Jakub Józef Orliński’s Aura. Magnificent!

Astronaut Aura Reading

Jakub Józef Orliński’s Aura — Amazing in so many ways!

Jakub Józef Orliński’s Aura. Does this exceptionally successful countertenor… happen to have an exceptionally good relationship… with his physicality?

Although I’m no great shakes at reading music, at least I can keep on reading his aura. Let’s move forward from Part One and see if the energetic literacy-style inspiration continues.

Sadly, a Note from Rose on 9-16-19

Today I read the great singer’s aura from two recent YouTube videos.

Unfortunately, he has evidently not maintained Enlightenment. This is one reason I serve as an Enlightenment Coach. It is my honor to help people in Enlightenment to KNOW it. And to give them help at overcoming problems that could destabilize that state of consciousness. This I haven’t had the chance to do. For now, I’m removing him from my Enlightenment Life List. I do hope that one day I can put him back there.

Of course, there’s an easy way to gain extra enjoyment as you continue reading. Simply familiarize yourself with Part One,

Afterward you’ll be ready appreciate the remaining five of of Jakub’s Physicality Chakra Databanks.

#6. Jakub Józef Orliński’s Aura. Belly Chakra Databank for Sex Appeal

Symbolic Size

23 feet. Similarly and beautifully within normal range.

Quality

Behold the sex appeal of a man who, in the background, connects with the Divine.

Sure, he’s a householder, not a monk.

Overall, which people will relish Jakub’s sex appeal? Probably those of us for whom sex involves the whole person. Both him and his partner. And, in the background, together they’re enlivening the presence of God.

Was this sort of thing going on with Idris Elba or Kate Upton? (Both of them were previous subjects for Physicality Aura Readings. For Idris, check out Comments starting with #29.)

One size fits all sex appeal? Of course not. But Elba and Upton are both powerful sex symbols. Strongly appealing to audiences who prefer a more raw and earthy style of sex appeal. Orliński has the sex appeal of a man suited to singing sacred music.

#7. Jakub Józef Orliński’s Aura. Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Awareness

Symbolic Size

23 feet. Similarly and musically within normal range.

Quality

Seems to me, Mr. Orliński strikes a brilliant balance, emotionally.

• Sometimes wide
  • Other times deep
  • And still other times comfortably shallow

Depending up on the context the singer will feel emotions… as appropriate.

Does that inner emotional flexibility influence how he sings all those super-fast notes? (A.k.a. coloratura)

Coloratura Styles Sidebar

In recent days, I’ve listed to a variety of YouTube videos. Listening and watching as some of the world’s greatest opera singers dazzle audiences.

Although I don’t plan to do blog posts on all these extraordinary singers, I think you can hear it. (At least, if clairaudience is in your gift set for aura reading. Everybody has a complete gift set. Which is why, IMO,  everybody can succeed with the system of Aura Reading through All Your Senses®.)

I think you can hear how differently each singer frames. And phrases. And flows (or attacks)… all those quick but distinct little notes.

Please COMMENT below to let me know if you are interested in this. Would you like me to give you a comparison aura reading with opera singers? It could be a blast. Simply providing you with an audio clip for each singer. Then quickly researching:

• Root Chakra Databank for Physical Self-Awareness
  • And this one, Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Awareness

But before I spend many, many hours on this one… I don’t know if my tastes are too specialized for all of you. Listening to great classical singers is my hobby. Admittedly, not the purpose of this blog.

How about this? You’re also invited to COMMENT in other ways. So many ways that you could share your reactions to this blog post!

Indirectly, you’d be letting me know that you’d prefer me publish articles on different topics. Golly, how many articles could I create for you on different aspects of Deeper Perception Made Practical? Maybe a zillion.

#8. Jakub Józef Orliński’s Aura. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict

Symbolic Size

23 feet. Similarly and comfortably within normal range.

Quality

Seems to me, Jakub Józef Orliński has the blessing of flow. When it comes to conflicts, he can easily choose see them as puzzles. And then playfully sort through finding a good solution.

Tremendous mental flexibility helps him handling conflict.

And any of you musicians reading this article know plenty about conflict. Especially when the music sounds completely effortless… Most likely, behind the scenes, that musician has solved loads of problems. And tried out many possible solutions.

#9. Jakub Józef Orliński’s Aura. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power

Symbolic Size

23 feet. Differently within normal range.

Quality

First of all, consider the photograph used for today’s aura reading. Jakub Józef Orliński is singing, performing.

And I notice something highly unusual in this chakra databank. Feeding directly into his use of power comes input from this different chakra databank:

Only his Crown Chakra Databank for Connection to Joy in Collective Consciousness!

Incidentally, some of you highly sophisticated Blog-Buddies may be wondering: Is this some nice-ish variation on Energetic Sub-Routines? (Meaning, a form of STUFF in RES. Intermittently, one chakra databank recruits one or more others. So that, for as long as that Energetic Sub-Routine is going on, oops! None of those chakra databanks is working properly.

Phew! Nothing like that. Pure and simple, this is a spiritual gift. Maybe akin to Aretha Franklin’s spiritual gift while performing. (Certainly, I loved writing her aura reading, too. Especially for that reason.)

#10. Jakub Józef Orliński’s Aura. Throat Chakra Databank for Communication

Symbolic Size

23 feet. Similarly in range. Although, wow! Is the quality different.

Quality

Divine blessing leaps out to all listeners. That simple. That easy to take.

Of course, one reason this happens so powerfully is that…

Jakub Józef Orliński Is in Enlightenment

Maybe you guessed from the similar size to all 10 chakra databanks I’ve researched. (Both articles combined, Part One and this Part Two.)

But there’s more to validating Enlightenment than that. If you’re curious, here are a few articles that might inspire and educate you:

In Conclusion. Amazing in So Many Ways

Commenting on Part One of this two-part research, RES Practitioner SANDRA HAERING wrote:

“His singing also brings to me a more intense experience of the Divine. What a treasure!”

Seems to me, it makes sense that Enlightenment makes Jakub’s singing talent even more powerful.

Besides Enlightenment, what else helps him excel?

1. He was born with musical talent.
  2. And a gorgeous voice.
  3. Luck (a.k.a. Good karma) has assisted his super-rapid rise to fame.
  4. Likewise, he’s got the transforming power of a molecular empath.
  5. Who knows how many lifetimes this soul needed to prepare for this lifetime? Paying the price then… and paying the price now.

Maybe Most Important? Paying the Price for His Success

In one of his interviews that I watched over YouTube, Jakub described his time at Julliard. He lived in a tiny dorm, sharing bunk beds with a fellow student. (Pianist Michał Biel, also Polish, often accompanies him in performances.)

Not only didn’t they have the money to enjoy living in New York. They didn’t have the time.

Often, Jacob, said, he’d be practicing until midnight. For all of us…

Great achievement isn’t something to simply admire in others. If we seek greatness, we must do our part.

Lindsey Lorant says:

Wow, what a great find Rose! I do love the sound of a beautiful voice, especially from an opera singer!

Thank you for sharing this, I look forward to listening to him and perhaps a skilled empath merge and Aura reading for myself!

Lindsey says:

Thank you so much for teaching me these skills so I can enjoy talented artists like this one even more!

Edward Grant says:

Wow! I had a feeling Jacob was in enlightenment after Sandra’s comment, which you have also mentioned in this article.

I am quickly becoming a fan of his after listening to some of his music!

Edward Grant says:

I enjoyed reading an article about Jacob’s life so far.

One thing that struck me was how much fun he has improving his skill level and learning new skills – “I’m addicted to practice. I love to get to the point that I can do what I couldn’t do before.” Jacob Orlinski in 2016.

Sylvia says:

Ooh, I would love it if you did a comparison reading of different opera singers!

I recently took up voice lessons, and have been really appreciating how singing is so enlivening from within!

Sylvia says:

This has been such an inspiring aura reading.

I especially liked Jakub’s Solar Plexus chakra databank for Using Power during this performance. What fantastic auric modeling!

LINDSEY, EDWARD, and SYLVIA, thanks so much for enriching this blog post with your wonderful comments.

Jnana says:

Yes, makes sense. That behind great heights lies more than a lifetime of effort.

And yes to having a blast with opera singers. Sounds fun.

Lindsey says:

I just finished my Skilled Empath Merge of Jakub Joźef Orliński and here’s what I got:

I used the same video of his interview in German, https://youtu.be/WoFFeR14IlM.

Lindsey says:

My overall experience of what it is like to be Jakub (in one moment of his interview) was that of being so conscious, precise and excited in his sharing with others.

There is blissful quality indeed textured with calmness and a softness of the Divine, even with his very human quality of excitement going on. He is enjoying the moment in a soft casual way but with depth and sophistication!

Lindsey says:

Skilled Empath Merge: Jakub Joźef Orliński‘s:
    Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room at the time of this video moment:

Sophistication and classy were at the forefront for me with a lovely presence of the Divine. He is fully present humanly and Divinely with a relaxed calmness with purpose!

Lindsey says:

Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Awareness:

It feels very joyful, calm and easy for him to share what is true, emotionally for him in the present. He displays his emotions effortlessly and with enjoyment of communicating what is true for him.

Lindsey says:

Crown Chakra Databank for Connection to Joy in Collective Consciousness (Rose inspired me to go directly to this one-😃):

I found the FUN Factor is mighty high here in Connection with Collective Consciousness, with a soft/smooth but rich undertone of pure contentment of the Divine. Fun, fun, fun for everyone!

Lindsey says:

My funny post summary of this Skilled Empath Merge of Jakub Joźef Orliński is:

I find how interesting it is that my initial Skilled Empath Merge of Jacub contained the overall experience I had of all three Chakra Databank specific Skilled a Empath Merges.

Lindsey says:

It’s nice to have the experience of the specific ones because it shows the context and usefulness of the information in how Jakub relates to his humanness in objective reality!

Lindsey says:

It makes doing a Skilled Empath Merge so practical to really understand the dynamics of being that particular person. Such a fascinating experience!

Thanks again Rose! That was fun!

JNANA, thank you for that Comment #8. Of course, if there are any singers (or other performers) you especially like, there’s still time to nominate that person for a very full Skilled Empath Merge.

And a chance to ask up to three questions, specifying what you’re most curious to learn about.This Summertime Empath Contest is open to all you Blog-Buddies, with entries accepted through August 1.

LINDSEY, thank you for sharing details of this Skilled Empath Merge.

It’s a knack you’re developing, taking such an abstract and deeply spiritual experience, then wrapping words around it. (A delightful challenge for all skilled empaths, and one that makes us even more effective in our relationships with other people.) I love how you did this one.

Lindsey Lorant says:

Thank you Rose for the encouraging and inspiring comments. So right you are about Skilled Empath Merges! I’m so new to it and it so much different than those yucky random Unskilled Empath Merges I used to do!

It is a knack I am developing indeed! I’m definitely a newbie to it! Thank you again for teaching and helping to build on this new skill. 👍😃

Sandra Haering says:

How interesting that while using his power, he expresses what is in the Crown Chakra Databank of Connection to Joy of the collective consciousness.

Maybe it helps more of us to connect to that joy….or makes it easier to connect to that joy.

What an inspiring finish to a delicious pair of blog posts.

I would love comparison readings of different opera singers.

And also thank you for posting your wonderful aura reading, Lindsey!

Liane says:

Wonderful to learn (and not at all surprised) that Jacob Olinski is in Enlightenment!

A fascinating couple of blog posts, both uplifting and deeply inspiring.

Liane says:

Opera being foreign to my ears, I found his voice inviting.

We all have skills and talents in this life, lucky for us we’re not all alike!

LINDSEY, SANDRA, KYLIE, and LIANE — thanks so much for all these comments. Since the four of you happen to have also crossed the threshold into Age of Awakening Enlightenment, it can be a special delight to read details about someone else who’s among the first in the world to experience this.

Well, Blog-Buddies, the Age of Awakening (and this new kind of Enlightenment) only got started in 2012. We’ve got lots to look forward to.

Edward Grant says:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful aura reading here in the comments Lindsey, it was so enjoyable to read.

It inspires me to one day share some my aura readings, once I gain a little more confidence and skill.

EDWARD, what a great idea! Just do 10 minutes of aura reading daily and then plunge on in. Collect the info by writing it out by hand and only later transfer it into blog comments.

Please use the correct names for chakra databanks, as LINDSEY did here (and as you’ll always find in the main post).

Also, I’d appreciate if you’d chunk up the info by having one chakra databank per comment. Also, if the comment has more than 2-3 sentences, please start up another comment.

A bit like texting, probably, as you’d do it on your phone! Who prefers to read a super-long text?