.

Witness Protection says:

If I do something though, no half assing. That’s not my personality.

“When I fully understand, THEN I will have my power” was my motto (quotes from audio).

Witness Protection says:

I’d just push through and force more crying and misery. This left me just as messed up, if not more, than prior to forcing the emotional pain.

RES has never left me with anything short of immense relief AND feeling MORE human, certainly not detached or so into my emotions I lost my identity….identity becomes clearer every session.

GRAHAM!
    EMILY TURNER!
    SANDRA HAERING!
    CHLOE!
    LIANE!
    KYLIE!
    And WITNESS PROTECTION!

Thanks so much to each of you for your contribution here. This has to be one of the most sensitive topics ever covered at my blog, because if you’ve invested time and tears and treasure in this type of healing… it takes so much courage to let it go.

And you described that kind of courage so beautifully, WITNESS PROTECTION. On a technical note, I agree with you totally about “This left me just as messed up, if not more, than prior to forcing the emotional pain.”

Unwittingly, good people who follow this path of healing through personally opening up emotional pain, receive two kinds of STUFF: Negative Thought Forms and also Frozen Blocks of Stuck Energy. No kidding! Ironic, isn’t it?

Olivia Swan says:

This was very interesting Rose. I used to think suffering would make me grow, but it was something I was not conscious of.

I wasn’t aware of it until I started working with you.

Olivia Swan says:

I used to inflict both physical and emotional pain on myself always thinking that it would bring some form of relief, or maybe I just thought I deserved to suffer.

Regardless, I think the suffering became a significant part of my identity.

Olivia Swan says:

Even when I wasn’t inflicting pain on myself, I was in emotional pain CONSTANTLY, and the only thing that brought me relief from suffering was drugs and drinking.

Sometimes I forget what a lost soul I was before finding RES.

Olivia Swan says:

Thank goodness those days are gone!!! Thanks to RES I know how to choose (or get help choosing) joy, truth, and growth in a way that’s real and practical and allows me to see the positive results in my life.

I hope that anyone fortunate enough to find RES, sees it as the gift that it is.

Today, brave “Gladys,” now a.k.a. “GOLDIE,” has written a fabulous follow-up. Originally sent to me as a comment, but upgraded to a guest post.

Have a look. It’s inspiring!

And here’s one more follow-up. Are you curious to learn about the New Age celebrity who recorded the meditation that caused problems for Gladys (or GOLDIE)?

Here it is.