Enlightenment Seeker’s Question & Answers

Enlightenment Seeker's Question & Answers

Enlightenment Seeker’s Question & Answers. When you seek happiness, are “Good Vibes” reliable?

Enlightenment Seeker’s Question & Answers. Let’s delve deeper into heartfelt questions posed by my new client ANDY. Maybe your questions, too?

Today’s article is a continuation from my last blog post, concerning What to Believe?

Are you seeking personal growth? Spiritual awakening? The big deal called “Enlightenment”? Either way, it’s so important to use your self-authority. And also pay attention to reality.

Why trust blindly? Especially since you don’t need a Ph.D. to develop spiritual discernment.

I invite you to read the following. Then ask your questions and/or share your experience below.

Big thanks to my new client ANDY, who asked some great questions, inspiring this little series of articles.

Enlightenment Seeker’s Question #2. What about Their Good Vibes?

I wasn’t expecting your assessment of a couple of influential Non-Duality teachers in particular, as I’ve felt very positive vibes from them. (With some others you researched for me, there was a hint of skepticism).

You know what? I never expected those particular teachers to shift from Traditional Enlightenment. But many beautiful spiritual teachers and students have moved into Extreme Spiritual Addiction. This isn’t just random. Let me give you my well-researched perspective how that happens.

Enlightenment Seeker’s Answer A. Traditional Enlightenment Is Tricky Now

Before the Shift into The Age of Awakening, when it came to Enlightenment… there was only one way it could happen. Traditional Enlightenment.

In this state of consciousness, a person’s sense of self stops mattering. The biggest share of that person’s consciousness is God. Just enough human is left for survival to continue.

But the person in Traditional Enlightenment no longer cares much about that human self. A friend from my TM days, Cynthia Lane, describes this beautifully in an interview over at Buddha at the Gas Pump.

Enlightenment Seeker’s Answer B. Now Age of Awakening Enlightenment Is Available Too

In this form of Enlightenment, mostly the human being remains that human being. Yet a considerable share of the Divine has taken up residence.

It’s Enlightenment too, just a different version, available now… in The Age of Awakening. Hence the name, Age of Awakening Enlightenment.”

Over at batgap.com, I’ve given an interview about Enlightenment, too. (If you listen, don’t be confused by the names I used for both kinds of Enlightenment. I was still pioneering the knowledge. This has taken a lot of development, as you can imagine.)

Age of Awakening Enlightenment tends to be more stable. Although, energetically, this continues to be a tricky time to live for all human beings.

Enlightenment Seeker’s Answer C. Enter Opportunistic Astral Entities

In these early years of The Age of Awakening, many astral beings are trying to get a piece of the action. (Why? You’ll find answers, plus strategies, in this how-to book: The New Strong.)

If you know people in Traditional Enlightenment, they pay scant attention to their human selves. Growth, for them, involves flavors of consciousness.

If you know people in Age of Awakening Enlightenment — including loads of articles here at this blog– what’s different? Growth, for us, is all about our humanity.

Plus, we tend to be open to aura reading in detail. Whereas Traditional Enlightenment gurus discount that. (As noted in some detail in the post about “Corrupted Enlightenment Coaches.”)

Enlightenment Seeker’s Answer D. Blindsided by Entity Involvement

What happens when opportunistic discarnate beings try to influence people in Enlightenment?

• If it’s Age of Awakening Enlightenment, the person has the sense to feel bad. Since they pay attention to their human selves! Usually they’ll schedule a session with an RES Practitioner. Because we’ve got a variety of skills for helping that person to grow stronger than ever.
  • If it’s Traditional Enlightenment, does the person feel bad or sense danger? Sadly, not. Because that person barely notices that human self. Accordingly, the person interprets the impact in terms of consciousness. Interpreting the new, astrally-enhanced experience as “Further development of my spiritual awareness.”

Oops.

Enlightenment Seeker’s Answer E. About Those “Good Vibes

Ever hear of “The Romance of the Astral”? I sure hope so.

If you’re only going to open up one link from today’s blog post, open that one. Read it. The implications are immensely important.

Basically, unless people develop Stage 3 Energetic Literacy which everyone can — another oops! While illiterate, energetically, it’s hard to tell the difference, when it comes to “good vibes.”

Folks in Spiritual Addiction have a lot of astral allure. Even more so for folks in Extreme Spiritual Addiction.

And for folks in Traditional Enlightenment, astral involvement can grow unchecked. In fact, the sweet spiritually-oriented person doesn’t have the discernment to think this is bad. (And yes, I’ve witnessed this with good friends. I warned them. What happened to them after a while broke my heart. My feelings healed. Their auras didn’t.)

By contrast, people in Age of Awakening Enlightenment have something far gentler. Sometimes causing Enlightenment Eye Flash.” And that’s about as flashy as it gets. In general, we tend to find astral involvement icky. Especially so for you Blog-Buddies who’ve been reading my books. Or taking workshops like the two Enlightenment Coaching ones I’ll offer this year:

1. Your Sacred Body
  2. Spiritual Clarity on Your Enlightenment Path

Enlightenment Seeker’s Answer F. At a Minimum, Do This to Gain Clarity

Apart from gaining discernment by developing Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, what’s a person to do? Pay attention to preposterous claims.

For example, I sure paid attention when a friend shared this YouTube video with me. The title is absolutely preposterous (according to my knowledge of how life works): “Healing and Awakening for Animals.”

It’s hard enough for humans to move into Enlightenment. As you may know. 😉

Far as I know, animals don’t have human nervous systems. So they don’t awaken spiritually. A certain degree of spiritual connection is built into the life form.

What if you really wish to learn to heal animals? Become a veterinarian. Or maybe it will help to study a rigorous system of energy healing, like “Healing Touch for Animals.” (Study, at least, if the latter hasn’t been corrupted; I haven’t researched this modality for any clients. However, I know from other research that many energy healing systems have been totally corrupted. Now they’re led by people in — you guessed it — Extreme Spiritual Addiction.

Apart from people being run by spirits… You know who else can magically heal animals, awaken them; heal people, awaken them; turn people into empaths, etc.? People taking drugs like Ecstasy. Where their awareness shifts to an astral fantasy land, and they feel all-powerful.

Simply trusting in Good Vibes to choose a spiritual teacher or energy healer? You can do better. I hope all of you will.

Living on Earth says:

wow… thank you so much for the detailed explanation and comparisons Rose! This knowledge is golden!

Living on Earth says:

I know first hand how challenging it can be to even acknowledge when “I sense that I feel bad”, let alone do something about it.

There has been many cases where I was aware that something was off and against my usual way of being.

Living on Earth says:

But the pull of it, due to various kinds of STUFF, was so strong that it continued to effect me. Until I got RES sessions that is. And learned to apply some of the techniques myself.

Paying attention to my human self have never been this important and enjoyable before. Objective Reality is my new best friend!

What a triumph tale, LIVING ON EARTH! Thank you for sharing.

Liane says:

It’s just now seeping into my consciousness what Human Based Spirituality really means.

It means, to me, that I’m in charge.

Liane says:

But before I could be in charge I had to first recognize my spiritual addiction.

Blind trust, loyalty, and good vibes, (in other words not using my power), are what kept me on that slippery slide.

Liane says:

Until, that is, finding RES and having that first session – when I was gently informed I was in spiritual addiction, how this happens… and the best part…. how to reverse the situation.

Liane says:

I admit to questioning RES, even after my Enlightenment validation.

It was important for me to have a session with Rose in which I could ask all the questions I had about my concerns.

Liane says:

That I questioned is the amazing part. I’m learning to use my power and growing into Human Based Spirituality, where I get to make the decisions and choices that determine my spiritual and human growth.

Nothing else I’ve been involved with comes close to the scope of practice, and integrity of RES. Thank you, Rose.

LIANE, you’re so welcome. You were gutsy, having that session. I loved it.

Lindsey says:

Excellent post Rose. This discernment between Divine and Astral “vibes” you speak of is extremely important right now in the Age of Awakening.

Just noticing the lack of comments on this posts shows to me how much this is a growth area in even many of us who read and participate on your blog site along with collective consciousness.

Lindsey says:

It has been a growth area for me indeed.

Only when I began to experience the consequences of searching out and partaking in different “spiritual practices”, “spiritual healing modes”, listening to hours of “Buddha at the Gas Pump” and talking to new friends I made through these channels who had supposedly been living in Traditional Enlightenment did I begin to feel the difference between the two.

Lindsey says:

It also threw me so far off balance in both my human physical health and spiritual evolution, as I was fully in spiritual addiction!

Lindsey says:

I recall a slow feeling and experience of losing my bliss…like it was being depleted and replaced with this feathery coaxing of light and flash.

Not the same, but different.

Lindsey says:

I remember asking about this with someone whom is and was in Extreme Spiritual Addiction (but at the time I didn’t know it).

He was expressing to me how it was the nuances of consciousness and that was evolution within Enlightenment. He also, told me that the only way I could fully experience what he did was to start doing TM and talk to him mire often.

Lindsey says:

Blah, did that feel soooo wrong!

Lindsey says:

The whole conversation was flashy astral light and this sense of opportunity pushed in front of me.

I decided in my mind that “no” he is not who I want to be friends with anymore.

Lindsey says:

The Divine I have experienced is not an opportunistic, greedy and flashy.

At it’s purest it is solid, peace, calm love that is so simple yet so bold yet flexible it can hold you tight while you move around as humanly as possible.

Lindsey says:

There is absolutely no need to pursue flash of any kind! No need at all.

Lindsey says:

That very conversation reminds to this day how unimportant the pursuit of more flash and awe in this life is.

What is important is my human life, my human evolution, because the Divine is as intwined in it as the sun rising as the moon sets. It is natural, it is big, and it is the brightest thing in All of All.

Lindsey says:

One more important thing, for me so much truth and discernment which I shared in these comments would not have been without the addition of RES sessions with You Rose and all that you have taught me thus far via mentoring, in person and online workshops on Empath Empowerment and Aura Reading.

Lindsey says:

Now, I have some and continue to learn and hone very important skills of Energetic Literacy and Self-healing skills. These have been essential and so important to the clarity around discernment I have now and continue to grow in my life.

I am so very grateful for your integrity, your skill and your gracious big loving heart! You’re a blessing to me and all humanity. ❤️

LIANE and LINDSEY, thank you so much for your comments here.

Especially important to me, that perceptive Comment #11!

Morgan1z says:

Rose – this helps clarify how some mistaken astral flash for something divine and encourage others to follow.

Thank you for sharing.

You’re welcome, MORGAN1Z. This is, above all an educational blog.

It makes me happy whenever readers learn something that helps them.