Lying Lovers. How to Protect Yourself

Lying Lovers

Lying Lovers. How to protect yourself. And why not to give up on love.

Lying Lovers. How can you protect yourself from somebody who seems to good to be true… and is?

This article aims to help you benefit from my experience. But don’t worry. My experience is not that of a victim to lying lovers. Instead, I’ve been a helper to help clients live less victim-ey. Over the years I’ve done thousands of RES sessions to help folks get over their love troubles. Some of those recent sessions inspired today’s article.

Lying Lovers. Protection #1. Avoid Victim Tales

Have you ever encountered those “so-helpful” stories told by victims like Joe? How he has suffered grievously, victimized by a lying lover. So he hacks up a hideous wad of misery and insists on offering samples to everyone. As though it’s some kind of treasure.

Through his song or his podcast, his blog or his group on Facebook — blah-blah-blah. As if his testimony is guaranteed to help you, like foolproof wisdom-training.

Look, I know that Love Trouble Tales are supposed to bring healing. Both in psychological circles and according to certain Christian believers.

And if you’ve gained lasting benefit from such stories, congratulations.

For many folks, though, I suspect that these stories don’t bring significant transformation. Changing nothing significantly, aura level. Pretty much like going to the movies. (Even if it feels like a powerful film changed your life… more likely it just changed your mood.)

Maybe sometimes the appeal is how Love Trouble Tales can provide drama, which all of us crave sometimes — especially when stuck in our spiritual growth. Plus there’s the promise implied by Joe: If you learn about his mistake, you’ll receive a kind of vaccination. Like you’ll now be able to spot all lying lovers.

Oh, I think not. What do I recommend as a better choice?

Run from that False Promise, Blog-Buddies

Instead, I’d recommend some RES Energy HEALING sessions. Can moving out your personal STUFF and receiving soul-awakening PUT IN do something practical, like help you improve relationships?

Yes. It can really work. You see, there’s no one-size-fits-all method for preventing heartache. But in your own personal sessions, I might be able to help you in ways that are relevant to your own situation. Your situation being unique, both humanly and energetically.

Really Effective Skills might succeed at helping to free you from the allure of a lying lover. And even free you up in ways that go beyond that particular failed relationship.

Might you be repeating some old familiar patterns? I just might be able to help you to stop. Then help you develop some productive new habits.

Incidentally, what if you find a resource outside RES, something that works better for you? Do that, of course!

The point is your authentic emotional growth and spiritual awakening. You’re the best judge of what works for you.

Lying Lovers. Protection #2. Notice How Pat Treats You

Yes, for today’s article I’ll refer to that alluring hottie as “Pat.”

Surely how Pat treats you matters more than how special you think she is.

For example, during your visit or call, does she ever ask questions about you? Quite different from sweet-talking you, right?

(And, no, asking about your cat doesn’t count. That’s not taking a personal interest in you!)

A “lover” worth the name is interested in learning about you as a person. Not just you as a collection of sex parts.

Lying Lovers. Protection #3. Meet in Energetic Real Time

Texting has its uses. I get that. Likewise emails and blogs. This one included!

But let’s be clear about energetic reality here on earth: Unless you’ve met a person at least once in real life, you’re interacting with a shadow. Or even a fantasy….

BTW, “Energetic real time” means being together in person or on the phone or over webcam.

Here’s one hint about the emptiness of relationships where you mostly text each other:

According to your own aura, the conversation is totally empty. Yes, EMPTY. Unless you’re together in energetic real time. By contrast, when texting, etc. you’re not able to store a single energetic hologram. Instead you’re settling for a relationship fragment.

Not only energetically empty — those virtual communications are emotionally hollow. Meaning what?

• You can project whatever you like onto that text.
  • But that’s just like projecting a movie onto a blank wall. No truth value whatsoever, outside of your own expectations.
  • And if you’re crushing (or just plain horny), your imagination will supply loads of convenient details. Like “What Pat REALLY meant.”

Unless you’re talking in person, you won’t even have the benefit of Stage One Energetic Literacy! Which is a pretty unreliable way of vibing out other people. Pretty bad, but still better than nothing. 😉

Lying lovers who “connect” with you by texting can easily succeed at deceiving you.

So, please, make it very clear to the person you’re dating: For you, texting is the way to set up a call. Not an acceptable replacement for a call or visit.

Any lover wannabe who isn’t willing to actually talk to you? Let that Pat go find somebody else to pretend to care about!

Lying Lovers. Protection #4. Lying Lovers. Protection #4. Before Sex, Aura Reading

Yes, I’m serious. First of all, you can develop excellent energetic literacy. You’re reading this screen, aren’t you? Just as you once learned word literacy, you can learn energetic literacy.

Others have learned reliable energy reading skills through my online workshops. Others have learned from my how-to books, like this international bestseller.

Once you get the knack, you can read any love interest’s aura. And do it accurately. Either in person or from the photos you can find on Facebook, Instagram, or Google Images.

So, before becoming sexually intimate, please-please-please learn about that eager lover. Research a deception-free zone, that person’s chakra databanks.

Second, you can always set up a session with any RES Expert to receive an aura reading. Just email a photo of Mr. Right or Ms. Perfection… on the day of your session.

Why Take the Precaution of Reading that Person’s Aura?

Because here’s what happens when you’re sexually intimate with Pat. To some degree, during the act, your auras merge. And you might as well note the time once your two bodies have separated. Because:

• For exactly three days, there will be a strong connection between your two auras.
  • During that time, you may take on some of your lover’s karma. Like when a pickpocket steals your wallet. Or having somebody at work blame you for doing terrible work. (Pat’s aura might actually reveal that he has terrible power integrity. He’s the one who does terrible work. But you’ve opted in, sharing some of his karma.)
  • Definitely, if your lover has sex with somebody else during those three days, guess what? Aurically, you’ll be intimate with that extra person as well. Even if you’ve never met each other at all. (Yes, that means taking on still more karma. Do you really want to over-complicate your path to Enlightenment?)
  • Plus, for a caring person, sex can start to bind you to that lover. Even if Pat has horrible ethics, zero integrity, and constantly lies. You can fall in love, like characters in a Shakespeare comedy who’ve taken a love potion.

But Hold on. How about Self-Authority?

Okay, self-authority is a strong value in RES sessions, workshops, and books. I think it’s important to trust yourself.

However, self-authority is no substitute for skills. For example, most people believe they’re very good at spotting liars.

Sorry. A great deal of research suggests that just the opposite is true.

By contrast, Stage Three Energetic Literacy brings you accurate info about character. If you like, you can even add skills expressly designed to help you accurately Spot Liars, Cheaters, and Saints.

Lying Lovers or Not. #5 Protection. This One Is for Your Soul’s Journey in this Lifetime: Don’t Give up on Love

No matter what has occurred in your past…. Don’t give up on love.

Sure, you may feel discouraged for a moment or longer. But that’s a reaction, not a choice.

Choose to keep seeking love. Giving it. Receiving it.

Human love is ever-fresh. Like the presence of God.

Sometimes you’ll lose the experience of it. No blame. That happens to everyone.

But joy renews itself with each re-discovery. Blog-Buddies, dare to believe in love.

Emily Turner says:

Awesome Post!!

Zaybe says:

I agree – awesome post, Rose!

I love the last part in particular, about never giving up on love.

And I also found myself smiling as I read earlier parts… been there, done that! No more!

Diana says:

Hi Rose, thank you for this post-In my previous relationship I did have an aura reading done of them before intimacy-but it also helped to have aura readings along the way and to know when it was time to call it quits.

Thanks for your comments here, EMILY, ZAYBE, and DIANA. Regarding that Comment #3, DIANA, you’ve summarized a lot of sessions. Just to give Blog-Buddies an idea, this is the sort of sequence that can happen:

#1. Learning about “Pat” through an aura reading of his photo.

#2. Receiving a Healing Centerpiece like Causational Belief Transformation, making it easier for you to have more appropriate standards for this relationship.

#3. Receiving a full Blessing of Light to remove icky Frozen Blocks from previous relationships, so they couldn’t be energetically triggered and then confuse your ability to tell what was going on IN REALITY.

#4. Perhaps another RES Energy HEALING Centerpiece, like Vibrational Re-Positioning®, to move out the causational form of STUFF called “Energetic Sub-Routines.”

Basically, removing more behind-the-scenes causes of “spontaneous reactions” that used to cause confusion. Then PUT IN to help various chakra databanks to function normally again. Setting them free to work as they were designed to help you have a good life.

#5. Another Healing Centerpiece along your journey might have been “Soul Retrieval and Transformation,” just to strengthen your sense of self in a really positive way.

#6. And just to add one more possibility to the list, I might have facilitated some RES Energy READING research of energetic holograms, bringing clarity about incidents between you and Pat that bothered you… but consciously you couldn’t figure out why. Stage 3 Energetic Literacy means accessing the truth about somebody both subconsciously and energetically, in detail, with precision.

In short, today’s blog post aimed to get you Blog-Buddies thinking about the many possibilities for receiving help from those Really Effective Skills, one session at a time.

Just for giggles, some of you might wish to click on this master link to all the various Session Centerpieces in RES. If you then click on the various colorful boxes, you’ll get a very vivid sense of how many ways it is possible to receive help that’s completely different from psychological work, psychic readings, or other major methods that are more mainstream in the world today.

Josephine says:

I am definitely an RES client who has been helped SO, SO much in my love life.

Josephine says:

From previously dating someone who was addicted to weed, whom I thought treated me juuuuust great (no lie, at the time I really truly believed he treated me well for the majority of that relationship), to dating someone who later told me after three years together that my beliefs “are weird and I’ve told all [our] friends about them”.

Josephine says:

Before doing a bunch of RES sessions, raising my standards for who to date wouldn’t have even been something that would have even occurred to me.

My standards used to be abysmally low. As long as my partner or prospective date treated me better than my parents, I seemed to think they were so freaking nice to me. Of course what was going on was STUFF, a distinct lack of social skills in some areas, low expectations and a sprinkling of Maya on top.

Josephine says:

I’m going to give you an idea of the different Session Centerpieces that have been chosen by my RES Practitioner.

Of course, as Rose’s client, I don’t choose this.

Josephine says:

As the client I bring the area of personal growth that I seek for the session; then the Practitioner suggests an intention, and once we’ve agreed on a good intention — sometimes we go back and forth a bit – then it’s the Practitioner’s job to choose whichever Healing or Research Centerpiece is most appropriate.

Josephine says:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen comments at the blog like those I’m about to do, listing different Centerpieces I’ve had so far, and how those RES sessions have helped me.

Josephine says:

1. Sessions of RES Energy HEALING with the Healing Centerpiece to cut cords of attachment to ex-boyfriends, which helped with ending old patterns of sacrificing what was important to me in relationships and just giving, giving giving. Or alternatively, questioning questioning questioning, the relationship.

Josephine says:

2. Sessions of RES Energy HEALING with the Healing Centerpiece to cut cords of attachment to current [at the time of the session] boyfriends which were highly informative as well as helpful.

Josephine says:

3. Sessions of RES Energy READING with the Research Centerpiece where Rose pulled out energetic holograms of my ex’s to tell me what on actual Earth was going on with them and helped me to see them and their behavior for what it was in reality and to stop blaming myself.

Josephine says:

4. Sessions of RES Energy HEALING with the Healing Centerpiece where Rose did Vibrational Re-Positioning to move out a causational kind of STUFF called “Energetic Sub-Routines” – all about the funky, effed up dynamics in my parent’s marriage – so that my related chakra databanks could work normally again, for a change.

Josephine says:

5. Sessions of RES Energy HEALING with the Healing Centerpiece where Rose co-created a Blessing of Light.

Sessions like this moved out thousands of small and medium sized Frozen Blocks, for example, related to thinking marriage and getting married would be like being a “ball and chain” and therefore I couldn’t and wouldn’t be myself as a wife.

Josephine says:

6. Sessions of RES Energy READING with the Research Centerpiece of reading auras from photos, helping me to preview the auras of potential dates from online dating (spoiler, none of them have researched well… YET).

Josephine says:

7. Sessions of RES Energy READING with the Research Centerpiece of researching Energetic Holograms so that I could learn the truth about a guy I thought that I was in love with after two dates (spoiler number 2, he was not doing very well at all, and Rose gently recommended that I not get my life entangled up with his…)

Josephine says:

8. Sessions of RES Energy HEALING with Healing Centerpieces like Causational Belief Transformation, Thought Form Healing, and Psychic Coercion Removal and Prevention.

Maybe other Healing Centerpieces too, all in order to improve my sharing power in love relationships (historically not working very well at all, and STILL a work in progress).

Josephine says:

9. Also sessions of RES Energy HEALING with Healing Centerpieces like Façade Body Upgrade, Astral Virus Shutdown, and Soul Acknowledgment that helped me handle being single better and helped me to not glom onto the first potential guy after a long time of serial monogamy!

Josephine says:

10. Sessions of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis (SEAH) that freed me up romantically; for example, moving out large-intensity Frozen Blocks from heartbreak with my very first boyfriend at 16.

Josephine says:

In sum, I got help for moving out many different kinds of subconscious and energetic STUFF that otherwise would have been with me for the rest of my life.

And I also gained accurate insights into what some guys I dated were really like, in contrast to how they appeared.

Josephine says:

Altogether I don’t think I could have even been hopeful about love, romance or even considered the possibility of a happy marriage for myself without RES, but now I am very hopeful indeed.

JOSEPHINE, thank you for taking the time to share details like these. Just last weekend I had a client who mostly did sessions from me in the early 1990s.

From her recollections back then, she had the impression that I emphasized cutting cords of attachment. Consequently, during our recent session, evidently she didn’t believe a word I said about the RES Healing Centerpiece I selected for her. Very rare, thank goodness!

I sure prefer when a client pays attention, as you’ve clearly been doing.

Of course, info about all the RES Energy HEALING Centerpieces… is available here. And sometimes I’ll draw on skills that are displayed at my website under different types of session.

Olivia Swan says:

I have a rule of thumb to always have a potential romantic partner researched by Rose in an RES session. Doing this has saved me from heartbreak, deception, and useless drama.

There was even recently a gentleman who started out as having great potential, but because of choices he made, it ended up not being good for me. Had I not had sessions with Rose, I never would have known that he was trying to deceive me.

OLIVIA, that second paragraph of your Comment #29 illustrates a big difference between RES Energetic Literacy and Soul Thrill Aura Research®… in contrast to a psychic reading.

If you’d consulted with someone whose information comes from astral spirits, you would likely have been given a complete story about him. One set story. (Whether accurate or not.)

By contrast, using these aforementioned RES techniques, and others, where did the info come from? The aura of the person in question, at a particular time being researched: Whether from a photo or through an energetic hologram.

Every time, relevant information lit up as it did… because the skills were based on co-creating with God (or another Divine Being, if you, OLIVIA, had preferred for us to collaborate with a different one).

So when that gentleman started to use his free will for deception, after he made certain choices and said certain things, it was reasonable to research him again.

My feeling about him all along was that he could have gone either way. Unfortunately, he made a dishonorable choice. So that’s when changes to his aura became evident. I’m glad I was able to help you sort out what was happening with his chakra databanks, giving you more info as a basis for making good choices.

Speaking of Victim Tales, whose allure was described early in this post, I’ve got a fresh example for you… about how sometimes (IMO) people get hooked on those Victim Stories and expect them… even demand them before they consider you credible.

The following illustration may remind you of your own examples of this, and it would be fun for you to share comments about this fad. The “Victim Tales Heal Us” idea intensified from 1980 until 12-21-12. Remember? I do think it’s leaving, as people learn how to adapt into this new Age of Awakening. But until then, many of leftovers from that time persist.

Nicole Orgeta, my fellow columnist for Pathways Magazine, chose “Empath Empowerment in 30 Days” for her book column in the magazine’s 2019 Winter Issue. If you decide to read her review, a useful perspective might be that usually she writes enthusiastically about books by psychics.

Nicole had many problems with my book to help empaths. Such as my not letting readers know if I was “an energy healer or an intuitive.” (Actually my background was summarized on the back cover. But she’s right. I didn’t also include this info inside the book itself.)

As you know, I’m neither a New Age energy healer nor an intuitive.

Anyway, Ortega would have preferred “more of an introduction to the work…. Did she struggle with codependency as a child and go through a difficult adolescence before she learned to master the power of empathy?”

For sure, I believe that how-to books do not require that the author win the reader’s confidence by supplying Victim Tales. Even if many readers have come to expect them. Therefore, like Nicole, without learning such stories they may “find it more difficult to initially sink into the material.”

How about you, Blog-Buddies? When you read nonfiction books, do you find it important that the author share personal struggles, in the manner if the “Oprah Winfrey Show”? Winfrey’s TV show was, after all, so influential during the decades before the Shift into The Age of Awakening.

Isabella Cates says:

Interesting, Rose! I hadn’t quite thought about things in that way. It’s so common to tell victim tales to supposedly make you more relatable and trustworthy. When I’ve done it, what it felt like was knocking myself down a notch… supposedly in order to connect with other people.

But it’s not comfortable, and it’s not really effective either. And it’s really not a great way to be a leader, is it?

Zaybe says:

Rose, that is such a great example!

It is a long time since I bothered to read or look up self-help books on Amazon or in bookstores, but I do remember those days of reading books or reviews of books that had a certain ‘story’ attached to them.

Zaybe says:

My take on it, in response to your comment, is that there can be a certain kind of comfort to be derived from knowing that you belong to a particular group that has this ‘issue’ (even if you feel like c*** most of the time ha ha).

Zaybe says:

I have observed in one or two friends who are still very much into all this stuff that there can even be some satisfaction to be had from getting a sense of superiority – moral superiority over others! as though you are a ‘better’ person than others because you are so ‘sensitive,’ or ‘wounded’ or whatever… makes me giggle now!

Diana says:

I have noticed that there are oftenvictim tales attached to sobriety stories.

This makes the sobriety much more dramatic than it just being a current lifestyle choice.

Rose Rosetree says:

ZAYBE and DIANA, thanks for enriching this thread. Regarding the last sentence in Comment #41, isn’t that fascinating? Do alcoholics really have to hit bottom and lose just about everything in life… in order for graduating from alcohol consumption to count as meaningful? Rather than admiring every former drinker who finds his or her way to sobriety.

Personally, I don’t think drama is the point, one way or the other. Every person’s story matters, and personal growth especially. This is Earth School!

Brittany says:

This is indeed an interesting topic.

I’ve struggled with fully integrating the concept that there are “meant to be’s” in my life contract, that have no explanation except they were meant to be!

Brittany says:

No matter what, sharing these experiences or turning them into a victim tale doesn’t ever make me feel better, however, sharing these experiences may help someone else.

But then again, help them how?

Brittany says:

IF my experience can encourage someone else to use their free will and change their life course for the better, is it ok to share the victim tale?

I don’t see it as a victim tale if it is told in a matter of fact way as opposed to a poor me way.

Brittany says:

Being “relatable” is something I’ve strived for in the past, and am still struggling with letting go of. Like Isabella, this has occasionally made me feel like I’ve lowered myself down a notch, but not always.

I see this as being human. Sharing our human struggles and hopefully triumphs, not as victim tales, but success stories. Like, wow, isn’t it amazing how we can learn and grow!?

Brittany says:

About Zaybe’s comment #40, I’ve never told my “story” to feel any type of superiority, but I can see how some might twist their own stories into just that.

To me, that’s bothersome.

Wonderful insights here, BRITTANY. I think it’s important to share our stories when they might help somebody else. And there are 1001 ways to tell stories from one’s life without turning them into Victim Tales.

For sure, when I wrote and edited my memoir, I ignored the current fad to grab attention through victimhood. Many people have told me that “Bigger than All the Night Sky” really inspired them, especially the chapters about incarnating as part of the “Awakening Project.” Personally I’ll choose meaning over Victim Tales any day!

Liane says:

Brittany, your comments help me realize how important it is to distinguish between over-sharing-victim-tales and sharing enough in a right moment of conversation.

Not in the way that gets everything off my chest so I feel better; but rather as a way to share my own humanity with those who have earned the right to hear bits of my story.