Aura Reading Brian Chung for Spiritual Insight

Aura Reading Brian Chung for Spiritual Insight

Aura Reading Brian Chung for Spiritual Insight. Because I’m curious if the pretty pictures he sells in his tiny Bibles… have brought him something spiritually magnificent.

Aura Reading Brian Chung for Spiritual Insight. Ordinarily I don’t use energetic literacy skills to highlight a person’s religious and spiritual life. But….

Brian Chung is the leader of the dynamic duo who formed Alabaster Publishing. Brian was the first one to have the idea. Why not publish tiny little Bible books? For instance, a set of four books for the Gospels. So beautifully illustrated! No wonder Alabaster’s making money by selling the set of four for the bargain price of $100.

Look, many good people choose to live Post-Gutenberg. Makes sense that, for them, the words of a sacred scripture aren’t enough any more. People need — and will pay for — an EXPERIENCE. A pretty experience, loaded with pictures!

So the first Brian teamed up with the second, Bryan Ye-Chung. And now they’re full-time publishers, making good money. Hardly are they the only publishers of fancy Bible experiences, of course.

Brian and Bryan — with their last names, respectively, being Chung and Ye-Chung — caught my attention. Ever since I read an article about them in the Washington Post, “An Instagram-worthy Bible aimed at millennials.”

Are We Starting to Live in a Post-Gutenberg World?

Because that’s where these Cute Little Bible Nibbles are headed. Away from lame old “reading.” And toward something so much more like eating candy. Thanks to all you Blog-Buddies who commented at our first post of this little series.

Evidently there’s a consensus among readers of this blog. Get this: You can have an experience from reading itself.

Really? You don’t need pretty pictures to have an experience? Rather, you can have your own experience as a result of interacting with words on a page or a screen.

It’s called READING. You do it mostly inside your own head. Lovely for those of us who have enough of an inner life to find that interesting!

Look, I can’t blame either Brian or Bryan for today’s decline in book reading. But it sure steams me up, thinking that a Christian would need pretty pictures in order to read what? Some graphic novel? No, only their religion’s most sacred scripture.

Yowza! Can you see why I plan to read each of these publishers’ auras? Might you, too wonder, “What is going on with their own connections to God?” Given, the nature of their commercial venture. Containing pictures like this one… Have they caused extra-vivid spiritual experiences for Brian or Bryan? Perhaps experiences of spiritual awakening that are intense enough to have left a mark on their auras?

Getting Ready for the Alternative Reading, Energetic Literacy

Hey, what if you’re new to the kind of energetic literacy I’ll be doing here? For background, check out these aura reading essentials.

Here is the photo I’ll use for this aura research. The guy who’s actually holding the book called “Psalms” — he’s Brian.

And here’s a link to a five-lesson Free Intro to Reading Auras. Online learning, on demand. Come and discover the method of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses® . (After graduating, you have the option of signing up for Aura Reading for YOU — easy step-by-step training for energetic literacy. Could be, it’s the most empowering training in aura reading that you’ll find anywhere.)

Aura Reading Brian Chung. Belly Chakra Databank for Using Creativity

Will I find Divine inspiration lurking in the part of Brian’s aura specializing in creativity? Let’s find out what makes his creative juices flow.

Symbolic Size

3 inches. Quite close to shut-down.

Quality

For Brian, creativity is social. You reach out to others and share something.

In short, creating things is wide. Not deep.

Could be, we’ll find a similar shallowness in other chakra databanks. Who knows? (I love the mystery of aura reading. Every single chakra databank tells its own story.)

Aura Reading Brian Chung. Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

This chakra databank is a very popular one at this blog. Also in my research for clients. That overall presence is like your gravitar online, only no PhotoShopping allowed. (Except in the rare cases of folks with a knack for sending out a Personality Projection.)

Symbolic Size

20 feet. Easily within normal range.

Quality

Brian boasts a sturdy connection to material life, like money and status items like clothing. Having beats inwardly experiencing, at least for him, at the time of this photo.

Putting this another way… Although Brian can certainly think, thoughtfulness is entirely absent — at least, according to this sample of his hundreds of chakra databanks.

Aura Reading Brian Chung. High Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Growth

For many Christians… Likewise for followers of other religions and spiritual paths… Sometimes an inner experience is deeply emotional. A person feels something. And so I’m wondering if Brian Chung is one of those whose contact with religion helps him with personal growth that’s mainly emotional.

Leave it to Stage 3 Energetic Literacy to add discernment about what kind of feeling the person has. Such as:

• Emotional experiences through religion
  • Versus spiritual experiences through religion
  • Versus psychic experiences through religion
  • And even sexual allure to experiences through religion

So fascinating, those inner experiences! And aura reading helps us to sort out which is which.

Symbolic Size

14 feet

Quality

Such a kind man, this Brian Chung! And, by now, maybe this won’t surprise you… Seems to me that his emotional growth is purely social.

Like having people thank him for making these mini-Bibles! Like being friends with the other Bryan. Noteworthy, though:

Sometimes an experience of spiritual awakening transforms the nature of a person’s emotions. This can happen with infinite variety, depending on the individual.

However, I find nothing remotely like this… in Brian’s chakra databank about emotional growth. Instead he’s just a warmhearted guy, very social.

Aura Reading Brian Chung. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source

Who is worthy to publish a new edition of the Christian Bible? For that matter, who is worthy to write as a spiritual teacher?

Certainly I don’t believe in rigid qualifications. (Like certifying your vineyard in accordance with very-very-picky French law. ;-))

However, what’s one major reason that I hope that everyone with word literacy develops at least Stage 3 Energetic Literacy? So that we can develop discernment. Anybody can use words like “God.” But what is that person’s experience, energetically and subconsciously?

This chakra databank is a starting place for exploration of inner truth.

Symbolic Size

2 inches. Habitually close to shut-down, seems to me.

Quality

Rock-hard certainty. As if Brian is sure that he knows everything about God and religion.

Hardly unusual in Evangelical Christians! Also this kind of shut-down is very common in Fundamentalists belonging to any religion.

However, let’s think about the context here. Brian, remember, is the one who actively became a Christian. Following that, he couldn’t summon up interest in reading his new religion’s most sacred scripture. And now he’s helping other people, presumably folks like him, also have a pleasant time looking at the pictures. Instead of boring old reading about what Jesus taught.

Interesting?

Aura Reading Brian Chung. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Growth

Often coinciding with strong religious adherence is this: A lack of interest in personal growth. As in, “Hey, I made my deal with Jesus. Now all I’ve got to do is keep believing. He’ll take care of me.”

Seems to me like a very “Age of Faith” belief. Perhaps no longer so useful since now we’re all living in The Age of Awakening.

Anyhow, it’s possible that Brian is growing a lot spiritually, due to bringing the Bible to new readers. Here I think of what I call The Missionary View of Religion. Like the more you bring into the fold, automatically your connection to the Divine will become more glorious. Kind of like winning cosmic money.

Personal disclaimer: Thus far, my research helping RES clients leads me to believe what? That The Missionary View of Religion is utterly preposterous. Gamely, though, I’ll put all that aside and explore the last chakra databank of today’s blog post.

Symbolic Size

1 inch. Very close to complete shut-down.

Quality

Concentrated confusion mixes with… well, to put it plainly… arrogance.

It does seem as though Brian believes in The Missionary View of Religion. According to which, his spiritual growth is pretty darned super-special.

In case it’s of interest, how long are those four Gospels? In the Bible I’ve owned for years, they add up to 156 pages. Out of about 409 pages.

So Brian and Bryan may be sitting on a publishing goldmine!

Brittany says:

Fascinating aura reading.

Thank you, Rose!

Sylvia says:

Thanks for this aura reading!

I found Brian’s Using Creativity databank particularly fascinating.

Sylvia says:

Wow, this was a fascinating reading. As someone who is pretty creative, Brian’s Using Creativity databank took me aback for a moment.

Shallow, wide, and social? Honestly, that hardly makes sense to me.

Sylvia says:

I think of my creativity as making deep dives into ideas, materials, processes, and possible outcomes.

For instance, I have lots of fun making sweaters. I like to be comfortable and want clothes to be nice and stretchy, but I have a penchant for artistic and elegant lines. So I’m always trying to figure out what will get me the sorts of outcomes I want.

Sylvia says:

What kind of yarn should I use?

Meaning what fiber, how is it spun (spun to be lofty and emphasize warmth, or spun to be drapey and emphasize flow and sheen?)

Sylvia says:

I choose the fiber (silk, wool, camel, or a blend) and these days, usually spin it myself because I love being a yarn designer and making something to spec.

Then what color?

That means experiments with dyes and time at my giant dyepot.

Sylvia says:

Then what kind of garment design? What kind of construction?

Knitted fabric is so fascinating because the kinds of pattern stitches you choose affects the properties of the finished fabric — how firm, how stretchy, or how fluid?

Sylvia says:

I used to sew a lot when I was young and would spend time looking for the perfect fabric for a pattern.

Now I’m designing and making the fabric!!

Sylvia says:

Every step in the process is a fascinating juncture where I get to play with possibilities and imagine outcomes — I keep making samples and making preliminary decisions.

Frequently I am surprised by an unexpected outcome, and then I get to go down the merry path of trying to figure out what to with that piece of serendipitous information.

Sylvia says:

In making beautiful sweaters, I kind of feel like a scientist, a juggler, and an artist all at the same time.

It’s deeply satisfying, and I feel a joyful gratitude for every creative idea that bubbles and percolates into my mind.

SYLVIA, thank you so much for sharing about your version of creativity. (Or one of them, because I know of at least one other magnificent form of creative work that you do professionally.)

Blog-Buddies, I remember seeing SYLVIA here in my office for a session many years ago. And she was wearing a sweater that was so extraordinary. Even to my untutored eye, it was clearly world class. When I found out she had made it, I wasn’t surprised. Because by then I knew quite a lot about this exceptionally brilliant and talented woman.

Now that she has opened the door to discussing creativity, I hope more of you Blog-Buddies will share. What is the process like for you?

Must you have an audience at the ready? Or must you team up (preferably with somebody whose name is uncannily similar to your own 😉 )? Have you spent years perfecting a series of professional-level skills? Or is your process different from either of these extremes? Do tell.

Following SYLVIA’s lead, I’ll note that creative activities are the most important part of my day.

Some of it is utterly alone (along with Divine co-creation), such as writing books and designing workshops. Including CREATIVE YOU!, an upcoming workshop.

Otherwise, every session is a creative improv.

Each unique appointment includes my client, my client’s choice of Divine Being, and then me with the RES skills I’ve developed over way more than 10,000 hours.

Even this is nothing remotely like Brian’s social creativity. He’s absolutely entitled to do it, and it’s kind of sweet. But personally? If my scope of creating were trying to please people, maybe just sharing what they have to offer?

Couldn’t do it. I’d be too busy vomiting.

And that’s why, like SYLVIA, I think it’s so fascinating for us to have a conversation here about which kinds of creativity come naturally to YOU?

Leo Watts says:

“And now he’s helping other people, presumably folks like him, also have a pleasant time looking at the pictures. Instead of boring old reading about what Jesus taught.”

Welcome to 2019, I guess *eyerolls*

Liane says:

I’m left wondering if Brian thinks he knows all there is to know about religion and God, how will he know he doesn’t?

Not my problem, and clearly it isn’t a problem for him either…. until it is.

Liane says:

Creativity for me is all day, every day. Not just projects. I’d say it runs deep, not wide.

Leo Watts says:

Creativity to me is a bit of a birthing process, or an alchemy.

I put my focus and attention on the issue at hand, struggle a bit, turning different ideas over.

Leo Watts says:

Then, sometimes, in a spark of inspiration, the answer becomes clear.

Then I put in some human type effort to bring about the reality of what I decided on.

Leo Watts says:

Not a particularly social endeavor at all, in my estimation, although it can be fun to share what you’ve come up with, after the fact.

I like your description Leo. Creativity is the same for me–a process of problem solving in daily life or on the job.

Struggling with something that isn’t working in objective reality, thinking about the various objective reality factors, struggling for a time, and then, suddenly getting a new idea.

I think I do have a kind of social creativity, when I lead ESL conversation classes or other group activities. It comes from my being a skilled empath, with well developed deeper perception.

So that, it’s easy for me to guess what topics might spark a good discussion, with a particular group, or when it is time to shift activities, or how to explain something in a different way.

Leo Watts says:

Oh that’s a fun way of describing a kind of group creativity Kylie, in your comment #26.

Sylvia says:

Rose, how delightful that you still remember me wearing that sweater when I came to your office years ago 😉

Also, thank you for the nod to my creativity in my professional work. It’s incredibly validating to hear a compliment from someone who has a sense of who I am on the inside!

Sylvia says:

Kylie, re your comment no. 26, I totally agree that it takes a kind of creativity to know how to explain something in a different way.

I really try to be a good communicator, to say things in a manner that will really get through to the recipient. That definitely takes creative energy!

Diana says:

This is all great inspiration for me to use creativity in my job-I do get to spend a lot of time with people helping them and i’d like to get better at reading the room.

Holly says:

After reading The New Strong, I do my best to save my analytical skills for work. When I come up with a new idea, it doesn’t occur to me until later that I had been creative.

Usually I just have a quick thought that I was detail-oriented, methodical, or organized. Then I move on to flesh out the idea and implement it.

Holly says:

Following what Sylvia, Rose, Liane, Leo, and Kylie wrote about deep creativity at work, I see that just because the road to a new idea was long, that doesn’t mean it wasn’t creative.

Holly says:

I’m much better at noticing the fun little quickies. For example, while listening to music, I’ll singalong to the melody but change the lyrics to match whatever I’m doing, making my bed or folding clothes or whatever.

Sometimes the syllables and the counts don’t match, but it isn’t hard to elongate a syllable or add in an extra onomatopoeic word. (Had to look that up.)

Holly says:

Or I’ll be getting ready to go somewhere fun and I will shriek and fist pump and shake my hips in anticipation. If other people saw me, they will think I’m super weird.

So when I do it while I’m alone, there is an extra bit of fun from getting away with something.

Holly says:

Before I had any sessions with Rose about creativity, I thought creativity was limited to visual and performing arts. But now I know it isn’t just about what is trendy.

I’m actually not a huge fan of most trendy things. I saw Bryan’s haircut and had to quickly look at the other Brian.

Liane says:

Rose, in reference to your question, “Perhaps some of you Blog-Buddies might wish to share a bit about how an experience of spiritual awakening impacted you. Did you become more friendly? More humble? More emotionally generous?”

Here is what I’ve noticed.

Liane says:

I’ve become appropriately compassionate rather than all over the place with feelings of pity, and the idea that I must be compelled by my Christian duty to help anyone and everyone who needs it; in other words injecting myself in other people’s drama.

Liane says:

Spiritual awakening has been about learning to be respectful of myself and my needs, creating balance and discernment.

Which, in turn, allows me to be better equipped to reach out with the right amount of help for someone in need…. at my choice.

Liane says:

Spiritual awakening has not been what I thought it would be, and although I do feel more awake inside it hasn’t been the kind of awake that would cause me to be someone I’m inherently not meant to be.