Spiritual Path. Funny thing about RES. It isn’t a spiritual path. Rather, it aims to help you choose what works for you now. Maybe fine-tuning that path.
Today’s newsletter announcement can start you thinking. “What has my path done for me lately?”
Already Your Spiritual Path May Include an RES Specialty
But Which One?
The Really Effective Skills of RES fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. Each one works well with the others. Yet each specialty stands alone. And might be your only reason today for checking out this blog.
Which one got you to this website?
- RES Energy READING. That might include aura reading or face reading. Soul Thrill Aura Research®. Or just the desire to Read People Deeper
- RES Energy HEALING. Best known is 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment. Also, The New Strong. And Spiritually Sparkling Skills.
- Empath Empowerment® Coaching. Besides helping these Highly-Highly Sensitive Persons, RES also includes sessions and workshops for HSPs.
- Enlightenment Coaching. Because some day, you might wind up on this list of RES clients who’ve moved into Enlightenment.
Thank you for finding your way, navigating the many possibilities. The “Start Here, RES Newbies” articles can help. Maybe they’ve already helped you.
Regardless of why you came to this blog today, here’s a question worth asking.
Do these Specialties Add up to a Spiritual Path?
I don’t think so.
Each specialty aims to support your chosen path. Including a path that you create for yourself.
However, let’s be clear. I don’t mean these specialties are same-old, same-old practices in the mainstream. You won’t find any of these distinctive specialties elsewhere. (Unless you count the imitators who copy names like “Empath Empowerment” and “Empowered Empath.”)
Whichever RES specialty you choose can strengthen you. And you’re not alone if seeking strength, in part, because your favorite path has nothing to do with RES.
- Because RES isn’t a psychological path.
- Neither is RES a religion
- Nor a spiritual path.
- More like, it’s a way to help you find and live your truth. Making progress in ways that are meaningful to you.
In short, RES helps you to move forward along that chosen path of yours.
And Speaking of that Spiritual Path of Yours
May I ask? How are you doing, these days, on that very personal path?
To me, discussing that falls under the category of Enlightenment Coaching. Even if your path involves nothing that is officially either spiritual or religious. Because whatever helps you to move toward a worthy goal… also helps you to use your full potential in life… and, automatically, that means moving toward “Enlightenment.”
Along the way, somehow, you’re being helped by the Really Effective Skills of RES.
RES helps people with emotional growth and spiritual awakening. Using energy-based skills that work now, in the Age of Awakening.
Which is why RES can help you to evolve on your path, whatever that path may be. Choosing which sort of future you’d like to create. Then, living in such a way… today and every day… in order to make that future happen.
So, How Has that Path of Yours Been Going Lately?
Our lead article in our upcoming newsletter issue is “Feeling Lonely on Your Path?”
I’ll invite you to benefit from some problem-solving.
You see, every once in a while, thinking about your path can really refresh you.
- Maybe you’ll tweak something.
- Maybe you’ll simply recommit.
- Or maybe you’ll might discover a juicy, new idea. Something that renews your sense of purpose.
Either way, think of this: Usually nobody else will invite you to do any such thing. More often, life events will eventually provide a shakeup, some unwelcome drama. Following that, a person will start thinking, “What has my path done for me lately?”
But you’ve got a powerful alternative: Voluntarily, you can assess your personal path once or twice a year. Could be, that might minimize life’s shakeups for you. Because an unexamined life isn’t especially conducive to clarity, is it? And people who sleepwalk tend to bump into things.
I’d love it if, simply reading the articles in this newsletter, can bring you more peace. And a better pace. As you (quite inevitably, one way or another) move forward on your personal path.
You Have Signed up to Receive Your Free Issue of
“Reading Life Deeper,” Right?
If not, that’s easy to fix. Signup is easy.
- Simply go to my website’s Home Page. (For a shortcut, just scroll up to the RES logo at the top of this page. Click on it.)
- Scroll all the way down. And there you’ll find the signup box. Ridiculously easy.
- And if you ever wish to unsubscribe, that’s easy too.
- Incidentally, should you change your email address, it would be great if you’d unsubscribe out the old. Then subscribe in the new.
- Of course, your confidential info will be handled honorably. No renting. No selling. You kidding?
Comment Below with Your Story
Even before receiving the newsletter, it would be lovely if you’d share. Have you been feeling lonely on you spiritual path?
- If so, what keeps you going?
- If not, why not? Or, to put it another way… What about your spiritual path is rewarding for you every day? Maybe so rewarding that you don’t care if other people are on the exact same path.
- And maybe you don’t feel lonely because you belong to a big movement. Like attending a mega-church. How does RES help you on that sort of path?