Misty Copeland ATHLETE Aura Reading for Physicality

Alysse Hallali Face Reading

Misty Copeland ATHLETE’S Aura Reading. Moving! In more sense than one.

Misty Copeland ATHLETE Aura Reading. We’ll be using our new set of chakra databanks. Researching this ballerina’s physicality.

What is it like, being in that mega-athletic bodybodybodybodybody?

Introducing Misty Copeland

As you can learn from her website, Misty Copeland is an amazing prodigy. She’s made history as the first female, African-American, prima ballerina. Headlining with the prestigious American Ballet Theatre.

When she discovered ballet, however, Misty was living in a shabby motel room. Along with five siblings, she slept on the floor. And they fought each other to find a relatively decent place to sleep.

Within three months of taking her first dance class…. (Read this next part slowly.) Misty Copeland began dancing en pointe. (Maybe you know, Blog-Buddies, what it means to wear toe shoes? You balance the entire weight of your body on one big toe.)

And nine months later, she began performing professionally.

Do you think any ballerina in history has done that before? I doubt it.

Besides that, any photo that reveals Misty’s arms and legs… tells its own story, as well. Although all professional ballet dancers are super-lean and crazy-muscular, Misty stands out. Unquestionably, she looks like a bodybuilder. A bodybuilder who can dance. To me, the first sight of her in a leotard shocked me.

Never Before Have You Seen a Ballerina that Muscular

At least I hadn’t. Here I’m referring to one of her iconic photos while dancing. Like this one.

Blog-Buddies, please click on this link and open up the photo. Following that, if you’re willing, put your reaction into words. And onto a COMMENT box.

I’m curious about your reaction. Please add, have you ever before seen a dancer with a body like hers?

Of course, if you’re going to participate in our little survey about this… COMMENT before continuing to read this article.

That said, for today’s article, I’m going to research the ballerina when NOT dancing. Since I’m curious about Misty Copeland’s physicality as a person. Specifically, when just being a person.

Here’s the photograph I’ll use as a basis for the aura reading that follows.

Are You Familiar with Aura Reading, RES-style?

Three short videos can bring you up to speed on aura reading. Soon you’ll be dancing with the rest of the dance company. (Okay, kidding about that dancing idea.)

1. Developing Stage 1 Energetic Literacy
  2. And then Attaining Stage 2 Energetic Literacy
  3. Finally, Using Stage 3 Energetic Literacy

Seem exotic? Nah! This native New Yorker has learned to do that, and you can too.

Hmm, what else, by way of introduction?

Curious about this particular set of chakra databanks? Physicality chakra databanks! Here’s an intro.

Now away we go. Woo-hoo, we’re dancing. (With Deeper Perception, if not physical moves.)

#1. Misty Copeland ATHLETE Aura Reading,  Root Chakra Databank for Physical Self-Awareness

15 feet. Surprising to me, it’s on the small side of normal.

Notably, Misty Copeland has a very unusual kind of physical self-awareness. Like being a warrior. A male warrior. Especially a brave warrior who knows how to ignore pain.

Incidentally, since so many people today talk about being gender-fluid, etc. I mean none of that. Every chakra databank has its qualities. What I’ve noted here means nothing about a person’s overall gender identification or sexuality.

So I’m just saying… Seems to me, this ballerina might perform in soft little dancer duds. But she sure doesn’t have a dainty way of being in her body.

#2. Misty Copeland ATHLETE Aura Reading, Root Chakra Databank for Making Money

3 inches. Extremely close to shut down.

Evidently Ms. Copeland is quite oblivious to money. That’s not her passion in life.

#3.Misty Copeland ATHLETE Aura Reading, Root Chakra Databank for Survival as a Physical Animal in Human Form

Note: Remember the mini-bio about the dancer that I’ve supplied earlier in this post? Misty was one of six children who had to fight for a place to sleep on the floor! I wonder if her soul chose that. (Like building it into her Life Contract.) Just to help her develop a fierce sense of physical survival. Still acknowledging the tremendous suffering. Just saying.

This aspect of the dancer’s story makes me so curious about this particular chakra databank.

90 miles. Considerable over-functioning here, right?

Almost like fighting for her life! Misty Copeland has an athlete’s way of giving her “sport” her all.

Even when she’s not dancing or doing other athletic work to keep in shape, her body’s recovering. Yes, recovering. Since she pushes it so hard.

Moreover I would be fascinated, after this aura reading, to read some of her interviews. (Of course, my standard practice is to wait until completing the celebrity reading.)

However, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if this dancer is fighting for more than her art.

Any of you Blog-Buddies know more than me about Misty Copeland?

Also, I’ve got a related question for those of you who follow top athletes. Do you know any of them who have talked in public about fighting for more than themselves. More than their team (if they have one). But, rather, fighting for a cause, passionately held?

Because athletes are warriors, in a way. Don’t they often team up for a cause?

#4. Misty Copeland ATHLETE Aura Reading, Root Chakra Databank for Gaining Respect from Others

Fills the room, plus 3 inches. Symbolically, a size like that has a specific meaning: Dominating everybody in the room, winning attention.

Meanwhile, the quality of the chakra databank shows that Misty Copeland is a performer. Her passion and charisma light up the room.

While all of us adult humans have got this databank (even renunciates) wow! Does this chakra databank ever show differently for a world-class performer!

Seems to me, the aspect of Gaining Respect from Others might reveal one of this dancer’s main motivations. Athletic talent supports her desire to thrill an audience. Just as performance talent supports Misty Copeland’s sacrifices, and physical pain, as an athlete.

#5. Misty Copeland ATHLETE Aura Reading, Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

80 feet. Just a bit over-functioning.

First of all, what hits me like a ton of bricks? “I’m hungry.” Not as a particular momentary experience. More, as a way of life.

Well, yeah, do you think ballet dancers often pursue the Anorexic Ideal? Quite possibly, they invented it!

In addition to that everyday hunger, I find more info, of course. Seems to me, Misty Copeland is a proud woman. And she aims to bring pride to others whose background is similar to hers, in any way. Moreover, she aims to win the admiration of those who would otherwise overlook her: A brave and talented Black woman.

A woman who works hard (and probably endures considerable pain) every day of her life! A woman who gives all she has, and then receives more. Aiming for cycle of giving and inspiration to gain an ever-wider sphere of influence.

In Conclusion? Not Yet, Blog-Buddies.

Today’s article gave you Part 1 of 2. So more’s coming in our next blog post.

Meanwhile, though, it would be great if you’d COMMENT about today’s physicality aura reading.Does any of what I’ve described here remind you of YOU. Or about other people you’re close to?

Although every human alive is unique… Strongly “obvious” when you drill down to the level of chakra databanks, as in today’s post… Nonetheless, some people are similar to others you know. Does Misty Copeland strike you that way?

For instance, would you like to go out with her for a beer? (Or a coffee? Or a fine glass of sparkling water?)

Liane says:

First impression… Powerful. Beautiful.

LIANE, thanks for responding. Really, Misty strikes me as extremely powerful. As for beautiful, to me, not so much. A bit scary, due to all that power and MUSCLE.

Which is one reason why I’m interested in sampling reactions that other Blog-Buddies have.

Jnana says:

Looking at her didn’t shock me but then again, I’ve no experience in ballerina bodies.

Still, when I watched her dance, there was no softness, no fluidity to her movements. It was more like an athelete dancing.

Gabrielle says:

My first reaction was graceful and strong. She still seems approachable but someone not to be messed with.

Diana says:

My first reaction was wow she is so strong and beautiful.

There was no overt sex appeal either-she is professional about her body and its athleticism.

Edward Grant says:

What struck me when reading this article, was how fast Misty learned to be a professional ballerina.

Edward Grant says:

My initial reaction when looking at her on her website was “WOW!” I saw her with so much physical presence and strength.

She seems to be so masculine in a physical way, so her beauty wasn’t obvious to me, but there is some beauty about her.

Bob says:

Beautiful, poised, professional, competitive, and doesn’t waste her time.

Bob says:

She seems like a professional ballerina with a slight social edge as opposed to a kindergarten teacher. However, the edge seems conditioned by life experiences.

Ballerinas can be notoriously cruel and competitive with each other and she might need that toughness to make it to the top and stay there!

Sylvia says:

I didn’t think Misty looked like a bodybuilder at all.

She does have a very muscular body type, but the muscles she has look unquestionably like someone who spends a lot of time in ballet training. In fact, her arms look EXACTLY like the upper body I’d expect to see of a ballerina.

Sylvia says:

I think we expect to see ballerinas look a certain way because the aesthetic itself is about being ethereal and defying gravity.

There’s a lot of work that goes into all that jumping and then landing without a thud!

Sylvia says:

There is also so much competition for spots in dance that companies CAN sort people out based on height, length of legs, length of arms general physique, etc. to promote the aesthetic of effortlessness.

Sylvia says:

I think Misty is exceptional that she became principal in a place like ABT — that is definitely karma.

Sylvia says:

There are many highly muscular dancers in modern dance that started off in ballet (many I knew told me they were told their bodies didn’t fit the mold ballet companies wanted).

Sylvia says:

There are also companies like Ballet Hispanico that are more embracing of a diversity of body types.

Check out https://www.ballethispanico.org/company/repertory if you want to see some images of the dancers there.

Sylvia says:

In my time as a dancer, I knew many people with different body types who danced ballet beautifully.

But dance as a profession is one about aesthetics, so if you don’t fit the aesthetic the director wants, you don’t get hired.

Sylvia says:

That’s why I don’t think her body type is extraordinary for a ballet dancer — but it IS extraordinary for a professional ballet dancer that got hired by a mainstream ballet company, and thereby represents ballet for so many people.

Thanks for your perspectives, SYLVIA who had “my time as a dancer,” plus BOB, EDWARD GRANT, DIANA, GABRIELLE, and JNANA.

For my reaction to the question posed by you, EDWARD, in Comment #6, “Obviously, she has a lot of talent for this, would she be one of the rare people on earth that have so much talent in one area of life?”

I don’t theorize about who has “so much talent in one area of life.” Nor whether it’s rare. To me, this isn’t a useful way of thinking about people. Instead, I prefer to learn about one individual at a time. (Altogether, that’s an RES perspective.)

Edward Grant says:

Sorry Rose, I thought (at the time) the question I posed would have been an acceptable question to ask you.

Based on your reaction and re-reading my original question, it’s clear to me that it was not.

Aw, EDWARD, you just had a bit of experience of the educational aspect of this blog. Here I am, bringing you and others knowledge of this new thing in the world, RES.

And pervading our expectations are all the very different ideas from Collective Consciousness, impacted by thousands of years when the best people could do for deeper knowledge about reality was what? Psychic readings or shamanic work.

That question you posed would have fit in well if we were using those other modalities. But, no, I don’t consult spirits who give me answers to big questions like, “would she be one of the rare people on earth that have so much talent in one area of life.”

Seems like it’s easy for non-human beings, discarnates, to supply alluring theories about “rare people on earth” or generalize about being a person whose talent is mostly in his ring finger or her earlobes, or wherever. 😉

In reality, our talents for us to discover and amplify, based on our use of free will. Not because we’ve been told the equivalent of the answers to math problems in back of the textbook.

Whether the grand pronouncements are offered by a medium or a channeler or a regular “intuitive” (today’s trendy word for psychic), who’s to say if it’s true?

But, for sure, the person-who-works-with-spirits can communicate the Romance of the Astral, thereby making the listener feel special.

By contrast, EDWARD and other Blog-Buddies, here we are in the still quite new Age of Awakening. The psychic barrier is gone. And that means that ordinary human beings, in our spare time, can learn good skills of energetic literacy.

In this blog post, and the Part Two to follow, I demonstrate how we can use that energetic literacy well — what’s the legitimate scope of work.

So i welcome everyone’s questions and comments about this.

Of course, you’re still sorting out what is a legitimate question for skills where we co-create with the Divine. This is significantly different from sharing our minds with astral spirits. Most people today don’t even know that astral vibrational frequencies differ from the Divine vibrational frequency. Yet they’re not at all interchangeable!

I’m happy to add these educational moments. Not, EDWARD, because I presume to know everything. Rather, I know some things. Skills included!

Things that I have devoted my life to learn and to teach. It makes me very happy when I get to do that and you appreciate my contributions in the spirit intended. So thank you for all your recent comments here, EDWARD.

To me she looks like a gymnast, or other athlete than a dancer. But to me all ballerinas look abnormally, skeletally thin, so that doesn’t surprise me.

She does look very much like a warrior–someone with a very single focus who spends all of her time practicing.

Fascinating reading–I’m looking forward to part 2.

Sylvia says:

You can think of dancing as a profession as akin to acting.

An actor has to be able to able to do the mechanics of acting — deliver one’s lines, connote emotion, react to other actors.

Sylvia says:

But whether that actor gets cast at all also has to do with what he/she looks like.

Does he/she look like what the director thinks the public wants to see in that role?

Sylvia says:

Similarly, there is the mechanics of dancing. Can you do all that is required for the companies you are interested in being hired by?

Do you have the range of motion, musicality, and quality of movement for that kind of choreography?

Sylvia says:

On top of that, do you look the part?

Unlike in acting, where numerous props can be employed to change your looks, dance is all about showing the body line — your body line.

Sylvia says:

Imagine doing the physically exhausting work of an ABT ballerina while being told you don’t look the part of someone in your chosen profession!

SYLVIA and KYLIE, thanks for your insights about the physicality of this particular ballerina.

Seems to me, both your points of view helped to illuminate the details that I shared in the main article.