Self-Healing…. Has your understanding grown over the years?
Or is it, to you, more like “Old Faithful.” Like a dependable, warm source of comfort?
Even before the June issue of my newsletter arrives at your in-box, let’s share some tales. Which kind of tales?
Tales about “Self-Healing and Me.”
Yeah, Self-Healing and Me
Energy healing comes in 1001 stories. (Could be, even that many stories within your life so far.) In the list that follows, I’m emphasizing self-healing with energy. However, you might have equally vital stories about having a practitioner or priest do the healing on your behalf.
- Maybe you used to call it “Faith Healing” or “Prayer.”
- Or you learned Reiki. Ever since, you “never waste your hands.” Nothing has changed since you got your first Reiki attunement.
- Perhaps you learned a fancier form of energy medicine, like Pranic Healing or Eden Energy Medicine. And you’re faithful to your favorite techniques. In return, they feel to you like Old Faithful.
- “Aura Healing” or “Chakra Healing”? They’re the name of the game, for some.
- “Energy Healing” is a popular name, too.
Aiming to include every potential self-healer and client, you probably know this: Here at this website, I call it “RES Energy HEALING.”
What do you call it?
When did you discover it?
And most interesting, how has it changed for you?
A Furniture Story (More Related to Self-Healing than You Might Think)
Incidentally, this story is NOT in any of the articles in the upcoming newsletter. For this blog post, I thought I’d depart from the usual excerpting. Now…
Once upon a time, a time even before the internet… I was doing a radio interview for a big, big show in the Midwest.
Joe, the famous and incredibly genial broadcaster, had prepared in advance. He’d sent me many pictures of public figures in his city. Thus, I could read their auras on the live show. Which I did.
Wow, this interview really did occur long before the internet! Media folks would Fed-Ex me very expensive publicity photos.
Anyway, back to that particular radio interview. Where were we broadcasting? Truth be told, I don’t remember the city. No more than I remember the broadcaster’s name.
But here’s what I do recall. And recall it so vividly!
Furniture that Didn’t Match
Altogether, the interview went great.
If there’s one thing I’ve learned from my 1,000+ media interviews, it’s this. Popular talk show hosts, on the radio, have superpowers for friendliness.
They make it seem natural. But, superpowers, really! So great is their talent for friendly, lively conversation. And what a flow they get going!
Joe was no exception. Naturally, he and I — and the listeners — were having a ball.
When I got to the final photograph, I found sweet things to say about several chakra databanks. Then, out of curiosity, I researched the Mystery Man’s Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source.
“Wow!” I said. “His relationship with the Divine is like an antique. Imagine a living room with gorgeous up-to-date furniture. And everything goes together.
“Except there’s this one cozy old armchair. Like this man has used it so long. Until this chair has grown really worn. Which only makes it all the more comfortable to him.”
All of a sudden, the host exclaimed joyfully: “That’s me!”
Then Joe went on to say that he came to Jesus when a young man. And his faith has never wavered. Never changed the least bit.”
Oh, am I glad that I was doing my half of the interview from my home office, so far away. Talking away on my landline, my expression didn’t show the least bit.
It was an expression of horror, of course! Living that way would have been my most terrifying nightmare. Yet this was his pride and joy.
You could say, Joe was my introduction to proud Fundamentalist life.
By Contrast, My Experience of Self-Healing Has Evolved a Lot
Granted, I’m not terribly proud to tell you this. Nothing like how intensely Joe rejoiced in being so firm in his faith.
Before and after becoming the founder of RES, I keep on learning. Every day, I commit to learning more. Commit to finding what’s true it, and sometimes teaching it.
Just yesterday, I visited the exquisite home of a long-time friend, GLADYS. Giving a glorious tour, she showed me her stack of RES books:
“Oh, please throw that one away,” I yelled. (It was a precursor to The Empowered Empath: Owning, Embracing and Managing Your Special Empath Gifts)
“And that other one, at the bottom of the stack. Please throw that one away too. (The precursor of Empath Empowerment in 30 Days.)
GLADYS has plenty of self-authority, I’m glad to say. So she looked at me with her gorgeous green eyes. Calmly, she told me, “Rose, I’m going to keep them.”
And that’s when three things struck me:
- GLADYS wasn’t going to re-read them. She simply wanted to keep them. (Like, hello! Empowered by Empathy was the first book for empaths. Like, hello! By anyone in the English language.)
- GLADYS had already showed me exquisite antiques in her home. As in, dating back to the 1800’s.
- Most important, GLADYS didn’t have to be me. 😉
If you like goofy stories like that, you’ll get a kick out of the June 2019 issue of “Reading Life Deeper.” It’s set for publication within a week. Maybe sooner.
Oh yes, you’ll also enjoy this issue if you’re interested in the leading edge of self-healing.
How can you sign up for my free monthly newsletter? Easy-peasy!
About two minutes is all it takes:
- Simply go to my website’s Home Page. (For a shortcut, just scroll up to the RES logo at the top of this page. Click on it.)
- Scroll all the way down. And there you’ll find the signup box. Easy-peasy.
- If you ever wish to unsubscribe, that’s easy too.
- And should you change your email address, it would be great if you’d unsubscribe out the old; then subscribe in the new.
- Of course, your confidential info will be handled honorably. No renting. No selling. You kidding?
Meanwhile, do comment below with your own journey related to self-healing. Plus your views on comfortable armchairs, clashing with the rest of the furniture.