Aura Reading Natalie Goldberg. Guest Post by LINDSEY

Aura Reading Natalie Goldberg. In this thoughtful guest post, LINDSEY shares her research into the famous Zen writer. Finding what?

Aura Reading Natalie Goldberg. Today’s guest post is LINDSEY’S contribution to researching the beloved Zen practitioner and writer.

LINDSEY has developed excellent skills from some of my online courses in aura reading.

Before going further, I want to make sure you know that you can learn these skills, too. What if you complete Aura Reading 102? Hello! Like LINDSEY, you can read chakra databanks, as described in this video. (IMHO, those super-detailed chakra databanks are essential for exploring the impact spiritual paths, like Goldberg’s Zen Buddhism.)

Too many people present reading auras as though it’s all about clairvoyance. Hey, I don’t find that to be true. Depends on the system being used.

Speaking of which, did you know? You can read auras from pictures. Regular photos. Like this “aura photo” of Natalie Goldberg.

• I used that photo to research Goldberg’s aura at this blog post Comments #167-186.
  • LINDSEY used that same photo as a basis for her independent aura research.
  • Incidentally, she’s already guest posted here, aura reading Aretha Franklin.
  • Also, Blog-Buddy LIANE also did some superb aura reading at that blog post. Highly independent! See Comments #224-229.

Deeper Perception Made Practical definitely includes reading people deeper. Because that’s where success can show if you seek personal growth and spiritual awakening.

Let’s Hear It for How Independence Grows with these Skills!

Seems to me, about the people most interested in learning how to read auras? They’re like LINDSEY. Highly independent, which is everyone’s right.

My students of energetic literacy want to find out for themselves. Reliable skills make that possible.

Initially Lindsey just added some comments to that popular blog post.

Impressed, I decided to upgrade it to a guest post. (Adding some links, since some of the RES terms LINDSEY uses are quite technical.)

In case you’re wondering, LINDSEY writes about Enlightenment from personal experience.

Lindsey’s Comments about Enlightenment in General

Rose, interesting reading on Natalie Goldberg, the Zen Teacher!

Unfortunately, from what you wrote, it does appear to me she isn’t in Enlightenment of any kind.

Just like the information you shared and found in her Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity.

In my experience, Enlightenment isn’t compatible with being so strictly controlling of oneself.

Also, I was struck by the absence of Divine Bliss in any and all of her chakra databanks that you read. That’s a big indication to me.

My experience of the Self falling away has been more like a surrendering to God and Truth. At a time when I was asking with pure intention, love and devotion.

Absolutely not like any kind of control of self.

As for Seeming Calm, Does That Necessarily Mean Enlightenment?

Not really.

As I’ve seen it, an awakening experience can bring about an outward appearance of a stoic calmness.

However, in my experience, this is just one facet or aspect of full God Consciousness.

The wholeness of God consciousness is before any control. It is

• Fluidity
  • Peace
  • Clarity
  • Love and bliss.

Along with soooooo much more that cannot be related.

Yet, inwardly, it’s all rolled into One

expanding expanding expanding…

deep, deep, deep…

RICH, RICH, RICH….

Granted, My Experience of Enlightenment Has Been a Bit Unusual Because…

Personally I went in and out of Traditional Enlightenment several times. But finally I would up stabilizing in Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

Based on my experience, it seems to me:

No matter if it’s Traditional or Age of Awakening Enlightenment, it shows in an aura.

Either way, God Consciousness shows up in all the chakras and chakra databanks. So, yes, about Natalie Goldberg, I agree with you Rose: Definitely not in Enlightenment. No matter how huge the connection she has with God!

(In anybody, the size and quality of that connection shows. Especially strongly, I find that when somebody has this connection… It shows in the Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source.)

Note from Rose: LINDSEY does read that chakra databank later in today’s blog post. It’s the very last chunk of aura that LINDSEY researches in this article.)

Aura Reading Natalie Is Fun. But It’s Wise to Limit Technique Time

Another note from Rose: This Enlightenment Coach recommends 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops.

Back to LINDSEY: Just now I ran out of Technique Time for reading auras. But I’ll research some chakra databanks tomorrow for my own interest. I’ll share if anyone else finds this interesting. (One more note from Rose: I emailed LINDSEY and wrote, “Yes, please.”)

Thank you for sharing this research, JNANA and ROSE. I wish Natalie well. She is probably still very helpful to so many, which is so important.

Next Day, Dedicated Aura Reading Research

Okay, here’s what I learned from my aura reading of Natalie Goldberg.

First let me preface this with something from my overall experience. Sometimes a spiritual practice doesn’t always yield the desired outcome.

Ironically, that practice can actually become a hurdle to overcome. I’ve noticed this happening to many big time spiritual seekers and teachers.

Personally, I have been there, too. So I feel a lot of love and compassion while sharing.

That said, here’s what I found…

Aura Reading Natalie Goldberg’s Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Analyzing My Life

🙁

I picked this one because of Natalie’s Zen background of mind watching/observation. Often required for this type of spiritual path.

Size: Very Large and to the moon.

Quality: A perfected, calculated calmness.

Also, I noticed Goldberg’s highly refined ability to calculate and analyze. As though she’s been trying persistently to manufacture an experience. Perhaps an ideal about what her practice is supposed to do.

Aura Reading Natalie Goldberg’s Solar Plexus Databank for Living in the Present

Pretty important, I think, to a Buddhist!

Size: Large

Quality: “Doing so is what I do, and is of most importance.”

Her mind is fully engaged to be present.

Most noticeable? Controlling her mind rules in this chakra databank as well as the previous one.

Aura Reading Natalie Goldberg’s Third Eye Chakra Databank for Trusting Yourself Spiritually

Size: Large. Over-functioning

Quality: Evidently Natalie finds it personally important to be devoted to her practice. She trusts it. (Not necessarily herself.)

And she pours all her effort into it that: Super-trusting her path.

Aura Reading Natalie Goldberg’s Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source

Size: Close to shutdown

Quality: Ouch! Within this chakra databank, what’s the strongest thing I notice? A deep feeling of being spiritually disconnected.

Also, an underlying shame that she doesn’t experience being connected to Spiritual Source.

Natalie has developed a stoic kind of coolness about that.

However, what isn’t she experiencing? Sadly, no Divine bliss. And no Divine love.

In Conclusion about Natalie

So, overall, this research along with Rose’s, shows what?

Here’s how I’d interpret it. Natalie Goldberg definitely lives her practice. And that path (or her version of it) involves controlling her mind in a detached, calculated way.

The version of Zen Buddhism that she’s attempting is done to perfection.

Regarding the cool detachment resulting from her spiritual practice… To her, this might mean living her ideal of Enlightenment.

LINDSEY Adds Her Perspective Overall

Seems to me, this is not a true living in Enlightenment. This is where Rose’s system, Aura Reading through All Your Senses®, can help bring clarity.

Regarding Natalie’s auric modeling, it could confuse others practicing Zen. Because they might misconstrue this calm, cool, detachment. Mistaking it for the real deal of Enlightenment!

As I have mentioned earlier, in other cases, a person might have an experience of the Divine which appears in a similar demeanor. Only, that’s more a calm, stoic, selfless flow of being which results from a strong and authentic connection.

Personally, I think it’s important to question appearances. Natalie’s version of calm, present, detachment is really a poor substitute. Nothing like the blissful joy and continued expansion that some people may experience within Enlightenment.

There is so much more! Such greater possibilities. And so much more growth and expansion possible within Enlightenment. It’s best not to hold to the old model of Enlightenment as involving the experience of Traditional Enlightenment.

That is why discernment via RES style Aura Reading is so important to me. I can utilize deeper perception to get the truth about a spiritual teacher. Seeing for myself if, at aura level, they truly get a benefit from the practice they are teaching. Afterward I can make my own decision as to whether I want to do follow their guidance.

Pretty smart to do? I think so!

Kylie Sparks says:

Wow!! Fantastic reading Lindsey!!!

Very interesting.

KYLIE, thanks for being the first to appreciate LINDSEY’S skillful and perceptive aura reading.

As an Enlightenment Coach, I do want to comment about this little part that LINDSEY wrote, based on her experience: “the blissful joy and continued expansion that some people may experience within Enlightenment.”

Not everybody in Age of Awakening Enlightenment has that quality of experience. Tremendous variety is possible and, to this teacher, that variety is beautiful.

An Avid Reader says:

SUCH an interesting reading! Thank you, Lindsey!

LINDSEY did great, I agree, AVID READER. Thank you so much for fanning the flame of light!

Lindsey Lorant says:

Thank you Rose for all the work you did to put this together and post it properly!

AND…
    Thank you Kylie! Thank you Avid Reader! I appreciate you for taking the time to comment.

Liane says:

Reading this confirmed what I noticed about her photo. Natalie Goldberg is exhausted. All the work she’s doing to have ‘calculated calmness’, plus ‘super-trusting her path’.

Hard work, indeed. She’s made a life around convincing herself every minute of every day that the path she’s chosen is the right one and worth all the effort. I admire her dedication.

Liane says:

Thank you, Lindsay! Lovely photo.

A personal note about living in Age of Awakening Enlightenment. I don’t experience bliss – with the exception of one brief moment about a year ago.

Liane says:

I didn’t know what that feeling was until I asked. It was like everything was in perfect balance, coated in serenity.

Not a word I’ve every used before!

LIANE, thanks for your perceptive comments this morning. And especially thank you for the bliss-related comments. Stating things like this is part of my job, here at this blog, as an Enlightenment Coach.

I’ve already reassured one Blog-Buddy not to put a lot of emphasis on how LINDSEY moved in and out of Traditional Enlightenment before discovering RES. I don’t know a single Blog-Buddy (besides her) who is likely to have that experience. That said, I found every word that LINDSEY wrote was eloquently said, beautiful, and important.

By contrast, if you go over to blogs about nonduality, or search on “unpacking in Enlightenment” — you’ll find a lot of that. Along with one-size-fits-all descriptions of bliss, witnessing, detachment. Seems to me. That’s more the nature of Traditional Enlightenment.

All this is now beautiful (to some) but not required… and not even relevant to Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

In general, I find there are a lot of nuances to bring out about the new Enlightenment kid on the block, the Age of Awakening kind.

So keep on reading and participating in our unfolding conversation, Blog-
    Buddies.

Jnana says:

Thank you Lindsey.

It wasn’t fun to read the extent to which her path messed her up, nevertheless thank you.

Brittany says:

I love this post and all the comments.

Thanks for sharing your insights, Lindsey.

Eve says:

Great aura reading Lindsey. Especially interesting how control of the mind came up so strongly. What a difficult way to live, but been there done that.

That’s a lovely photo of the aura reader too!

Thank you, Lindsey, for this amazing, insightful aura reading.

And to add to this other thread: I’m also in Age of Awakening Enlightenment, and very rarely experience bliss. But I’m frequently experiencing excitement over new experiences, and I’m driven to grow more spiritually in this wondrous human life. i don’t want to miss a drop.

Emily Turner says:

Thank you Lindsey for this awesome post.

It’s so lovely to see your photo too!

Kylie Sparks says:

It is a really cute photo Lindsey. And very interesting comment number 16, Sandra.

I have moments of deep happiness, but for me too enlightenment is more about being fully engaged in, interested in and excited about my life, than it is about bliss. And being driven to grow both humanly and spiritually.

Susan Torres says:

Great post! How empowering!

There is so much for a newbie to look forward to!

Lindsey Lorant says:

Thank you Jnana, Brittney, Eve, Sandra and Emily! I can relate to what you all say.

I am excited too about my human experiences now more than ever! So much fun too!

Lindsey says:

Thank you Susan and thank you Kylie for those great comments too!

Thanks so much to all of you who have been commenting.

Regarding Comment #13, it’s mysterious. Has Goldberg’s path been the factor that brought on all that rigid control, all the way to her subconscious mind? Or is it more how she interpreted her path? If she were my client, we could do a Consciousness Positioning Consult and find out. Plus, perhaps help her to shift away from that intense inner prison.

Blog-Buddies, my favorite part of this thread is the nuance, through descriptions of personal experience with Age of Awakening Enlightenment. I’ve never seen anything like this elsewhere, have you?

Makes me feel thrilled to be an Enlightenment Coach in these early years of The Age of Awakening! And makes me grateful those of you who’ve been enriching this blog with your comments.

Lindsey says:

Thank you Liane for your comments and your contribution towards reading Natalie Goldberg’s aura as well.

It paints an even more vivid picture, even if it isn’t the outcome we had expected or hoped it would be.

Lindsey says:

The more discernment we have contributes to Collective Consciousness in such a beautiful way. That’s my feeling on it.

Humanity is evolving spiritually and is showing up in this new evolving model of Enlightenment.

Lindsey says:

Thank you too, Rose, for the comments you made #10-12.

Lindsey says:

Comparing (in my past personal experience), created in me questioning my personal experiences and actually perpetuated staleness and stuckness in my evolving humanly and spiritually if I got caught up in some particular model of how I “should” be and “what, where and the next” experience is or looks like according to “Traditional” Enlightenment teachers, teachings, practices, and devotees share.

Lindsey says:

Age of Awakening Enlightenment is for me, a big part of human spiritual evolution.

I find it best to keep moving with the always evolving natural movement and expansion of Consciousness and not keep stepping back to see if I going the right direction.

Lindsey says:

Mapping was needed at first for me, until I came upon (thankfully) a new frontier.

This new frontier requires me and so many here reading this beautiful and so important blog Rose writes and manages sharing such helpful skills for personal healing and DISCERNMENT to help me forge ahead so much more gracefully and happily in my human life.

Lindsey says:

Again, thank you ROSE, all of You reading and commenting here.

It is so good to have friends along side to share our new discoveries!

Lindsey says:

I like to think of humanity like flowers.

We all have unique bloom, flowering unlike any other, and not just in Spring!

Lindsey says:

(And furthermore…on the topic of my bliss experience as Rose noted so well in her comments…)

Funny thing about bliss, it is always there in the background. However, since I am in Age of Awakening Enlightenment, my attention focuses on my human life so much more during my waking hours.

Lindsey says:

My experience on the topic of bliss is it is has a graceful way of moving in and expanding naturally and sometimes so very quietly, or quickly or slowly…when I am ready for more.

Something, “stuff” may leave (like getting RES Aura healing) and it “seems to me” to come in the same package with that beautiful “put-in” that Rose helps to facilitate will co-creating with the Divine.

Lindsey says:

Perhaps, it is just unseen or its just that I cannot put my finger on it because the bonus is in the form/experience of my soul being more able to express itself through my Human life, or it (bliss) just becomes more settled in, and I just get used to this much better me, the human me.

Lindsey says:

I will say this, read an aura of anyone in Age of Awakening Enlightenment, and you’ll find it is there to a significant degree, unique both characteristically in quality and concentration.

Rose says:

LINDSEY, wonderful insights, straight from the heart. Thanks so much for these latest comments.

Technical comment related to your Comment about the STUFF removal, followed by PUT-IN, so essential for RES Energy HEALING skills, I love how you flagged the bliss component. Of course, you’re right. I’m just busy helping clients to enjoy their human lives more, always emphasizing that.

Rose says:

Ooh, about that Comment #13, JNANA, I can’t resist bringing up a nuance of understanding… because your curiosity and persistence about spiritual development go so deep.

Consider: Could be, the spiritual practice was a problem for Natalie Goldberg. Also possible? That her interpretation of how to do that practice was the real problem.

Rose says:

Of course, if any of you Blog-Buddies are struggling over questions like these, concerning your own favorite techniques for spiritual development, I hope you know that could be a very good use of an RES Enlightenment Coaching session.

Maybe with a Consciousness Positioning Consult® as the highlight. Maybe something else, depending on how our session proceeds.

Rose says:

Don’t expect that I have complete knowledge of every kind of meditation and spiritual practice. Of course, I don’t. However, I’ve got energetic literacy skills that provide a very personal perspective — one chakra databank at a time — about what that particular practice is actually doing to YOU at the time we research it.

Research like this is one of my favorite ways of helping devoted spiritual seekers.