Misty Copeland Aura Reading, Concluded

Misty Copeland Aura Reading. Will it open your heart of compassion? Or inspire you, regarding her physicality? Or what!

Misty Copeland Aura Reading Concluded. What will we explore? How the great ballerina gets along with her body. And in ways not directly about her physical body.

Fierce! Athletic! In so many ways this dancer radiates power. Dominating the theater wherever she performs.

But many aura-type questions remain unanswered. Like, what’s going on within this highly respected dancer? So beloved that she’s bringing a whole new audience to ballet!

First of All, We’re Aura Reading Misty Copeland!

Hardly any ballerina! She’s a unique dancer. And not just the first female black principal dancer… where was that? At the prestigious American Ballet Theatre (ABT).

Actually, that’s just the start of her unique appeal. For instance, I dare you. Once you’ve seen this photo of her, can you forget it?

Another facet of that sparkling individuality? Copeland’s amazing story as a ballet prodigy. You’ll read about that in Part One of this Two-Part Aura Profile.

Just like in that article, many specifics about her aura will follow. Another day, using this Misty Copeland photo as a basis for research! Even among professional ballet dancers, she’s a standout. Partly as a dancer. Partly due to her dedication to keeping her body at peak performance.

Which brings us to this….

Second, We’re Aura Reading Misty Copeland for Physicality.

Aura reading an ATHLETE. Definitely with a capital A. All capitals. All excellence!

But why do a celebrity reading on anyone… emphasizing physicality? Quick answer is: Because most of us don’t pay enough attention to the purely physical aspect of people. Consequently, we may ignore something tremendously important.

Therefore, I developed a special set of 10 chakra databanks. Specifically designed to explore this commonality among us all:

How we’re human animals. Sure, we’re human. But we’re also animals. Not vegetables or rocks. Not by a long shot!

No matter what else we’ve got going for ourselves, hello! Our physicality matters.

Finally, for background, here are some links. Useful articles concerning auras and physicality:

1. Aura Reading for Physicality. How Is this Even Possible?
  2. Physicality Chakra Databanks. Essential for Sex Appeal.
  3. Aura Reading Sex Symbol Kate Upton for Physicality
  4. Aura Reading the Physicality of an Opera Singer who Breakdances

And now, let’s continue researching this so-talented ballerina.

Blog-Buddies, please remember to COMMENT below with your reactions. Since nothing about Misty Copeland is bland! You’re going to have some kind of reaction, one that you can put into words.

As you do so, you’ll bring aura reading alive. Specifically, you’ll enliven something important for collective consciousness. How energetic literacy can bring better understanding… And more success… To practical aspects of your everyday life.

#6. Misty Copeland Aura Reading. Belly Chakra Databank for Sex Appeal

Symbolic Size

88 feet. Somewhat large. Yet still within her normal range.

Quality

Strongly sexual! Another way to put it? Definitely uninhibited, physically!

Misty Copeland embraces the electrical thrill of sex. So this enlivens her very strong sex appeal.

#7. Misty Copeland Aura Reading. Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Awareness

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Totally shut down. Probably in a habitual way.

Quality

Like many a human being, Ms. Copeland is complicated. Especially, complicated emotionally. Seems to me, she’s got a bunch of energetic subroutines that involve emotions.

Quite common, this aura-level problem! (And it’s definitely possible to remove it. Provided that a person chooses expert help for removing it. Vibrational Repositioning® is the method used in RES sessions.)

Anyway, this particular set of energetic subroutines does a kind of simultaneous translation for Misty. As a result, here emotions revolve around her physicality. Such as:

1. Physically moving well = Happy
  2. “I won’t be able to dance like this forever” = Sad
  3. A momentary sensation of pain. Or physically losing ground = Scared
  4. Other people, with untalented bodies (compared to mine). And they’re not giving me my due! = Angry

#8. Misty Copeland Aura Reading. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict

Symbolic Size

3 inches. Considerably under-functioning.

Quality

Clearly Misty Copeland is exceptionally talented physically. Both resourceful and strong.

Maybe that’s why her response to conflict tends to be physical. Like, “I’ll use this frustration to kick higher.”

However, when it comes to responding in kind to a challenging situation? Perhaps she just scowls. Or dismisses what’s happening. Such as telling herself something like this: “Who cares? That won’t keep me from dancing.”

#9. Misty Copeland’s Aura Reading. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power

Symbolic Size

1/8 flatlines. Unfortunately, in total shutdown (at the time of this photo).

Quality

Sure, at the time of this photo she’s not using power. Instead, the woman is posing for a publicity shot.

Although her dancing has great power, guess what? Due to that physical power, perhaps… Her human problem solving is undeveloped. Granted, her talent and fame may put her in an excellent bargaining position. In short, having so much high-status power? Maybe she doesn’t need using her personal power that much. (Apart from while dancing.)

#10. Misty Copeland Aura Reading. Throat Chakra Databank for Communication

Symbolic Size

16 feet. Finally, a chakra databank within the small side of normal. Although the woman’s aura overall proclaims, “Larger than Life.”

Quality

Most important, let’s remember this dancer has 1 in a million talent for communicating physically.

Second, let’s recall that besides dancing, she’s a performer.

All this helps me to make sense out of what I find in this chakra databank. Because the quality of communication isn’t personal. Nor natural. Instead, it’s a performer’s somewhat artificial manner of making statements. Public statements. While communicating as a celebrity.

If Misty Copeland communicated this way as a dancer, she wouldn’t be world famous. But she dances so expressively. That’s what matters. And that’s what she’s chosen. And that’s what she’s got.

In Conclusion

Maybe you’ve noticed, Blog-Buddies. Among our other Aura Readings for Physicality, what’s usually remarkable? How a strong physical presence is part of a very strong personality.

Although I’d never call Misty Copeland “weak” in personality, I would call her specialized. As if every fiber of her being strives to grow and excel at dance. She was born that way. She lives that way. And that commitment has brought her excellence.

Fascinating! I especially love your concluding paragraph

KYLIE, thanks. Here’s a question for you and other Blog-Buddies. Were any of you surprised by anything in this Part Two?

What really surprised me was what I found in Misty Copeland’s Throat Chakra Databank for Communication. I’d thought of her as universally expressive…. so of course she’d be a dazzling speaker, too.

Sylvia says:

It was fascinating to see just how specialized she is, down to her chakra databanks.

I wasn’t surprised by anything in Part Two. I have never found dancing expressively being at all linked to whether one could speak expressively. For most dancers that I knew, speaking was definitely not their strong suit.

SYLVIA, you know so much more about professional dancing than me. But I will say that I’ve read the memoir of Margot Fonteyn. For sure, it was both expressive and highly memorable.

(Back in the sixties, I had the chance to watch her perform with Rudolph Nureyev. Later I was interested in reading her book, but never would I have read past the first few pages if she hadn’t kept me engaged through her words.)

And surely you’ve noticed that many people who are highly expressive… manage to do many things in a way that’s highly expressive.

For example, I’ve loved watching Fred Astaire dance. (Of course.) But I’ve also found him to be uniquely expressive when singing or playing the piano.

Besides, SYLVIA, when I think of you… I can’t imagine you being less than expressive while dancing, ice skating, singing, doing your professional work, designing-and-creating exquisite sweaters.

Granted I’ve only personally witnessed the last of the art forms on this list. But, really! Surely you can admit to the truth of what I wrote about you in the last paragraph.

So, Blog-Buddies, let’s open up this conversation a bit more. Do you consider yourself expressive? If so, what are some of your different art forms?

I was surprised that she would have a strong sex drive. I thought she would be all about dance.

As to expressiveness, I wouldn’t assume that someone who is physically expressive would also be verbally expressive.

Actually looking at that chakra databank, you researched her chakra databank for “sex appeal” not “sex drive.”

Thanks for these latest insights, KYLIE. You’re right, the Belly Chakra Databank for Sex Appeal is what I researched as one of the physicality puzzle pieces. Not the entirely different Belly Chakra Databank for Sex Drive.

How come? Because the context is researching how a public figure’s physicality is on display. I don’t think it’s any of my business to include the more personal of those two chakra databanks.

Sylvia says:

Rose, thank you for your kind words! I do consider myself rather expressive in many things, but it’s true that in most these realms, it took a while to develop the courage and/or skills to be comfortable being expressive.

Bob says:

Good point, Rose. I don’t research someone’s sex drive unless I’m planning to date them.

Otherwise, I try to be respectful of other people’s privacy.

Sylvia says:

I’ve known hundreds of dancers, so I was drawing on my own experiences.

Some dancers I knew were expressive in several ways. On the other hand, many weren’t, and would point out that dancing was the only thing they knew how to do expressively.

Sylvia says:

But that’s part of what I enjoy about your work — the focus on individuals, how what shows in the business end of the chakra databanks is based upon how someone has dealt with different circumstances and the choices they’ve made, and of course, finding out about the Divine Gifts of the Soul in each databank.

Sylvia says:

This discussion made me very curious about Misty’s Throat Chakra Databank for Communication.

So I used the same photo and read the databank and got “Speech appropriate for standing in front of snapping cameras while still in costume.”

Sylvia says:

Ah, so this is speech for someone still in performance mode, albeit a slightly different kind of performance.

(This reminds me of something I heard Meryl Streep say in an interview — she said that if you saw her talking on a talk show, giving an interview, at a podium giving a speech, or walking the red carpet, all of those were still acting situations.

Sylvia says:

While she wasn’t in costume, acting in a scripted role in a movie, she was definitely still acting. You were not seeing her natural, unguarded self.)

Sylvia says:

Then I decided to take a look at the Divine Gift of Misty’s Soul for the Throat Chakra Databank for communication.

I wondered whether or not it would be expressive, or whether the gift would something altogether different. I got, “Zany, fun, expressive, and creative.” Fun!

SYLVIA, how delightful to read through these comments!

I’m so glad that you appreciate the aspect of Rosetree Energy Spirituality that you wrote about in Comment #14.

That emphasis on free will comes naturally since, most days of my life, for many years now, I facilitate at least one personal session with a client. And I’ve done over 1,000 session hours per year.

Of course, I encourage the use of free will. Whichever of the four RES main specialties I’m using, the point is to help those clients to make better choices for themselves.

If I might make a couple of observations on what you’ve shared here. In your sweet Comment #11, you modified the expressiveness you show in many areas of life by writing, “but it’s true that in most these realms, it took a while to develop the courage and/or skills to be comfortable being expressive.”

Golly, don’t you think that’s true of everybody? (At least everybody older than the age of five.)

Why am I raising this point? It’s related to the use free will, haha!

Granted, I don’t know if this is true for you. However, many people don’t think their creativity or expressiveness counts… if they had to learn some skills along the way. Ridiculous!

Previously I shared my admiration Fred Astaire, who danced and sang and played the piano… always with a very distinctive expressiveness. Don’t you think he had dance lessons? Studied music? Ever practiced a scale?

I invite all you Blog-Buddies to celebrate every skill that you learn. Because skills make human life better. Never do we need to think badly of ourselves because we had to learn some skills before we could express ourselves powerfully!

As for the other point that occurred to me while I enjoyed your comments, Sylvia. Clearly, you were using the skill set of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses® to follow up on your curiosity about Misty Copeland.

Hooray! And I’m so glad you shared that fascinating research. Plus the quote from Meryl Streep.

As all you Blog-Buddies know, this energy spirituality-style aura reading is altogether different from psychic readings and new Age energy healing aura readings.

So a refinement to the language you use, describing energetic literacy research, can help you’ all to avoid using terminology from those other systems.

Granted, the terms I’m about to mention, SYLVIA, have come to you courtesy of collective consciousness.

Therefore, it’s almost automatic to use these terms. But it’s really optional. And once you think about it, I’m confident that you’ll prefer to do better.

So that you can help this Age of Awakening-appropriate system to emerge in the world. Compared to language that has been used for thousands of years, tied to concepts that are now quite obsolete. Here’s what I mean.

From that (otherwise great) Comment #15: “So I used the same photo and read the databank and got…”

Psychics get. They get hits on people. They get intuitive knowledge. They get what a discarnate being — a spirit — tells them.

Probably this never occurred to you Blog-Buddies before, but guess what? You can open up any of the hundreds Celebrity Readings I’ve done so far. I don’t think you’ll ever find me using the term “I got.”

Just to help steer aura readers like you away from language with a big set of connections that don’t apply to Stage 3 Energetic Literacy at all. Connections that make it hard for people to read auras at that level of essential expertise that you’ve achieved.

Also, at Comment #19 — and again, I just noticed because my job is to bring this new kind of aura reading into the world, not mixed in with what might be obsolete — “Then I decided to take a look at the Divine Gift of Misty’s Soul for the Throat Chakra Databank for communication…. I got.”

Can you spot two language-related, old-school bits of language here?

First of all, for perspective, I’m delighted that you not only did some aura reading research. But you shared it with us.

And second, what you found was fascinating. That said, on to the other two things.

#1. Oboy, there’s “I got” again.

Please, Blog-Buddies, let’s remember that you’re using skills of energetic literacy. And when you do regular reading, do you say things like, “I learned” and “I found” and “I discovered”? Because you are actively doing the act of reading, right!

Or would you, with word literacy, take a passive approach? Such as “Sure, I learned how to read, back in the day. But the really important parts are what spirits GAVE me?”

Really, that’s the same deal with this kind of energetic literacy. You co-create with the Divine. You make use of a systematic method for researching what’s in a chakra databank at any particular time.

And you are are, thus, not having entities or vague intuitions giving you what psychics “get.” Which is limited by today’s standards (with all due respect for those trying to read auras back in the Age of Faith, when Deeper Perception was so much harder.)

Psychics and intuitives use Stage 1 Energetic Literacy. Or in some cases, Stage 2 Energetic Literacy. Not what you did so beautifully, SYLVIA. Stage 3 Energetic Literacy — which is as much your birthright as learning word literacy.

Haha, aiming to bring this pioneering discernment is taking a bunch o’ comments, and a bit of time. I applaud any of you who are finding that all these comments help you to consciously understand better what it means to read auras in the Age of Awakening.

And specifically to read chakra databanks — not just chakras and not just “databanks” — as people who aim to enjoy Deeper Perception Made PRACTICAL.

As for clarity-bringing point #2… “take a look.”

Oh, SYLVIA, do you have any idea how many clients ask me to “take a look”? As many as those who ask me to “tell me what you see.”

Sure, that clairvoyant approach to aura reading is like a record hit gone mega-platinum in collective consciousness. But, really!

Weren’t you using the method of “Aura Reading Through ALL Your Senses“? Then you’ve learned things about your gift set for getting quality info from auras. And it isn’t just seeing, is it?

Back in the Age of Faith, for thousands of years, psychics were seers. They would “see the colours.” And, yep, they would get up to Stage 1 Energetic Literacy.

Or, in the hundred years before the Shift into the Age of Awakening… and to this day, maybe aura reading students would manage to get to Stage 2 Energetic Literacy.

Now we can do better, can”t we? You do, SYLVIA, even though you do just a bit of aura reading as a hobby. Unlike — with all respect — innumerable aura healers, energy healers, psychics, intuitives, clairvoyants and “spiritually gifted” individuals… who don’t know as much as you do.

Even if they’re professionals. Big Hay House authors. And famous founders of Movements. But you know more than them, skill-wise, so there!

What could you say instead of “take a look”? For starters, how about these:
    * Do an aura reading. * Research somebody’s aura. * Do some aura reading from a (regular photograph) *
    * Do some aura research. * Explore what’s going on in somebody’s aura. * Research a person’s chakra databanks.
    * Use my skills of energetic literacy. * Learn accurate information about somebody’s aura

By the way, SYLVIA, you’ve inspired my next blog post. I’ll do some problem-solving around aura reading.

Just for the sake of you and other Blog-Buddies who appreciate that with our energetic literacy skills, we’re doing something that hasn’t been done before in human history.

Not because we’re super-special (although think you are that, SYLVIA).

But because I’ve learned some skills, co-creating with the Divine. And, if you wish to learn these skills to make your life better, I bring my full passion and caring about you, helping you to learn.

BOB, thanks for your Comment #12. You appreciate how doing an aura reading — or a Skilled Empath Merge — is altogether different from gossip.

Sylvia says:

Ah yes, Rose. Excellent points.

I wouldn’t use “I got” or “I took a look” if I was using Gutenberg literacy to read an article.

Liane says:

In reference to comment #7 — I think I’m expressive in nearly everything I do… taking pride in whatever the task is at hand and doing it right (using creative license whenever possible).

Liane says:

Few people hear my voice in the course of a day, so expressing myself in other ways has become more than a hobby. It’s what I like, what beings me satisfaction.

Sort of like a dance between myself and household chores, yard work, animals, machinery, and, my favorite, massage clients.

LIANE, just magnificent. Thank you so much for sharing this.

And one question: Could it be that your dance and expressiveness have altered since you moved into Age of Awakening Enlightenment?

Liane says:

Yes, to answer your question in comment #48. Not that everything I get to do for a living is easy or fun…. not remotely.

But since moving into Age of Awakening Enlightenment, I get through even the most difficult tasks with an underlying sense of ‘I’m not alone’.

Liane says:

The dance continues, whether it’s full of pain or joy, or somewhere inbetween.

Difference between now and before enlightenment is purpose. The purpose of my life is to live it, not just survivie it.

So eloquent, LIANE. Thank you.

Sylvia says:

Re comment no. 50: Difference between now and before enlightenment is purpose. The purpose of my life is to live it, not just survive it.

Such powerful words, Liane. Thank you.

Agreed, SYLVIA. 🙂

Liane says:

Thank you, Sylvia, and Rose. Nothing short of RES would (or could) have helped me come to that conclusion.

A conclusion that turned into a way of life.