Jakub Orliński Aura Reading for Physicality

Jakub Orliński Aura Reading. Whether you’re an opera fan or not, his aura will inspire you.

Jakub Orliński Aura Reading has become one of my favorite singers. A countertenor who breakdances! Once he was even a semi-professional skateboarder!

I can’t wait to research him for physicality. Expanding the number of articles using energetic literacy in a new way: Exploring that person’s physicality. How is that person physically present.

If you’ve ever wanted to develop a stronger personal presence, keep reading. Because all of us presence-seekers can learn a lot from this man.

Jakub Józef Orliński! Can this Man Ever Sing!

Ever here operas with coloratura arias? That means crazy-fast notes. Super-complicated, gorgeous!

Coloratura is the name for it: A style of singing in some classical operas. Somehow an accomplished musician can make it sound easy.

In my musical household, I grew up listening to a lot of vinyl records. Among my favorite singers were Alfred Deller and Russell Oberlin. (Amazing countertenors, truly.)

But I’ve never heard a countertenor like this one. Before or after reading what I have to say about his aura, you might want to have a listen. Here are two of my favorite YouTube videos from this Polish singer:

1. This one went viral. Jakub wasn’t dressed for a video. Just a rehearsal. But then listen to that singing, concert-worthy!
  2. And here is Jakub in a formal concert. Gorgeously singing a Handel aria.
  3. Regarding the countertenor’s breakdancing, you’ll see a sample in this German documentary. Forward to 6:28.

And yes, in this case you’ll probably want to have a look as well as a listen. This is one hot young singer.

BTW, he speaks as a baritone. Only he finds it more expressive to “sing high.” Lucky us, in his listening audience. Orliński may be the greatest countertenor in the world today.

So here’s the photo I’ll be using for today’s article. Move through the video until you get to 2:48.

First, Maybe COMMENT Below with Your Own Aura Research

Some of you Blog-Buddies have got skills. As you know, it’s such fun to use them. Well, wouldn’t you like to research somebody really inspiring?

Then you might wish to pause here. Do your own reading on amazing Jakub. Then post your findings below as COMMENTS.

Incidentally, to help you do this, I’d like to share something new. One great move I’ve learned how to do when breakdancing. (Joke!)

Seriously, this is a trick I’ve learned for using videos to read auras:

1. Pause your video at the desired frame.
  2. Take a screenshot.
  3. Copy that onto a blank document.
  4. And then go ahead and do your own research. Much less distracting!

As for the Nuts & Bolts of this Aura Reading Research…

These (non-singing) YouTube videos will tell you all about the unique system I use: Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®.

1. How beginners read auras.
  2. What aura readers today are still doing. Quite incomplete, compared to…
  3. What you — and everyone else who’s word literate — can do. (No clairvoyance required.)

While this recent article will introduce you to Aura Reading for Physicality. Maybe you’re not used to thinking about it this way. But I’ve come to believe that having a good relationship with our bodies… Physicality!.. is essential for personal growth and spiritual awakening. So let’s research, Blog-Buddies!

As musicians say, “Here’s a measure for nothing.” And now let Jakub’s chakra databanks sing!

#1. Aura Reading Jakub Józef Orliński Root Chakra Databank for Physical Self-Awareness

Symbolic Size

23 feet. Functioning within normal range.

Quality

Oh, hooray! Just what I thought might be possible. (More about the implications of what I’ve just found… I’ll share that in our Part Two of this aura reading series.)

For starters, Divine presence is lively in how Mr. Orliński feels in his body.

In a way, his body feels nearly transparent to him. Like a frictionless flow.

Except that his body feels very, very solid and earthy. It’s as if his body is an amazing toy that provides infinite amusement.

#2. Aura Reading Jakub Józef Orliński Root Chakra Databank for Making Money

Symbolic Size

23 feet. Again, within normal range.

Quality

Fun! Making money is fun for the young countertenor.

No greed is in evidence. Nor does money mean anything other than money.

By contrast, you might remember what we found in sex symbol Kate Upton’s version of this chakra databank: [She’s] hungry for the power and status that wealth can represent.

Of course, this chakra databank is essential for profiling how somebody relates to material and physical life.

Incidentally, I’m not meaning to imply that, “There’s a right way to have each chakra databank. By contrast, there are many wrong ways.” For me, all the skills of RES Energy READING serve a purpose. That purpose is helping my client who requests the research.

By contrast, how about the 100+ celebrity aura readings that I’ve given you here at this blog? My goal is insight into the fascinating ways that each person is unique.

#3. Aura Reading Jakub Józef Orliński Root Chakra Databank for Survival as a Physical Animal in Human Form

Symbolic Size

23 feet. Beautifully, normally functioning

Quality

Survival isn’t the quality here, really. More like this…. Living in a human body provides great opportunity for:

• Ingenuity
  • Creativity
  • Moderate risk taking
  • Learning
  • Satisfaction at a job well done

So now we can solve a certain Orliński riddle:

How can an opera singer of great refinement also get into the rugged, rascally sport of breakdancing?

#4. Aura Reading Jakub Józef Orliński Root Chakra Databank for Gaining Respect from Others

Symbolic Size

23 feet. Surprising? No. Still functioning within normal range.

Quality

Joyful. Seems to me, that respect doesn’t involve glorifying himself. Rather, it glorifies Jakub’s spiritual source.

And not in some religious and theological sense. More like, that happens to be his experience.

Note: Chakra databanks reveal what’s going on energetically and subconsciously. Not necessarily consciously.

#5. Aura Reading Jakub Józef Orliński Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

Symbolic Size

23 feet. Again, functioning within normal range.

Quality

Even while performing — and this strikes me as so fascinating — this chakra databank stays normal-sized. Meaning, in proportion with the rest of Jakub Józef Orliński’s chakra databanks.

Usually performers push out every ounce of charisma they’ve got. Often, it’s as though aurically they’re screaming, “Me! Me! Me!”

By contrast, this singer has a natural way of being himself. Simply himself, while he happens to be performing.

However….

And this Is So Cool

At this chakra databank, I notice the impact of something else going on in this aura. Hold onto your hats, empaths!

Jakub Józef Orliński happens to be an empath. A molecular empath.

What does that mean about his presence? Whatever he does while awake, Jakub is a transformer.

Are any of you Blog-Buddies interested in having me research his different empath gifts? Probably he has more than that one. And it is in my scope of work as an Empath Coach to tell you more. But only if you ask. So COMMENT away on that, if you like.

For now we’ll pause. While this physicality aura research is halfway completed, any questions? Reactions?

If you’ve listened to how he sings, how do you react? Guys singing like altos? Not everybody is into that. Are you, at least when the singer is Jakub Józef Orliński?

Very inspiring!!! I would love it if you researched his different empath gifts. I only read one of his chakra databanks, his presence in the room, but I marveled at how very refined he is while still being fully embodied.

He’s lively and forceful…but forceful isn’t really the right word, virile maybe. Very masculine, even with the gorgeous high singing. And so joyful.

I love opera, and am excited to have a new singer to listen to. Especially one with this kind of auric modeling.

And good looking!

KYLIE, thanks so much for not only being the first to comment at this post, but also being the first to research him.

Yes, if you’re only going to read one chakra databank, a great choices is the Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room.

Small technical point for you, awesome aura reader KYLIE, and for others who are starting to share your explorations of Stage 3 Energetic Literacy. (Or, in your case, KYLIE, higher.)

Seems to me, you can prevent confusion by always using the full name of a chakra databank. Rather than simply stating the important part of the name — usually highlighted in green in blog posts like this one, at least for the last couple of years.

Why confusion? Because most people know very little so far about what chakra databanks are. It’s all too easy to think one is making a casual observation — what I’d call Stage 1 Energetic Literacy.

When, in reality, you’ve moved in your consciousness…. not only within Jakov’s aura, not only within his chakras, but to the magnificently detailed and extremely subtle level of chakra databanks.

Jnana says:

Well he’s saved the day. I was just thinking to myself, these physicality people, bleah!

His is a refined physicality. I’d quite forgotten that physicality can be incredibly beautiful. I recall now dancers I could not take my eyes off, their every movement the embodiment of grace. His voice has a spiritual quality to it. Very, very beautiful.

Jnana says:

And yes please, to learning more of his empath gifts.

By way of analogy, you might know KYLIE SPARKS, and think she’s the most important Kylie in all the world. (I happen to.)

So, whenever talking about her, you might simply refer to “Kylie.” Unfortunately, listeners might think you mean Kylie Minogue or Kylie Jenner or other Kylies. Context matters! Please help me bring the context of chakra databanks securely into collective consciousness.

JNANA, so good to hear from you. And this is one of those times when I remember how much I have in common with you; I too was so relieved to find this beautiful singer.

For sure, JNANA and KYLIE, I will be reporting back on Jakov’s empath gifts later.

Probably tomorrow. Meanwhile, I’m so interested in hearing from all you Blog-Buddies.

Aww!!! Thank you Rose. Yes, from now on I will say the full name of the chakra databank.

Jnana, I love your comment 6. I am often in awe of those who can embody grace in their movements.

Anonymously Anonymous says:

How splendidly inspiring! Yes, very interested to read more about empath abilities.

Sandra Haering says:

I’m inspired indeed. Thanks for researching him, Rose. I look forward to more about this young man.

His singing also brings to me a more intense experience of the Divine. What a treasure!

Sweet, KYLIE, ANONYMOUSLY, and SANDRA!

Even more intense, SANDRA. That’s saying something. (And I have a similar experience. Part Two of this little series may reveal more about why ….)

As promised, here’s research I would never do for you — personally — as an empath coach. Having ME tell YOU which empath gifts you have would set you back. (Find a clear explanation about this in “The Empowered Empath: Owning, Embracing, and Managing Your Special Gifts.”)

Otherwise, it might just be common sense. The system I use to help empaths is called Empath EMPOWERMENT®. But it’s different, researching a public figure. Quite possibly, he won’t have the time for reading this article. 😉

Intellectual Empath Ability is one of Jakub Józef Orliński’s empath gifts.

(Read more about this in “Empath Empowerment in 30 Days.”

Emotional Oneness is another of the magnificent countertenor’s gifts.

Spiritual Intuition is still another empath gift for Jakub.

Spiritual Oneness is yet another one of his empath gifts.

I’d also like to include Mechanical Empath Talent for Orliński.

Summing up, and including Molecular Empath Ability, that comes to a total of six empath gifts.

Of course, you could become a Master Empath if you had even one empath gift.

Edward Grant says:

Hi Rose,

It was such a joy to listen to Jacob Orlinski sing, I didn’t know someone could sing so beautifully.

It is also great to know Jacob is a very talented empath. Would any of his empath gifts contribute to how well he can perform?

Isn’t he something, EDWARD?

Yes, he’s using all of those empath gifts in his own way. (And based on what I’ll be writing about tomorrow in the Part Two of this aura reading series, I think that Jakub has figured his own effective version of developing empath skills.) And, of course, he brings his whole self to his art. Just like you, doing whatever you do best.

Edward Grant says:

I researched nearly all the Physical databanks for Jacob Orlinski.

It was very different to any aura reading I have researched so far. I found it inspiring to experience what it is like to be him.

Edward Grant says:

It was fun to do the aura reading of Jacob and then see if I had a similar experience with the databanks you researched.

It’s not that I am comparing; it helps give me that little added confidence, but mostly I’m having fun enjoying my experience.

EDWARD, you’ve beautifully described the thrill of gaining Stage 3 Energetic Literacy. No doubt there was a time in your primary school years when you also found it the most thrilling thing ever — that time with word literacy:

“I can read!”

Edward Grant says:

It’s funny you mention word literacy.

I don’t remember the thrill of learning word literacy, I’m sure I did have a thrilling experience and I think I excelled as a youngster.

Edward Grant says:

Recently I understood the basic aspect of learning to draw with the analogy of word literacy. Understanding that drawing a line is the equivalent of a letter of the alphabet and as more lines are drawn, to create a square, that is the equivalent of a word.

Soon sentences, paragraphs, pages and books can be formed with more complex drawings. I believe this helped me understand the components of learning any skill set proficiently, and enjoy the process more.

Edward Grant says:

This includes energetic literacy.

Every time I do an aura reading or a skilled empath merge, I am increasing my energetic vocabulary. With some patience, I can become fluent.

Edward Grant says:

I’m sure many others here have had similar experiences in learning skills, personally I have spent many years learning very few skills, now I have a big appetite for learning.

Edward Grant says:

I’m very grateful to you Rose for teaching the skills for aura reading and all the other skills you have available including Empath Empowerment.

One of the best treats I can give myself each day is co-creating with the divine.

Jnana says:

Can’t wait to read part 2. He has awesome empath gifts and that he has learnt to use them with skills is just wow.

Here is a beautiful video of him I found on Youtube. Great title, Inner Voice. I love the breakdance he does at the end of the video. He talks on how breakdance helps his singing.

EDWARD, thrilling! To use a Yiddish word, I’m just kvelling.

JNANA, I think “just wow” says it perfectly.

And I’m looking forward to that YouTube link you provided. Haven’t seen that one yet. Thank you.

Lindsey Lorant says:

It’s just a delight reading this post and all the comments by everyone! Lovely! Thank you!

Liane says:

It’s been hard to resist reading this and the second part of Jacob Orlinski Aura Reading for Physicality. At last I get to comment, then read!

Liane says:

For me, researching Jacob Orlinski’s aura was inspiring and delightful.

Here are a few of the 10 chakra databanks I researched for physicality…

Liane says:

Root Chakra Databank for Making Money:

On the large side. For Jacob, making money is nice. Sort of like a fringe benefit. Greed doesn’t exist, yet he’s nobody’s fool when it comes to understanding the full circle of money.

Liane says:

Root Chakra Databank for Gaining Respect From Others:

Medium to large. He’s honest and open. No fakery. Just the right amount of sweetness.

Liane says:

Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room:

Very large! Glowing and joyful. For instance, I might feel joy in his presence and not know exactly why.

Liane says:

Solar Plexus for Using Power:

Large-ish. Not forceful, more of an emergence. No more, no less. Power for him is not complicated, it makes sense to use it as needed.

Liane says:

Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Communication:

Very large. Divine. He knows what to say (or sing) with a certain pureness.

LIANE, how perceptive and wonderful!

Thank you for doing this research and also for sharing it with all of us. My only request: Next time please include all your research — all of those chakra databanks.

What a treat Liane!! I especially love comment number 41.

And Edward, I can so relate to the joy of learning new skills.

Jnana, I loved that clip. It was fascinating to realize, watching it, what a full body experience singing is for Jakob.

Not just full body–full body, mind, emotions, spirit and soul experience. And what a joy to watch him breakdance.

This quote from the clip was also interesting, “As soon as my body is awake I know my singing will improve”–so he break dances before singing.

KYLIE, after a day with many insights from you Blog-Buddies in the form of comments, it is delightful to read the three latest from you.

Like icing on the cake. Thank you.