Bryan Ye-Chung Aura Reading. Bible “Experience” Salesman

Bryan Ye-Chung Aura Reading.

Bryan Ye-Chung Aura Reading. Just how sweet is this public Christian’s aura?

Bryan Ye-Chung Aura Reading. Of course, I’m going research his aura. Then you can compare it to my recent aura reading of the other Brian. Both proudly sell picture Bibles, artistically designed. Because an unadorned scripture is just so hard to read. (Supposedly.)

According to an astute Washington Post business reporter, these publishing entrepreneurs are filling a niche. Providing, “An Instagram-worthy Bible aimed at millennials.

What’s my favorite part of that post about Brian #1? It’s the comments from several of you Blog-Buddies. And isn’t it fascinating that you could provide useful insights by means of words alone? Even without pictures! Comments that had plenty of impact because of the thoughts expressed!

In our little trio of blog posts, reading the other Brian’s aura came second.

Finally, today I’ll be using the very same photo for profiling the aura of somebody interesting. A different Brian Chung. A fancier one. And not just because this fellow happens to have a name upgrade. All the way up to BrYan YE-Chung….

Here’s What Makes Me Curious, Right from the Start

As you may know, Blog-Buddies, quite often, I read photos for clients. Not design the photographs, no no! Really I admire the beautifully composed pictures at Alabaster. Likewise the Bryan-&-Brian picture in that article I’ve linked to from the Washington Post.

That shot of the two Brians is beautifully composed and lit — very much in the style of their standalone mini-Bible books. Like the one Brian’s holding. A book that, to me, counts as a Candy Bible Mini-Bite.,All sugared up with tasty images.

Back at my quite different relationship to photographs… I’m used to looking at photos in order to do research for my clients, bringing insight for better relationships, etc.

If you look carefully at today’s aura reading photo, hello! The photo credit goes to Bryan.You know, the guy whose aura I’ll read very soon.

But before then, certain interesting aspects leaped out at me from this particular picture. So, besides the Stage 3 Energetic Literacy part of this article, I’d like to share with you how I deconstruct the body language and photo composition. Perhaps bringing extra insight into fancy Bryan Ye-Chung. Just for fun:

1. Maybe you want to take a look first.
  2. What do you notice that’s maybe significant about the photo of these Alabaster co-founders, and their relationship?
  3. Next stop, comment below.
  4. And only then read my actual exploration of Bryan’s aura.

For convenience, I’ll write my photo observations next. Taking care to place them in the Conclusion section at the end of today’s blog post.

Bryan Ye-Chung Aura Reading Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

Symbolic Size

90 miles. Considerably over-functioning

Quality

Such a ham, this Bryan! He adores all the attention.

Really, there’s not much else going on in his presence, at the time of this photo anyway. Reminds me of many a host on “Saturday Night Live.” Ever hear a first-time host say something like this? “All I ever wanted, since childhood, was to host on SNL.”

Perfectly good people, some highly entertaining, find media attention the thrill of a lifetime. I get that. But here’s what intrigues me related to today’s aura research: the context.

Ostensibly, Bryan and his business partner were helping fellow Christians to read the Bible. Even along with Bryan’s “Me-me-me, Look at MEEEEE,” there might have been room for something extra. Such as feeling humbled to spread “God’s word” to other devoted Christians.

But no, nothing like that appears. Of course, this is just our first bit of energetic literacy research. Coming up? Four more chakra databanks.

Bryan Ye-Chung Aura Reading Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power

40 feet. Barely, just, fitting into normal range. (On the large side of normal.)

Quality

Seems like Bryan’s ability to use personal power is highly developed. Definitely a go-getter! Not the least bit shy about pursuing what he wants…

In short, ambition runs high. So does a certain stubbornness.

Bryan Ye-Chung Aura Reading Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity

Symbolic Size

3 inches. Quite close to shut-down

Quality

All of us have our soft spots, you know? Well, evidently, Mr. Ye-Chung is a sucker for vanity. Any praise, especially being told that he is handsome or sexy, melts away any other priority.

Of course, all of us have STUFF stuck in our auras and subconscious minds. And unless we receive effective help, that STUFF remains good and stuck. So, as somebody engaged in RES Energy HEALING, I’m not aiming to criticize Bryan for having this chakra databank be somewhat distorted. Yet I do notice a certain irony.

Power Integrity matters to some people, Christians and non-Christians alike. Because this form of integrity means following through on what you are doing, even if nobody else is around to praise you.

Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from the Christian Bible:

“And when ye pray, ye shall not be as the hypocrites: for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have received their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thine inner chamber, and having shut thy door, pray to thy Father who is in secret, and thy Father who seeth in secret shall recompense thee.”

Bryan Ye-Chung Aura Reading Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity

Symbolic Size

4 inches. Close to shut-down.

Quality

Funny thing about needing praise from others. This interest can have ramifications. Seems to me, researching Mr. Ye-Chung at the time of this photo, a craving for praise really limits his verbal integrity. How?

If you praise him or compliment him, automatically you’re a good person. Or if you’re in a position to help him, like Washington Post reporter Peter Holley. Either way, you go onto Bryan’s Good List. (Considered spiritually righteous, even?)

To any Good List person, Bryan feels free to tell the truth.

You see, Blog-Buddies, from this chakra databank I gather that Bryan is a sorter. Evidently he sorts people into either Good List or Bad List.

So what’s the verbal integrity problem with other people? (That is, those who don’t convey how they find Bryan absolutely super-special?) Onto his Bad List they go.

And of course, these sinners or fools (or whatever), don’t deserve a straight answer.

Bryan Ye-Chung Aura Reading Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source

Symbolic Size

1 inch. Long-term, close to complete shut-down.

Quality

Blog-Buddies, life is complex for us humans. So, at the time of this photo, here’s another vanity-related finding in a chakra databank. Appears to me, regarding Bryan’s space for God (that is, what this particular chakra databank is all about) — At one inch, it feels quite full.

That’s the good news. And, of course, I don’t mean Good News in the Christian sense. Rather, Bryan feels really good when it comes to his Divine connection.

Of course, with our conscious minds, we have no clue what’s going on with us energetically and subconsciously. (Unless we decide to develop energetic literacy.  Which everyone definitely can.)

So Bryan has no way to consciously know that the size of this chakra databank is quite stunted, for now.

As for the quality, Bryan’s good news is this: What he’s got feels good.

How so? Because, in the place where awareness of God could be, this chakra databank is serenely happy due to something quite different: “I am so handsome. So sexy. So wonderful, in every way.”

Yep, this might also be considered the bad news.

For now. Since chakra databanks change throughout our lives, depending upon the choices we make and how fast we’re willing to grow — whether emotional growth or spiritual awakening or both.

In Conclusion — Rose’s Photo Observations

Bryan didn’t just take the photo. Probably he composed it. Given that his photo credit appeared in the newspaper.

Bryan composed this photo in a manner that maybe doesn’t display traditional Christian humility. More like that Instagram approach to life he favors.

Since Bryan’s photo composition stars… himself. Bryan Ye-Chung! Front and center.

Meanwhile what of his co-founder? The less-fancy Brian, wearing big eyeglasses, is way harder to see.

Hmmm, which man is the “star” here? Definitely not the taller Brian. Actually, he’s placing his hand on Bryan’s shoulder, in a supportive gesture. Surely, before the photo, he could have removed those huge glasses. Yet he chose not to do so. And Bryan might not have thought to remind him, either.

As for Brian’s smile — it’s an uncommonly big, genuine smile. How often do you see a person willing to be photographed with those scrunched up eyes? Of course, the recent aura reading of regular Brian highlighted his kindness and emphasis on social connection.

By contrast, Bryan serves as both photographer and most-important-person. Was it an accident that he chose to pose his partner, Brian, almost lost in the background? Mostly Mr. Chung is visible as a kind of prop, holding their published “Psalms.” (A sample of their Bible-candy-book publishing.)

What else might you notice about the photo composition? Bryan posed “Psalms” like the supporting actor in a movie. Because it’s placed eye level with the star of the shot, Bryan. Not more important than both guys. Only more important than Brian.

Also, I couldn’t resist using just a bit of a different skill I’ve got, using the Power of Face Reading. Because, how fascinating! One of these guys — just one of them — has a somewhat rare characteristic: Having a huge face. (Huge in proportion with his body.) Usually I call this characteristic, simply, “Big Face.”

What’s the corresponding gift? A talent for being memorable to other people. Like carrying around his own spotlight.

Of course, the one with Big Face would be the fancy Bryan, whose aura I’ll read for you now. Finishing up this prequel, I’ll scroll back to the first bit of chakra databank aura reading (in this unusually formatted) article.

Finally, what did you Blog-Buddies notice about this picture? I look forward to finding out.

Leo Watts says:

Shorter Bryan seems to have a fancier and more expensive hair cut.

The Steve Jobs startup founder black turtle neck is an interesting choice as well, signifying, to me, his pronouncement of his belonging to a certain strata of entrepreneurs.

Leo Watts says:

I quite like the quote you shared Rose. Even though I don’t consider myself a Christian, I spent a lot of time at chapel during my time at private school.

The Bible contains so much beauty and inspiration, and I hold it in high, likely sacred, regard. Really, Jesus was quite an amazing guy, and many bible quotes really can uplift us seekers.

Emily Turner says:

I think it’s a bit strange how one is sitting and one is standing if they are supposed to be co-founders. Although in the original post I find your eye is drawn to the seated one who is more in front and level with the book being held (Bryan, who is the one credited with the photo). Suggesting he is the more dominant entrepreneur in this, interesting, venture?

Bryan also has a very ‘trendy’ haircut, and neither of them are offering genuine smiles to my perception.

Emily Turner says:

Interesting how I didn’t flag them as genuine smiles!

Emily Turner says:

I love the term Big Face! There was someone who once worked in the same company as me many years ago and I still remember her and her big face.

I thought she could have become a TV presenter!

Holly says:

Hi Emily! I didn’t think either smile was genuine, either.

In addition to the pose, their clothing also make Bryan more prominent than Brian.

Holly says:

I thought Brian was the more dominant entrepreneur. He has better posture and his hand is on Bryan’s back. I took it as a nurturing gesture.

Bryan’s torso is slouching while his head is held upright. Those two things combined with the not-too-big-not-too-small smile made me think he is eager to please. Which matches with the ham description, but not the power usage description.

Holly says:

I go on Bryan’s Bad List. I do not find him handsome or sexy.

I do find it amusing that he considers himself handsome and sexy. From what I know of American manliness, asymmetry, moles, and a curvy jaw are not considered handsome. As I move away from society’s beauty standards, I can appreciate his self-confidence in the looks department.

serf1n says:

Funnily enough, this post has me hoping you’ll read [a public figure's aura].

[As blog moderator I have deleted a very long series of comments that follow.]

Regarding that edited Comment #9, every once in a while, it’s time for me to repeat the usual reminder:

Please, folks, don’t come onto my blog and act as though it’s my job to do aura readings for you on demand. This blog does offer contests on a regular basis, where you can nominate. Otherwise, please make your own personal appointment for a session with me. On the day of your appointment, email me a couple of photos of the person of interest to you. Then I can do all the research you like.

HOLLY and EMILY, what makes a smile genuine? A fun topic indeed!

To experts at body language, it’s known as a Duchenne Smile. Lips part. Mouth corners rise up. Cheeks rise up. And eyes crinkle. Since Brian did that, I consider his smile an authentic smile.

But that’s just body language experts and Mr. Duchenne.

EMILY and HOLLY… and all you Blog-Buddies… what do you think makes a smile genuine?

Incidentally, “Read People Deeper” has a detailed section on interpreting smile styles.

Some folks forget (or never knew) that this is my only book about body language. The full title goes “Read People Deeper: Body Language + Face Reading + Auras.” Once you go through the basics, towards the start, most of the book covers 50 spicy categories of interest. Choose your faves.

Holly says:

I don’t think Brian’s smile is fake. It just looks like he is holding it because the camera is taking too long. This happens to me a lot. I either strain to hold the smile or it fades.

Spontaneously, I imagine Brian’s normal smile is even bigger than what shows in that photo.

Holly says:

Sometimes closed-lip smiles can be smirks but sometimes they can be genuine.

Usually when someone offers a sympathetic smile as a response to bad news.

HOLLY, here’s a rare disagreement! IMHO closed_lip smiles are always a lot of hooey. They’re totally fake. (If any of you have doing it, please cut that out.)

Granted, now they’re somewhat passe. From 1990-2012, they were crazy–popular, remember? Ads in the subway stations? TV commercials? A realm of people with very practiced fakey-fake smiles! (Read more about them in “Read People Deeper.” There you can also read about Zesty Smiles. Seems to me, they’re the emerging trend, just getting started.)

Liane says:

This has been a very educational series of posts. The aura research is the most fun with fascinating results every time.

The simple truth of who people really are, brought to the attention of our conscious minds.

Liane says:

Truth is, once upon a time I had a good / bad list as well.

Not based on how sexy or good looking I am (laugh), more on what other people believed. If they believed in the same God I did, they were good. If there was any deviation, they were bad.

Liane says:

I’m so free in my spirityality now – I don’t care what other people believe.

Even if what they believe comes from a less-wordy bible with lots of pictures. Not that I like this idea, the ‘dumbing down’ of The Bible. It would never be for me.

Amen to that Comment #19, LIANE. My indignation was aroused by news about how, within our lifetimes, literacy standards are changing.

To the point where, as KYLIE wrote in Comment #19 at this Post-Gutenberg blog post, many of today’s 8th graders… don’t read books. As in novels, non-fiction, or much else that isn’t either familiar or a graphic novel.

And, okay, I was curious about Brian & Bryan, since they got into the Bible communication business.

One thing I learned from both aura readings? Both have a level of consciousness where there isn’t much room for spiritual nuance or curiosity. And so they’ve provided the perfect products to reach those of like consciousness… who have the money to pay for these rather pricey “books.”

You know, LIANE and fans of LIANE, from time to time, I’ll be doing an RES session where — for whatever reason — my client really gets it. “Everybody is not just like me.”

For example, when it comes to being deeply interested in connecting to the experience of God… in contrast, say, to the idea of belonging to a religious kind of club where admission means you’re divinely connected and protected.

As my former, late, ex-guru Maharishi Mahesh Yogi used to say: “Knowledge is structured in consciousness.”

A case in point? How differently people will read what ostensibly is the same scripture, the New Testament. Reading the identical words but, of course, reading with their own level of consciousness. Growing along their spiritual paths… which are so not-identical.

At this time, the billions of humans on earth are mostly less experienced souls, a.k.a. Pretty young souls. Statistically, how could it be otherwise? So many lifetimes are needed in order to gain even an interest in spiritual awakening. (Other than belonging to a religious kind of club that keeps them safe from Hell, etc.)

By contrast, my impression is that people who find RES interested are usually very experienced souls. Each of you who’s reading here, for instance. Might I ask? What is the nature of your personal interest in spiritual growth, or spiritual awakening, or being a world server, or Enlightenment? Do you primarily want to make yourself safe by joining a cool club?

And how many people do you personally know, outside of the RES community, who have a similar interest?

I’ve known many Sikhs, for instance, on a very different path from mine but with a very similar passion for God. Also I have a dear friend, who’s probably in church right now (a Baptist church), and she could be my twin sister spiritually… when it comes to motivation.

For those of us who are quite spiritually awake, according to my belief system, we’ve paid the price by incarnating on earth again and again, doing our best.

Whatever the belief system, if you’re an older soul than the two Brians, you may sometimes feel frustrated or incredulous. Because people… plenty of people… most people! Happen to live at a level of consciousness where they just cannot see you. And can’t understand what matters most to you. Even have toys that are different from yours.

Different scriptures, for instance! I wanted to show you a picture of my long-term fave. However, this week was so busy (and today’s no exception) I didn’t have time to take a photo of the cover, and then upload it here. So let me just describe it to you.

It’s a beautifully battered hymnal. I got it when I joined the Madison Avenue Presbyterian Church in 1975. Even though I no longer live as a Presbyterian; it’s one of many religions I have loved and participated in for a while, and then found it didn’t have more to give me. (Meaning no disrespect to those with the luxury of a long-term religious connection. Lucky them!)

Back at that book, it has a cloth cover — gently crimson, and at least as distressed (through use) as an expensive pair of blue jeans.

Part of the cover is falling apart, actually. As for the title, it’s minimal. In a faded attempt at gold lettering, you can make out two words, “The Hymnbook.”

Within the book you’ll find no illustrations, unless you count thumbprints. And, perhaps, marks left by some tears. Because I love so many of those hymns.

I sing them from time to time. (It’s one of my few hobbies, for which I find time when I’m not involved in bringing RES into the world or spending time with family and friends.)

Here’s a fun fact about that scripture book. Normally I keep it at the top of the stairs, on the music rack of a little electronic keyboard.

But when I’m setting up the house for an in-person client — like a wonderful client coming today from New York for a couple of SEAH sessions — then I’ll hide it. Partly because it truly looks shabby. (Exactly the opposite of any Alabaster book, actually.) And partly because that sweet old hymnal belongs to my private life, not my professional life.

So there it is. I’ve outed myself as a person who can find spiritual inspiration in a book that isn’t pretty at all.

And what LIANE wrote above comes close to what I happen to believe.

Which is that other people’s religions, and also their consciousness, and their choices… are usually none of my business. If it’s a friend, I’d care more but I still wouldn’t presume to push anybody off of his or her or their spiritual path. So I don’t generally react strongly to the fact of life on earth, that nobody else’s spiritual path is my business… unless that person chooses to let me help in some way.

Yet, in all honesty, I do have moments of incredulity. Like when I encountered Alabaster Bibles as a viable publishing concern. Or back when I wrote the aura reading of a New Age Energy Healer, Christie Marie Sheldon and, when looking for a YouTube video for extracting her image, I saw that one of her videos has had well over a million hits.

Headslapper moments! Maybe more precise heart-slapper moments! “How can this be?” I wonder in a kind of incredulous way. And then I remember what is my business and what isn’t.