Enlightenment-Style Personal Growth. Maybe Shocking, But True

Enlightenment-Style Personal Growth — let’s see if this article can bring a practical understanding that helps you.

Enlightenment-Style Personal Growth. After crossing the threshold into Enlightenment, who grows faster?

Those in Traditional Enlightenment or those in Age of Awakening Enlightenment?

Thanks to Blog-Buddy LOGAN MICHAEL for raising this question in his Comment #20 here:

In your opinion Rose, do people in Traditional Enlightenment grow as fast as people who live in Age of Awakening Enlightenment?

Since it’s a form of Enlightenment, I would imagine so. But because of their detachment from human life, it seems counter-intuitive that they would grow fast at all!

First of All, What Qualifies Me as an Enlightenment Coach?

Traditional Enlightenment is all over the internet. And reported throughout human history.

If you’re a spiritual seeker, you’ve been reading about Enlightenment, like forever. Buddhist texts. Mystical writings from the West. Like a book by Meister Eckhart that I mysteriously acquired while in college.

Even before written history, scriptures like the Rig Veda and the Sama Veda described the process of gaining Traditional Enlightenment. Back in the day, as you may know, I taught Transcendental Meditation (TM). Totally focused on Enlightenment, I added the advanced program for meditators. So I’ve spent a lot of time hearing recordings of these scriptures being chanted. Also reading about them in translation.

Turns out, all this was great preparation for me to become an Enlightenment Coach.

Since What I’m Writing Today Going to Be Controversial

I’ll add these bits of background. Along with:

1. Serving as a TM initiator. Although Maharishi avoided making this info public, hello! Every TM initiation involves Divine Beings from Hinduism. I’d consider it a “Divine Co-Creation.”
  2. Also, I got to help meditators by coaching their meditation practice. Without trying, I learned a great deal about what meditators experienced during TM checking. Altogether, I experienced shifts of consciousness in thousands of meditators. Checking away from 1969 – 1986.
  3. No, this ride in consciousness wasn’t taught to us. Although I didn’t know it at the time, guess what? By now I’m convinced: While checking TM practice, I was doing unskilled empath merges. Especially using the empath gift of Spiritual Oneness. (At the time I thought that every TM checker of meditation could hear “the sounds in the room.” Which sounds?” Sounds that informed me what was happening with the meditator’s consciousness.)
  4. Developing Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.  And, so far, 21 Stages of Energetic Literacy. Giving me skills for discernment about states of consciousness. What is actually going on deep within a person’s aura. For instance, how does the shimmer of Enlightenment differ from the confusing charisma of extreme spiritual addiction? This YouTube video, for instance, describes what’s going on with a certain politician. Before he became president. Fascinating millions to this day.
  5. Also it helps that I, personally, moved into Age of Awakening Enlightenment.
  6. Finally, serving as an Enlightenment Coach, I’ve helped over 40 RES clients to move into Enlightenment. (Usually the Age of Awakening kind, not the Traditional kind. But not always. Depends on which kind my client’s soul prefers.)
  7. In terms of recognition, I am glad this blog has been selected as one of the 100 Top Spiritual Blogs at this website.

Anyway, here’s a detailed interview on YouTube about Age of Awakening Enlightenment — the new possibility for us humans.

Plus background about Traditional Enlightenment.

Also, you might enjoy this YouTube video about my version of Enlightenment Coaching.

Enlightenment-Style Personal Growth for Traditional Enlightenment

During the Age of Faith, only this one style of Enlightenment was possible. Some of us don’t know that anything else is comparable. And might be better.

To educate you questing Blog-Buddies, how can I help? Well, I’ve planned a short series of additional blog posts. Let’s explore in depth the concept of Self-Realization, God-Actualization, Self-Actualization, Enlightenment — or whatever else you might call your highest goal for personal development.

So far this series has included:

1. Why Consciousness Matters So Much for Seeking Self-Realization
  2. Smarter Spiritual Seeking in The Age of Awakening
  3. Smarter Spiritual Seeking Starts NOW

These articles provide the most detailed discussions I’ve given yet about the nature of Self-Realization, God-Realization, Self-Actualization, and Enlightenment.

What Matters Most about Personal Growth after Traditional Enlightenment?

The personal self merges with God. As for what remains, that’s just “the rag.” As in referring to human death as “dropping the rag” or “dropping the body.”

Therefore, personal growth is all about refinements within the higher state of consciousness. For instance, Maharishi used to refer to evolution from Cosmic Consciousness to God Consciousness to Unity Consciousness.

For example, last night I researched four chakra databanks on somebody in Enlightenment. (See Comments 9-17 at this week-long contest for free aura readings.)

Researched as part of that contest, Lucy Worsley was grimacing. If you didn’t know better, you’d think something was wrong with her. For instance, something like contempt.

Actually, she’s living in bliss. Witnessing her human life. It’s droll. Not inherently interesting.

I’ve had several friends and acquaintances in Traditional Enlightenment. During the years I knew them — as long as three decades — these darling people didn’t really grow or change as people. Which was fine with them. All that mattered was their bliss in Enlightenment.

Sadly, by now, all four of them have shifted into extreme spiritual addiction. People in Traditional Enlightenment are extra-susceptible to this problem.

Mostly, I suspect, it’s because they are so fascinated by energies. And not one of these former friends of mine had any interest in learning energetic literacy. I offered to teach them for free. And did readings for them. But they drew the line at learning for themselves. Unfortunate, in my view, because that discernment could have protected them.

In the early years of The Age of Awakening, there is a problem with opportunistic astral beings. As described, along with some remedies, in “The New Strong.” These magnificent people didn’t have the discernment to distinguish astral influence from increasing connection to God. Terribly sad, but there it is.

Enlightenment-Style Personal Growth for Age of Awakening Enlightenment

Age of Awakening Enlightenment is suited to human life in this era that began with the Shift on 12/21/12.

Personal growth accelerates. While we maintain a connection with the Divine that is strong, deeply felt, gorgeous, automatic.

In case you’re wondering, Age of Awakening Enlightenment is far more stable when it comes to extreme spiritual addiction.

So, in response to LOGAN’S excellent question, people in this version of Enlightenment do grow extra-fast. And we get to choose the projects for evolution. As illustrated by this guest post by Blog-Buddy KYLIE.

On the internet you can find countless anecdotes about living in Enlightenment. But I doubt you’ll find anything as inspiring as what KYLIE wrote in that guest post. (Or, for that matter, the magnificent personal growth of other RES clients in Age of Awakening Enlightenment.)

Actually, Not too Many People Know about this New Kind of Enlightenment. Not Yet

It’s funny, googling on “age of awakening enlightenment.” Today, 12 hits. Check back in 10 years, okay? Haha.

Meanwhile, kudos to you to being among the first to know about this possibility. To move toward it. Or even to have the privilege of being the first in this world to live this kind of Enlightenment. Where personal growth IS included.

Kylie Sparks says:

Thank you for this blog Rose, and for your sweet words about me.

Wow, that post I wrote seems like a long time ago! I’ve grown a lot since then. I am sure glad that I chose age of awakening enlightenment, by pursuing RES style growth.

Logan Michael says:

Thank you Rose! In these past few years, you have taught me and shown me that I can really enjoy my human life.

Logan Michael says:

To me it is such a waste to live a detached life style, when we have all been given incredible, uniquely individual incarnations that we have the privilege of living only once.

Logan Michael says:

I want to live fully human, and know all that I can about myself. I wouldn’t want to live any other way!

It has been such a pleasure to grow and struggle while focusing on my human life. Yes, struggle humanly, rather than smoking weed or running away from my problems.

Kylie Sparks says:

I love these comments Logan!

All so true, and showing just how fast you are growing.

Leo Watts says:

A big distinction then, in the way you’re describing Traditional vs. Age of Awakening Enlightenment, Rose, is Traditional stands as an end goal, full stop, while Age of Awakening is a milestone, a component, in broader personal growth.

Leo Watts says:

If Age of Awakening Enlightenment is in some sense synonymous with “Self Actualization,” or the full utilization of one’s talents, then it acts as an accelerator of personal and spiritual growth.

Leo Watts says:

If the point of a human incarnation is to grow as a soul, then Age of Awakening Enlightenment deepens the usefulness of that experience.

So as opposed to standing in contrast to being human, it elevates the experience, making it even more vital and rich.

Wonderful comments all from KYLIE, LOGAN, and LEO.

Now for some responses to those thought provoking Comments #6-8. First, regarding the idea that Traditional Enlightenment stands as an end goal. Haha. I can see how you and some others might see that. But…

Here’s what I believe to be the big picture surrounding Traditional Enlightenment. Many people find human life to be frustrating, as in deeply frustrating. And pointless, as in, “I hate it here. There must be some way out of here.”

As you can imagine, this was even more true as you go back through human history. Back to when life for most folks in human incarnations was almost invariably “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.”

And if you’ve studied what consciousness was like, as recently as 100 years ago, it becomes quite clear that inner human experience was likewise greatly limited compared to today.

You know, here I’m talking about the kind of research done during in-person The New Strong Workshops, awaiting for completion of The New Strong online workshops — some are already available. (When published, adding to the set that exists now.)

Or for personal research, if any of you Blog-Buddies want to bring this experience home: Just book a session of RES Energy READING. On the day of your appointment, email me one or two photos of your most elderly relatives that show the face from the front. Ideally, forbears who were living 100 years ago.)

This direct, detailed knowledge of how consciousness used to flow for fine upstanding humans can help you to appreciate the drive that beat within many a human heart, the drive for liberation. Aiming to live as if still an angel — most likely, what that soul did before making a Life Contract and living as human. Like an angel, only better.

So Traditional Enlightenment used to be the only game in town. And it isn’t viewed as an end in itself. More like:

“Human life is an illusion. Once you smash through that illusion and let go of your personal ego… Then life BEGINS.”

You’re sure to encounter this perspective if you do a Google search, or just check out interviews done by Rick Archer at Buddha at the Gas Pump.

A good example isn’t the Rose Rosetree interview there, since it’s about Age of Awakening Enlightenment. But check out the one by my friend from TM days, Cynthia Lane: Classic, Traditional Enlightenment… beautifully described.

Regarding your Comment #7, LEO, you’re right. All these terms are about full use of a person’s potential, each one from a different perspective:
    * Age of Awakening Enlightenment
    * Traditional Enlightenment
    * Self-Realization
    * God-Realization
    * Self-Actualization

Regarding your Comment #8, again I agree with you. It’s thrilling that all of us reading this blog are living in this shiny, new era. Since The Age of Awakening has transformed this world in subtle ways. (And, as long as people have trouble adjusting to our new vibrational freedom — hey, also frightening and disgusting ways.)

Among the magnificent new potentials for human life on earth is… Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

Leo Watts says:

Hi Rose, Thanks for your great comments.

I guess I was thinking the “end goal” as in the ancient idea of achieving Enlightenment to “leave the wheel of karma.” Like the whole point of incarnating as a human was to learn and grow to the point of becoming Enlightened so that having to be a dumb human wasn’t necessary anymore.

Leo Watts says:

I guess this is kind of a conceptual distinction, that, as you said, humans would agree to suffer on earth so they could achieve Nirvana eventually.

You are much more studied in this realm than me, so I may be mixing up some of the ancient teaching on this matter.

Leo Watts says:

Still with this rhetoric there is a certain devaluing of the human experience, that Enlightenment was an escape, a respite, from the alleged inherent suffering of being human.

I don’t want to belabor this point, as it’s not necessarily pertinent to the content of this blog, but I think it’s interesting and useful to explore the assumptions and also potentials of Traditional and Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

LEO, I’m enjoying your comments, too. Consider, rather than devaluing human experience, maybe Traditional Enlightenment was the greatest attainment possible.

And the potential for great attainment evolves further, now that we humans are living in the Age of Awakening. As my former guru Maharishi used to say, “The past is always a state of less evolution.”

Regarding your Comment #19, of course discussing Enlightenment is pertinent to this blog and this website.

Enlightenment Coaching is one of the four interlocking specialties of RES. (Start wherever you like. Choose whichever you like, day by day.) This overview of RES can bring perspective. For that matter, so can the RES logo. Ever notice how it shows four interlocking colors?

Leo Watts says:

“Consider, rather than devaluing human experience, maybe Traditional Enlightenment was the greatest attainment possible.”

This makes a lot of sense.

Leo Watts says:

“of course discussing Enlightenment is pertinent to this blog and this website.”

Awesome! I just didn’t want to hi-jack the conversation into a different direction. I’m really enjoying this series of blog posts. Thanks, Rose.

Lindsey Lorant says:

Eloquently shared Rose. THANK YOU!

This post is rich in Truth, Knowledge and Understanding. Thank you for sharing as you always do. I do agree very much what you say, that it’s the soul’s choice how to and in which manner to move forward as part of it’s own sacred, spiritual journey in its’s present human life.

Lindsey Lorant says:

And, although this new version of Enlightenment (Age of Awakening Enlightenment), has just begun to be recognized (and may have been around a little longer than realized?), I do see the totality of the evolution of “Enlightenment” in human reality, perhaps, moving more towards this kind characteristically.

Lindsey Lorant says:

Mainly, I believe so because, like you have shared, humanity has evolved in many ways (including both physically and psychologically).

It makes sense that this will continue to be a rising choice for souls being born today and in years to come.

Lindsey Lorant says:

Our systems are much more able to handle the Divine energetic frequencies (bliss) to do so and simultaneously maneuver a normal householder life filled with multiple relationships, careers, care taking, family planning, parenting, shopping, hobbies and adventures traveling via all kinds of exciting transportation vehicles!

Lindsey Lorant says:

From my personal perspective and experience (this life and what I remember from some others), the physical body seems to be more capable for God to be in us more as us/with us too, enjoying, learning and moving our human lives forward in collective consciousness in a bigger and faster healing way.

Lindsey Lorant says:

I’m not knocking Traditional Enlightenment by any means at all and not for a minute. I am just pointing out, as it is becoming more obvious to me, the New Age of Awakening Enlightenment is an adaptation of Enlightenment to the Times we live in NOW.

Lindsey Lorant says:

More and more people have this as an option today, which is so well suited to a human being living as an everyday householder rather than the smaller numbers living a life as a renunciate.

Lindsey Lorant says:

This is absolutely fantastic to me! I just imagine the fast growth and healing humanity is already having because so many more people have and are able to move into this New Age of Awakening Enlightenment. It’s an inevitable result of this very Blessed path of God with Us!

Yay for God and yay for Us!

LINDSEY, thanks so much for all you’ve shared here. As for that Comment #31, I love the idea of RES being one of today’s paths to God with us.

A shiny, bright, funny idea. To me, a true name for what we’re doing here together.

Jean says:

Thank you Rose for this post. And many thanks to all those who commented.

I go on with my human day with more spring to my step.

Yes, thank you 🌹 Rose.

Also, just to comment on the Traditional Enlightenment model of smashing through the illusion of being anything other than God/Truth.

Lindsey says:

My personal knowledge, knowing of this happened to be a stepping stone for me in this lifetime.

Being before ego identity is best I can describe,
    * witnessing from God Consciousness,

Lindsey says:

then moving from the illusion of just being the latter
    * to experiencing Divine unity with all
    * to smashing that model as well

Lindsey says:

* to now, which is embracing my human life/identity as a unified relationship with God

emphasizing and embracing my soul’s identity this life as Lindsey, me!

Lindsey says:

This is my personal mapping with in this New Age of Enlightenment.

This is just my personal path experience and each of us has their own personal path that is unique and completely sacred and equally important to another’s.

Lindsey says:

I share not to confuse, but to show to those who may be able to relate in characteristics to my experience
    that this model is inclusive and an option if their soul so chooses.

Neither Enlightenment model, in my opinion, is more prestigious.

Lindsey says:

The New Age of Awakening model is yet another possibility for a soul to choose within this new model of living, experiencing and expanding as a soul in human form.

Lindsey says:

It also is very important to me to have developed discernment this lifetime of what is actually going on as I evolve and grow.

The Traditional Enlightenment model has more pitfalls if one doesn’t have discernment via energetic literacy, for instance, like Rose says.

Lindsey says:

Before RES I was caught up in so much bliss that I I didn’t see how much trouble I was getting into with opportunistic healing groups manipulated by opportunistic astral beings.

I also was in spiritual addiction and as an unskilled empath, this was and did overload my system physically and made me want to retreat from people entirely.

Lindsey says:

Thankfully I was pointed to Rose and RES for Enlightenment coaching, living the New Strong and Empath Empowerment.

She helped me clean up, get unstuck on my spiritual path and enjoy my human life more than I ever had before.

Lindsey says:

I feel stronger and more supported by my Soul and God.

I have learned several skills within RES Energetic Literacy/Aura Reading to help me discern between Divine, Astral and Human Vibrational frequencies.

Lindsey says:

As well as, learn truly and deeply about different people in my life, relationships, products, politicians to back or not and many other things to thrill my soul.

Discernment like I share and what RES teaches is so important

Lindsey says:

In whatever path a soul chooses. I highly highly recommend it!

LINDSEY, it was so generous of you to describe your journey as you have. Blog-Buddies, LINDSEY’S just describing (rather modestly) some of her experiences in consciousness. And yet, to meet her, you’d just think she was a normal woman — except for being prettier than average and having an uncommonly sweet, yet sincere, disposition.

Here’s a photo on Facebook where Lindsey and I are sitting together; I’m showing off a scarf and headband she knitted for me.

Besides being courageous, I think LINDSEY’S comments are important because Age of Awakening Enlightenment is so new in the world. To say it is widely respected among non-duality Enlightenment Coaches would be… maybe a flash-forward into a hundred years from now. 😉

Unfortunately, folks I’ve known in Traditional Enlightenment haven’t been the least bit interested in developing energetic literacy. I wish that would change, since I agree with LINDSEY that discernment is tremendously important for people who wish to maintain a higher state of consciousness.