Physicality Chakra Databanks List

Physicality Chakra Databanks List. So useful for researching how somebody relates to his or her body!

Physicality Chakra Databanks List. This is just for reference. In future articles, I may invite you to do your own aura readings. Before reading mine. Fun!

Would you like to read people deeper? Curious, in particular, about this physicality set of chakra databanks? Here’s an introduction.

Here We Go

#1. Root Chakra Databank for Physical Self-Awareness

#2. Root Chakra Databank for Making Money

#3. Root Chakra Databank for Survival as a Physical Animal in Human Form

#4. Root Chakra Databank for Gaining Respect from Others

#5. Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

#6. Belly Chakra Databank for Sex Appeal

#7. Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Awareness

#8. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict

#9. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power

#10. Throat Chakra Databank for Communication

Want to Learn to Read Auras?

Like, what if you don’t yet have everyday energetic literacy? Until then, you can’t yet read auras down to the level of chakra databanks.

But no worries. You can definitely learn.

No clairvoyance needed.

According to the trademarked system I use, Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®, you’ve got talent. A full set of aura reading gifts.

This how-to book can teach you how to use your personal set of gifts for reading auras.

Other folks like to start learning from my on-demand, online workshops. For that, you’d start with a free intro. (No obligation to continue. Just your chance to learn more about what I teach. And how I teach.)

Questions, Anyone?

You’re welcome to COMMENT below with any questions about these chakra databanks.

I’ll assume that you’ve read my introduction with the essentials: What the name of each of the physicality chakra databank means.

Beyond that, you might have questions about aspects of life that are NOT included in this array.

Or you might wonder about the relationship between reading these chakra databanks… and effective energy healing.

Well, COMMENT away!

Let’s explore your ideas. Since physicality is a big, new idea for this blog.

This is, above all, an educational blog. Specializing in four interlocking systems for helping to improve quality of life. RES Energy READING Skills support the other three: RES Energy HEALING, Empath Empowerment Coaching, and Enlightenment Coaching.

Above All

I hope that reading this list of Physicality Chakra Databanks helps to open your heart of compassion.

Having a physical body is complicated. Because, being human, you’re more than your physical body.

Yet one thing’s inescapable.

• No matter how big a spiritual seeker you are…
  • Or how much you crave spiritual awakening…
  • No matter how hard you’re willing to work on your personal growth…

You’ve got to make your peace with living in your body. We all do.

Engineer Jesse says:

Hi Rose, Fascinating topic.

If I have a chance to ask you one question in the next class you are offering, I would ask “Which Chakra data bank is the closest representation of instinct?”

Engineer Jesse says:

To me that would be a very important data bank to include when researching Physicality.

I think the data bank is…well…I’m looking forward to finding out!

Engineer Jesse says:

If I had two questions, the second I would ask is…”How come you did not include it in the list?” or maybe you did!

Great posts and interesting newsletter, Thanks Rose!

ENGINEER JESSE, first of all, thank you for moving our blog’s total comments into the 51,000s. 🙂

So, on to your fascinating question(s). Loads of aspects of life are not included as chakra databanks. The list excludes:

Instinct * Heredity * Every single concept in pop psychology * Every term of art in psychic development *
    Every meridian used in alternative systems of medicine from China * All of the doshas in Ayurvedic medicine from India

Beginning to see a pattern, JESSE?

At this time in history of ideas, the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses® is the only one to name chakra databanks. I’ve co-created a rough first draft in “Read People Deeper.”

(All the info other info in that book is up to date, and I’d recommend updating the names of chakra databanks, based on what you find at this blog, etc.)

Since publishing that book, back in the Age of Faith, I’ve developed many refinements. Before continuing my response to your question, here’s a practical question I’ve been wanting to answer for a while: How can you get a list of chakra databanks currently used in RES? Now, here come three answers.

#1. As an RES Apprentice, you’ve been given the most current list of these chakra databanks. Updated periodically. RES Practitioners get it too.

#2. Complete the main online workshop for gaining Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, “Aura Reading for You.” This includes 36 lessons.

For a graduation present, you receive an extensive list of chakra databanks. Plenty for most purposes in everyday life.

#3. You can also do a seriously great job of putting together names of chakra databanks by going through celebrity readings here at this blog, then compiling your own personal list.

Doing it yourself, you might think about each one a bit more than if I put together a public reference document. Which I don’t plan to do.

So back to where I was going in Comment #5. Why aren’t all those different topics part of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses? Instinct, for instance, not having a chakra databank!

Because those terms like “instinct” are all theories . And theories completely integral to other systems. Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) isn’t biology, acupuncture, psychology, etc. Chakra databanks have the names they do since they lie within the RES scope of work. (BTW, that last link brings you to a YouTube video that can bring clarity about RES.)

And what is that scope of work? Put simply:

RES helps people with emotional growth and spiritual awakening, using skills that work now. (In the Age of Awakening.)

What makes your question especially interesting to me, ENGINEER JESSE? It’s how people (quite understandably) do their own personal synthesis of all the systems and theoretical models out there.

For instance, even if you haven’t studied biology — and within that science, biological research with an emphasis upon instinct — it’s right there in Collective Consciousness. We don’t have to study a thing. We get downloads simply because we live now.

Humans always have, after all, been connected to Collective Consciousness. As the founder of RES, I often notice what a challenge it can be to bring in something new. (And to let go of what’s obsolete now, in the Age of Awakening.)

Science and technology — there it’s probably far easier to accept new ideas. Since Collective Consciousness is on a roll, with people being exceedingly willing to continue with lucrative new developments. By contrast, helping to bring clarity that we can gain powerful emotional and spiritual growth… without dependence upon the models that dominate current thinking? Not so easy.

When you explore the benefits of our Really Effective Skills, what can help you to have the best life possible?

Maybe, like me, you’ll choose to flag — then question — certain all-too-easy concepts. Such as the notion that what “everyone knows” is something that you or I must believe, like some form of gospel truth.

Here is a short list of popular ideas that I find distinctly unhelpful:

#1. Belief that instinct matters more than free will.
    Please! Choose carefully which you believe in, Blog-Buddies. That can make a huge difference to your quality of life.

You see, I’d rather believe in the power of my free will, and do my reasonable best at using it. Sure animals have instincts. And we do have animal bodies. But what does — or doesn’t — have to follow from that?

For sure, I aim to bring discernment about this to the upcoming workshop on “Your Sacred Body.”

For now, let’s simply consider this. “Instinct” can become an easy excuse for living based in the worst of today’s pop culture and Collective Consciousness.

Alternatively, “instinct” can become an excuse for making terrible choices due to STUFF. (When, of course, STUFF stuck in our auras and subconscious minds… can always, always, always be healed.) (Sadly, we won’t seek to grow if we happen to believe that making icky-and-avoidable mistakes in life is simply our destiny, due to “instinct.”)

#2. Heredity. Isn’t that like a religion to many people? But why? Scientific research and medical histories have their place. But many people take this idea far beyond that scope.

I’d prefer to use free will than to imprison myself by believing in biological or psychological theories about emotional or spiritual limitations “passed down” from my birth family. Each of us reading this blog has attained a human birth. That means we’re immortal souls, with as many lifetimes available as we desire. How ridiculous to think that physical heredity from this one lifetime needs to play a role in our personal development!

ENGINEER JESSE, you’re a graduate of my Face Reading Secrets® Mentoring Program.

So you know that one of the unique components of my approach to physiognomy is to stop thinking about heredity as a significant shaper of our physical faces… especially given the many changes that happen after the age of 18, changes that reflect our free will.

You get the idea, I hope, ENGINEER JESSE.

Now I invite all you Blog-Buddies to COMMENT below with your Aha!s about emerging from outdated, reductionistic, and foolish ideas that limit our humanity simply because, yeah, we do have animal-type bodies.

Liane says:

Boy, ain’t that the truth.

Making peace with living in my body has been a humbling and satisfying combination.

Liane says:

Enough of unattainable expectations. My body is comfortably lived in, strong and capable.

Learning to love what’s ideal for me has been a rough road, but I made it.

Liane says:

Thank you for these well explained Chakra Databanks.

They, and their explanations, will be added to my ongoing RES Chakra Databank list.

LIANE, I just love these latest comments from you. And now, as they say in poker (sorta like), “I see you and I raise you.”

About this idea: “Learning to love what’s ideal for me has been a rough road, but I made it.” How about learning to love the body that you have? Why is it that ideas persist in Collective Consciousness about “ideal” in connection with our bodies? As if physical appearance needs to be an ideal worth striving for!

Remember the old song from the Miss America Pageants? “There she is, Miss America. There she is, your ideal.”

Here’s a link to a video of Bert Parks singing this song at the height of the annual pageant. Follow the rest of the lyrics to get a sense of the disgusting mess that — unintentionally — this beauty pageant and song dumped into Collective Consciousness. And into the hearts and subconscious minds of millions of Americans (like me) who used to love watching it.

What rubbish! There was a group of over-dieted, over-exercised women, quite possibly surgically enhanced, and wearing every type of slimming undergarment and taping-up that the pageant would allow.

Whose ideal? Not mine! We can declare independence of the belief that:

An ever-changing, perishable human body — with so many demands made upon it, due to living today — must carry the added burden of living up to anybody’s concept of “ideal.”

Of course, I’ve heard (and in the past, suffered from) social propaganda about the Anorexic Ideal and other pathetic notions. To me, the worst are those that conflate physical perfection with character (or some other spiritual ideal).

For instance, my friend Gladys once told me about how she planned to get surgery to minimize the spider veins in her legs. “I want them to look impeccable,” she told me.

Gladys was hardly alone in calling personal grooming “impeccable.” I just researched “impeccable grooming” and got more than 4 million hits.

Impeccable didn’t always mean “hiring a personal stylist,” or “wearing Spanx” or “spending loads of money on hair gel.” Remember what the word “impeccable” meant… before it got co-opted into the vanity culture?

Ever hear of “impeccable character”? That means ideal, moral, virtuous. (Not a 50-year-old woman who avoids looking like a 50-year-old woman, like my sweet friend Gladys.)

LIANE, and other Blog-Buddies, I’d love to hear your reactions to pressure that you have put upon yourself in order to have an “ideal appearance.” To look “impeccable”!

I love this series of comments Rose, especially comment 17.

“Instinct” is one of those theories I’ve never really thought about, just took for granted. But it is so true that it is so often used as an excuse for terrible choices.

I also love what you say about heredity. I used to believe in heredity, before I learned about my soul’s long history.

I don’t know that I’ve put pressure on myself to have an ideal appearance. But I’ve definitely had plenty of sadness in my life about not having that ideal appearance.

At my physical best, I will never look like that ideal. I am uniquely beautiful, in a way not obvious to everyone!

Diana says:

I had a roommate in college who was the ideal beauty, at that young time in my life it was painful to always be overlooked when with her because of not being ideal.

But, I am growing to appreciate my own beauty, and I have lots more compassion thanks to your Face Reading books Rose:)

KYLIE and DIANA, thank you for sharing here. To some people, reading your comments and mine might seem severely (maybe dangerously) counter-culture.

But we’re not substituting anything weird. More like, peeling away wacky misunderstandings that no longer have to influence us.

Edward Grant says:

Hi Rose,

Firstly, thank you for the list of chakra databanks, I have added them to my list!

Looking forward to using these databanks in your upcoming articles.

EDWARD, that’s the way to go.

What’s so fascinating about using physicality chakra databanks is how differently people have them. So far, today included, I’ve researched a male sex symbol, Idris Elba (in my newsletter only) and, today, I’ve finished the two-part research on a female sex symbol, Kate Upshur.

Totally different from each other, although both celebrities really, really emphasize their physicality. Their specialized version of physicality.

Liane says:

I appreciate learning the difference in saying ‘ideal’, or leaving it out completely.

By ‘what’s ideal for me’, I mean what’s best for me… what’s healthy. Things like the right amount of rest and activity.

Liane says:

No longer pushing my body to unnecessary lengths in order to attain external validation.

Eating mostly healthy and according to my needs, not some hard to maintain diet.

Liane says:

Being comfy in my skin, allowing my body to age, albeit not prematurely. (no smoking, drinking, drugs)

Liane says:

There is no end to an ideal, it goes on and on until we decide we’ve either had enough, or are forced to quit.

Liane says:

Spending decades of living up to an ideal left me depleted, empty, scarred…. in other words, physically forced to quit.

Liane says:

After a lengthy recovery peried I learned how to live with balance and actual love for my body.

RES sessions and living The New Strong have helped me become a smarter human, not some just out of reach ‘ideal’.

Oh, Dear You, LIANE. Sad to hear about what you’ve been through….

But I’m glad you found all this wisdom. And I’m also grateful that you have shared it here today.