Spiritual Path. Helping You Live Yours

Spiritual Path. Each of these RES workshop students is on a unique personal path. RES helps to SUPPORT that path.

Spiritual Path. Funny thing about RES. It isn’t a spiritual path. Rather, it aims to help you choose what works for you now. Maybe fine-tuning that path.

Today’s newsletter announcement can start you thinking. “What has my path done for me lately?”

Already Your Spiritual Path May Include an RES Specialty

But Which One?

The Really Effective Skills of RES fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. Each one works well with the others. Yet each specialty stands alone. And might be your only reason today for checking out this blog.

Four Interlocking ways that RES can help on your Spiritual Path

Which one got you to this website?

1. RES Energy READING. That might include aura reading or face reading. Soul Thrill Aura Research®. Or just the desire to Read People Deeper
  2. RES Energy HEALING. Best known is 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment. Also, The New Strong. And Spiritually Sparkling Skills.
  3. Empath Empowerment® Coaching. Besides helping these Highly-Highly Sensitive Persons, RES also includes sessions and workshops for HSPs.
  4. Enlightenment CoachingBecause some day, you might wind up on this list of RES clients who’ve moved into Enlightenment.

Thank you for finding your way, navigating the many possibilities. The “Start Here, RES Newbies” articles can help. Maybe they’ve already helped you.

Regardless of why you came to this blog today, here’s a question worth asking.

Do these Specialties Add up to a Spiritual Path?

I don’t think so.

Each specialty aims to support your chosen path. Including a path that you create for yourself.

However, let’s be clear. I don’t mean these specialties are same-old, same-old practices in the mainstream.  You won’t find any of these distinctive specialties elsewhere. (Unless you count the imitators who copy names like “Empath Empowerment” and “Empowered Empath.”)

Whichever RES specialty you choose can strengthen you. And you’re not alone if seeking strength, in part, because your favorite path has nothing to do with RES.

• Because RES isn’t a psychological path.
  • Neither is RES a religion
  • Nor a spiritual path.
  • More like, it’s a way to help you find and live your truth. Making progress in ways that are meaningful to you.

In short, RES helps you to move forward along that chosen path of yours.

And Speaking of that Spiritual Path of Yours

May I ask? How are you doing, these days, on that very personal path?

To me, discussing that falls under the category of Enlightenment Coaching. Even if your path involves nothing that is officially either spiritual or religious. Because whatever helps you to move toward a worthy goal… also helps you to use your full potential in life… and, automatically, that means moving toward “Enlightenment.”

Along the way, somehow, you’re being helped by the Really Effective Skills of RES.

RES helps people with emotional growth and spiritual awakening. Using energy-based skills that work now, in the Age of Awakening.

Which is why RES can help you to evolve on your path, whatever that path may be. Choosing which sort of future you’d like to create. Then, living in such a way… today and every day… in order to make that future happen.

So, How Has that Path of Yours Been Going Lately?

Our lead article in our upcoming newsletter issue is “Feeling Lonely on Your Path?”

I’ll invite you to benefit from some problem-solving.

You see, every once in a while, thinking about your path can really refresh you.

• Maybe you’ll tweak something.
  • Maybe you’ll simply recommit.
  • Or maybe you’ll might discover a juicy, new idea. Something that renews your sense of purpose.

Either way, think of this: Usually nobody else will invite you to do any such thing. More often, life events will eventually provide a shakeup, some unwelcome drama. Following that, a person will start thinking, “What has my path done for me lately?”

But you’ve got a powerful alternative: Voluntarily, you can assess your personal path once or twice a year. Could be, that might minimize life’s shakeups for you. Because an unexamined life isn’t especially conducive to clarity, is it? And people who sleepwalk tend to bump into things.

I’d love it if, simply reading the articles in this newsletter, can bring you more peace. And a better pace. As you (quite inevitably, one way or another) move forward on your personal path.

You Have Signed up to Receive Your Free Issue of

“Reading Life Deeper,” Right?

If not, that’s easy to fix. Signup is easy.

1. Simply go to my website’s Home Page. (For a shortcut, just scroll up to the RES logo at the top of this page. Click on it.)
  2. Scroll all the way down. And there you’ll find the signup box. Ridiculously easy.
  3. And if you ever wish to unsubscribe, that’s easy too.
  4. Incidentally, should you change your email address, it would be great if you’d unsubscribe out the old. Then subscribe in the new.
  5. Of course, your confidential info will be handled honorably. No renting. No selling. You kidding?

Comment Below with Your Story

Even before receiving the newsletter, it would be lovely if you’d share. Have you been feeling lonely on you spiritual path?

• If so, what keeps you going?
  • If not, why not? Or, to put it another way… What about your spiritual path is rewarding for you every day? Maybe so rewarding that you don’t care if other people are on the exact same path.
  • And maybe you don’t feel lonely because you belong to a big movement. Like attending a mega-church. How does RES help you on that sort of path?

Emily Turner says:

Looking forward to reading this newsletter Rose!!

Liane says:

When I first began my RES journey, I didn’t know it was going to be a spiritual path.

Back then it was mainly a source for understanding what it meant to be an empath.

Liane says:

After my first session I still wasn’t getting the ‘spiritual’ picture, even after the discovery of being in spiritual addiction.

Somehow I thought spending only 20 minutes of Technique Time a day was sort of the reverse of being spiritual.

Liane says:

I didn’t understand that becoming interested in my human life (hello objective reality) would be a crucial turning point in my spirituality.

It slowly became my preferred way to live, and even more slowly (to my consciousness), a spiritual path.

Liane says:

It’s an understatement to say that I’m lonely. I knew it would be this way… collective consciousness being what it is in this area. My lifeline’s are this blog, online workshops, and getting to know two other long-distance people who are on similar paths.

Liane says:

But if I had to name one thing that keeps me going, it would be the human progress I’ve made – in spite of the lonliness. It isn’t a perfect world, being lonely is a small price to pay for doing what’s right for me.

Looking forward to the newsletter.

EMILY and LIANE, both, thank you for your comments here.

LIANE, in my role as Enlightenment Coach, I’d like to add to a few of your comments. All were so juicy!

Regarding Comment #2, of course you’re welcome to consider your path whatever you wish to consider it. From my perspective, though, RES is NOT a path. Instead, RES is a SUPPLEMENT to your personal path of emotional and/or spiritual growth.

YOUR path, whether you’re moving forward on a path that has an official name to it (like Protestant or Jewish or Proud Atheist). Or, as many RES clients do, you are designing your own personal path. Yes, of course, in the Age of Awakening, that is possible. (Even highly appropriate.)

Understandable, LIANE, that reaction you (beautifully) expressed in your Comment #3.

And this reaction is especially common since, back then, you didn’t understand how it’s different — regarding consciousness and personal growth — living in the Age of Awakening.

Isn’t it still true for all of you, Blog-Buddies?

Most of the people of faith in your life. And most of the New Agers. And most of the folks into psychotherapy. And the enthusiastic energy healers. Plus the brave souls who trustingly pursue psychic development. Or who smoke weed. Or who embrace the newest fads, whether magic mushrooms or CBD oil….

They’re doing MORE, MORE, MORE. As if working ever harder will fulfill their spiritual quest or other desire for personal growth.

Doing MORE, MORE, MORE as if they’re still in the Age of Faith.

But no! We’re in the Age of Awakening now.

If you think that you can manage the consequences socially, and it seems appropriate, buy some copies of “The New Strong.” And then give one as a gift to folks you know, if they’re serious energy-talkers, or otherwise seeking a better life. Sooner or later, they just might read that book, hear the wake-up call, learn some very practical understandings and skills; then spread the word to others.

Regarding your insightful Comment #4, LIANE, do you realize? This is one reason why you’ve moved into Enlightenment!

Living. Not analyzing yourself as you go. Nor praying. Not muttering incantations or chants or affirmations. Simply living… and then supplementing that with 20 Daily Minutes of your choice of Technique Time.

Of course, I especially love your Comments #5 and 6. Even some of you Blog-Buddies who live in big cities, sophisticated cities, may be feeling a similar loneliness.

It’s the privilege (sometimes tinged with a bit of loneliness) of being a pioneer, living well in the Age of Awakening.

Edward Grant says:

I’m looking forward to reading your newsletter Rose.

Liane says:

I like that. “RES is a supplement to my spiritual path”. (comment #8)

Something equally surprising to discovering how to live The New Strong (involved in my human-ness), has been the creating of my own spiritual path…. which includes RES. No way would I have thought that was ‘allowed’ back in my holy roller days.

Oh, how I have enjoyed all of your comments, Rose!

Same here, LIANE.

Christina says:

Thank you so much for this newsletter, Rose.

I really had been feeling this kind of loneliness, and I thought it was just me.

Steve says:

Rose, watching your videos at this website, I wouldn’t take you for a revolutionary. But that newsletter was smokin’!

Steve says:

Like, all your newsletters have articles that strike me as heartfelt. This one, though, especially that lead article about loneliness?

I felt a passion in your words. It stirred a kind of passion in me. Like this “loneliness” that has been lurking within me in the background. That doesn’t mean something is wrong with me, as I feared. There’s something right with me.

CHRISTINA and STEVE, thank you for sharing your reactions to the newsletter (which was published today).

I’m glad it was meaningful to you.

Gail says:

Thanks for this newsletter, Rose.

It was the perfect supplement to this thought provoking blog post.

Gail says:

Reminds me of the early days of feminism, when Betty Friedan published “The Feminine Mystique,” all about “”the problem that has no name.”

I suspect that I’m like many of your blog readers. And we have been feeling this new kind of loneliness. And you brought such a welcome perspective. That really it’s a transitional kind of loneliness for leaders of the Age of Awakening. And our loneliness today is like the long ago problem that has no name.

Gail says:

What a bold thing, for deeply spiritual people, to design our own spiritual path, and to include the amazing RES skills for co-creating with the Divine!

GAIL, thank you for appreciating what I meant to do.

Welcome to “Deeper Perception Made Practical,” the blog of Rosetree Energy Spirituality!

Thank you for another excellent newsletter. Loneliness is not a problem for me in my personal life, but is very much a problem in my work life, where so many of my colleagues are either in spiritual shut down or spiritual addiction.

Working with the patrons brings me joy, and connection…colleagues, not so much.

KYLIE, you’re welcome.

You’ve made a great point here, seems to me: Cherish the relationships with those who are able — and willing — to have a human connection to you. Otherwise, stop trying to squeeze blood from a stone.

Ethan says:

I really enjoyed having your newsletter to read today Rose-I savored it with my coffee.

I, like Kylie, find my work life very lonely. I get to help my clients each day with my work and that is good, but colleagues can be difficult and I’m also in an open office plan which isn’t fun.