Discovering Chakra Databanks. Blog-Buddies, I can’t think of a better day to share that history with you.
Because today I’m about to teach my most advanced workshop yet. Helping clients to use energetic literacy skills to “Spot Liars, Cheaters, and Saints.”
Recently I revised my main article at this blog about chakra databanks: Chakra Databanks. What the LA Times Missed. But I realized, I’d skipped over defining and describing. What are chakra databanks, anyway. What was involved in discovering them?
Essential for Discovering Chakra Databanks? Context
Let’s start with the essentials. You’ve got all of this:
A physical body
Around that, a series of energy bodies. Each one is larger than the one that came before. Altogether, that set of bodies is full of information. (Aura reading means downloading the info you seek to learn.)
That info is especially concentrated in your chakras.
After years of researching chakras, I wasn’t satisfied. It wasn’t detailed enough. And that’s when I started to co-create research within chakra databanks. That’s what inspired my work with chakra databanks.
Gradually Discovering Chakra Databanks
It began around Y2K. For years I had been reading auras. And chakras. For decades, I worked with this system “Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®.”
Why trademark that method? To signal how different it was a system for gaining energetic literacy. Completely different from:
- Traditional “See the colours” approaches
- Energy Medicine methods
- And psychic readings. Also known as intuitive readings, energy readings, chakra readings, learn to see auras in five minutes, etc.
By 2000, I had been reading chakras overall. Using Stage Two Energetic Literacy. (As described in this YouTube video.)
Somehow, the distinctive components of Stage Three Energetic Literacy had become my regular standard for reading.
Chakra Databanks? Somehow I Just Started Using Them
During sessions. Also during my personal Technique Time. For instance:
- Co-creating with God. (Built into all RES skills. Including aura reading.)
- Researching clients’ auras crisply and efficiently.
- Developing new aura reading techniques. Like those you can read about here.
- Using aura reading for everyday life, in practical ways
Around that time — not quite sure when, since I was hardly keeping track — I discovered that every major chakra has 50 chakra databanks.
Thus, I started researching these tubes within auras, these open-ended tubes that contained practical information about emotional and spiritual growth. (The field that would later be named “Rosetree Energy Spirituality.“)
What’s So Great about Researching Chakra Databanks?
This short list summarizes how essential they are.
- Each chakra databank has a name about a human capacity. Like the Root Chakra Databanks for “Connection to Physical Body” and also “Making Money.”
- Beyond that, each chakra databank contains a Divine-level gift of the soul. Never-changing!
- Plus each chakra databank contains a symbolic size and quality.
- These exist at the astral level. And they’re ever-changing.
And you can definitely learn to read auras with full Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.
Questions, anyone? Comment away!
And it would be especially interesting if you’d share any stories about aura reading you did. (Or had done for you.) Before encountering aura reading that included chakra databanks. Join this discussion of lived history of the development of energetic literacy.