Probably you don’t do it in your home. Since forging steel requires quite a bit of equipment. For thousands of years it’s been made, beginning with the crucible process.
Even today, there’s nothing casual about making steel. If you think the process is easy, I’ve got two words for you: blast furnace.
Yet all that work proves worthwhile. Because there is nothing else quite like steel. Probably it’s the most important material in the world for engineering and construction, due to its exceptional strength and durability.
Forging a Different Kind of Steel
Now let’s talk YOU. For starters, have your first months of 2019 been peachy keen? Like tasting some lovely new flavor of ice cream?
Many of my RES clients have been going through difficulties.
Sure, I’ve been able to help them. But something different has been happening lately. Never before, when working with clients, has the emphasis for so many people been so clear.
They’ve received invitations, as it were. Invitations to do one complicated-but-possible thing: gain more personal power.
Let’s Be Clear
In general, RES clients are tough. They think for themselves. When necessary, they’ve developed staying power, grit.
Only here’s the problem: The times in which we’re living demand new strength.
Why do I think so? Just what I’m going to share in this article. Also I aim to give you the benefit of three what-to-do’s. They just might help. Especially if you, too, have been going through tough times. Times that demand greater toughness from you — the human equivalent of turning iron ore and miscellaneous bits of scrap… into steel.
Forging Steel During Transitional Years of The Age of Awakening
If you’re a regular reader of this blog, you know about the Shift into The Age of Awakening. And probably you’ve read my empowering how-to, “The New Strong.” And/or you’ve taken my online workshops on The New Strong.
Largely, the problems you face occur because most people haven’t followed your example. They have no clue what’s going on, with our amazing new vibrational freedom.
Consequently, they’re not functioning well with objective reality and/or subjective reality. Because doing nothing about that new vibrational freedom practically guarantees certain problems. Quite unintentionally:
- Folks in Spiritual Addiction are squandering their new vibrational freedom by relinquishing their human power. Living in a candy-coated, astral-flavored fantasy land.
- Folks in Spiritual Shutdown are abusing their new vibrational freedom by hunkering down into objective reality. Despising human sensitivity and vulnerability. Losing their human curiosity; turning tribal in their adamant loyalties and beliefs.
- Folks in Extreme Spiritual Addiction are surrendering their new vibrational freedom to make one energetically-compromising choice after another. Perhaps seeking more fame, power, and/or spiritual specialness. Or adamantly insisting that life deliver something impossible and, when that doesn’t magically happen, losing their grip on reality… until a change happens within them, a bit akin to the Faustian bargains described in a Christian context.
Once in Extreme Spiritual Addiction, people lose charge of their own lives. Instead, they gain an astral form of strength. It comes from taking orders from the particular group of astral beings — who wind up running them. Subsequently they may appear strong. But, aurically, they operate more like puppets.
Yes, I probably have just put things more plainly than previously. Because many of you have gained energetic literacy by now. So the truth of all this is evident to you.
We Need Extra Strength Why? To Deal with All the Human Casualties
Adjusting to The Age of Awakening is hard. Especially if people don’t even know it began on 12/21/12. And it ain’t going away. Mostly, that’s a good thing, provided that we adjust.
Once we humans sort this out, the potential is magnificent. For example, in The Age of Awakening, millions of people living right now can move into Enlightenment. After Enlightenment, and even before, our personal growth and spiritual awakening can accelerate greatly.
But many of the people around you have no idea of the different consciousness dynamics that prevail now. For example, most public figures today are badly messed up. So messed up that they don’t have a clue how messed up they are.
In terms of famous people whose actions and auric modeling may confuse you:
- Witness the “beautiful people” nominated for Academy Awards. How well are they doing, regarding their level of consciousness?
- Also, what a holy mess is happening with today’s influential politicians. As always, they appeal to voters with a similar level of consciousness. Only now in America we’ve got maybe 40% of the population living in Spiritual Addiction. And 45% in Spiritual Shutdown. And 5% in Extreme Spiritual Addiction. (Yes, those are my current stats, in 2019.) With 10% living either in Human-Based Spirituality or The New Strong or Enlightenment.
So which states of consciousness do these politicians have? Witness yesterday’s short aura readings of key American politicians: Comments #2900-2921. Not a pretty picture, is it?
A Timely Example, Inspiring Steel Forging for Many Americans
For example, yesterday I researched Attorney General Barr, reporting on his Extreme Spiritual Addiction. Later that day, he “masterfully” repudiated precedent. Rather than authorizing the Mueller Report to go next to Congress for evaluation and summary, no no! He took it upon himself to give the nation his summary. Quite likely a distorted version of the truth, attempting to suppress the truth of what Mueller found. Maybe even an outright lie.
You might wonder, where did Barr get the nerve to do something so outrageous? What gave him the “strength”? Entities. Entities running him. Discarnate beings control all the people in Extreme Spiritual Addiction, using them like puppets. Consequently, a person like Barr or Trump may seem extremely masterful, but it’s an illusion.
Fact is, humans have sovereignty over all life forms on earth. It breaks a spiritual law to influence human beings, for instance, in the manner of Extreme Spiritual Addiction. Eventually we can expect these opportunistic entities to pay quite a price, karmically. Likewise, eventually the truth will out about the Mueller Report.
Meanwhile, it takes human strength to deal with the temporary triumphs of people who aren’t functioning well humanly.
Human strength often is lacking in plenty of non-famous people as well — the “little people” like me and you, the folks we encounter in everyday life. Since, just like the A-list actors and politicians, most are struggling to use their new vibrational freedom. Most of them aren’t doing well, regarding their consciousness lifestyle.
Why does that cause problems for you and me? Because we must deal with them at home or at work or in friendships.
What do we need? The human equivalent of steel. Well, here come three ways to get it.
Forging Steel Tip #1. Use Discernment
When with other people, don’t assume they’re in good shape. Maybe they’ve been to the gym. And maybe the ladies have “starved themselves to near-perfection.” (Credit the late novelist Tom Wolfe for that commentary on the Anorexic Ideal.)
Although they may look good, don’t assume they’re making contact with reality.
From your side, keep bringing the conversation back to objective reality:
- What to do’s
- What a person actually said
In contrast to what? Subjective reality, such as:
- The language of pop psychology
- What a person “obviously meant”
- “His problem is….”
Steer clear of responding to subjective reality. Instead, choose to steer the conversation back to shared objective reality. Whew, quite some difference!
Sure, consistently doing that takes strength. But in using your human strength, you’ll increase it.
Forging Steel Tip #2. Solve Problems Through Actions in Objective Reality
Please don’t go all “Love and Light.” That’s so typical of the New Age Years, 1980 until the Shift into The Age of Awakening.
Instead, support your love and light with your POWER. It’s time. Learn skills that help. Because conflicts often happen because there’s some new human-type skill that it’s time for you to learn.
First, find out what’s needed. Then learn that skill. So annoying, I know! But worthwhile anyway.
Also, this year I’m giving new workshops that are all about helping you to solve problems in objective reality. (Thereby forging steel.)
- The Creative You! Workshop. Helping you to solve problems that limit your creativity. May 4-5, 2019.
- The Spot Liars, Cheaters, and Saints Workshop. Awakening a practical, and much-needed discernment. As in Tip #2, offered today. June 29-30, 2019.
- The Your Sacred Body Workshop. So far, the biggest enrollment for my 2019 workshops. Understandably, since this workshop aims to help you to improve the inescapable relationship with your physical self. July 27-28, 2019.
- The Socially Savvy Empaths & HSPs Workshop. August 10-11, 2019. This one aims to fill in gaps regarding social skills. Gaps that are all too common for highly sensitive persons. Such a different approach than you’ll find in mainstream offerings to “help HSPs cope because (supposedly) they’re so gosh-darned defective.” Ergggg!
- Finally, the Spiritual Clarity on Your Enlightenment Path Workshop. September 14-15, 2019. Help for solving tricky problems if you’re seeking Enlightenment. And likewise, helping you to solve the different tricky problems if you’ve already crossed the threshold into Enlightenment.
Practical note: What if you’re interested in reserving one of the limited spaces for these one-time offerings as an in-person workshop? Until I learn more human-type skills called “LearnDash” and “WordPress,” the usual shopping cart buttons aren’t available yet. So, for now, just send an email to Workshop Manager Mitch, mitchATrose-rosetree.com. Then he’ll help you to register.
Forging Steel Tip #3. Live the New Strong
Probably this resource is right in your home, your personal copy of “The New Strong.” If not, please get it. Then read it.
And if you’ve read this how-to a while back, please, read it again. Because the knowledge and strategies in that book are apparently way ahead of their time. Collective consciousness doesn’t yet support retaining the information. Thus, many really smart clients have lost what they once understood. (Common example: Completely forgetting what’s in the key chapter called, “Reinsert Yourself into Reality.” And for this skill, a near-miss is as good as a mile.)
It’s hilarious in a way. I’m used to having my books imitated within a small number of years. But that hasn’t happened yet with this book for “Stop Fixing Yourself and Actually ACCELERATE Your Personal Growth.”
Just one example of what I’m used to with my other books: After I published the first how-to for empaths in the English language, “Empowered by Empathy,” what happened? Later I published the four much-improved books to replace it, with “Empath Empowerment in 30 Days” as the first book in the series.
Meanwhile, so many other empath books appeared. Check out the 1,000 books for empaths now being sold now at Amazon. Or, if you’re reallllly strong of stomach, check out how many people are using the name of my trademarked system, Empath Empowerment®. Only they’re blithely offering imitations under that name. (Evidently, lacking the ability to even think of an original name for their imitations. How sad is that?)
By contrast, when it comes to knowledge about the biggest shift to consciousness that has happened on earth? Probably the closest you’ll come is the idea that “vibrations on earth are rising.” That being how New Agers completely misinterpret the Shift into The Age of Awakening. IMHO, so many ideas about “The Aquarian New Age” completely miss the point.
See what I mean by waiting for other writers and spiritual teachers to get a clue that we’re out of the Age of Faith? And into something decidedly not New Age? Instead, we wind up with highly acclaimed New Age healers like Christie Marie Sheldon and medical medium Anthony William.
Nonetheless, You Can Still Live the New Strong
Just don’t wait for people around you to do it. Be a leader in your community. Share some of the ideas with friends who are receptive. Otherwise, go it alone.
Because living The New Strong can help you to forge steel. Under the pressure of these politically tumultuous times. And despite the human casualties around you, with so many people exploring life with distorted consciousness. (For now, at least)
Dare to be you. Dare to live The New Strong. Solve problems and triumph.
As a nice side effect, your auric modeling and stand-up actions can help to bring truth into this world.