Spiritually Sparkling Workshops Available Online NOW!

Spiritually Sparkling Workshops — a breakthrough in self-healing begins today.

Spiritually Sparkling Workshops are available starting today. Find out what’s in it for you. Because these on-demand, online workshops could….Oh, Blog-Buddies, where to start?

Ever Have This Problem?

Trouble with speaking up for yourself!

Like you know what you could have said. Only the words won’t come. You’re too busy with distractions like, “Ooh, might I hurt Joe’s feelings? Will this be the day that I find out he’s made out of glass.”

And what happens when you don’t say those vital little words? Words like:

• I don’t think so.
  • Definitely not.
  • N.O.

Uh-oh! That’s when life becomes less complicated than it needs to be. Complicated inside your head. Also, complicated because of all the problems that follow because you — no insult intended, really. Because instead of speaking up for yourself, you acted like a pincushion.

Well, Spiritually Sparkling® Workshops Could Make a Big Difference

Because you’ll learn how to remove the most common energetic causes of not speaking up for yourself.

What, exactly?

• First, you’ll master the newly updated, leading-edge skill set for Negative Thought Form removal.
  • Second, for extra oomph — personal oomph, your oomph — you’ll learn the very new (so very improved) Psychic Coercion Healing.

Once you learn each of these skill sets, how long will the self-healing take you? Maybe 10 minutes.

And you won’t have to do them often, either. Because they’re really, really effective.

Obvious disclaimer: It’s possible that these skills, alone, won’t be enough to completely stop the speaking-up-for-self problem. But you’ll go a long way toward vanquishing this difficulty.

If the problem persists, you might wish to book a session or two for RES Energy HEALING. Because there might be additional kinds of STUFF in your aura. More personal than the aforementioned types of garbage. These aren’t terribly personal in how you get them.

Only the inconvenient consequences are personal. And, man oh man! Do they ever feel personal.

Difficulty in speaking up for yourself is only ONE of the problems these two healings can solve.

The Spiritually Sparkling Workshops Can Save You So Much Aggravation

Because this collection of self-healing workshops will help you to solve loads of problems. Not just the speaking up one.

One workshop at a time, one lesson at a time, you’ll learn about many different impersonal forms of STUFF.

Note: That link I just gave you has a lot on the page.  Please scroll down until you see the golden boxes for all five new workshops. Plus the Free Intro.

Click on any and all of these boxes for loads of details.

Essentially, Each of the Five Workshops Will Wake up Your Self-Healing Talent

You’ll learn how to co-create with the Divine.

In a very personal way, you’ll discover what it’s like to be yourself without various kinds of STUFF.

Technically, each workshop will give you an interactive education into:

• Which kind of STUFF is which.
  • How you got it. (Not your fault.)
  • And how to remove it.
  • Also, you receive PUT IN that helps to wake up your soul. Which is why this unique energy healing can help you to move forward in personal growth. And help with spiritual awakening.

Blog-Buddies, can you tell? I’m feeling so gleeful about making this available to you. Finally, after three years, the most up-to-date version of these trademarked skill sets.

Maybe some of you are wondering?

How Do These New Spiritually Sparkling Workshops Compare to My Book with the Lips?

You know. You may even have read it. And that book may have really improved your life by a LOT!

What’s the name of that how-to book? “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.”

Look, I have lots to tell you about the differences between that book and this new series of workshops. But let’s save that for another day. For now, let’s celebrate…

Today You Can Start Taking the Spiritually Sparkling® Collection of Workshops

Enjoy this leading-edge knowledge, Blog-Buddies. What a grand day it is for taking the Spiritually Sparkling — Free Intro! With five power-packed workshops to follow!

Hooray!!! I’ve been waiting for this one!

Kylie

Avid Reader says:

Fantastic news!

Brittany says:

This made my day. Thank you!

Liane says:

Rose, you have made my day. This is such wonerful news!

Thank you ahead of time for what I’m sure was a lot of work getting these workshops put together and ready to go online.

Tatiana says:

Amazing news! So happy!

Eve says:

I am so excited to start on these workshops. I use the healings in Use Your Power of Command a lot, especially when traveling.

Cannot wait to get the most current versions. Woohoo!!

Kylie Sparks says:

One question Rose: I’ve already taken the in person workshop on Spiritual Cleansing and Protection twice. Would it be better for me to start with 101 or 102?

Emily Turner says:

Having been lucky enough to attend an in person workshop back in 2012 on these skills, and then also exploring them in personal mentoring, I’m so glad anyone who wants to can learn them (and that I can take the workshop again too)!

Living on Earth says:

Ohh this is such great news Rose!

I love and have used your book “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection” which is jam packed with so much invaluable information.

Living on Earth says:

And I know from your other online workshops that these new series will be packed with all the knowledge you can possibly pass on to us. And then some.

I’m so excited! I can’t wait till I get started 🙂

Thanks so much to all you enthusiastic knowledge seekers! Comments #7 and 8 also give me a chance to offer a bit of clarification.

EMILY TURNER, what you wrote is so sweet! And yet, imagine this. You won’t be taking the same workshop again. And you’ll be receiving more than you have as an RES client, receiving Healing Centerpieces where a whole session is built around one of the Spiritually Sparkling Skills.

And the same will be true for you KYLIE. Please start with the Free Intro. (Even that may include information you don’t yet know.) Then go on from there, learning systematically and interactively.

Every single workshop, from 101 on, will give you a much better working knowledge of each skill set that you learn.

How can I best convey the difference between what I taught years ago, during weekend workshops, and what is in the book for “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection”? Versus this completely new iteration of knowledge, skills, finesse, effectiveness!

I do plan to write a blog post on this, in a week or so. But for now, let’s stick to a simple analogy.

Remember when you first learned to use a telephone? It was basic. And helpful.

But in your lifetime, how phones have changed!!!!!

Similarly, when I began teaching the Spiritually Sparkling Skills, sure, they were effective — just like a basic landline.

However, just as mobile phones have become increasingly sophisticated, the consciousness technology of RES has had progressive iterations of development.

You will, I suspect, recognize many elements of this new (and very improved) set of workshops. But that doesn’t mean nothing has changed.

Unless you sit down and go through your old workshop notes, or pages of the “Power of Command” book one, one line at a time… you won’t be able to tell how much has been built in, refined, clarified, and altered. Take it from me, there’s good reason it took so many years to re-engineer and refine these new workshops.

KYLIE, this set of workshops is comparable to RES online workshops for Aura Reading Free Intro, 101, and 102 — which I know that you’ve taken. So you know how they compare to my books and live workshops from back in the day.

For then, they were the best possible. But now is now. And these online workshops produce far better results.

Kylie Sparks says:

Thanks Rose. I guessed that that was the case, but I wanted to make sure. I’m looking forward to the whole series.

KYLIE, I’m glad you asked. It was an important question.

No frivolous questioner, you!

Lindsey says:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
    You know how incredibly important I think this is to me! Thank you Rose! Boy is this month jam packed with goodies!
    Fun!