Tattoo Aura Research + Enlightenment Coach Perspective

Tattoo Aura Research. Let’s continue to explore the impact on a person’s aura and consciousness. Does “body art” make a person seem more intelligent?

Tattoo Aura Research Continues. Let’s explore two more fascinating chakra databanks.

Soul Thrill Aura Research® has been revealing fascinating info. And what it meant for my client, who considered getting inked.

Tattoo Research? Yes, That’s a Thing.

Please read yesterday’s article before continuing with today’s article.

Among other things, you may notice this:

Although this RES Energy RESEARCH session began as just that. Doing aura research about the choice of getting tattoos…

As my client and I discussed what we were finding, soon another one of my roles became relevant.

Maybe you’ve never met an Enlightenment Coach before. Well, howdy!

Now, with no further ado, let’s continue with this fascinating Tattoo Aura Research.

#2B. Getting Inked. Tattoo Aura Research:

Crown Chakra Databank for Handling Sorrow in Collective Consciousness?

Nope. during this results-related part of the session, I decided to substitute….

Crown Chakra Databank for Handling ANGER in Collective Consciousness

Why make that switch?

Due to what I discovered toward the end of our Part One article:

Among people getting tattoos, anger is a far bigger common denominator. Concerning Crown Chakra Databanks about handling upsetting emotions in Collective Consciousness. Not sorrow. Anger.

Okay, then, here we go.

Rose: About 87 feet

Getting a tattoo helps you gain active membership into a big group today in Collective Consciousness. Specifically, folks who are handling their anger by getting a tattoo.

• In that context, no matter what the tattoo illustrates…
  • And regardless of the meaning of any inked on words say,
  • The very act of getting a painful tattoo is significant.

According to what I’m finding in this chakra databank, wow!

Getting inked becomes a way of proving I am stronger than life’s injustices.

So I will fight back. Even if it hurts, I’ll keep on FIGHTING.

And why? Because I hate these people.

Mary Anne, you’re my sample size of one here. What I’ve found may just be for you. What do I suspect, though? Very likely, a variation on this active anger may be a subconscious motivator. Causing many, many people to decide, “I’m getting another tattoo.”

I have anecdotal evidence that many people get tattoos when they’re drunk. Likewise, many people do what when they’re drunk? They’ll start expressing anger. Kinds of anger that, ordinarily, they clamp down during the rest of the day.

Mary Anne: [Maybe her mouth was wide open by the end of that comment. For sure, no words came out. Not at this point in our session.]

Let’s All Take a Deep Breath Here. And Consider Some Wild Statistics about Getting Tattoos

According to this article:

• 17% of those who have tattoos, regret them. What’s the most common reason for regret? “It’s a name of another person”.
  • Among those who have tattoos, 70% have more than one tattoo and 20% have more than five.
  • 36% of Americans between the age of 18 and 29 have at least one tattoo.
  • 31% of those that have tattoo feel that tattoo made them sexy. And 29% feel that it made them (or shows them as) rebellious. While 5% feels that a tattoo shows them as intelligent.
  • United States citizens spend 1.65 billion dollars a year on tattoos.

#3A. Baseline Tattoo Aura Research: Belly Chakra Databank for Sexual Self-Esteem

Rose: Good news here! That chakra databank is definitely large. Seems like, you have immense sexual curiosity and desire.

Perhaps you would love to have an extra lifetime — or a life in a different dimension. Just so you could be all about sex!

But wisely you’re not doing that. And so you have a kind of uneasy truce going on. Sound familiar?

Mary Anne: Yeah [Laughs.]

Rose: Gee, here we are in these animal bodies. Because of those bodies, we have sexual drives. Yet living here on Earth School, there’s also much more to us than our physical bodies. Our animal bodies.

For everybody who’s human, choices can help us to balance animal kinds of fun… With living in a way that helps us to grow emotionally and evolve spiritually.

Seems pretty clear to me, that one big motivation for getting tattoos is to appear sexier. I’m so glad you’re letting me include this chakra databank today.

[Note: According to research reported in this article: “While a tattoo may get you more respect from other men, it tends to tell women you’re more fling material than husband material.” Oops!]

#3B. Getting Inked. Tattoo Aura Research: Belly Chakra Databank for Sexual Self-Esteem

Sexual self-esteem for getting a tattoo intended to make you sexier! Sure, I could research that.

Rose: Quite a change shows to this chakra databank as well.

Even though the whole idea of getting at tattoo is about, in your case, increasing sexual self-esteem.

Ready? This chakra databank shrinks down to about 8 inches. And thee quality is kind of… icky.

Because the idea is like, “I’m displaying my sexual toughness”.

Really, here’s come details. What I find when I’m researching this choice for you today:

I’m sexy. And I refuse to be anything but sexy.

Even though the world is cruel. And the world makes things hard. Really horrible for hardworking woman like me.

Getting a tattoo is my way of saying, “Screw you. I’m going to be sexy anyway.”

And Here’s One More Fascinating Nuance.

Straight from Collective Consciousness, No Doubt

Getting this sexy tattoo is my way of saying:

Screw you rich people.

Screw you upper class people.

Nobody can stop ME.

You can’t take away MY sexiness.

Does this surprise you?

Mary Anne: No, I can really relate to that with some of the people I have met in my life, it’s very similar.

Similar motivations of “I’m working class.” And “I don’t like the management.”

[Note: MARY ANNE has a professional job. She grew up middle class. Now as an adult, she’s still middle class.]

In Conclusion

Mostly I’m Making Conclusions about the Subconscious Impact of Collective Consciousness

Blog-Buddies, I’m very interested in learning your reaction to today’s blog post. Please COMMENT away. Include anything that occurs to you. Rather than waiting until you feel you’ve come up with a literary masterpiece. I don’t wait for that. Why would you? ;- )

Thanks again to MARY ANNE. Both for graciously sharing the very personal research we did together. And also for taking all the time involved in doing a transcript.

Personally, I’m so fascinated by what this research showed me about the impact of Collective Consciousness. Influencing everyday decisions. Like, “Is it time for me to get inked?”

Statistics, like those quoted in today’s article, reveal social pressure. Peer pressure, you might call it.

But the impact of big, current themes in Collective Consciousness has a subconscious influence. Quite a powerful one.

Seems to me, the more spiritually awake a person is… (Like MARY ANNE, who lives in Enlightenment.) The easier it is to resist the allure of what “everybody is doing.”

Blog-Buddies, you can be reasonably sure that your ability to resist pressures like those in this two-part series… You’ll become stronger simply by any RES Energy HEALING session that removes STUFF from your aura. And then PUTS-IN energies, blessed through Divine co-creation. Energies designed to wake up a stronger expression of your unique and magnificent soul.

And, course, that’s true of anything that helps you to wake up spiritually. And then integrate what you’ve gained in human terms. (Not just RES sessions by a long shot.)

STUFF in our auras turns us into walking cliches. Fortunately we can use our free will to walk away from popular kinds of nonsense.

If not for mythology today in Collective Consciousness, would people ever, ever…. Get a tattoo because it makes you “seem more intelligent”?

Here’s Another Weird Example of

The Subconscious Influence of Popular Ideas in Collective Consciousness

I first noticed, and wrote about a certain weird trend in 2015. If anything, it has grown stronger.

What’s today’s go-to word for any emotion in the “Scared” category? Anxious. Other words might be:

• Worried.
  • Uneasy.
  • Scared.
  • Overwhelmed.

Probably, words like these would be a more accurate label for emotions in that category. But nooooooooooo, people unthinkingly say they feel “anxious.” And why not? It’s all over the media. In movies. You name it.

But there’s a problem. Anxiety is a mental health disorder. And for folks who have been diagnosed with this problem, anti-anxiety medications may be able to help. This is a major category of psychiatric medications. Since true anxiety is a very big deal.

Anxiety isn’t some passing emotion. And so it is a really, really bad way to refer to how you’re feeling. And yet, what have I noticed so far into 2019?

In sessions of RES Energy HEALING, I’ll typically ask the client to name a current emotion.

1. Among my new RES clients, 2 out of 3 call themselves “anxious.”
  2. And among my more experienced RES clients, 1 out of 5 call themselves “anxious.”
  3. But here’s the kicker. I’ll explain that anxiety isn’t a word to use casually. Inevitably my client will find a different word to describe what they’re feeling.

Fact is, if a client’s aura suggests an extreme problem, such as anxiety…. That’s outside the scope of practice for an RES Practitioner. And I’d have to refer that client to someone who, unlike me, is a mental health practitioner.

Fortunately, You Can Resist the Flow of Fads in Collective Consciousness

Decide for yourself what you’ll call yourself. For instance, how you’ll describe your mood.

Why speak cliches that carry a dismal freight-load? Especially if they’re not even accurate. Grownups are allowed to feel worried. Or apprehensive. Or concerned.

Likewise, maybe don’t take it for granted that the more tattoos you get, the smarter other people will think you are. 😉

Will we live like homo sapiens or homo saps? Up to us.

Fascinating research. Thinking about many of the people of my generation who got tattoos, I think anger was a very likely motivator.

Anger at the emptiness of materialistic consumer culture. Reaction to having grown up in cookie cutter suburbs. It was very much an act of rebellion. “I’m not going to grow up and be a stuffed shirt.”

Many of the people I knew then worked low paying restaurant jobs and were in a few bands. They rejected traditional routes to success.

But it was sad to see how many of those friends lives turned out, becoming more and more stuck–in dead end jobs, and in confused relationships, with substance addictions.

I can see how getting tattoos was a way of displaying toughness, and pretending not to care about not achieving goals/mainstream success.

KYLIE, thank you for these wonderfully perceptive, compassionate insights.

Call me "I do not have any tattoos" says:

It is actually really sad that when people get tattoos, that they do not know what they are signing up for in addition to the tattoo!

Hey, you with the long name…

That’s exactly why I’ve written these two articles. I hope that you Blog-Buddies will share them discreetly but freely.

Engineer Jesse says:

“The clothes proclaim the man!”

Yet, apparently, people are proclaiming a lot more than they realize….or giving an impression that differs from person to person…

Anonymously Anonymous says:

This is very interesting! Now that summer has arrived I cannot help but notice how very many people are sporting tattoos. And with counted exceptions they look messy / blobby.

And they are expensive and painful!

Anonymously Anonymous says:

Anger– that makes sense.

But there is such a variety of tattoos out there… I would be interested to read more if you decide to blog on this further. It seems a major, major trend.

ENGINEER JESSE, I agree. Many people today seem awfully interested in proclaiming who they are. Not only by their tattoos but by their clothing, hairstyles, makeup, etc.

However, I’m much more interested in Deeper Perception than shallow perception. To me, clothes don’t make the man. The aura reveals the man.

And while we may dress to convey a desired impression, aura’s reveal if we’re trying hard to seem different from how we are, and the attempt shows alongside the rest of the truth.

ANONYMOUSLY ANONYMOUS, how hilarious that you’ve been counting the occasional non-messy or blobby tattoo!

It’s lovely to have you commenting here at the blog, but let’s remember. This blog isn’t about Shallow Perception Made Increasingly Weird. For that, you can surely find plenty elsewhere.

So this blog post and the previous one are your big chances, Blog-Buddies. Share your Tattoo Tales here.

Not just your observations, which interest me a lot. And not just your own aura readings of public figures who choose to wear tattoos, which would be great. (Be sure to include a link to the photograph you use.) Also, you surely have stories.

I’ll lead off by sharing one of my Tattoo Tales. My sweet client Gladys sent me photos for one of our sessions. She wanted me to do energetic literacy research on some guys she was crushing on.

Smart move, right!

All the guys’ auras showed some pretty serious problems, but one in particular stands out. Gladys sent me a large photograph of Joe, the one who interested her most.

(At the start of her session, anyway. And although that session wasn’t great for encouraging certain romances, at least I did help prevent time wasting and potential heartbreak.)

Liane says:

The word that best describes my attitude around the time I got my tattoo is defiance. I was hell-bent on defying my mother, siblings, and anything that had to do with God. Without anger I would have never had the nerve to save myself.

Not all choices made during that time were good ones. Getting a tattoo was one of the better ones : )

Joe had photographed himself from the chest up. And naked from the chest up. All the better to see a large tattoo of Jesus.

Speaking of blurry, ANONYMOUSLY ANONYMOUS, the details aren’t clear to me. Was Jesus really on a crucifix? Were there words also inscribed on his bosom? Maybe something like, “I am a really, really good Christian.”

I do remember researching Joe’s Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source.

Shut down. That didn’t surprise me as much as the notion of proclaiming religiosity on one’s naked chest. And then showing the photo — or the tattoo itself — to a woman on their first date? Oh, dear.

Oh, LIANE, about your wonderful Comment #16, since that time of struggle in your life… Probably you’ve heard me say this: Anger is the voice of your power.

What a great example! You felt strong enough to rebel. Then you did something practical. Brave!

ATHENA says:

This is so interesting. Tattoos never appealed to me except the polynesian tattoos and I just admire them from afar. I see those and think strength and culture!

I would love to see a research done on dreads especially on those of african descent. I have heard there is a feeling of power associated with them, but reading your last blog post I wonder if that is the sense of self you speak of. I am considering getting them done too.

ATHENA, good to hear from you. A session of Soul Thrill Aura Research is the way for you to wisely evaluate changing your hairstyle. Or haircolor.

And you wouldn’t be the first, either. My last client to have this kind of research gained a lot of practical insight and avoid a choice that — according to her aura — would have been a very un-constructive choice for her life, apart from her hair.

Emily Turner says:

I know quite a few people now who initially ‘only ever want[ed] one’ but several years down the line have continued to get more and more, and in some cases larger and larger, tattoos.

So helpful to be able to articulate what could be going in terms of collective consciousness!

ATHENA says:

I will set up a session for sure. Just to clarify, I am considering them because of the natural look and ease not the power aspect of it.

EMILY TURNER, thanks for your contribution here. You know, I have an idea about why people with one tattoo are so susceptible to getting more and more. And the same with piercings.

Granted, it’s just an idea, and I’ll tell you what leads me to it — something rather unexpected — after articulating what “it” is.

This is my idea about voluntary tattoos. In contrast to ritual tattoos from indigenous people, as pictured in National Geographic Magazine. Or getting a tattoo related to joining a gang, fighting in the army, or joining the Japanese mafia, etc.

These can be cultural, although I still suspect that the “empowerment” tattoos, discussed at some length in the previous post, starting with ETHAN’S Comment #27 are nothing like traditional tattoos. And, in my personal opinion, may cause more problems than they solve.

Also, I’m excluding from my theory the Personal Courage Motivator Tattoo so eloquently described by LIANE, in her Comments that began with her #37 at the same previous post.

To me, that’s a rare and noble case of summoning up personal strength, when it had been so completely disregarded, disrespected, and punished — year after year.

Instead, my current theory involves “fun” tattoos. And “get body art” because permanent tattoos are (supposedly) a really great art form.

Maybe like recreational body piercing (in contrast to religious traditions in some cultures, like women wearing nose rings.) Like large and lavish collections of body piercings. You know, you’ve seen them. Often accompanied by tattoos, actually.

In this category of optional, recreational inking, I’d also include aspirational tattoos for a relationship, like the “17% of those who have tattoos, regret [because] “It’s a name of another person.”

As if getting permanent ink to wear for the rest of your life will bind another person to you for life. (And that’s sure to be a good thing, if it were to happen.)

Typical motivations might be:

*To express myself.
    * To fit in with my friends.

* Or to copy a celebrity I admire.
    * Or everybody else is doing it, why not me?

You know, Blog-Buddies. Very common reasons that people will sometimes state with considerable pride.

I wonder if it’s similar to why people get into lifestyle choices like these:

Polyamory * BDSM * smoking weed * even more addictive drugs * binge-drinking * gambling

You see, I facilitate a lot of sessions of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis. Did one this afternoon and will do another one later this afternoon!

Since many of these sessions include a life review from another incarnation, where my client and I revisit a series of actions related to what’s in Comment #31, or even more serious problems, like rape, stealing, and murder.

Fear not! In those sessions we do major clean-up, personally powerful, complete with PUT-IN, Divinely co-created, and very different from what happens in most forms of past-life regression.

Sometimes we even include the removal of Causational Frozen Blocks, which can be a big deal for accelerating personal growth.

Anyway, in those sessions, there’s a first time for doing something that creates energetic STUFF in that person’s system.

A first time, overcoming qualms, and choosing behavior that comes with extra drama, bigger thrills, often a strong astral component.

And once the person has made (what I consider, personally, to be a mistake), it’s easier to overcome qualms the second time, and so forth.

After a while, the thrill — the drama, even the acquisition of STUFF subconsciously — can make that pursuit addictive. (Although people can always use free will to overcome the pattern and even gain powerful, lasting healing.)

So that’s my perspective on why one tattoo often leads to another, then more and more. Here at Earth School, it’s all about personal growth, courage, the use of free will. If we get back to normal sooner, life becomes easier.

But if we can’t summon the strength to get past a difficult way of life… it’s just one lifetime. You’ll always be in some kind of body somewhere. And you can have as many lifetimes as you want. Your thoughts?

Olivia Swan says:

Oh dear. I feel like I’ve gone through 7 lifetimes since I got my tattoos.

Mine were definitely done to prove that I’m tough and don’t have to follow the rules and can do WHATEVER I want.

Olivia Swan says:

Actually I am tough, but not in the way that at that time I wanted to be.

Back then I thought that if I could appear tough, people would stop hurting me – dress tough, act tough, drink more alcohol than the guys, curse a lot (looking back I must have seemed ridiculous because there’s no way was appearing tough, even if I was trying to).

Olivia Swan says:

Not only was it an act of defiance, but I also wanted to show my mother who was boss of my body.

I think there was also some self-hatred mixed in there as well. Just a big ol’ concoction of “stuff” I guess.

Olivia Swan says:

Nowadays I’m saving to have them removed 🙂

When I look at them now they remind me not only of old pain that I no longer have to endure, but also that I’m no longer the person I used to be.

OLIVIA, I’m so proud to know you.

BTW, I doubt that you seemed ridiculous during your tough phase. Very likely, all your fellow toughies were equally confused, hurting, and being brave in the best way they could at the time.

Thanks for sharing that Olivia. I can so relate. I had a good friend who was very sensitive , sweet and very petite.

She had a lot of tattoos, and stomped around in combat boots, drinking a lot and cursing as well. She never seemed ridiculous, just plucky and brave. It is true that her sensitivity shone through regardless.

KYLIE, you’ve given this blog so many comments that I cherish, but this one might be my favorite. Because of how your compassion shines through here.

Isn’t it easy for us humans to doubt ourselves, or feel ashamed, when others might have found us plucky and brave!

Olivia Swan says:

Thanks Kylie for saying that her sensitivity still shined through. That means a lot to me.

Sometimes I see it in people now and instantly recognize the beauty in them that they’re trying to hide. Or maybe they just can’t see it yet 🙂

Wonderful, OLIVIA. Thanks.

Have you gone to a church service this morning? It being Sunday, many of us do, either regularly or occasionally.

Ever think about how many fellow worshippers have hidden tattoos?

Maybe today you’ll go to a supermarket to stock up on groceries. Ever wonder, how many fellow shoppers, and how many cashiers, have hidden tattoos? Or visible ones?

If you’re starting to notice tattoos more, maybe you’d like to answer this question:

How has this series of two blog posts on the energetic consequences of getting inked made you think? How has it made you feel? Anything different now?

Am I expecting any kind of response in particular? Of course not.

I’m just aiming to fulfill the mission of this blog, which is “Deeper Perception Made PRACTICAL.” Plus, I’m curious.

What has changed for me?

Because, why ask you to share here if I’m not willing to do it myself!

In the past I didn’t make much distinction between seeing somebody with visible tattoos or piercings… which have usually repulsed me. (The exception being a woman with the traditional Hindu combo of a tilak + a nose ring.)

Or somebody wearing clothing that’s not to my taste, for whatever reason. (And, as somebody who, for the past 20 years, has begun paying attention to clothing choices, I know can find plenty of reasons for thinking “Noooooo.” 😉 ) (Come to think of it, sometimes including myself when I catch sight of myself unexpectedly in a mirror.)

All of these went into my personal category of “I don’t like that.” Then I’d move on.

But now my heart of compassion has opened up, regarding tattoos. I’m beginning to appreciate, “That person has done something to the physical body, something that will probably last for life.” And also, “I hope that person can keep on living as an individual, strengthening self-authority.”

Why have that reaction? Since I’m starting to appreciate that motivations to get tattoos can include:

* A lot of personal pain, or anger. (As noted in Comments #37-40, above.)
    * Or thirst for social acceptance.
    * Even desperation to get married. (Possibly the case for Comment #34 in Part One of this two-part series.)

All of these are reasons to open up my heart of compassion. And doing this is, after all, one of the purposes of using Deeper Perception. A purpose of this very blog!

Also, Blog-Buddies, I’d like to add a technical note. Probably this would only be something you know if you’ve had at least one personal session of Soul Thrill Aura Research®.

Results for any particular Research Item, such as “Getting a tattoo” for Mary Anne’s sessions — they can be very intense. Yet, overall, our auras may show just minor disturbance. Even for something that researches as pretty darned bad, like the research impact of getting inked for my client.

Also, how you use your free will now…. That matters a great deal more than what you did years ago, involving a bit of pain and a bunch of skin-stain.

I would urge REGRETFUL and OLIVIA, and any of you other readers who aren’t thrilled now about old tattoos — I’d urge you to see them differently from now on.

Because you can purposely give them a new meaning. Choose something uplifting to your conscious mind, and maybe impacting your subconscious mind as well. For example:

Instead of seeing “The reminder of a mistake,” how about this? Consider it, “A signpost, helping me to celebrate how far I’ve come.”

Regretful says:

I have been through a small whirlwind of emotions around these blog posts as I know I have evolved so much since I got my tattoos and I would never get anymore. I am confident that a session of RES Healing can really help me move on.

I have enjoyed all the blog buddy sharing on this and my heart of compassion is much great for myself and others who have tattoos.

Awe! You’re making my day, WOMAN WHO IS MOVING ON FROM REGRET INTO EMPOWERMENT AND SELF-COMPASSION.

Patricia says:

Gack! Usually I’m one of your lurkers, Rose. I’ve been watching tattoos, though, since these articles, and I saw an interesting one this morning.

I was getting some routine bloodwork at the local Labcorp. Before coming in, I called to make sure they had my lab order. I spoke to a woman you would call Gladys.

Patricia says:

When Gladys checked for my lab order, she got my birthday wrong. I corrected it. Then she got it wrong again. I corrected it.

No lab order for me, she said.

Patricia says:

Okaaaaay. So I call my doctor’s office where they have a very competent staff member. She called Labcorp for me.

Then she called me and told me that they eventually found my lab order. Competent Staff Member mentioned that Gladys got my birthday wrong. But eventually she managed to find that lab order.

Patricia says:

So I go in. Gladys is at the desk. In a flat tone of voice, she says, “Oh, it’s you. The one with the birthday I kept getting wrong.” No apology. No smile.

Then she asks about my insurance. She’s looking at records on her computer. She gets it half wrong. I start to explain. She says, in that flat voice, “Oh, I see. All the information is here.” Okaaaaay.

Patricia says:

The whole time she’s helping me, she only looks at me once, then looks away at whatever. Like looking at her computer.

For me, that’s fine. I find her tattoos fascinating. On one arm, she’s got a rose. Maybe some other tattoo that I can’t quite make out.

Patricia says:

Got to say, though, the star. Definitely the star. Was the big tattoo on her other arm. It’s in script. It’s several lines long.

I only read the first line which, for me, is plenty. It reads, “The Lord will fight for me.”

Patricia says:

Thanks to these two articles, I have to say, I think my heart of compassion opened up a bit.

The flowery tattoo? That wouldn’t have bothered me. But the other one? Seeing it, thanks to what I’ve read here, I got over my first reaction, which was personal. Instead I thought, “How frightened she must be, to show everybody such a tattoo!”

PATRICIA, thank you for sharing your tattoo story.

For you Blog Buddies, not in America, here’s the deal with birthdays. Medical records in this country are stored based on date of birth. Is it like that in your country? Maybe not. Personally, I’d prefer if you could be filed on the basis of your favorite color. But nooooooooo. 😉

Tattoo Regret says:

I am in the process of removing a tattoo from my lower back.

The first tattoo I got around age 15 or 16. It was a poorly done fairy, meant to be just like the one Britney Spears has.

Tattoo Regret says:

I admired her because men liked her.

I thought getting a tattoo like hers might make me more attractive. In retrospect, it’s sad that 16 year old me even CARED about this!

Tattoo Regret says:

Two or three years later, while high and/or drunk, I covered up the fairy tattoo with a symbol of my astrological sun sign.

It ended up being worse than the fairy.

Tattoo Regret says:

I really had no reason for doing this except I didn’t like the quality of the fairy tattoo.

Was I really angry and confused at this time in my life? Yes.

Tattoo Regret says:

I can see how underlying anger would compel someone to get a tattoo, but there’s no way I would have ever made that correlation back then. I just wanted something different; something to make me happy.

Unfortunately it didn’t work and now I’m paying the price financially and however this has affected me aurically.

Thanks so much for adding to our collection of stories, each one so varied. When it comes to being worried about the impact of tattoos on your aura, please see Comments #55-57.

You’ve come so far, TATTOO REGRET. You’ve come a long way from how you were living at each of these two tattoo times in your past.

As a point of information, since first publishing this blog post, I’ve done my first session ever to help a client to move past STUFF related to past tattoos.

We wound up doing Vibrational Re-Positioning. Results seemed good for my client, at the time, and I look forward to finding out if that session makes a difference long term. Several RES Energy HEALING centerpieces could be applicable.

What matters most on the topic of personal tattoos? Seems to me, the goal is that you make your peace with yourself, tattoos included.

Wishing you all that and more, Blog-Buddy with (for now) some Tattoo Regret.