Sex Symbol’s Aura Reading. Newsletter Announcement

Alysse Hallali Face Reading

Sex Symbol’s Aura Reading. Find out what awaits you. Hint: A first in RES.

Sex Symbol’s Aura Reading. Arguably, doing this for the first time ever, I’m aiming to answer two questions:

• How can you read the aura of a movie star who’s famous for being sexy? (As in, which chakra databanks to choose.)
  • How does such a person relate to having his or her body? (To the owner, is that body now like an expensive object? Even a precious object that’s over-insured?)

Sex Symbol’s Aura Reading. Arguably the First Time Ever?

Sure. Because I’m making a fine distinction here.

In the past, I sure have read celebrities who rated the name, “Sex Symbol.” You can find loads of these aura readings — and even many Skilled Empath Merges. Just click on this link to the Celebrity Readings, published so far, at this blog.

But I had something different in mind for this newsletter article.

Which chakra databanks would be the best to bring insight? And not just any insight. But insight into how a sex symbol lives in that so-very-hyped physical body.

Well, that’s what I’ll explore in the lead article to my monthly newsletter, “Reading Life Deeper.”

BTW, Something Else Could Count as Pioneering, Too

Because I Won’t Just Be Researching Sex Symbols.

Rather, I’ll explore how people do — or don’t — feel comfortable in their physical bodies.

Topics like this are very much on my mind. You see, I’ll be giving a brand new workshop at the end of this month. “Your Sacred Body” aims to help all participants to feel better about their bodies. Maybe overcome some long-term adjustments to being in a physical, human body. Plus, I want to share some spiritual interpretations I’ve gathered over the years.

NOT from reading books like “Heal Your Body,” by Louise Hay. BUT from reading auras of my clients, one session at a time.

Over to this upcoming newsletter… Let’s be sure to close a gap. Because there’s precious little in the New Age or energy healing literature about being physically embodied.

Grounded? Sure, one hears that term a lot.

Back when I wrote “Empowered by Empathy,” my favorite chapter was about “Grounding.” Of course, you might know that I’ve moved way past that energy-based ideal for human life. Not only did I stop selling my first Empath Empowerment book. In 20+ years since I wrote “Empowered,” I wrote another first book for empaths, “Become the Most Important Person in the Room”

It was better but also had references to “grounding” and “grounded.” Terms I choose never to use any more. (By all means, ask questions about that, if you like, COMMENTING below.)

Those books were from the Age of Faith. Now it’s the Age of Awakening.

In the Age of Awakening, We Can Do Better than to Research “Grounding” in Auras

We can use our energetic literacy skills to research how that person is physically embodied.

And yet, you may be wondering…

How Could Somebody Else’s Aura Reading about Being Physically Embodied…. Help You?

Let’s get practical here. You’ve had that body of yours ever since you woke up, didn’t you? Well how have you been treating it, so far today?

• Gratefully, feeling good?
  • Worriedly, wondering “What’s going to go wrong next?”
  • Annoyed at your weight, your hairdo; wondering whether your six-pack has attained total perfection?
  • Maybe enjoying your body with gusto? Feeling alive!

Hey, if the news isn’t great – or even if it is – I’m here to inspire you. We’ll lead off with “Sex Symbol’s Aura Reading for Physicality.” Starring who? A gorgeous A-Lister named as one of the Top 26 Sexiest Men on the Planet 2019.

For this occasion, I’ll introduce you to a new array of chakra databanks. It’s especially designed to give you an RES perspective on how a person inhabits his or her body.

But How Do I Get this Newsletter?

Sign up soon. Because this newsletter is going out in a few days. Besides, signup is easy.

1. Simply go to my website’s  Home Page. (For a shortcut, just scroll up to the RES logo at the top of this page. Click on it.)
  2. Scroll all the way down. And there you’ll find the signup box. Easy-peasy.
  3. If you ever wish to unsubscribe, that’s easy too.
  4. Incidentally, should you change your email address, it would be great if you’d unsubscribe out the old. Then subscribe in the new.
  5. Of course, your confidential info will be handled honorably. No renting. No selling. You kidding?

Comment Below with Your Reactions to Our First Research into Being Physically Embodied

Looking forward to hearing from you, Blog-Buddies. Please share your thoughts on what you’ve read so far.

Also, your thoughts after reading the upcoming newsletter.

Steve says:

It’s funny to think of physicality as different from physical attractiveness. I’m used to thinking that they’re one and the same, that a man who looks good in his body also enjoys being in his body. Also I’m used to thinking that somebody who looks good on the outside is doing well on the inside.

Thank you for helping me to question these illusions already, Rose, even before the newsletter comes out.

Kylie Sparks says:

I would guess that that sex symbol’s aura would show someone who does relate to the body like an expensive object. Although, possibly they starve and push that body a lot.

I would also expect that that person might have a lot of investment in being sexy, being adored, etc.

Kylie Sparks says:

I am really looking forward to the Sacred Body workshop.

In my past 9 years of RES sessions, my relationship to my physical body has changed completely.

STEVE and KYLIE, thanks for leading off this conversation.

What you’ve written, KYLIE, reminds me how being a professional comedian pretty much destroys a person’s sense of humor. Other people’s jokes are assessed and analyzed. Not innocently enjoyed.

Kylie Sparks says:

Back at that time, I didn’t go to doctors or dentists, because I didn’t have health insurance and because I was secretly very afraid that I had cancer.

Kylie Sparks says:

I was very overweight, but I was not even aware of it.

I used to sometimes be shocked when I caught a side view picture of myself in the mirror, and realized I looked nothing like I thought I looked.

Kylie Sparks says:

I spent a lot of time paying attention to minute physical sensations as a way to check on myself (perhaps as a result of having learned about mindfulness meditation.)

Kylie Sparks says:

I felt badly about my body in a vague way but I didn’t ever consciously formulate why I felt bad or try to take any actions to improve my physical body/health.

Kylie Sparks says:

I thought dieting was hopeless. I took for granted a lot of physical pain and discomfort. It’s kind of mind-boggling to me now, the level of denial I had about everything to do with my physical body and the amount of pain and discomfort that seemed normal to me.

Kylie Sparks says:

Now, many years and many RES sessions later…I’ve lost weight, started working out, started wearing makeup and dressing much better.

Kylie Sparks says:

I don’t spend all day checking out how my body is doing.

But I also pay attention to pain and discomfort and go to appropriate professionals like doctors, dentists, and accupuncturists. I got a professional degree and professional jobs so that I have health insurance.

Kylie Sparks says:

My body is a huge source of enjoyment for me now. I am still learning not to push my body too hard, and not to be critical of my sports abilities.

Kylie Sparks says:

But for me now there is a lot of joy in learning new physical skills–like playing tennis, swimming, kayaking, and working out. What can I do today that will be fun for my body/mind/spirit?

Kylie Sparks says:

“Enjoying my body with gusto and feeling alive” That is a perfect description for how I feel now.

Kylie Sparks says:

This is in spite of being almost 50, and going through menopause and having various other physical problems.

KYLIE, what an honest share! Many Blog-Buddies may relate to all or part of what you’ve written here. Since many of us are accustomed to not-great habits — or feelings – about having a body.

I remember how my mother was so afraid of going to dentists. In middle age, she had to get all her teeth removed. Then, the only false teeth she could afford were so uncomfortable that she seldom wore them. Sue lived to 82, and for decades her mouth area looked all caved in; she couldn’t eat anything that required chewing but had to gum her food. Getting regular health checkups is really important!

As for the upcoming workshop on “Your Sacred Body,” I’m looking forward to it. Just a couple of weeks to go.

BTW, although we already have a good-sized group signed up, we still have space for a few more. It can’t hurt to read specific details about this upcoming workshop, click here. What you read may surprise you.

Zaybe says:

I am also really looking forward to attending ‘Sacred Body.’ I am so fortunate to have really good physical health – and have had this all my life – and never have had real weight problems or complexes about teeth or whatever it is that other women worry about.

Zaybe says:

However there are a good number of things about my body that make it ‘unusual,’ which have in the past given me lots and lots of anguish…

Funnily enough, as I get older (and continue to have more RES sessions), I am much more relaxed about my body being unusual.

Zaybe says:

Nevertheless, there is still plenty of room for improvement!

Great topic for a workshop, Rose!

Ethan says:

Thank you Kylie for your share,-I can relate to so much of what you said.

I was also overweight and was in denial how I looked/felt about my body. Through the help of RES sessions I found ways to diet and exercise that thrill my soul-I’m in better health that I have been in years. I won’t be at the workshop but I really wish I could attend.

ETHAN and ZAYBE, thank you for your contributions here. ETHAN, some day, God willing, I’ll turn this into an online workshop as well.

ZAYBE, you’re such a good sport. I hope you won’t mind my flagging one word out of your otherwise excellent comments, one word to reconsider. Can you guess which one?

“Complexes.” I know that’s a commonish word in Collective Consciousness. In fact, I doubt that most of you Blog-Buddies gave any kind of a start when you read that word. Because all reasonably educated people know what it means, right?

But where does the term “psychological complex” come from? Well, we can thank Sigmund Freud. Very leading edge, at the time, theories like Oedipus Complex! About 100 years before the Age of Awakening.

Look, if you were a psychoanalyst or any other kind of mental health professional, you’d know that a complex means “an emotional problem.” To put it mildly.

But, if you were a mental health professional, surely you wouldn’t fling that term about in casual conversation. Nopeee, that’s what non-mental health professionals do.

But we don’t have to. One of the themes to emerge this year in RES is encouraging all of us to use human language to describe problems. Like how we wouldn’t use terms from dentistry or plumbing in casual conversation, even if we were dentists or plumbers.

Wouldn’t it be more human to say, “disliking their teeth”?

Why do I point out words from psychology or psychic development that have been playing starring roles, for decades, in Collective Consciousness?

Because those words bring plenty of implications and expectations. Bundled in! Part of the package. So even if we’re just speaking in the so-usual, so-comfy language of pop psychology, our subconscious minds are impacted by the entire package. Make sense, ZAYBE?

Zaybe says:

Thanks Rose, for the reminder! :-).

Please keep reminding me 🙂 🙂

Brittany says:

I’m so excited for the upcoming workshop and also the newsletter. This topic is very important to me, as even with a fit body who many people tell me they would love to have, I’m still not comfortable in it! I look forward to enjoying my body with gusto, feeling alive versus the persistent worry about what might go wrong and how I can get a slimmer waist.

I’m somewhat surprised to hear you choosing not to use grounded/grounding anymore, Rose. I’m very curious to hear more!

Fascinating newsletter Rose! I was expecting that you would read a pretty boy sex symbol’s aura. Idris Elba is an entirely different kind of sex symbol.

Not at all attractive to me, a man lacking in gentleness, softness, spiritual light. But he definitely fits the hero profile of many romance novels and movies–alpha male, tough, fierce, and completely confident.

To clarify, I’ve never found any of the men considered to be sex symbols to be attractive, pretty boy or otherwise.

I’m often baffled by actors who friends find attractive.

Sexy is definitely in the eye of the beholder!

KYLIE, thanks for your shares here.

Regarding that Comment #30, I hope you found solace in one of the other newsletter articles: Helping Us HSPs to Feel Good in Our Bodies. Writing (and discovering) the conclusion to that article made me, personally, feel much better about why I’m so often repulsed by sex symbols.

BRITTANY, thanks for all you wrote in that Comment #28. That last paragraph inspired today’s blog post.

Please comment there if you have any questions or reactions? I think you’ve spoken for many who have come to believe that being grounded, or doing grounding practices, is “really important.”

Rose, I hadn’t yet seen that article. Fascinating, and yes, very helpful.

All along I thought it was something wrong with me.

Why don’t I find these highly insensitive men attractive, who most women find highly attractive?

I realize now, it’s something completely apart from sexuality. I don’t find highly insensitive people of either gender attractive.

Ha, you got it, KYLIE.

Granted, I packed a lot into that newsletter. And I’ve packed a ridiculously large amount of info into today’s article on Grounding Personal Energies. But I just wanted to have ONE current article on this topic.

Holly says:

Isabella read Idris Elba for an Aura Reading Movie Review in January of 2016.

There are two overlapping chakra databanks: Emotional Self-Awareness and Sex Appeal for anyone interested in seeing the change.

HOLLY, thank you. How helpful!