Growing Faster Now. A Guest Post by GOLDIE

Growing Faster Now.

Growing Faster Now. Here’s an inspiring guest post from a dedicated seeker of personal growth.

Growing Faster Now. How lovely to share with you GOLDIE’S transformation. Here she reports on how she has changed her life.

Only one week and one day since her aura reading on Purposely Feeling Emotional Pain”… What did GOLDIE do with the knowledge she gained?

Growing Faster Now, Compared to What?

Before you read today’s guest post, here’s some extra background. About this inspiring seeker of personal growth and spiritual awakening!

• A very new RES client, “GOLDIE” has just done her first session of RES Energy HEALING.
  • During her session, I selected a Healing Centerpiece from the category of RES Enlightenment Coaching. (It’s one of the skills described in the turquoise box. Towards the bottom, when you scroll down the page.)
  • Following her session, GOLDIE generously agreed to allow me to do some energetic literacy research for her. And then publish it!

Many of you Blog-Buddies have listened to that blog post: “Purposely Feeling Emotional Pain.” Of course, you’re welcome to comment there, as well as here.

Without further ado… Here’s today’s guest post from a fast-grower. Still very new to RES.

Growing Faster Now. What’s New Since My Session?

An update and some back story since my reading with Rose and this recording.

All this is very new to me.

I had only been exposed to “Removing Blocks” (the exercise discussed in the recording) with Christie Marie Sheldon for a little over a month.

It may have been misguided but it brought me to RES, and for that I am thankful.

What Changed Immediately

I learned a GREAT DEAL from my session and from this reading with Rose in the recording. I am not sure if I processed it all yet. But I wanted to mention something positive and well… Amazing!… that is changing my life!

The gold nugget from this experience for me has been amazing. Life changing. Life affirming.

It is simply that during my session (before this recording) with Rose, she had mentioned looking into  Empath Empowerment.

I wasn’t sure at first why she mentioned it but now it is OH SO CLEAR!

Growing Faster Now with Empath Empowerment®

The book Empath Empowerment in 30 Days is changing my life literally every day! Please forgive a newbie’s ramble:

I have spent my whole life living with other people’s Imported STUFF.

• My memories of when I was in young, going to a birthday party.
  • Or if I was around any large amount of people
  • Instead of feeling the joy of the event I would be completely… overwhelmed.

Suffering as an Unskilled Empath

It would take sometimes days to recover, missing school etc.

I used to pretend (and, also, not-so-pretend) to be sick. Because I just couldn’t deal with what I now understand was all the other people’s Imported Stuff.

All that input would frazzle me to the point of paralysis.

Trying to be myself at school, while confused by Imported STUFF from everyone.

And also attending a birthday party. When, as the party-goer, I filled up with Imported STUFF from other people.

All this was overwhelming for my little 6, 7, 8 year-old-self. So I missed a lot of school, wasted a lot of time and education . Boohoo, right?

Is there somewhere? Can someone comment and give me a link to another blog post or forum? So that I can talk to other Newbies and Old Hats about these things?

Steve says:

Feels to me like you’re off to a great start, Goldie. This isn’t a link to a post or forum. I do have a suggestion though.

Probably Rose gave you a sound recording of your session. That could be more valuable than anything else (except for having more sessions when you are able). You can listen to that recording three days after your session then a week after, then a month after. Each time, you’ll understand more.

Steve says:

Rose teaches things in layers. She gives you optional homework that you might not think to do because the session is so packed with help.

An exception would be the idea of reading her Book 1 of her four published books for empaths, “Empath Empowerment in 30 Days.”

Steve says:

Altogether, you might find a lot more goodies in that recording than you have heard so far.

Very good points, STEVE. If I charged extra for sound recordings from sessions, maybe people would remember to listen to them more often. They’re really meant to be ongoing resources, and I think you are right about the layers.

It’s not that I’m indirect. More like, whether it’s a personal session or a book like “Empath Empowerment in 30 Days,” or an online workshop — it’s a co-creation with a Divine Being like Jesus or St. Germain. And you know what? They’re smart.

Now, regarding your request in the last line of your guest post, GOLDIE, here come some practical points — both WHATs and WHYs.

For empaths, I do have ongoing forums. To participate, you take my online workshops. The FREE INTRO to Empath Empowerment does not have any forums. But you’ll get them in every one of my online workshops that requires you to pay a modest tuition in order to participate — getting lessons and also having lifetime membership in each lesson’s forums.

Soon as you take the Level 101 workshop for empaths, “Discoveries,” you gain ongoing membership into each of the three Forums for each of the 10 lessons.

You can share, and read other comments by fellow students, about your AHA!S, your SUCCESS STORIES, and TROUBLESHOOTING. Also, I monitor the forums and help to guide empaths as they progress. Every single online workshop I offer, from the 101 level onwards, gives you the option of these quality forums.

And to be very clear, there are no hidden fees. When you pay the workshop tuition, you get the very best lessons that I can put together, plus the forums exist in order for me to help you appropriately.

What about other forums etc. for empaths? I’m going to sound very counterculture here, GOLDIE, but they tend to be examples of blind empaths leading the blind.

GOLDIE, I know whereof I speak. Because I used to run an Empath Empowerment group on Facebook. (It still exists, for reading back posts, but is no longer active.)

Most of the contributions from readers were unacceptable for being presented about Empath Empowerment. Which, as you know, is a rigorous and trademarked system for helping empaths. So I deleted those would-be FB posts about how to, supposedly, become an empowered empath by buying special crystals, or by commiserating over the empath’s terrible pain and suffering, etc.

Otherwise, I found that many FB group readers wanted me to spoon-feed them tiny little teaspoons of knowledge — anything, really, so long as it could be F*R*E*E*.

At one time, I checked out all the other groups for empaths on FB. Well, what’s the most polite way I can put it? They made me really glad that I could offer quality skills to empaths (unlike what’s running rampant elsewhere).

So please be very clear that when people other than me, Rose Rosetree, offer groups or workshops or YouTube videos with names like “Empath Empowerment” or “Empowered Empath” (the latter is a name used in some of my how-to books for empaths), you’re getting imitations.

Might I suggest? Avoid these. Definitely, never mix in other people’s books or teachings for empaths… with what I offer. You won’t get something better. You’ll get a mess.

But what about the idea of chit-chatting with people who are becoming skilled empaths? You’ve got one great way to get that kind of community. Build it:

Tell your friends about this blog. Recommend that they take my online workshops for empaths. Maybe even buy them “Empath Empowerment in 30 Days” as a present.

Are there resources for empaths at this blog? Sure, and they can help… provided that you are also developing empath skills, as you are.

And also provided that you’re not falling into spiritual addiction — which is so prevalent. Spiritual addiction greatly slows down progress of any would-be skilled empath. (At that link just provided, scroll down to the turquoise box for details.)

To find blog posts about being an empath, use the SEARCH function. (It looks like a magnifying glass.) That easy! For example, searching on “Empath Empowerment“, wow! You’ll find quite a collection of helpful articles.

As for interaction, go ahead and comment on any article at this blog, whenever it was published. Both newbies and Old Hats and everyone else is free to comment. GOLDIE, that’s why this blog can help you every single day.

Brittany says:

Oh, Goldie! Welcome, welcome, welcome to RES.

Missing out on school and life is something I can relate to.

Brittany says:

While we all have a unique journey all our own, you’re in good company.

Brittany says:

I’ve spent a lot of time searching the blog, reading other guest posts, etc. Yes, they’re helpful, but staying the course with the “Empath Empowerment” series of books will continue to strengthen you as a person and as a skilled empath.

I think you’ll also find that the online workshops prove to be invaluable!

Brittany says:

When I started RES, I was stuck in the boat of comparing my journey.

I think this is common for empaths (correct me if I’m wrong, Rose) because we don’t really know ourselves….yet!

Brittany says:

Sharing similar experiences might seem like a good idea, but becoming a skilled empath, I think, is an even BETTER idea.

Day by day, you will like yourself more, trust yourself more, until…..wow, you barely remember what it was like to be unskilled.

Brittany says:

Again, welcome. It’s exciting to have another blog buddy join us here. ?

BRITTANY, as usual, I loved every word you wrote. Responding, as requested, to your Comment #17, this is where we find unintentional empath humor. As an Enlightenment Coach, not only as an Empath Coach, I assure you — comparing yourself to others is a human thing.

This has nothing to do with being an empath. Especially during sessions of RES Energy HEALING, I’ve helped plenty of non-empaths stop comparing themselves to others. Also plenty of empaths. Blog-Buddies, bring that sort of idea to your session with me and watch me give you some very individual help, related to STUFF in your own personal aura.

Meanwhile, here’s an excellent illustration of some of the nonsense provided for empaths on the internet. Nonsense, when problems that have nothing to do with being an empath… are solemnly addressed as problems specific to empaths or inevitable for empaths!

Googling just for giggles: “Empaths comparing themselves to others” brings up 592,000 hits.
    “Empath sadness” offers you 1,070,000 hits.
    “Empaths anxious” coughs up 3,820,000 hits.

Brittany says:

Thanks, Rose!

Goldie says:

Thank you all.

I see the value of avoiding comparing yourself to others. That could be a rabbit hole that would be… well a rabbit hole and all the mess that that implies.

Liane says:

Nice post, Goldie. Thank you for sharing.

The absolute favorite thing for me in becoming a Skilled Empath was learning how to live with my empath gifts turned off. It gave me time to settle in to a new awareness of me, just me, only me.

Liane says:

It also helped slow down the driving need to devour information; thinking once I read a book, or took an online workshop, I’d instantly be the kind of Skilled Empath who could operate at maximum capacity.

Liane says:

Liane says:

It’s a powerful thing being in charge of my empath gifts.

This wouldn’t have happened if I’d continued on with my random internet searches for what it means to be an empath. Only here at RES did I find not just answers, but solutions as well.

Diana says:

I just wanted to add Rose to your comment #4 that your blog posts are ongoing resources.

I re-read old posts all the time and get something new out of them. Thank you for this gift.

Olivia Swan says:

Oh how wonderful Goldie that you’ve discovered RES!

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Living on Earth says:

Welcome to RES Goldie…you’re in great company here!

Liane, I love the way you described being a Skilled Empath. Particularly comment #26
    “Nothing could have prepared me for the impact of simply living in the quiet and calm world of myself – how beneficial and healing this experience has been.”