Purposely Feeling Emotional Pain. Have you ever heard this is good for you?
The highlight of today’s post is recorded research into the effects of it. Because theories may make it sound impressive. But what does it really accomplish, purposely delving into past emotional pain?
Sure, today’s article is controversial. Yet you may decide to share it with others. Deciding after you listen yourself. And then go… “Omigod. This meditation practice to clear pain…? Made things so much worse. Not better.”
Purposely Feeling Emotional Pain. Who Does This?
What kind of person does this? Often, pure-hearted people, like Gladys. People who would endure just about any kind of suffering. Because their desire for personal growth and spiritual awakening is so strong.
Gladys, you’ll meet soon. Others you may already know personally:
- Seekers of self-actualization: Folks who believe that psychological growth requires “working through” pain.
- Christians who believe that pain is always sent as God’s blessing.
- Buddhists who believe that “life is suffering.”
- New Agers who feel guilty over their suffering. Because, to them, it means that previously they earned bad karma. Hence the term “New Age Guilt.”
Blog-Buddies, have you ever been involved in this sort of practice? Then please comment below.
Are you still doing it? What were the results, for you, of purposely feeling emotional pain? Maybe as promised. Maybe not.
Purposely Feeling Emotional Pain. How to Research the Results?
Where else is better for this kind of research… than this blog? Deeper Perception sure can be practical in this way.
Specifically, I’ll outline some technical bits. In case you’d like clarity about my approach in the recording below.
- First of all, I’m using skills of energetic literacy.
- Reading parts of Gladys’s aura about engaging in life. Such as emotional growth and spiritual growth. Areas of life that have their own corresponding chakra databank. (That last link takes you to one of my YouTube videos.)
- Important fact: Researching with energetic literacy has nothing to do with psychic development. Such as working with spirits. One easy way to tell is that I’m using a trademarked system to do this, Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®. The more you learn about this approach, the clear this distinction will become.
- One advanced skill of energetic literacy involves research into “energetic holograms.” (Incidentally, this link takes you to another YouTube video.)
Gladys has subconsciously stored plenty of these slices of life. (A.K.A. Energetic holograms, stored in her subconscious mind and aura.)
Together, we agreed on one incident to explore. And within that incident, we explored two different energetic holograms:
- Starting off the meditation technique — that was her first energetic hologram. There I read an array of Gladys’ chakra databanks at the beginning of that incident.
- Second, I read a different energetic hologram, an hour later. Researching the same set of chakra databanks. Only we chose a hologram from the end of the incident.
Comparing and contrasting? Sure, that simple, really.
Overall, we used deeper perception to step away from theories. Directly we researched how Gladys was doing when she sat to do a technique. It was supposed to heal her. And she did it for an hour. Exactly as directed!
Well, how wonderful were the results? Soon you’ll hear for yourself.
Adding Just a Bit More Background.
WHY Was Gladys Purposely Feeling Emotional Pain?
Overall, here’s how it seems to me. Gladys is a courageous soul who really, really wants to move toward using her full potential in life.
Evidently, many people had told her that a key to psychological self-actualization was to pursue pain. As in clearing emotional trauma by re-experiencing it.
One technique that Gladys trusted in came from Christie Marie Sheldon. Sheldon provides guided meditations like this one.
Immediately, some of you experienced readers of this blog might think, “Aha! I wonder if this is really hypnosis. Although it’s called a meditation. Because many people mix them up.”
Anyway, Gladys has been experimenting with one of Sheldon’s recordings. Recently, she spent an hour doing exactly what Sheldon told her to do.
Blog-Buddies, one reason to listen to the following recording is to appreciate this: As we discovered through the research, Gladys clearly did a great job. But then, what was the result in her subconscious mind and auric energies?
Big thanks to Gladys. After her very first session of RES Energy HEALING, I asked if she would allow me to explore the truth of what Sheldon’s technique did to her. Graciously, she agreed to let me research, record, and share the following.
Here we go!