Happiness Moments

Happiness Moments

Happiness Moments, anyone? Share some here.

Happiness Moments. You have them every day — simple, human moments of joy that add shine and zest to each day. Everyday jewels!

Life is about more than this of course. But let’s collect a bunch of them: Individually beautiful. Collectively gorgeous. Fresh & fine. Utterly unpredictable, too.

What, Your Life Includes More than Happiness Moments?

Well, yeah. For starters, by the time in today’s adventures when you’re reading this blog post… Haven’t you already had moments of these?

1. Frustration
  2. Impatience
  3. Not enough of… whatever you wanted
  4. Other people’s imperfections
  5. Your own maybe slight imperfection about something-or-other
  6. The horror of weeds in your garden. The nerve!
  7. Hideosities in the news

But today’s blog isn’t about any of them. Haha.

And When It Comes to Happiness, Maybe Most Folks Emphasize Drama

As if happiness doesn’t count unless it’s astral-flashy. Like, “My guide Archangel Mikey just found me a parking space.”

Or else happiness matters when it’s photogenic. Instagram worthy.

Especially if some celeb is involved.

Alternatively, some “Who cares?” might set in. Like you’ve never learned how to “Let Today Be a Holiday.”

Personal growth is made of such moments. Appreciating them may also hasten spiritual awakening.

Ever hear this saying? The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Ack, so Age of Faith! Obsolete!

Well, I’ve got a different saying for you, squeaky new: Your path to Enlightenment is paved with Happiness Moments.

Very relevant to living in The Age of Awakening. Helpful for living according to the New Rules for the era that started with the Shift on 12/21/12. That includes New Rule #3: Use Life and Liberty to Pursue HUMAN Happiness.

Read about it in more detail in “The New Strong.” A how-to that can help you to succeed in every important way, living in this new Age of Awakening. Noticing Happiness Moments can really help.

Hmmm.

What If No Happiness Moments Have Come to Mind for You Yet?

No Worries. ‘Cause We’ve Got Today’s Blog Post 🙂

Please join me in sharing some everyday moments of happiness.

• Humble
  • Or human
  • Just a bit silly
  • Even if you don’t think others will appreciate the quiet magnificence.

Look, I’ll go first, using COMMENTS boxes below.

Because Happiness Moments Can Be Contagious

Start reading. Start adding to the comments.

Soon you just might start noticing with clarity… perfectly ordinary gorgeousness. Everyday beauties that you used to take for granted.

Lilacs are blooming near my front door. That means, entering back home, I’m dazzled by that magnificent fragrance: Automatic Happiness Moment.

And going out into the world, I’m dunked in that fragrance again, reminding me that unexpected Happiness Moments just might happen.

Graham says:

An evening walk in the local Botanic Gardens, being taken aback by the beauty of the acacia and horse chestnut trees.

Trying on a cute dress at a department store, then coming out and asking the lady in the next booth for her opinion, in Spanish, and hearing her say “Muy bonita!”

Watching turtles swim all the way across a pond to come and visit, just their heads poking out of the water.

I love your new saying Rose, “Your path to Enlightenment is paved with Happiness Moments.” The same is true after enlightenment.

Jnana says:

The way some authors string words together so beautifully, waves of happiness course through my entire being.

And I wonder why I do not make more time in my life for the beauty of words.

Julie Blake Edison says:

Waiting in the grass for my turn at archery class.

Nothing to do but this one very focused activity.

No need to look at my phone; nothing to do but this.

These comments really do thrill my soul. Thank you, Blog-Buddies.

Last night I was on Facebook, checking out the latest from my wide variety of FB friends. (All of you are invited to friend me there.)

Two different people posted about HAPPINESS, but they were generalities — good as far as they went but maybe not going very far. Those very specific human details… these have way more meaning for me. I invite more of you to share Happiness Moments here.

Ethan says:

Sitting alone in my favourite cafe and feeling safe and contented in the music and sounds of the people around me, sipping my delicious coffee.

Steve says:

Coming into work on a Monday morning.

I may not look like a schoolboy, holding my shiny new school supplies. Yet I have the same joyful feeling of new beginnings. Things to learn. Ways to show the world what I can do.

Brittany says:

Dropping my kids off at school, when they turn around and smile and wave bye to me a second time, I feel so happy!

It’s a great way to start my day.

Becky says:

I love to watch the sparkling sunlight reflections on the surface of the pond as the wind blows across

Becky says:

I love to watch the wind rippling through the tall grasses along the side of the road; the individual blades combine to give a water-like illusion

Becky says:

I love the feel of wind blowing through my hair

Becky says:

I love the smell of freshly cut grass

Becky says:

I love the sound of rolling thunder in the distance

I could go on – So many things to thrill the senses!

Leisa says:

The weather yesterday was perfectly warm…warm, but not hot.

That’s a happiness moment for me! When it’s not chilly or hot, I feel perfectly comfortable and I feel very happy.

Jean says:

Reading this great post – and all the happiness inducing comments.

Thanks, everyone.

Jean says:

My cats purring – just cause we are together.

Jean says:

Leaves coming out on the trees – a bit more each day.

Jean says:

Looking back at end of day and realizing…. hey – I did get alot done!

Glenda says:

When I make up and tell a data warehouse joke instantly on the spot that gets genuine laughs from my co-worker.

Glenda says:

Today when a high-level employee stopped by my desk and thoroughly explained an aspect of cloud security compliance… and doing so with mutual caring respect and comradery towards me; treating me as an investment that’s worth his time.

Glenda says:

Like I am his equal peer, which was duly noteworthy and humbling for me because I’m the only female millienial working in cyber and I’m new to the field.

Glenda says:

What he did showed everyone that I’ve earned their respect, and that made me happy.

Meeting someone new at work and being told they’ve heard good things about me makes me happy.

Liane says:

Green grass, buttercups, and blue skies.

Baby calves and lambs.

The big dipper on a crisp late night.

Susan Torres says:

Walking in the morning with a special friend that gets me, and going to a little diner that has awesome food and coffee after!

Good stuff!

Susan Torres says:

Also I gave myself a fantastic haircut on Tuesday!

I feel lighter, more pretty and no more frizz! Woohoo!

Emily Turner says:

Some happiness moments recently…

– being able to do things at work, at my new job, when for weeks I have not had access to the databases and various programmes.

– when I end up waking up before my alarm and feeling pretty awake too.

– getting in early to the office and going to the canteen and enjoying a fry up before work.

Goldie says:

I just finished Empath Empowerment in 30 Days!!!

My life has been forever changed!

Goldie says:

ROSE, Thank you again for all your work!

Goldie says:

I gave the book ALL the stars on Amazon and left this review:
    “To all Highly Sensitive People,
    The overwhelming, swirling mess it is your life starts to calm down by Day 3! Day 3!!! Don’t miss this opportunity!”

Goldie says:

On to The Empowered Empath Quick & Easy!

Mood: Giddy with anticipation.

GOLDIE, thank you for all your comments today.

I’m so glad you’re following up with RES resources. That’s the trick to having them work for you, just giving them a chance.

Of course, I am also grateful that you took the time to do a review on Amazon. Reviewing any of my books there is the biggest favor you could do for me.

Who is Rose Rosetree? Spiritually, I’m very fulfilled to do work that I consider sacred. Humanly, let’s face it. I’m a very small indie publisher who fights against the odds for readers to find anything RES.

Susan Torres says:

I just finished “Use Your Power of Command”
    Once again mind blown!
    I can’t believe how lucky I am to have access to Roses teachings!!!
    Im finally learning to live my real human life!

Susan Torres says:

Of coarse I gave all the stars.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ And this was my review:

Life can be fun and engaging again!
    If you are suffering from “I Don’t Know….”, “Why can’t I just…” or any other “Feeling like a lost soul symptom” the information and techniques in this book are priceless.

Rose says:

Thank you for spreading those Happiness Moments around at Amazon.com… And also for letting us know, as well.

For your next up, I’d recommend The New Strong. And for most newbies to RES, I’d recommend this as my first choice for getting started. It’s that useful to understand how to thrive now, since it really is a new time, an Age of Awakening.