Aura Reading TV Reviews. Fun!
It’s a very new idea. An idea I really, really needed to find. Because a certain problem was bothering me.
Maybe you already know the problem I’m talking about.
Why I Felt the Need to Find a Substitute
For Doing Annual Aura Reading MOVIE Reviews
Maybe you could use a bit more fun in your life these days, Blog-Buddies. I sure could.
Especially given how discouraging I found it, reading auras of ugh! All the acting nominees for the 2019 Academy Awards.
Overall, such a mess! Evidently, the combo of:
- Big money and big pressure
- Plus all the cosmetic surgery and Botox
- Plus the “job requirement” that most female actors be anorexic
- Add the #MeToo moments that so many stars, male or female, have endured
- And the nearly complete lack of privacy;
- Finally, what you stir into the mix this fact? (To this aura reader, it’s a fact.) That fame is the most addictive drug on the planet
- And uh-oh! An awful lot of the big movie stars are doing really badly, aura-wise.
All this wasn’t just a prob for them. It became a problem for me.
Would I Stop Forever Doing Aura Reading Movie Reviews?
Noooooooooo. What a sad, sad solution that would be.
After so many years of doing annual Aura Reading Movie Reviews, I’m hooked.
Have you ever seen the blog post with links to all my published samples?
Of course, if you understand the power of aura reading, hello! It makes so much sense. To gauge how well an actor performs, do a comparison aura reading:
- Using an aura photo of the actor in the acclaimed role.
- Plus an aura photo of the actor being a person. (Or as close to a normal person as possible.)
- Hey, you do know this, right? Every regular photo is an aura photo.
Over the years, I’ve found it fascinating. Ever since I was invited to become this oddball kind of movie critic by Paige Wiser. (She interviewed me for a large bunch of articles published in the Chicago Sun-Times newspaper.)
Far as I know, no other aura reader is writing this kind of article. Really, Blog-Buddies, have you read other people’s aura reading movie reviews?
This topic is just about the only kind of google search where I do really, really well. 😉 So far, anyway.
How I mourned the loss of this annual treat, doing these aura readings!
Then Inspiration Dawned. Aura Reading TV Reviews!
This will be a new kind of comparison aura reading.
Together, we’ll research our favorite performers. And do it all year long.
Because there are plenty of TV actors who are doing well.
So let’s start doing this thing, Blog-Buddies.
All Year Long, You Can Name Candidates for Aura Reading TV Reviews
It’s like an open-ended contest. Nominate whenever you like. And as often as you like.
From time to time, I’ll choose somebody for an Aura Reading TV Review. Then publish a blog post.
No, I won’t guarantee that I’ll research everybody you nominate. In fact, I guarantee that I won’t.
For instance, I may check out the actor and find that the actor is doing badly, aura-wise. Then I’ll spare you details. Because the goal of this ongoing service is LIGHTHEARTED FUN.
Still, even if your choice isn’t selected for an Aura Reading TV Review, maybe you can write a guest post. By now, quite a lot of you Blog-Buddies have learned Stage 3 Energetic Literacy. 🙂
And, in any event, you can let other Blog-Buddies know about the best on TV. Let’s educate each other.
How, Exactly, Can You Nominate Actors for this New Kind of Celebrity Aura Reading?
Write one short comment at a time. Or else be prepared to have me chunk your comment up… into digestible bites.
- Nominate an actor or actress who is on a current scripted TV series. (That’s right, no reality show stars or others who perform by “being themselves.”)
- Name the TV series.
- Tell all of us why you think that performer is doing an outstanding job. Or just why you like the show. Or both!
From time to time, I’ll be doing these Aura Reading TV Reviews.
Just for fun. Yes fun! Come join me.