Tribal Belonging may have many meanings for you. Yes, this article stands as Part 4 of a series about Preemie GEORGINA. But we’ll go on to explore what social (or tribal) belonging means.
Including what belonging means now, in The Age of Awakening.
First of All
Here’s a summary of the other parts of this series of posts. (Made even more meaningful by wonderful comments from some of you Blog-Buddies)
- Incubator Baby GEORGINA on an average day in her glass box. (Stage 3 Energetic Literacy. Researching an aura from a regular photo.)
- By comparison, some additional samples of her aura on a difficult day. (Stage 15 Energetic Literacy. Pulling out an energetic hologram from a client’s aura.)
- Then a good day in that incubator. A moment of Divine grace. (Additional research of energetic holograms.)
Today’s article also involves that good day, made glorious in that moment. Knowing about all this will enhance the upcoming aura reading. Making it more meaningful for you, personally.
Second, Tribal Belonging
For instance, what is that chakra databank you may have heard about — the one that involves tribal belonging.
Hardly the most popular chakra databank in this blog’s aura readings…
Yet, it’s absolutely fascinating. Depending on why you’re using energetic literacy skills in that particular situation.
Officially, the name of this aura chunk is the Root Chakra Databank for Connecting to My Social Group. Meaning, feeling as though you belong to your tribe.
When you grew up, did any family-spirited relatives talk about tribe? If so, what did they call it?
How did you feel about that, back in the day? Anything different now?
Do tell, in our COMMENTS below.
My Aunt Ellen did do tribal. Every once in a while she’d invite all the relatives over. What did she call it? “A gathering of the clan.” Maybe not a warm, personal invitation. More like, “Everyone’s coming — get that?”
Tribal Belonging Can Be Weird. Have You Noticed?
Back in the day, those gatherings of the clan gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling. Literally, emotionally warm and connected to something. Intellectually, what exactly was that group?
More to the point: Why were these not-terribly-nice people… supposed to matter to me? For sure, tribe was a very fuzzy concept back then.
Meanwhile, back to the final aura reading of Incubator Baby GEORGINA….
GEORGINA’S Root Chakra Databank for Connecting to My Social Group.
Symbolic Size: Extremely large, 90 miles.
Very large. Having her present and future illuminated by Divine presence, during this incident, wow!
- What is the baby’s experience of social group in this moment?
- It’s an emotional experience
- An understanding experience
- A soul-level acknowledgement experience
- And a conceptual experience
Altogether, it’s a fully human experience. even though she’s still in miniature. Like how an apple seed contains what it takes to make a big apple tree.
There she is. And her body is small. Yet she’s remembering who she is, and who she has come to be.
Sense of Tribe for Baby GEORGINA
How to describe it? Tribal belonging, for her, is a little bit as if God were in human form. A little bit like that.
Like, “My tribe consists of any people I care about.”
What a Foretaste of The Age of Awakening!
Much has changed since the Shift into The Age of Awakening on 12-21-12.
- Old Rules for Living a Good Life have swapped out for New Rules for Living a Good Life.
- We have a new vibrational freedom. Learning to use it well makes all the difference between suffering and Enlightenment.
- And yes, millions of people can move into Enlightenment now. And do it as householders. Meaning, people in the world. Rather than monks.
Humanity — that’s what your tribe can be, living in the Age of Awakening.
By Contrast, What Was Tribal Belonging in The Age of Faith?
Simple, really. The deeper you go into history, the more it intensifies. Supposedly, tribe brings a sense of loyalty. Even superiority. And who gets to be in your tribe?
- People born near you.
- All your blood relatives.
- Folks with your religion.
- People with similar coloring.
- And, without knowledge of Face Reading Secrets®, ick! People hold onto tribal, prejudiced, inaccurate idea about “races.” And, ugh! “Ethnic features.” (By The Age of Awakening, all that is really outdated. If you don’t know why, ask in the COMMENTS section below.)
An outdated sense of tribal belonging is still entrenched in collective consciousness, of course. Tribalism had thousands of years to dump “how it has to be’s” into collective consciousness. (Although that’s still not how life has to be for you.)
How about Today’s Tribalism?
Moreover, when people today are having a hard time adapting to the new rules in The Age of Awakening, what happens?
Politics turns tribal. Gee, have you noticed?
Also, clinging to sense of tribe sometimes demands intense tribal proclaiming. Such as wearing certain kinds of clothing. Maybe designer labels. Even tattoos that proclaim your religion, patriotism, status as one of the world’s great lovers, etc.
Gladys, one of my clients, wanted me to read the aura of her crush, Joe. In the photo she sent (off Facebook?) Joe’s large chest was naked. One side showed a large tattoo that displayed Jesus. Crucified.
“What the heck is that supposed to tell you about him?” I asked my client.
“He’s very religious,” said Gladys. “His faith matters everything to him,” she added.
My opinion was a bit different. Although not a big Bible quoter, I am very fond of this particular passage.
However, I give Joe points for his clear message of tribal proclaiming.
What about you, Blog-Buddies. How do you feel about obvious tribal proclaiming?
Do you like to play? If so, what have been the rewards?
Do you decline to play? If so, what have been the rewards?